A Saturday of Cheerleader Pleasure Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's amazing?" I asked her.

"Before we met, I never imagined that I could be as happy as I am right now," Becca answered. "Never imagined that I could be this excited about my life and what lies ahead. And I'm not just talking about the sex or all the other the kinky things that we have done since we started dating. Getting to spend time with you, getting to be open and honest with you, getting to remember all the great times we had and all of the memories we can continue to make with each other... it's just... it's just..."

"I know," I said. "It really has been amazing."

Becca smiled. Then she leaned her head forward and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"This was a great idea," I said, as soon as our lips separated. "Then again, I shouldn't be surprised. You always have great ideas."

"Likewise," Becca responded.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you too," Becca replied.

Huge smiles formed on our faces. Yep. This truly was a great Saturday.

After a few minutes of cuddling, Becca and I got off the grass, got dressed, and left the football field. It took only a few minutes for us to climb over the wall and head back to the parking lot.

I quickly climbed into the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt. Becca tossed her trenchcoat into the back of her vehicle as she climbed into the driver's seat. Then she buckled her seatbelt, started her car up, and drove out of the parking lot and away from Rasington University.

Instinctively, I unzipped my pants. My cock jumped up immediately as soon as I freed it. I began to rub Becca's damp cheerleader panties all over my sticky cock. Becca giggled as she watched me use her briefs to pleasure myself.

"God, I love how fucking horny you are," Becca remarked.

"Me too," I replied.

As Becca drove through the downtown area, the streetlights suddenly came on. The power was up and working again.

"Damn it," Becca said. "Well, doing risqué things in public during a blackout was fun while it lasted."

"Hey, just because the power is back and working doesn't mean that the fun has to end tonight," I informed her.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked me.

"Let's go back to the house," I answered. "Then I'll let you know what it is."

"Aw, come on," Becca groaned. "Not even a hint?"

"I want to give you a hint, but it is a pretty big surprise," I answered. "All I can say is... you're not going to forget this. Trust me."

Eventually, Becca and I arrived at our house. She pulled up the driveway and parked the vehicle outside the garage.

I pushed Becca's cheerleader briefs into my right pants pocket as I unbuckled my seatbelt, opened my car door, and climbed out. We closed the car doors, locked up the car, and headed towards the house.

"After you," I said, as I unlocked and opened the front door.

Becca smiled as she entered the house. I closed the front door behind us and locked it once I stepped inside.

"Shall we continue the fun upstairs?" Becca asked me.

"Actually... there is something that I want to tell you," I said.

"What is it?" Becca questioned.

I didn't answer her. Instead, I walked into the living room.

With swiftness, I grabbed the small box that I set down earlier that night. I held the small box in my right hand as I hid it behind my back. Then I turned around. Becca was facing me. She had a concerned look on her face. I tried to speak to her, but I struggled to find the words.

"What is it?" she repeated. "Come on, you can tell me."

It was now or never. I stared into Becca's eyes as I spoke directly to her.

"There's... there's something that you should know," I told her.

Becca gasped as I got down on one knee and revealed the box. Then I opened it. A diamond ring was inside the box.

"Becca, I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," I confessed. "Will you marry me?"

I watched Becca as she prepared to answer.

"Yes," she told me. "Yes, I will marry you."

I smiled as I took the ring out of the box, placed it on Becca, and made our engagement official. Then I climbed to my feet, placed my hands on her face, and kissed her.

"There's also something else that you should know," I told her, as soon as our kiss ended.

"What is it?" Becca asked me.

"You're about to find out," I answered. "Okay... now!"

At that moment, the lights in the living room and the adjacent kitchen came on.

"Surprise!" several people shouted.

Becca gasped. Both rooms were filled with her friends.

"You... you really planned this entire thing?" Becca asked me.

"Well, the blackout did kind of delay the celebration," I confessed. "That certainly messed things up. But all our friends really wanted to be here and to celebrate with us tonight. So here they are."

"This is amazing!" Becca exclaimed, as she hugged me.

"Congratulations, you guys," Emma said, as she stepped forward and approached us. "I'm so happy for you two."

"Thank you, Emma," Becca replied, as she hugged her best friend.

"Can't express enough how grateful I am that you helped me set this up," I told Emma. "Thank you. It's much appreciated."

"Hey, it's my best friend and her husband to be," Emma remarked. "I'm always happy to help."

Becca and I smiled as the rest of the group offered their congratulations to us.

"So now what?" Becca asked me.

"What else?" I replied. "Right now, it's time to celebrate!"

And with those words, a celebration fit for naughty cheerleaders began.

Today was a Saturday that was filled with cheerleader pleasure, but this was the most memorable Saturday of them all. I wanted Becca to be apart of my life for the rest of my life, and I was so happy that she felt the same way. Saturday was undoubtedly my favorite day of the week. However, with Becca agreeing to marry me, I knew that every day with her would always be amazing.

12