A Satisfying Climax to Finals Week

Story Info
A college couple has sex in a public place.
1.5k words
3.81
14.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily had just gotten out of her last class for finals. She was finally done with her sophomore year in college, which made her very excited. She was ready for the summer, but had very few plans. She took a trip to the library, where she got a text from her boyfriend, Tyler. He said, "Where are you? I need to see you." Emily became worried. She texted him immediately and told him that she was getting a few books, and that she'd like to meet up with him in the library at school. While she browsed her favorite authors, de Beauvoir and Heidegger, she waited patiently for Tyler to come meet with her. She picked out a few books of various subjects to make sure that she kept her mind fresh over the summer. While Emily was checking the books out, she felt a large hand on her lower back, and a kiss on her cheek. She turned to see that it was Tyler. He was smiling ear-to-ear. She always loved his big, kissable lips.

Emily bent down to get her books off the counter, and she asked Tyler why he had come to see her. He answered, "I couldn't stand not seeing you all week, I know your finals were hell for you, but they were nothing but lonely for me." She smiled at his saturated answer. She could tell that he was joking. She continued to ask why he REALLY came to pick her up. He told her to come along to his car. She was very excited to see what he was going to show her. He never disappointed her in the slightest.

When Emily got to his car, Tyler got a gift bag out of the trunk. She opened it, and was amazed by what he had bought her. It was a black lace dress. He brought her black Mary Jane heels (which he bought her for Christmas one year), and told her to get in his car because they were going out. On the way to their date (Emily still had no idea where she was going, but was happy to be with her favorite person), Emily got dressed in the car. Tyler looked at her when they pulled up to a red light, and all he could think about was Emily's double d breasts nearly bursting from her dress. They were listening to cute Japanese music when they pulled into a parking spot in front of Emily's favorite restaurant. Tyler told her to wait in the car because he wouldn't be very long. A few minutes later, Tyler came out with to go bags in his hands and he drove to a slightly isolated park.

The two got out of the car, and they walked to a spot in the grass which had a picnic blanket laid out with wine sitting on top of it. Emily was so excited for a good date with Tyler because she had been really missing him. In fact, during one of her finals, after she finished, she began to think about him and couldn't help but to get extremely horny. She thought about the way that he made her feel, and she started to feel herself become soaking wet. She was having sexual withdrawals. She had not had sex with him in over a week.

When Emily and Tyler sat down, they had a good conversation. Emily always made Tyler laugh, which he thought was one of the best qualities in a female, and he found that, along with her perfectly round ass and curvy body to be very sexy. The whole time that Emily and Tyler were eating, Tyler could only stare at her mouth and try to contain himself while he saw her eat each piece of rigatoni erotically. He admired her long brown hair, which always looked beautiful. Tyler followed her hair down to her breasts, which were as perky as the day he met her in high school. He continued looking at her body all the way down. When he began to admire how well the dress fit her curves, he realized that she wasn't wearing panties. He was amazingly aroused at this point. "Emily," he said, "you look beautiful. I'm so glad that I've been lucky enough to be with you for so long, and I just wanted to let you know that I really miss fucking you, because it seems like it's been forever."

"It's only been about a week, but that's been too much for me to take," Emily said, as she put her hand on Tyler's knee. He began to lean in for a kiss. She started kissing him back, slightly biting his lip when she said, "Tyler, I'm so horny. Let's not fuck around. Let's get right to it." At this point, he was harder than he ever thought he could be. He grabbed her huge ass while she got on her knees to straddle him. She pinned him down and looked him in the eye for a few seconds, and she could see how much he wanted her. She lifted up his shirt and began to lick his nipples. When she could tell that he wanted more, she started biting to tease him. He couldn't stand not having his huge dick inside her. She unbuttoned his pants with one hand while she continued biting his nipples. Tyler was unbelievably turned on at this point. He couldn't take his eyes off Emily. He was so focused on how sexy she looked in the dress that he bought her.

Emily stuck her hand down Tyler's pants, and looked at him briefly while slightly rubbing his hard dick. She whispered in his ear, "How much do you want it?" Tyler answered Emily, "Too fucking much to explain. I want my dick in your mouth right now"

Emily continued to tease him. She could tell that he couldn't take it for much longer. She began to go down, licking his dick from top to bottom. She noticed that he had pre-cum on the tip of his dick, so she sucked it off. She heard him making sounds of satisfaction, so she hit him across the face, telling him that the only time he's allowed to open his mouth is to eat her wet pussy. Emily licked Tyler's dick all over. When it was fully wet, she began to rub it while she gently sucked his balls. Emily began to put his hard cock into her mouth, little by little, until she could feel his dick going in and out of her throat. She wanted to make him feel better than he ever had, and she was doing it very efficiently. She had her hand on his ass, squeezing it, which only added to his pleasure. He started pushing her head down to make it even better for him. His dick was fully in her mouth when she felt his warm cum go down her throat.

He quickly rolled over and put her on her back. He kissed her for a bit while he put his hand up her dress to feel how wet she was. The inside of Emily's legs were soaking, and her pussy was wetter than he had ever felt it. He began to rub her clit while he roughed her up a bit. He began choking her, and she was moaning from the pleasure. When she started getting too loud, he hit her across the face and put his wet finger in her mouth. Then, Tyler pulled her dress up above her breasts and put her nipples in his mouth. She told him to bite harder. He started to make her nipples bleed, and it turned both of them on. When she couldn't take it any longer, she pushed his head down her her wet pussy and told him to lick it. He licked up some of her pussy juice and started sucking her clit. She had never felt better in her life. He began to eat her more intensely, and she began screaming from pleasure. He started kissing her again. Emily loved tasting her pussy on Tyler's big lips.

Emily whispered in Tyler's ear, "Fuck me harder than you ever have." Tyler quickly undid his pants and starting stuffing his long cock inside her. It was slow and hard at first, but Tyler began to gain speed. He started gaining speed, until he was going as fast as Emily could handle. She told him to stop, screaming at the top of her lungs, but Tyler only kept gaining speed. He was extremely turned on by her moans, and he wouldn't stop until he knew that she was completely satisfied. Emily began screaming his name, and she squirted everywhere, while Tyler came inside her. He stayed in her to feel their juices mixing together. She was gasping for air. She could barely move. Emily had never been so satisfied in her life. All she could think was 'What a good way to end finals week.'

Emily looked at Tyler and all she could do was smile and thank him for the best sex she ever had in her life. Tyler kissed her forehead and told her that he loved her more than anything. Emily picked up the wine bottle while Tyler picked her up, and they drove home to their apartment to watch a movie and fall asleep together. They agreed that the night that they had sex in the park was by far the best night of their lives.