A Satisfying Cigar

Story Info
She falls prey to older man's cigar fetish.
807 words
3.74
40.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had simply gone round to his house to collect some plants for her neighbour - but he must have been in on it.

She knew the man. He used to come into the shop where she worked. He was about forty-five, tall, well-built and with a bristly, black beard.

He looked mildly scary but she never thought for one minute he'd be the sort to tie you up, shave off your bush and penetrate your orifices with...

It was too embarrassing.

It had all happened so quick, she wasn't even sure how she'd ended up naked, tied to a bench, her hands above her head with her legs spread wide and suspended in the air.

He'd got out a digital camera at that point and taken a quick photo of her with everything on show.

"No screaming," he'd said, "Or it'll be all over the internet."

She was mortified and remained silent while he prepared her.

He began by expertly shaving off her bush, without so much as a nick. Smooth and bald, he kissed her fanny and tickled her clit with the tip of his tongue.

She quivered. Next, he gave her an enema. Her face turned scarlet with shame as he slipped the tube up her anus. He wanted her to be empty and ready for anything.

"If you think that's embarrassing, just wait till I fill you up with these!" He said, smiling and holding up a handful of huge cigars.

He lit one of the them and puffed away for a moment before moving towards her with something in his hand. It was a speculum. He lubricated it with a little oil and used it to open her anus to receive the cigar. He pushed it as far up her

rectum as it would go. She wriggled uncomfortably. He removed the speculum and her anus closed tightly around the cigar.

To her utter shame, her pussy began to tingle at the feeling of the smooth, thick, cigar filling her anal passage. He touched her clit with his finger tip, giving it a little stroke before slipping his fingers between the lips of her pussy.

"Oh! You're wet. You like having a cigar up your bottom, then?" He asked.

She nodded shyly.

"Shall we fill your pussy too?"

She nodded again.

He lit another cigar and slipped it between her wet lips, sliding it up her pussy. At the same time he began to rub her clit. He slid the cigar in and out of her, fucking her with it. He paused to light another and in between rubbing her clit and fucking her with a huge cigar he flicked ash on her boobs and rubbed it in.

"You were made for this." he said, as she began to come.

"Look at yourself!" he shouted and pulled away a sheet covering a huge mirror. She blushed again at the sight of herself with a smoking cigar poking rudely out of her anus and a big, bearded man sliding another one in and out of her juicy hole.

"My little cigar-slut, so hot for the big cigars up you and blushing so beautifully."

She panted and cried out as he brought her to orgasm with her anus and pussy filled with cigars. As she calmed down he took another picture of her, with the cigars filling her holes.

"Now I think you enjoyed that, but you make sure you're back here next week or else everyone will know what a cigar-slut you are." He said sternly.

She thought she would be allowed to go then but he decided to give her a taste of what she could expect from her life as a cigar-slut. He let her put her knickers on. "Wait a minute," he said coming towards her carrying an overflowing ashtray, full of cigar-butts. "Pull them back down, I need to empty this."

She did as she was told and he tipped the contents of the ashtray into her knickers. "Now, pull them up, nice and tight."

She was so ashamed at letting him use her as an ashtray, but she obeyed, crushing the ash and butts against her still moist pussy. He grabbed her boobs then and leaned forward to kiss her on the mouth. She could taste the cigars on him as he put his tongue in her mouth and continued to feel her tits. She could barely imagine what other things involving cigars he would make her do in the future.

As she left the house, she worried people might be able to tell what her knickers were full of. She was still blushing too, at having been turned on by something so filthy. And she just didn't know if she should be frightened or delighted by the knowledge it was going to be done to her again.