A Saturday of Cheerleader Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrsterygor
mrsterygor
331 Followers

"Hold on! I want a turn! I want a turn!" Emma yelled. "I want to taste him again! Please!"

Emma yanked my cock out of Becca's mouth and pushed it directly into her own mouth. She sucked on it. I moaned as she licked and kissed the sensitive skin of my cock and my urethra. Getting a blowjob from one girl was amazing. Getting a blowjob from two of them, at the same time, was orgasmic bliss.

I passed my dick from one hot cheerleader to the next hot cheerleader, and they took turns sucking me.

"Got to admit, you are one lucky girl," Emma told Becca, as she passed my dick back to her. "Getting to have that giant thing inside of you. Must feel amazing."

At that moment, Becca released my cock.

"You want to find out what that's like?" she asked.

"Can I?" she replied. Her eyes lit up with excitement as she said those words.

"You bet," Becca added. "Come on. Get on the bed. Both of you."

Emma and I climbed onto Becca's bed. I lay down and waited for Emma to make her move.

Emma slowly lowered herself down and onto my cock. I groaned as I pushed myself inside of Becca's best friend's pussy. Emma bounced up and down on my cock. She moaned as she pushed my cock around inside her pussy. I breathed heavily as she fucked me.

As we fucked, Becca lowered herself down and onto my face. She lifted her miniskirt and lined her crotch up with my mouth. I opened my mouth, stuck my tongue out, and sucked on her clit.

She moaned loudly as she competed with Emma to see who could have a greater orgasm. I couldn't figure it out because they were both screaming and moaning at the top of their lungs. For the first time in my life, I was both the recipient and the giver of pleasure.

I rubbed the fingers on my left hand against Becca's clit, tickling her pleasure center and increasing the sensational orgasm that she was having. At the same time, I used the fingers on my right hand to stimulate Emma's clit, making her moan and groan even more.

As we fucked, I could feel Emma and Becca cum all over me. Becca's cum covered my face while Emma's cum covered my crotch. I moaned as I felt their pussy juices melt onto my body.

At that moment, Emma leaped off my cock and licked her cum off of my cock and balls.

"Sorry," she said. "But I couldn't let that stuff go to waste."

At that moment, Becca climbed off of my face. Emma moved towards my face and licked Becca's cum off of my face and out of my mouth.

"Oh, yeah," she giggled. "Somehow, your skin makes this stuff taste even better."

"Alright, Emma, since you're going to be trying out for my spot my squad, we've got to see how good you taste," Becca remarked. "So let's find out. Turn around."

Emma turned around and stuck her ass and pussy up in the air. Becca smacked her ass with her right hand. Emma giggled as Becca left a red handprint on her right cheek.

Becca pulled Emma's lips apart, leaned forward, and sucked on her pussy lips. Emma moaned as her best friend ate her out. Becca spanked Emma's ass repeatedly as she devoured her pussy.

I decided to join in on the action, determined to provide Becca and Emma with even more satisfaction. As Becca sucked on Emma's pussy lips, I yanked Becca's miniskirt up, exposing her ass.

I slowly shoved my cock into Becca's pussy as I took her from behind. I pushed my cock in and out of her pussy, pounding her as hard and as fast as I could.

I could hear Becca's muffled moans as she ate out her best friend. I spanked her ass, and her aroused moans grew even louder. Emma moaned even louder as her screams matched the volume of her best friend's moans.

"Oh, my God!" Emma screamed. "Oh, my God! Ohhhh!"

"Hey, Emma, do you like it rough?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah!" she screamed.

At that moment, I got an idea. I pulled out of Becca. She moved her face aside, allowing me to have full access to Emma's ass and pussy. I moved my cock in the direction of Emma's pussy and pushed it into her. I grabbed her ass and moved it back and forth, pushing my cock inside of her. She moaned as I fucked her as roughly as I possibly could.

As I fucked her, Becca made out with Emma, pushing her tongue into her mouth and kissing her. I groaned as I felt the semen begin to rise in my cock.

Recognizing what was about to occur, Becca pulled her lips away from Emma's lips and walked over to me. She whispered into my ear.

"Where do you want to cum this time, baby?" Becca asked.

"On your boobs!" I grunted.

Becca lifted her boobs up and made a crevice for my cock to fit in. I pulled out of Emma and placed my cock in between Becca's boobs.

"Hey, I want to get some cum too!" Emma begged.

"Hold on, hold on!" I declared. "Don't worry! I've got plenty for both of you! But Becca first."

I rubbed my cock in between Becca's boobs. As I pushed my cock between her boobs, I placed the fingers on my left hand into her pussy and began to finger fuck her. At the same time, I took the fingers on my right hand and inserted them into Emma's pussy.

After a few seconds passed, I removed my cock from Becca's boobs and pushed it in between Emma's boobs. I could feel the semen rising in my cock. This was going to feel pretty fucking awesome. After a few seconds, I switched back over to Becca and began to fuck her boobs again.

I quickly moved my cock in between both cheerleaders' boobs, moving as fast as I possibly could. Emma and Becca breathed heavily as I finger fucked their pussies.

"Cum for me, baby!" Becca moaned. "Do it! Now!"

Emma screamed, unable to mask how much she was enjoying this.

I moaned loudly, and I couldn't hold back anymore. Emma and Becca immediately recognized that I was about to cum, and they opened their mouths, sticking their tongues out into the air.

I yanked my cock away from their boobs and screamed as I finally climaxed. My cum squirted out of my cock and flew all over their faces. The cum poured down their faces and onto their tongues. The cum slowly poured from their tongues and onto their gorgeous racks.

I removed my fingers from their pussies and collapsed onto the floor, trying to catch my breath. My heart was racing profusely. These hot women, these cheerleaders, they knew how to get me off.

As I lay on the floor, Becca and Emma made out, sucking up the cum that I had squirted into their mouths and onto their boobs.

"Now that was a great routine," Emma replied, after her lips separated from Becca's lips. "I don't know about you, but I can't wait to watch the tape and see what I have to learn."

Emma grabbed her panties and tank top and put them back on.

"Alright, I got to run, but I had an amazing time," she told me. "Maybe you can show up and help me with more of my routines. I know I would love for that to happen."

Emma gave me a dirty wink before she turned and exited Becca's bedroom. It took me a few seconds to regain my focus. Suddenly, I remembered that the video camera was still recording. I walked over to the video camera and switched it off. I turned towards Becca. I still couldn't believe what had happened.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "Now that was something else!"

"I know," Becca answered. "It's a good thing that you two were able to get together and find out how fun this could be."

"Hold on! Did you do this on purpose?" I asked. I was stunned. Even for Becca, this was surprisingly out of character. "You asked me to film her so that we would get it on?"

"You really have to start paying more attention," she replied. "I'm a naughty cheerleader. Of course, I did this on purpose."

"Well, I'm very thankful that you did," I said. "But why? I know you're horny as hell, but I never thought that you would be comfortable with me fucking another girl, much less your best friend."

"Because I noticed that you haven't been paying attention to me lately," she replied. "That's why I'm making you a special offer. Pay more attention to me, and follow through, and you can have her and me at the same time. That sounds more than fair, don't you think?"

"Yes, it does," I admitted. "More than fair."

"Good to hear," she remarked. "Oh, by the way, I got a movie for our date night. Here."

She reached into her notebook and tossed me a DVD. I looked at it. It was a pornographic movie called, "My Cheerleaders' Pies: Volume 69."

"I think that should be able to maintain your attention," Becca remarked.

"Hey, I love pie!" I admitted. "It's very delicious. Oh, and the dessert is pretty good too."

Becca shook her head. She took the DVD and placed it into her DVD player. The movie came on, and we watched it together. Within seconds, I was hard again and ready for even more fun.

Yes, my Saturdays were pretty awesome. Because my three favorite things in life were always there. Becca. Emma. And some pretty fucking hot cheerleader sex. Yep. There was no question about it. My Saturdays were and always would be pretty awesome because there was always plenty of cheerleader pleasure for me.

mrsterygor
mrsterygor
331 Followers
12