A Satyr's Sacred Seed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Varossion's back arched as he suddenly slammed his hips against Alika's even harder than before and held himself there, planted to the root in her warm, wet depths. He threw his head back as he let loose a mighty roar of primal triumph, a sound that shook the trees and echoed through the shrouded woods. His great, leathery ball-sack tightened, squeezing around the satyr's massive cum-swollen spheres as supernatural spunk boiled up from deep within them. Cum surged along his throbbing length, coursing down his bulging cum-channel until it reached the fat, flared crown planted squarely at the entrance to Alika's untouched womb. White-hot cum blasted forth from the fearsome weapon like a geyser, a tremendous surge of boiling seed pounding at her innermost gates, the last bastion guarding the very last vestiges of her virginity, the sheer volume of superhuman spunk flooding her deepest parts in an instant.

After the frenzied, savage fucking and the countless climaxes she'd just endured, the kiss of Varossion's hot, divine seed against her innermost barrier was all it took to set her off yet again. But this time was different, nothing could have prepared her for the sensations that ripped through her as her as her womb exploded with pure pleasure. Pleasure crashed down upon her like a tidal wave, sweeping her away with tremendous force, it struck like a bolt of lightning, shooting up and down her spine and arcing along her every nerve, it blossomed within her like a fireball, igniting her very being in a raging inferno, it shook her soul like an earthquake, her bones rattling as her body trembled uncontrollably in its grasp. Her mind went blank, a burning white ecstasy consuming her every thought. She didn't even realize she was screaming, her sweet, melodic voice ragged with the sheer intensity of her cries. Her arms clung to the massive satyr desperately, his unyielding body a rock amid a raging sea of sensation. Deep inside, her innermost barrier opened like a hungry mouth, her trembling walls squeezing down around the satyr's massive member like a vice, forcing every last drop of his hot, thick, potent seed directly into her womb. Her ovaries spasmed as she came like a natural disaster, spitting a pair of ripe eggs just as her womb gulped down the satyr's sacred spunk.

Varossion was far from finished after a single shot. His monstrous member pulsed again and again, his titanic balls squeezing out one tremendous spurt after another, a seemingly endless font of molten seed pouring directly into Alika's welcoming womb. It just kept coming, pumping into her for what seemed like ages, his fat cockhead plugging the opening in her barrier to make sure not a single drop could escape. But the pleasure had to end eventually, and, slowly, the two came down from their shared orgasmic high, the intense pleasure fading to a soft, warm afterglow, their bodies still pressed close together, their skin slick and glistening with sweat. He let his head drop as he almost fell on top of her, barely keeping his bulk off her as his cheek pressed against hers. Her womb spasmed closed, sealing the massive load inside. This load made his previous seem small by comparison, the eniiri's once-flat honey-tan stomach swollen like she was already pregnant, the earthy-red tattoos on her belly gently distorted by her cum-stuffed womb. The satyr stud's heavy balls were already churning against her ass as they manufactured the next load out of pure life energy.

The two lovers lay on the soft grass in the middle of the sacred glade, flowers blooming all around them where the satyr's seed had splattered, bodies glistening in the dappled afternoon sun, limbs entwined as they panted for breath, savoring the delicious aftermath of their shared climax. "Incredible..." Alika half-purred, half-sighed, a lazy, satisfied smile spreading across her lips. "I came so many times..." She muttered in praise. Suddenly, she stiffened with a small gasp, feeling Varossion's still-granite-hard member throb pointedly inside her. "...Still?" She asked, surprise and a touch of awe in her voice.

Varossion lifted his head to look into her eyes, his lips curled in a smile half-sheepish and half-playful. "After tasting such sweetness, how could I not want more?"

Alika bit her lip, her heart throbbing in her chest at the comment. "You're quite the charmer, aren't you?" She replied, playfully, her hips rolling teasingly against his. "...I wouldn't want to return to the village with an empty womb... Let's make sure I don't." She purred. She was normally so shy, what was it about this satyr that made her so... bold?

Varossion grinned, grinding against her as his balls churned on her ass, before slowly drawing his hips back and slamming them forward once again, driving a moan from Alika's lungs. He began to thrust, faster and faster and faster the nubile eniiri woman moaning and writhing with pleasure beneath him...

---

The sky shone with brilliant shades of orange and pink and purple as Varossion stared up at it through the thin canopy over the clearing, his breathing slowly evening out. One powerful limb lay curled leisurely around Alika as she lay with her back on his chest, his hand resting on hers, both resting the dome of her cum-swollen womb, feeling three massive loads sloshing inside her. His still-hard shaft stayed planted deep inside her, neight one of them eager to pull apart. His bearded chin rested on the top of her head, his antlers dug into the soft earth behind him, preventing him from leaning his head back any further. Their skins pebbled with goosebumps as their sweat dried, leaving them with a soft chill as the cool evening air washed over them.

"...I wish we could stay like this all night." He muttered, softly, breaking the peaceful silence.

"...I know. But I have to go back to the village." She replied with a soft sigh.

"I know. ...Can you at least stay to watch the stars come out?" Varossion asked, wistfully.

Alika shook her head. "The village needs the power of the seed I carry to keep the ward stones working. The longer I wait, the more of it my eggs will absorb, and the larger my litter will grow..." She explained, a note of sadness in her voice. "I loved this. I love the way you hold me, the way you talk, and I've never had such pleasures as those you gave me. But no amount of orgasms is worth carrying a whole litter of elephants." She added with a soft smirk.

Varossion chuckled, his broad, powerful chest shaking beneath her. "I suppose it wouldn't."

There was silence for a moment, neither one moving to pull away. "...I'm afraid to leave." Alika finally confessed.

"Why?" Varossion asked.

"Because I don't think I'll see you again after this..." She replied, sadly.

"Why not? I'll still be around..."

Alika shook her head. "But I won't. I've officially come of age. After bearing this litter-" She explained, pausing to caress her swollen stomach "-I'll be officially an adult, and I can choose to stay in the village... or not. I love my village, they're my family... But I've always dreamed of seeing the world, ever since I was little. Even knowing it would be dangerous, I just knew I had to see it someday." She elaborated, pausing again. "...Before tonight, it seemed the easiest choice in the world to make." She continued, a note of sadness creeping into her voice.

Varossion was silent for a long moment. "You know, satyrs live for a very long time." He commented, seemingly out of nowhere. "We usually don't spend much time in any one place, and most don't keep track of their seasons, so it's sometimes hard to tell just how long. I've been in this region quite a while. To your people, I'm sure it seems like I've been here forever. But, originally, I was born on the plains. I crossed rivers, mountains, and one particularly unpleasant swamp before I got here. I've seen quite a lot of the world, in my time." He explained. "I quite like it here, but I'm starting to think it may be getting time for me to move on. And I certainly wouldn't mind having some company while I travel..." He hinted, leaving the words hanging in the air.

Alika rolled over, unceremoniously shifting atop Varossion, the satyr's cock slipping from the warm embrace of her pussy, her womb sloshing with oceans of cum as she shifted to kneel astride his abs, hands on his shoulders, eyes sparkling as she looked down into his for a moment. Suddenly, she leaned down, pressing her lips to his, kissing him with all the passion in her supple, womanly body. He returned the kiss with equal fervor, one strong limb wrapping around the young eniiri's waist, holding her body close as their lips and tongue danced with hungry passion. The kiss lingered for what seemed like ages, until, finally, the two pulled apart with a quiet smack, panting softly for breath.

"One season." Alika muttered, breathily, hands coming up to cup Varossion's cheeks as she looked deep into the endless amber pools of the satyr's eyes. "When the rainy season ends, I'll have had my litter, and be ready to leave. When the time comes, I'll wait for you here, and then we'll leave together and see the world." She promised, before abruptly pushing herself up to her feet and turning on a heel to skip off toward the edge of the clearing, eager to get back to her village and start the rest of her life. Her dramatic exit was somewhat spoiled when the first bounce prompted the cum in her womb to slosh violently, forcing her to instead waddle her way out of the clearing, cradling her overstuffed belly.

Varossion chuckled softly, shaking his head as he watched her depart, before she disappeared from view and he turned his gaze skyward once again, watching the orange sky fade to pink and the pink sky fade to purple. One season... He could hardly wait.

12