A Safe House?

Story Info
Susie learns to submit at the retreat.
14.1k words
3.73
105.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1 The Office

Susie went over and over her options on the short Taxi ride from her plush modern office to the nondescript street of workmen's houses where the woman at the help desk had directed her, "They offer the utmost in confidentiality and sensitivity when relationships fail, everything from a refuge or safe house to a reconciliation service for the professional or business woman," she had been assured, and now after paying the driver, she walked slowly down the street looking for number seventeen, and on seeing the number screwed to the plain brown door she paused briefly and checked the name on small brass plate before she rang the doorbell.

The door opened almost immediately to reveal a smartly dressed young woman who greeted her, "Hello," she said with a welcoming smile,"You must be Suzanne, I'm Natasha, come up to the office,!"

She gave Susie no time to reply as she led the way up the worn bare wooden stairs, "Here we are, the bath room is on the right if you need it."

The door swung noisily on its worn hinges as Natasha ushered Susie into a cramped office which was once a bedroom in the small terraced house. "So Suzanne or may I call you Susie?" Natasha enquired.

Susie looked at Natasha, surprised that such an attractive young woman should be working for an organisation like this she expected a middle aged lesbian with a military hairstyle in a boiler suit but instead Natasha was all lip gloss, shoulder length brown hair and cleavage, she wore a business suit but stylishly with an open neck blouse rather than starched shirt.

"Yes, Susie is fine," She replied quietly

"So, ah Robert, your husband, you say he hit you?" Natasha enquired as she peered inquisitively at Susie, noting that Susie's blonde hair appeared to be natural and taking in the her calm demeanour and immaculate outfit and makeup that gave little enough evidence of violence.

"Yes, across my face," Susie replied, flicking a strand of blonde hair away from her face, "After everything I've done for him."

"Tell me about Robert and yourself" Natasha suggested, "Right from when you met if you like."

"Well," Susie started, "We met when I was at University, years ago, he sold me a Moped." she remembered.

"And?" Natasha prompted.

Susie explained, "He had his own Motorbike business."

"A biker, eh, all leathers and testosterone?" Natasha smiled at the thought.

"Yes, I kept on finding little problems so I could take the Moped back," Susie explained, "And so I could see him, you see my Mum, well she definitely did not like Motorcycles."

"But you married?" Natasha observed, "So there was no pressure, parents, pregnancy?"

"Oh no, Mum didn't approve but Robert wanted everything to be legal especially as I was only eighteen," Susie explained, "And he paid for everything, he was making really good money you see, and we didn't even live together before we married,"

"So it was a good marriage" Natasha enquired.

"Yes." Susie agreed, "I thought so."

"So, where did it all go wrong?" Natasha agreed

"Well it made sense; when I graduated I had the chance of a really great job, a fantastic chance, here in London, so we sold the business in Durham and bought the most fantastic house, well we paid the deposit with the proceeds, and moved down here."

"And how did this affect things?" Natasha asked.

"He was all right at first but now he's totally unreasonable, I need him to support me, but he wanted to tinker with bikes all the time while I need him to do the garden and keep the swimming pool and the house clean, I told him we cannot have old motorcycles around our new house, so I bought him a smart new van and he sold the bikes and I said wait and see if you need a motorbike, it's not as if he needs to work, in fact for tax purposes he is better off staying home, but he just doesn't bother."

"Doesn't bother?" Natasha enquired.

Susie continued, "He will not clean up or mow the lawns or help entertain, he just wears the same jeans and tee shirt all the time, he's pathetic"

"And sex" Natasha enquired.

"When he starts pulling his weight he gets sex," she insisted, Until then he can do without."

Natasha could see the pattern emerging, her long experience in the job enabled her to tick the boxes on the form with accuracy.

Natasha continued "So physical intimacy has ended?"

"Yes." Susie admitted

"Do you love him?" Natasha asked, and peered intently at Susie seeking the physical clues which so often contradicted their words.

Susie thought hard, "He changed, I would have done anything for him so why won't he do it for me, I am the success, not him, he could not have dreamed of a house like ours when he was covered in oil fixing Motorbikes."

"And he supported you while you studied for your degree?" Natasha asked.

"While I did the little wifey thing while my friends had a great time partying yes, great." Susie added.

"Well clearly the situation needs drastic action," Natasha insisted.

"Drastic action" Susie agreed.

"We need to protect your interests," Natasha continued, "Get him out of the matrimonial home first, and restrained from removing or disposing of anything, without your consent, freeze the joint bank accounts, and most important keep you safe in case he goes off the rails, Its a lot of forms to fill in I am afraid."

Natasha fished a sheaf of forms from her desk drawer and Suzanne started to read,

"They are fine trust me" Natasha lied, "Do you have a picture of him"

Susie fished a picture from her bag, a tall dark handsome man with a moustache astride a bright red Ducati racing motorcycle.

'Oh god he is gorgeous,' thought Natasha as she said "Yes I see, if you could sign all the forms please."

Susie quickly scribbled down her details, addresses, emails, phone numbers Robert's cell phone and her home work and cell phone numbers, and she signed her signature on the forms, and when she finished Natasha suggested, "Let me make a call," and she left the room, to return minutes later.

Natasha spoke seriously to Susie, "It so happens that we have a vacancy in our west country retreat for two weeks, starting today, so I suggest you take advantage, get away from work and stress, re evaluate your priorities, decide whether Robert has a place in your life, and we suggest two weeks away from the daily grind is the ideal and is most beneficial in most cases, what do you think?"

"And what about getting Robert evicted," Susie asked, "and what about paying the bills."

"We settle everything," Natasha confirmed, "We'll ensure everything is paid up to date," she checked a form, "Yes, you authorised, it. see here," she pointed, "And we will ensure your employer understands and then we can sort everything out when you return."

Susie looked confused, "My Job, mortgage, paper bill, car tax?"

"Everything," Natasha confirmed, "Complete break from right now."

"But I'll need to pack!" Susie exclaimed.

"No problem," Natasha replied, "Sometimes girls arrive with nothing so we have everything essential that you'll need and the rest we can pick up on the way!"

"Yes, OK I'll do it, thanks." Susie confirmed as Natasha handed Susie a final form and a pen and watched as she signed on the bottom line.

"I'll make the call." Natasha promised and she slipped from the room.

Susie looked around the dingy room with its rows of lockers and drab green and gold wallpaper. She wondered if she was doing the right thing but she felt relief as she felt she had at least taken that first step.

Natasha returned, "The Taxi's coming, five minutes they said, we'll get you a few things on the way."

"What about Robert," Susie asked.

"He won't be there, don't worry." Natasha replied, "But phone round friends, parents, not Robert, and explain you'll be away for a few days," Natasha suggested.

"Can you do it?" Susie asked.

"Of course!" Natasha agreed, "If you write the numbers down," she said as she led the way to the Ford Mondeo Taxi, and gave an address a few hundred yards from Susie's house and as they arrived Natasha made a call on her cell phone, "Van's there, Plan A" she said.

Within three minutes Robert had dashed from the house and driven off aggressively in the van. Natasha told the Taxi driver to park up outside Susie's house and Natasha followed Susie indoors to help her pack a few things.

"Devon beckons, two weeks with no mobile phones or computers so just grab a few things and we'll get going." Natasha suggested.

Susie quickly filled a suitcase with clothes but when she went to add her makeup Natasha advised, "It's a retreat, no need for cosmetics, just grab your toothbrush and we'll get going."

2 Retreat

They drove to the Motorway and droned westwards for hours, eventually turning onto smaller and smaller roads and finally a gravel track across rolling green hills until eventually they arrived at what appeared to be an ancient Monastery

Natasha knocked loudly on the front door, a woman in a nuns habit appeared and ushered them inside to where an older Nun waited. She addressed Susie in a kindly slightly west country accent. "You have been sent for a short break, I understand, please you must eat with us."

"I'll see you in two weeks then," Natasha said cheerily as she set Susie's case down beside the reception desk, "No phones here," Natasha explained, "I had better look after yours," and Susie slipped it from her purse and Natasha gently took it from her and gave Susie a little kiss on the cheek before she slipped away through the doorway and back to the Taxi to return home.

Susie's left her cases in the foyer and walked towards the dining room, a huge table filled the great room but the nuns called her into the kitchen where she noted the rough wooden spoons and wooden bowls on the bare wooden table

"Please sit, I shall say grace." The elderly Nun suggested

The Porridge was edible the conversation non existent.

"We do not talk and eat" the elderly Nun explained when Susie started to ask a question.

With the meal finished the Nun took Susie further into the old red sandstone Monastery building.

"We rise at six, retire at eight, we eat fruits and vegetables and porridge, and drink only water from our own spring" The Nun continued, "You should bathe then we shall have your induction"

"That sounds drastic," Susie answered."

"Did Natasha not explain our methods?" the Nun queried.

"Natasha never mentioned anything, no." Susie explained, "But how should I address you, I am Suzanne, well Susie"

"I am Joan. But we do much meditation, little conversation." she replied as she opened an old oak door to reveal a modern bath in a brightly lit room.

"Here, take a bath, its not milk like Cleopatra but the salts turn it milky so just a bathe your cares away and help yourself to towels and everything and I will be back in an hour" the Nun suggested.

Susie undressed and lay in the warm white liquid, it felt so decadent, and and as she luxuriated there she was surprised to find there was a second door to the, room, which opened and a robed woman entered carrying a simple robe like a bath robe.

"I came for your clothes," she explained, "I have a gown for you, enjoy your soak."

The woman slipped away before Susie could stop her, she rose from the bath, wrapped the towel round herself, and stepped through the doorway.

It opened into a large room, like a school gymnasium but in the centre a fire place with a flue leading to the heavens, and Susie noticed several benches around the edge of the room.

"Susie, so soon come, Carla fetch her robe" It was the elderly Nun, Ruth, Mistress or which ever name she was using."Your treatment commences, see the fire"

"Yes," Susie agreed.

"Watch it flare and burn as it cleanses," the elderly nun explained

"I don't understand," Susie admitted

"Just watch then," the nun ordered and then she ordered, "Anita, commence."

A white robed woman threw rags on to the flames, they flared, suddenly Susie realised one rags looked like her dress, it was her dress,"Stop!" she cried but the woman continued and Susie saw her throw another dress and then her whole case onto the fire, her luggage was going up in flames, "Stop you maniacs!" Susie cried as she sprang to her feet but a slap across her face stunned her to silence,

"I am the Mistress here, I give the orders," the elderly nun reminded her as she held Susie's arms with her surprisingly strong hands while Carla took away her towel and fastened a belt around her waist trapping her hands to her sides,

"Stop Stuppphh," Susie protested until Carla carefully inserted a Ball gag between Susie's perfect teeth

"Watch as your vanity goes into smoke," the elderly nun suggested, as Anita fed the last of her clothes into the flames.

Probing fingers removed Susie's ear rings and her navel ring.

"We shall remove your disgusting body hair and you shall remain naked for this week until you earn clothes privileges," The elderly nun beckoned the woman in the white robe and ordered, " Anita, the razor"

Susie watched as Anita produced a cut throat razor and shaving brush, emotions of excitement mixed with fear and she froze as Anita made Susie lie on her back, and spread her knees before starting to hack methodically at the soft downy fur on Susie's crotch.

Anita timed her moment and as the hair was shortened she pushed the shaving brush into Susie's now moist vagina, the brush emerged glistening and Anita lubricated the remaining stubble with Susie's juices before carefully scraping the stubble away to leave a baby like perfection to her pubic areas. Anita stood back to admire her handiwork.

"Carla, a dog collar and lead if you please and tether her securely in her cell." the Nun continued, "But make sure all those rags are burnt first."

As the final remnants of Susie's possessions turned to ashes, so Carla buckled a dog collar around her neck, secured it with a tiny padlock and led her barefoot and naked from the room across the cobblestone yard and through a stable door, the cell was less than two metres square and the stone floor sloped towards the door while the bare stone walls bore various tethering eyes, and shockingly the whole was open to the skies.

Carla secured a least to Susie's collar and looped it over a metal hook secured to the stable wall, the she took an old rope and wrapped it around Susie's wrists securing Susie's hands firmly behind her and then looped the rope around a iron on the wall and pulled the loose end to haul her arms high up behind her leaving her almost hanging from her arms, an agonising position.

"When you complete initial contrition you get a roof." Carla explained brightly, "Now if you promise not to shout I will remove the gag."

Susie nodded and gasped for air as Carla undid the strap and removed the gag, "Ahhhhhhh help me!" Susie wailed so Carla but the gag back again.

"You really should keep your promises!" Carla told Susie in her west country accent as she slapped Susie's face, "Oh well, see you tomorrow!" she said reasonably and left Susie to swing from her tethered arms in complete agony.

3 Robert.

Robert was watching TV when the call came that Natasha had been rushed to hospital following an accident at work, the shock hit him like a sledge hammer and he just grabbed his jacket and the van keys and rushed out of the house, he panicked when he found she wasn't at the hospital and was still going out of his mind when much later after checking every hospital he could think of he returned home.

Natasha too had been busy; she had left Robert an envelope on the kitchen table when she helped Susie pack and left instructions for him to ring her mobile number that evening.

Robert rang as she returned along the M4, "What the hell is going on!" he demanded and Natasha gave Robert a straight choice, either he took advantage of her anger management counselling service, starting with immediate effect, or else Susie would make a complaint of assault to the Police.

Robert had no choice but to chose anger management,so Natasha suggested they start the next day.

She arrived at Robert's house next morning in a Lexus Limousine, the driver sounded the horn and Robert appeared, locked the house door and opened the door to sit with Natasha, "No you follow us!" she ordered, and she made a call on her cell phone.

Robert watched as an old Honda 500cc motorcycle pulled up behind the car, the rider dismounted and handed Robert the keys and he took Robert's case to the Lexus's luggage compartment and slipped into the back seat.

"Get your leathers Robert, then you can follow us on the bike," Natasha ordered, "We know you are licensed and it is insured," she laughed, "Don't get left behind."

Robert went and put on his one piece leather suit, boots, gloves and helmet and as the Lexus cruised away he struggled with the unfamiliar controls, and followed it, the bike felt ponderous, yet twitchy, and flat and gutless compared to the Ducati he usually rode, he struggled to keep up as they passed through the suburbs and on to the bypass.

They left the town behind and followed twisting country lanes until a long straight stretched ahead and suddenly the Lexus was pulling away, he wound the throttle against the stop, then as the Honda's lack of torque left him floundering far behind the Lexus, he flicked the gear lever three times, and opened the throttle wide which smashed his crotch into the fuel tank, as the bike slowed as it over revved, the Rev counter needle the wrong side of the red line, as he belatedly he remembered it had only five gears.

"Concentrate," he thought through the pain, he changed up a gear and as the motor howled stately progress resumed, the Lexus barely in sight, then as he leaned into an easy bend graunching sounds came from the low mounted foot rests cutting grooves in the asphalt, the bike running wide to the wrong side of the road, so he moved his weight, forward and to the inside of the bends, as he fought the evil handling Honda through the turns.

He sweated and struggled, and thought, "Why oh why had he let that bitch talk him in to selling his bike business." He had good friends, decent bikes he had fun, he enjoyed fixing other peoples bikes and customising them and they in turn had paid him good money for the work.

Now he had nothing, a bloody Astra Van, bikes and business all sold for a deposit on Suzannes bloody mansion. just to impress her bloody mother.

He rode for hours, seemingly a random route of old A and B roads heading vaguely south west until the unmistakable cone of Glastonbury Tor came into view and at last he got his bearings.

The Lexus slowed and stopped at a farm track, the driver unloaded his case.

"Up there, we can't follow," The driver ordered, and Robert saw a farm on the hillside and beyond the forbidding sight of an old Monastery on the skyline

They tied the case to his luggage carrier and he struggled to control the unwieldy Honda as it slipped and slithered up the muddy track.

The last few hundred yards were a nightmare but eventually he arrived at the farm and stopped outside the farmhouse.

A friendly face, appeared in the kitchen window, plump lady, fifty perhaps, a typical farmers wife, "Hello there young man," she beamed, "You must be Robert, I'm Sheila, I'm doing the first bit of your training," she beamed, "Come on in."

Robert walked into the kitchen carrying his helmet and case. "Hi, so you were expecting me?"

"I'm just getting tea, dear." Sheila explained, "But you can start right away."

She handed him some stout leather gloves, some German style leather shorts and leather boots, and pointed across to a door in a small stone built barn "Dressing Room is over there," she told him, "So put these on, just these mind nothing else, then we can get started."