A Saturday to Remember

Story Info
What can happen if you wish hard enough.
1k words
2.95
20.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I call and you answer sounding so out of breath, I wonder what you have been doing, I ask what you were doing? and you reply you were in bed with "MOTHERS LITTLE HELPER" well we both know what that means, you're as horny as a Bitch on heat. So I start to try talking you back to being hot over the phone and you start to groan little, then I hear you sit down, as we talk I get the feeling you're not alone and I ask you. only for you to you say "of course I am alone" but would like me to come over you have something for me and want to give it to me.

I say yes "I'll be over in a while I just have to do some stuff and I'll be over." We talk for a bit longer I still think you have someone there as I seem to hear noises from another person, but I am sure you wouldn't do something like that, maybe on the net but never in real life, so maybe the TV was on so I go to do my stuff. After a while I had finished my work and went over and knocked on the door, you knew it was me since you heard the bike and went to the door in very little and I could smell an o-dour only you could put out after sex with a real person not from M.L.H.

I storm through the house and into the bedroom to find your sex partner just laying looking at me with a smile and I couldn't believe you had been in bed with someone and not told me. I was shocked and didn't know what to say, I was unable to contain myself and grabbed you and pressed my lips to yours and kissed you so deeply and passionately. You wondered why you didn't do it before, but then I threw you onto the bed and then started to treat you a like a slut or whore and saw you were liking it so I stopped with you started to be gently rough with her too, and then started giving instructions as to what you had to do to each other.

Your doing lots of things you and I have never talked about and your oral skills had reached a new dimension and you have new ways of being loved orally and you want me to learn just how to do it.

Since you had your toys out already I made full use of them and started out with a dildo up your ass while leaning over and eating her pussy so lovingly, like it was the only thing she wanted done and right then it was. Since she was laying down I dropped my jeans and shoved my cock in her face to humiliate her but she just grabbed it and gobbled it down like it was the only food she had seen in days, while I was being sucked off and enjoying it I didn't notice you got up got out M. L. H. and greased it up then jabbed it up my ass and I squealed from the instant pain but at the same time loved it then leant over and started to eat her pussy, bitting and licking and sucking, taking care to make sure I bit her clit and made it hurt. Then you started to get pissed off because I was just letting you stand there unattended, so you pushed me to the bed and sat on my cock and she got up and lowered her cunt onto my face.

You deeply kiss her and both feel all over each others bodies and nibble on each others tits and just then she opens the bag next to the bed and brings out some stockings and says "sniff these" and I do they smell of pure sex and she told how she was wearing them when you and she met. Then you both tied my hands with them, not that I struggled too much. Then you tied my feet so i couldn't go anywhere, then both got up as planned and touched each other all over licking sucking biting and me with a hard on not able to jerk off or even rub myself up. Both just going close enough to my cock for me to feel it but not get off. Then you get a blindfold and cover my eyes and together you both go to work on me making me say "who is doing what" then when it looks like I am about to cum you put a tight collar on my cock and say lets go.

You both just leave and go into another room to start on each other again, so I am laying there with a cock about to explode and you leave me I can feel it dribbling from the head of my cock then I hear a noise I think " they are going to finish me now" but no! I feel my cock being released and someone going down on it but neither of you pair I think shit this is good and it is so good, I blow in someone's mouth and they lick every last drop of cum then jerk me off while just feeling me all over and then M.L.H. is just snatched from my ass and a tongue is licking my balls and ass and it feels so good then I hear you come back in the room and take of the blindfold and I look down to find it is a MAN.

I kiss you passionately and tell you I loved it but you say it's not finished yet as she comes in and unties me and tells me to fuck her like I fuck you and you ask if he can take you and I say "of course" and you tell me you and he had not touched, yet so all 4 of us are in one bed fucking sucking licking all over each other and we are there for hours doing things only possible in our minds until now. Later that night I ask" where did you find her" and you said you met her in the supermarket, so I said "go back more often."