A Satyr's Sacred Seed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Varossion didn't have to say a word, Alika knew exactly what he wanted, and she craved nothing more than to please him. Wordlessly, she craned her neck forward, pressing her lips to the tip of his divine shaft and delivering a long, slow, passionate kiss to the gleaming knob before her. Her eyes drifted closed and she let out a soft moan as her tongue flicked forward, the flavor of his manliness exploding across her taste buds. Still, her hands worked, caressing, squeezing, lifting and kneading at the male's massive, overfilled balls, feeling them churn and pulse beneath her palms as they readied a positively mind-boggling load of thick, supernaturally-virile spunk. Varossion groaned at the stimulation, deep voice rumbling through the quiet glade. His strong hands came up, grabbing hold of her ripe breasts and squeezing them together around his throbbing shaft. Even her impressive bust wasn't quite enough to engulf the sheer girth of the satyr's monstrous member, but still her pillowy mounds hugged at the sides deliciously.

It wasn't enough. Varossion's length ached for stimulation, even as Alika dutifully tongue-polished his gleaming knob. The fires of his lust could not be quenched so easily. His hips began to rock, just the tiniest bit, sawing his shaft between her pillowy mounds, his flared crown pushing a fraction further between her pillowy lips only to draw back, the busty enirii hastily chasing the retreating member with her head, never wanting to let her lips part from it. The sensation was divine, but it still wasn't enough! Varossion's hips began to move more dramatically by the second, pushing forward and pulling back a little further each time. Soon Alika's head was bobbing along with his motions, even if it couldn't quite keep up. Each time he pushed forward, the head pushed deeper into her mouth, her full, soft lips stretched obscenely around the sheer girth of the massive knob, then pulled out into a pucker each time he drew back.

Rivulets of saliva began to run from the corners of Alika's overtaxed lips, trickling down along Varossion's veiny length, tracing glistening lines along the pulsing shaft. They traveled down that steely member until they met her pillowy mounds, the soft, supple flesh swiftly becoming slick, lubricating the passage of that insanely thick pillar of cock through the soft valley of her cleavage. Varossion's hips began to thrust in earnest, suddenly breaking the pace he'd set thus far, Alika's eyes going wide as his fat knob abruptly forced itself fully inside her impossibly-stretched lips with a popping sensation. Then, just as quickly as it entered, it pulled away, pulling from her mouth with another pop, only to drive back in once again with his next thrust. She moaned as the knob entered her lips once more, something indescribably erotic about the realization that he was rutting wildly into her face. As it pulled away again, she pushed her head down, her tongue lolling out like a soft pink welcome sign, eager to guide the monstrous member even deeper into her mouth than before.

Down below, Varossion's increasingly wild thrusts sent his pendulous seed-pods swaying and bouncing wildly, the overstuffed orbs sloshing with a heavy load of precious cargo. Even as Alika's eyelids fluttered at the sensation of the satyr's divine cock filling her mouth once more, probing at the entrance to her throat, her hands were eagerly at work, desperately groping and fondling the swaying spheres. She could feel their weight, their heat, their pure, masculine potency on her palms, the raw power held within making her head spin. She hefted their weight on her palms, caressing the smooth skin of the sack, squeezing, kneading, milking at those monstrous orbs. Her core burned with an aching need, and her thighs were soaked with her sweet nectar. She had never wanted anything as badly as she wanted Varossion's divine seed.

Varossion's hips began to move faster and faster, wildly thrusting his length between Alika soft breasts and his fat crown into her hot, wet mouth. Her tongue swirled and flicked at his gleaming crown every time it was in reach, lavishing it with lusty attention before and after it plunged between her incredibly elastic lips once more. Her eager hands on his balls were driving him crazy, backed up as he was, his heavy seed-pods were even more sensitive than usual. His hands tightened their grip on her tender tits, rough fingers sinking into pillowy flesh as he squeezed them tighter around his granite shaft, his fingertips sliding over her flesh to seek out the thick, suckable buds of her nipples and capture them between thumb and forefinger, pinching and tweaking at them.

Alika moaned, the sound muffled by the massive satyr cock straining her lips, as her tender titflesh was squeezed and her sensitive nippled tweaked. A wave of sensation rolled out from the twin mounds of her sensitive breasts, rippling through her body and crashing over her mind. She could feel Varossion's monstrous member throb violently in the valley of her cleavage, feel the flared crown swell in her mouth and stretch her cheeks even further as it thrust between them once again, feel his heavy balls churn against her palms as the smooth sack twitched and tightening around the overstuffed orbs. Her heart was pounding in her chest with anticipation. She knew what came next, even if she'd never experienced it first-hand, and she wanted it. He was coming, and it was going to be HUGE, she could feel it.

Varossion's hips were almost a blur as he thrust wildly through Alika's soft breasts and into her hot, wet mouth, rutting like an animal. Any facade of control was lost as his face twisted with indescribable pleasure, his jaw clenched tight, his eyes squeezed shut. Every muscle in his body was tense, straining to the limit, his faintly-green flesh glistening with sweat as his corded muscles pulled tight, bulging with the raw power they contained. He couldn't hold back any longer. His hips froze as his body began to shudder uncontrollably, his flared head planted squarely in Alika's mouth, his vein-marbled pillar throbbing between her breasts, his sack tightening to haul his oversized orbs up against the root of his cock. His head rolled back, and he let loose a deep, resonating groan, half animalistic triumph and half very human ecstasy, as he let go.

Varossion's swollen seed-pods squeezed tight beneath Alika's worshipful touch, his pure masculine essence boiling up from deep inside him to surge up the length of his granite pillar of cock. His cum-channel bulged as his molten lust coursed along it, rushing up his length toward the flared crown. When it finally reached the very tip, his cock gave another powerful throb, blasting his white-hot seed forth like a geyser. His potent cum was thick and creamy and hot as it filled Alika's already-stuffed mouth in an instant, drowning her tongue in its rich, musky flavor, and still kept coming. She struggled to swallow, gulping down his precious offering greedily, but it was just too much, too fast, and as streams of seed squirted from the corners of her mouth her head was forced back, lips pulling from his crown with a wet pop.

The beastly cock wasn't done, not by a long shot. As the first shot finished, Varossion's heavy balls squeezed again, and another mind-boggling blast of pure satyr spunk surged up his length. With its tip free from the warm embrace of Alika's lips, the unruly weapon bucked, pulling free of her pillowy mounds to bob wildly in midair, firing high into the air. The blast arced into the air, a finger-thick streamer of pearly white satyr spunk, hanging there for a moment, only to land with a heavy splat on her upturned face. It went everywhere, in her hair, on her forehead, gluing one eyelid shut, before tracing a crazy zig-zag over her cheek before leaving a line across her awe-parted lips. She moaned, hands squeezing at his heavy balls, milking them hungrily for more. His seed was a baptism, a hot, thick blessing that clung to her skin and drowned her every sense in his pure masculine essence.

Much to Alika's delight, the cum kept coming, and coming, and coming. Again and again Varossion's unyielding cock pulsed, sending streamers of steaming spunk soaring sky-high, then splattering down onto Alika's nubile form, covering her face and chest in a thick glaze of hot satyr cum. The entire time, her hands kneaded and squeezed at his overstuffed balls, milking out more and more of his divine offering, his liquid lust. But even his seemingly-endless supply ran dry eventually, his load slowly tapering off to a dribble after what seemed like an eternity, pearly rivulets of cream running down the length of his still-hard shaft until it dripped from his rapidly-refilling balls. Varossion panted, powerful chest rising and falling as he caught his breath, taking a half-step back as he looked down to the scene before him.

Alika's trembling knees finally gave out, the cum-covered beauty falling heavily to her knees in the soft grass as she moaned softly, her uncovered eye closed in bliss. Her hands, no longer able to reach those heavy balls she so adored, rose to her face, fingers scooping up his cream and bringing those dripping digits to her lips, sucking them clean, hungrily savoring every drop of his divine essence. All around her, wherever the drops and ribbons of cream that had missed her entirely fell, the grass was growing taller, wilder, and out from the blades pushed stalks and stems that reached up, forming buds that swiftly burst open into colorful blooms before his eyes.

As Alika finished wiping the last of the clinging cream from her face, her eyes opened, looking up at Varossion with a mix of awe and lust. "That was... Incredible!" She exclaimed, breathily. Her hands automatically moved down to her chest, but rather than scooping up the glaze of cum there, they began to rub the thick spunk into her skin. "Mmmh... There's so much..." She moaned, caressing her cum-covered chest sensually as she let her honey-tan skin absorb his supernatural essence. Her eyes drifted closed as she savored the sensation, almost in a trance, basking in his masculine essence as she rubbed it into her most feminine features, the taste of it still fresh on her tongue.

The glade was quiet for a moment, Varossion recovering from one of the largest loads of his long life, Alika quietly moaning as she rubbed the last of his creamy glaze into her soft, smooth skin. Her eyes opened once again, taking in the sight of Varossion looming over her, his titanic cock still hard as stone and streaked with rivulets of pearly seed. Even after such an immense load, he was still ready to go again, without even a moment's recovery. She bit her lip, her core tightening at the sight, the hunger within her returning with a vengeance. She knew what came next. She was here for a reason, after all. She looked up into Varossion's eyes and let herself fall backward, laying down on her back on the soft grass, her fingers weaving between the emerald blades to either side, her knees together up in the air. Slowly, she pulled them apart, her smooth, creamy thighs glistening with nectar as they parted before him, presenting the soft pink petals of her sacred flower to his gaze.

"I'm ready." Alika breathed, her earlier nervousness gone, evaporated before the heat of her lust like dew before the morning sun. "Varossion... Take me. Plant your sacred seed in me and make me a woman in the eyes of The Green." She implored.

Varossion's shaft throbbed, eager to do its sacred duty, and he took a step toward Alika's prone form, a smile half-predatory and half-playful spreading across his lips.

12