A Salesman

Story Info
You enjoy a door to door salesman.
1k words
3.52
83k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a knock at your door its early in the morning and your still only wearing a robe as you have just hopped out of the shower....its a door to door salesman whom you find attractive.

He introduces himself as Mike and asks if he may come in and show you some of his products and you agree...you both sit at your dinning room table he opens his brief case and shows you a display of sex toys.....your pussy becomes wet at the thought of the toys and him having some fun...

You take hold of a few of the toys and examine them and then you ask " which one he has the most fun with when he is with a woman "

He reaches back into his brief case and takes out a packet of peppermint candy and says " these drive most women wild as well as my tongue and cock " as he smiles at you.

You ask for a demonstration and he stands up comes to where your seated takes your hand raises you from your seat kisses you gently letting his tongue probe its way into your mouth as this is happening he opens your robe and lets it fall to the ground. With his hands now feeling your breasts your nipples harden and your pussy is becoming very aroused as you anticipate what will come next.

He swings you around so that your ass is resting upon the edge of the table and then lays you down, he positions his seat between your legs and asks you to place your feet on the seat back, as he slowly lowers his face closer to your pussy you can feel his warm breath as it causes goose bumps to form on your skin you then feel his tongue gently touch your pussy lips and it sends a thrill through your body as you arch your back....he then tells you that...that is what a normal licking is like and that he would want to demonstrate the peppermint to you now, you quickly agree as you just want more of what you have been having.

He opens his peppermint packet and places 1 in his mouth and waits a few moments before returning to your pussy, as you feel his tongue again licking your pussy you realise that its a very different sensation in that it now tingles a whole lot more ....he keeps licking your pussy in long deep strokes from the bottom of your pussy all the way to the top then his tongue circles around your clit and goes back down and with each time that he does this his tongue slips deeper into your pussy licking out your juices..mmmmmmmm you say to him and he lifts his head to tell you that that is just part of the feeling of the peppermint and this has you wondering just what else there is and that is when you feel him blowing air onto your pussy and you have such a rush as the peppermint just feels like something hot has been placed on your pussy..your hands instantly reach for his head and you drag his face back onto your pussy where you grind it into him as you wish to cum he realises this and quickly takes your clit into his lips and sucks upon it till your body arches and he tastes your juices as they flow into his mouth as you cum.

When you regain your composure you sit up on the edge of the table and tell him that that was wonderful his eyes are just inches away from your breasts and he notices how erect they still are.. he quickly suck them and the rush starts all over again as he still has some peppermint in his mouth mmmmm that is when he has started to undo his clothing and has his cock in his hand stroking his thick cock and you notice it and ask him to fuck you with it.

He stands up and kisses you on the neck and shoulder as his cock slides slowly into you...you wrap your legs around his waist and he lifts you from the table and makes his way through your house till he finds your bedroom where he lowers you on the bed without removing his cock from your pussy and he proceeds to slowly push it in and out and he kisses your lips and slips his tongue back into you...he then tells you that there is one last surprise with the peppermint and he takes what is left of it from his mouth ...he removes his cock from your pussy and pushes the peppermint into your wet hot pussy and then places his cock back there and pushes them both in deep the peppermint and his cock mmmmmm.

After about 5 mins of fucking you in this way he removes his cock and again places his face close to your pussy and now that your pussy is dripping wet, hot and open he blows cool air into it causing you to orgasm instantly...its at this point that you reach for him lift him up unto the bed lay him on his back and you impale yourself onto his cock and ride him till you feel his cum blasting deep into your pussy as you orgasm with him and then have it run down out of your pussy all over his cock and balls, you both relax for a little and then he gets up and dresses himself.

Before he leaves you ask him if it would be possible for him to come back and show 1 or 2 of your friends some of his products next week some time, he agrees and before he leaves you purchase a toy even though you would rather the peppermint and his wonderful cock and tongue.

Before the week is over you make sure that you have your own supply of peppermint candy as you want more of the same when he cums again...mmmmmm