A Saturday of Cheerleader Pleasure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the auditorium doors swung open, and the lights came on. The security officer pointed his flashlight directly at us.

"Freeze! Don't move!" the security officer yelled.

Unwilling to take any chances, the security officer began to sprint towards us.

"Go!" Becca shouted, as she rolled off of me and scrambled to her feet. "Get to the exit! I'll grab all our stuff!"

In a panic, I climbed to my feet and ran towards the emergency exit. Becca darted towards our seats and began to collect all of our clothes off the theater floor.

I threw the door to the emergency exit open and promptly set off the alarm. I spun around to see if Becca was right behind me.

"Get away from that door!" the security officer ordered. "You need to stay where you are!"

The security officer was moving quickly and getting close to the front row. However, Becca had already grabbed all the clothes. She began to run towards the emergency exit.

I held the emergency exit door open for Becca. She ran outside, and I followed her.

We didn't look back as we sprinted towards Becca's car.

"Let's go!" Becca shouted, as she tossed her car key into my hands. "You're driving! Come on! Quickly!"

I unlocked the vehicle, threw open the car door, and sat down in the driver's seat. Becca climbed into the car and sat down in the passenger seat. She tossed our clothes into the backseat right before she buckled her seatbelt. As we closed the car doors and prepared to leave, I understood why she chose to park on that side of the lot. I was definitely thankful that Becca had thought out an exit strategy if we did happen to get caught.

"Stop!" the security officer shouted. "I order you to stop right now!"

I placed the car key into the ignition, started up Becca's car, and took off. I saw the security officer sprint after the car, but he couldn't keep up.

I hit the gas pedal and kept going. I didn't know if there was going to be repercussions for what Becca and I did in that theater. I just knew that I wanted to get us as far away from the theater security as I possibly could.

I breathed heavily as I drove down the street. I was going at least ten miles over the speed limit.

"You can slow down now," Becca told me. "We're not being followed."

I took my foot off the gas pedal and slowed down until I was going the normal speed limit. Suddenly, I realized something.

"Wait!" I gasped. "The license plate! The security officer saw it! What if he..."

"Relax," Becca said. "It's a fake license plate that leads to nowhere. I put it on my car this morning. I told you that I had reliable connections. Trust me. You have no reason to worry whatsoever."

I breathed a sigh of relief as Becca gave me the good news.

"Wow," I remarked, as I reflected upon what just happened. "What a rush that was!"

"I know, right?" Becca remarked. "So tell me, do we still have that spark? Is our sex life still exciting?"

"Fuck yeah," I answered.

"Good," Becca replied, as she leaned over and gave me a big kiss on my right cheek.

My cock sprang up as soon as I felt her lips touch my cheek. Becca giggled as she stared at my boner. Then she lowered her head and gave the tip of my cock a kiss. I moaned as she kissed the head of my erect cock.

"Have I ever mentioned how lucky I am to have you as my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Yep," she replied, as soon as she finished kissing me. "You've told me... and shown me. And I've enjoyed that praise very much."

"Good," I said. "I love you."

"I love you too," Becca replied.

It was 1 P.M. when I drove Becca's car into her driveway and parked it. As I removed the car key from the ignition, I turned towards Becca. I could tell that she was thinking about something.

"Something on your mind?" I asked Becca.

"Well... to be honest, I don't think I'm ready for this fun to end just yet," she confessed. "This naughty cheerleader is still feeling pretty horny."

"Well, let's see if I can resolve this situation," I told her.

"Oh, I know you can," Becca replied, as she unbuckled her seatbelt. "And we don't even have to leave the car."

With those words, Becca climbed into the backseat of her vehicle. She spread her legs as she lay down in the backseat.

"Care to join me?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I answered.

Within seconds, I unbuckled my seatbelt, moved into the backseat with Becca, and lay down on my back.

Becca got down on her knees and turned away from me. I smiled as she adjusted her body so that her ass and pussy were in front of my face. Then Becca grabbed my cock with her hands and began to stroke it.

As soon as I was fully erect, Becca placed my cock into her mouth and began to suck on it. I moaned as I felt her tongue rub up against the sensitive pink flesh of my cock.

Eager to make Becca cum again, I pressed my tongue against her clit and began to stroke it. Then I pressed my lips against Becca's pink lips and began to kiss them. Her ass shook as I satisfied her sensitive clit and delicious pussy.

Feeling deeply aroused, Becca began to suck harder, and I responded by spanking her big ass.

I never imagined a sexual scenario like this with Becca before. However, as it turned out, there was something truly fantastic about being able to satisfy each other in Becca's driveway.

Before long, Becca and I had pushed each other to orgasm. We moaned as we climaxed at virtually the exact same moment. Becca's warm cum poured out and onto my face as she orgasmed.

Becca moaned as she removed my cock from her mouth and swallowed my warm cum.

"Think the neighbors heard us?" I wondered aloud, as I licked Becca's cum off of my face.

"If they did, I'm sure they enjoyed it," Becca told me. "They're actually really horny people. Now come on. Let's go inside and take a shower. I'm sure that will end up being very wet and wild."

I grabbed my shorts and put them back on while Becca put her cheerleader top back on. Then we climbed out of the vehicle. Becca locked the car up right before we entered her house and prepared to have more fun together.

It was crazy how quickly things could change in just a few hours. I feared that our sex life and adult related adventures were on a downward spiral. However, Becca found a way to make sex feel new and exciting once again.

I knew having sex in public places was a very risky thing to do, but it didn't bother me. With Becca, the reward always outweighed the risk.

In the end, today turned out to be another Saturday that was filled with plenty of adventure, excitement, and truly fantastic cheerleader pleasure.

12