A Saturday of Cheerleader Pleasure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, I lowered my head and moved my mouth over her crotch. Then I grabbed the center of her panties with my teeth.

Holly screamed as I ripped through the thin material with my teeth and exposed her pussy lips.

I spit directly onto Holly's pussy, adding some moisture to her fresh pink twat. Then I pushed my cock into her pussy and began to fuck her.

Holly screamed as I pounded her pussy while she did her handstand.

I slapped her ass with my left hand as I fucked her.

After a couple seconds of intense fucking, Holly started to lose her balance.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold onto Holly's legs much longer so I pulled out of her and gently set her down onto the floor.

Suddenly, a cheerleader tossed me onto the ground. It was Julie.

She lowered herself and shook her ass at me, giving me an up close view of the cheerleader panties that I constantly saw when I filmed her during the football games.

I grabbed Julie's bloomers and pulled them down, exposing her ass and pussy.

At that moment, Julie snatched my cock and began to suck on it. I stared longingly at her pussy lips before I opened my mouth and began to kiss them. Her legs shook as I licked her sensitive clitoris and moist lips.

After a few seconds of kissing and sucking, Julie released my cock, screaming loudly as she came all over my face.

She climbed off of me as Lauren jumped onto her and began to lap up the cum that was covering her pussy.

I smiled as I watched the two cheerleaders mess around. Suddenly, Riley approached me.

"I need a lap to sit on," Riley said. "Would you like to volunteer?"

I smiled as I sat down on a locker room bench and motioned for Riley to sit down on my lap and the big cock that awaited her.

Riley lifted her miniskirt up and shook her ass at me.

I raised my right hand and smacked her right buttcheek. She jumped up as I left a big red handprint on her pale ass.

"Such a naughty boy," she remarked.

"I'm only as naughty as the cheerleader that made me this horny," I replied.

"Well, let's find out how horny you truly are," she declared.

Riley lowered herself down onto my crotch. She removed her top and tossed it onto the floor, freeing her double D's. Then I pushed my cock into her pussy.

Riley bounced on my dick as I fucked her. Her miniskirt flew up into the air, bouncing along with her, as I pounded her.

As Riley rode me, Sheila walked over to me. She lifted her left leg up, rubbed her clitoris vigorously, and moaned as she squirted warm cum into my mouth.

Valerie and Katie also walked over to me. Valerie jammed a vibrator into Katie's pussy and turned it on. The loud vibrating noise that it generated echoed throughout the locker room.

Katie screamed as a stream of cum gushed out of her pussy and all over my face.

I started to cum, but Riley jumped off of me and seized my cock. She held my cock with both hands, ensuring that the semen could not exit.

After I calmed down, I took a deep breath and shut my eyes.

I was eager to cum, but I knew that there was more fun in store for me.

"So, what's your favorite position?" Kristen asked, as she approached me.

I grinned. The way that she said those words, in a seductive tone, made me very aroused.

"Turn around, and I'll show you," I answered.

Kristen complied as she climbed onto the bench where I was sitting. She spun around, getting on her knees as she turned her back to me.

I flipped up Kristen's miniskirt and stared at her thin bloomers. Then I ripped the back of her bloomers open, exposing her ass and pussy in its full glory. Then I pushed my cock into her and began to fuck her doggystyle.

Kristen screamed as I fucked her hard and fast. I always preferred my sex to be rough and that was exactly the way I was going to give it to this fucking hot cheerleader.

Kristen moaned as I made her feel every single inch of my hard throbbing cock. Cheerleader sex was always amazing, but getting to have cheerleader sex in my favorite position was better than anything.

As I fucked her, Becca and Emma walked in front of Kristen and me. As it turned out, they had decided that they wanted to give me a show.

Becca and Emma shook their boobs at us as they prepared for their next act.

Suddenly, Becca turned her back to me, pushed Emma to the ground, got on her knees, and began to eat out her best friend.

Becca shook her ass and stroked her pussy with her fingers as she satisfied Emma with her mouth.

As I watched Becca make Emma moist and lick her wet twat, I picked up the pace and increased the intensity of my fucking.

Kristen screamed as my cock hit her G-spot. Her body shook as the orgasm that I gave her pushed her over the edge.

I knew that I was going to lose it too so I decided to pull out of her at that exact moment.

As I removed my cock from Kristen's pussy, Becca walked over to me and placed her mouth directly onto my own mouth. I breathed heavily as she opened her mouth, placed her tongue into my mouth, and filled my mouth with Emma's warm cum.

I moaned as I swallowed Emma's cum, savoring every drop that Becca gave me. Once I finished drinking, Becca spoke.

"You ready for the final part of our routine, sweetie?" she asked.

"Fuck, yes!" I screamed.

"Okay then, baby," she said. "Then here we go!"

At that moment, Becca began to stroke my cock with her right hand. She moved her fingers up and down as she stroked the head and shaft.

"Don't cum yet, you cutie," she instructed. "Not until our routine is done."

At that moment, Emma moved next to Becca. Then she grabbed my cock and began to suck on it, licking it from top to bottom.

Then Julie placed my cock in between her boobs and began to rub it, using her double D's to stimulate it.

Then Kayla took my cock and rubbed it all over her big ass, pressing it into her flesh as she played with it.

Then Lauren took my cock. She stared at it for a few seconds before she rubbed it against her clitoris and pussy lips. She breathed heavily as she used my dick to stimulate and arouse the most sensitive areas on her sexy body.

Then my cock made its way into Nicole's hands. She smiled as she pushed it right into her pussy. I grunted loudly as we began to fuck.

Nicole moaned loudly as I fucked her. Determined to make her scream, I pushed my cock in deep so that she could feel every single inch.

After a few seconds of fucking, Valerie grabbed my cock and removed it from Nicole's pussy.

Valerie smiled as she began to stroke my cock with her right hand. I moaned as she masturbated me and started the cheerleaders' planned routine all over again.

I entered orgasmic bliss as my cock was stimulated in various ways by several beautiful cheerleaders. A pattern had been established, and my cock was apart of that pattern.

One cheerleader stroked my cock with her right hand before she passed it off. The next cheerleader put it in her mouth and gave me a blowjob. The next cheerleader put my cock in between her boobs and stimulated it with her rack. The following cheerleader rubbed it against her buttcheeks. The next cheerleader took my cock and rubbed it right against her clit and pussy lips. After my cock was pressed against that cheerleader's outer lips, the following cheerleader inserted it into her pussy and allowed me to fuck her. Then the next cheerleader took my cock and used her hands to masturbate me all over again.

My cock went all over the place as it was passed amongst the cheerleaders and stimulated in various places on various body parts and in various orifices.

Eventually, my fully aroused cock made its way over to Becca for the climactic penetration.

Becca turned around, placed my cock against her pussy, and made me take her from behind.

"Don't hold back," she ordered. "Fuck me fast... and fuck me hard!"

"Trust me," I said. "There's nothing that I love more than fucking that cheerleader pussy as fast as I possibly can."

And with those words, I slammed my cock into her pussy and began to pound my favorite cheerleader.

I whacked Becca's ass with both hands as I smacked my cock against the walls of her wet pussy.

Becca shrieked as I fucked her as hard as I possibly could. Her orgasmic screams were so loud that they produced echoes and made me even more aroused.

I had pleasured and fucked Becca on several occasions, particularly on Saturdays. However, this was the loudest I had ever heard her scream.

At that moment, the semen in my cock shot up. I moaned as I felt it rise. This time, I was incapable of holding back. I was about to cum, and Becca knew it as well.

"Where?" I shrieked. "Where!?"

"Wherever you like, baby!" Becca shouted. "Oh, fuck! Ohhhhhhh!"

I screamed as I reached my climax and orgasmed.

At that moment, I pulled out of Becca, spun her around, and pressed the pink flesh of my cock against her rack.

I let out a loud and long moan as I ejaculated all over her boobs.

The orgasm that completely overtook my body and my senses was too incredible for words, and I secretly hoped that it would never end, even though it was impossible for that to happen.

Becca moaned as I covered her with my cum.

By the time I finished ejaculating, Becca's nipples and boobs were completely soaked and covered in my white warm cum.

I breathed heavily, gasping for air as my climax gradually reached its end.

Suddenly, Becca seized my cock and sucked off the cum that was on my sensitive pink flesh.

I moaned as I orgasmed and ejaculated again, coating the inside of Becca's mouth with my cum.

The cheerleaders stared at me with awe as I filled up my girlfriend's mouth with my juice.

After a few seconds of sucking, Becca released my cock and allowed me to rest. I collapsed onto the floor as she finished me off.

I lay there, completely naked on the locker room floor, as I tried to catch my breath.

Becca smiled as she grabbed her bloomers off the floor and used them to collect my cum from her boobs.

Becca used the crotch of her panties to wipe the cum off of her. She made sure every last drop of my cum ended up inside her briefs. Then she passed her panties around to the other cheerleaders.

The cheerleaders giggled as they reached into the briefs, collected my cum, and drank it. A handful of cheerleaders took a few drops of my cum, placed it into their pussies, and combined it with their own juices before they tried it.

As I lay on the locker room floor, recovering from my breathtaking orgasm, I watched the cheerleaders enjoy what they helped me create.

"This is the most delicious thing I have ever had," Amber told Becca.

"I know," Becca replied. "He tastes so fucking good."

"It's too bad we won't be able to relive this fantasy more often," I said loudly. "Especially with football season being officially over for us. You ladies really are incredible."

"Oh, I think we can relive this fantasy," Amber replied, giving me a dirty wink.

"How so?" I asked. "Don't you have to return your cheerleader uniforms after this week?"

"Nope," Amber answered. "Luckily for you, my father has plenty of influence. He paid some very prominent people to let us keep our sexy cheerleader uniforms. Our season might be over, but we can still put our skimpy uniforms on, cheer loudly, and most importantly, have lots of fun with you."

"And the fun isn't over yet," Valerie added. "Time to shower!"

The cheerleaders screamed as they jumped to their feet and ran to the locker room showers.

I scrambled to my feet and started to run towards the showers, but Becca grabbed my arms and held me back.

"Not tonight," she ordered. "You've given us a lot of pleasure tonight, but I want you to have something left for me later on. I certainly don't want us to completely spoil your sexual appetite."

"But..."

"Trust me," Becca said. "We have a lot of fun ideas planned in the days ahead. There will be plenty more opportunities for even more group fun later on."

"Next time you're here, you can share the showers with us, cutie," Lauren told me. "And that's a promise."

At that moment, the cheerleaders began to remove their miniskirts and climb into the showers. They turned on the hot water and began to shower together.

Suddenly, I lost my sight. Something was covering my eyes and blocking my vision. However, I knew immediately what it was.

Becca had wrapped her cheerleader panties around my eyes and turned them into a makeshift blindfold. I gasped as I felt her toss a warm blanket over my body as she covered me up. I could hear the cheerleaders scream as they pleasured each other in the showers. I wished that I could join them.

"Come on," Becca said. "Let's go home. Your birthday surprise isn't over yet, but we're going to have to go back to your bedroom first."

With those final words, Becca led me out of the women's locker room. I smiled as I began to anticipate what would happen next.

Thirty minutes passed before Becca removed the panties from my eyes and allowed me to see again. We were back in my bedroom, and I was laying on my bed.

I was still nude, and my cock was still hard.

"Did anyone..."

"Don't worry, no one saw your naked body as we were heading back here," Becca answered. "And I'm a pretty safe driver. No one was going to pull me over and get you in trouble."

"Good," I replied.

"I hope you had a great birthday, sweetie," she told me.

"I did," I replied. "And thank you. You know, you really are an amazing girlfriend, Becca."

"I know," she said. "I'm a cheerleader. And let's face it... cheerleaders know how to have fun."

At that moment, she tossed her panties at my face, lifted her miniskirt up, and waited for me to make a move.

"Go ahead and give these lips a goodnight kiss," Becca moaned. "I have the entire day off work tomorrow. And that means we can have even more fun right now."

"Is that so?" I asked.

I moved my head underneath Becca's miniskirt and pressed my mouth against her pussy lips.

Becca moaned as I ate her out and got her body ready for another round of pleasure.

Football season was over. However, the fun that came with being a cheerleader was not going to go away.

Becca knew how to satisfy my needs, and she was always eager to find new ways to give me amazing cheerleader sex.

Tonight, she found twelve other cheerleaders to help give me my ultimate birthday fantasy.

With Becca by my side, I knew that my Saturdays would always be perfect, and I was truly thankful to have an amazing woman in my life.

Overall, I had a great 22nd birthday and another great Saturday that was filled with cheerleader pleasure.

12