A Saucy Play Ch. 02: Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie and Melanie helped me plan it out a bit. I would be facing mostly backstage, a little to the left, with my top already off, like I was getting changed. When I heard the door pop, I would turn slightly more to the left, as if in surprise, and then cover with my right arm and reach out with my left to close the door. Then I could fix my top and go on with things. Simple!

Well, leave it to me to complicate things slightly. It started fine. I got in place before the lights came up, and took off my top and dropped it on the floor in the corner of the booth. Then the lights came up and I had about 30 seconds of waiting before Ralph would run by. There was a certain cue in the music I was waiting for that I knew came right before he was supposed to pop it. The cue came and went - no Ralph. I had my head down, pretending to fiddle with stuff like I was changing, and since I was faced away I had no idea what was going on elsewhere on stage. So I had no way of knowing that Ralph had tripped over a background cast member and was a few seconds late.

In order to see if anything had gone wrong, I started to glance to the wing where I knew he was supposed to be coming. In doing so, I subconsciously turned my body about 20 degrees further to that side - so I was facing almost straight across stage instead of at an angle. Ralph was only delayed a few seconds - so that was right when he came past and popped the latch and the door swung wide open! At least half of my left breast was in view of most of the audience, including my nipple in profile. The audience on the side I was facing got a much better view, almost full on.

I didn't have to act surprised - I was! I threw my arm over my boobs, and then stepped out to grab the door and haul it closed. My boobs were jiggling plenty and it was hard to keep them under my arm - I'm pretty sure a nipple popped out here or there at least a couple of times. Then the real surprise came. I swung the door closed a little too hard, and it just banged into the latch and popped right back out again!

The door swung back fully open, and just after I had stopped covering my breasts! It was a full on blast from the high beams at the audience, and since I was right at the edge of the booth, I think everyone saw! I yelped in surprise, and Ralph, who was racing back across the stage, stopped in his tracks and held his belly and laughed! He was still in character as the prankster, and his laugh was met by an equally huge one from the audience, probably the best we had gotten all night!

I had to grab the door with both hands and pull it closed, prolonging my exposure for a few agonizing seconds, and then it was finally over. I grabbed my top and whipped it back on in record time, and my few seconds of exposure were finally done. If I had thought about it, of course I would have realized we would probably have to do a repeat at least for the next night, but all I could think of was finishing and getting off stage.

Sure enough, after the last act was over, Mike congratulated all of us. The audience was buzzing a little, but it was clear we needed to advertise more aggressively to fill the seats for the next night. Melanie wasn't saying anything, but I could tell she was thinking hard about what she had gotten herself into. I know I was, and not for the first time!

"So is it safe to say we can advertise a level of sauciness at least on a level with tonight's?" Mike asked.

Annie was in the midst of agreeing, when Melanie asked for clarification. "You mean what you advertised for tonight, or what actually happened? Because Sarah was a little more 'R' than 'PG-13' if you ask me."

"Right, right," said Mike. "On a level with Sarah's performance, obviously. It will be the least the audience will expect, and this is our last chance to wow them and make them think it will be worth it to come back for the finale."

"Yeah, so facing to the side and at least flashing when we reach to close the door, that kind of thing?" asked Annie. "No problem."

I was nodding reluctantly, and Mike gave us a thumbs up before rushing off. The life of the director is never slow, it seems. I realized Melanie hadn't said anything, so I turned to offer her my support.

"C'mon, Mel - maybe he'll let you keep some of your hair in front, and it won't be much more than last night. And we'll be right with you on this. A sisterhood, right?"

We had often called ourselves a sisterhood during our college days as a way of expressing support. Melanie looked a bit scared, then wavered, and finally giggled.

"A sisterhood of boobs!" she burst out, and then started laughing fully. Annie and I couldn't help but join in. Rachel, still my best friend, even if I didn't get to hang out as much with her in the production, came by to offer support. I think she could tell Melannie still needed bucking up, and she talked with Melanie for almost 10 minutes about the courage it took to stand up on stage and not be afraid of your body. To my surprise, she also talked about the rush of confidence it had given her, last year, when she had done something similar, and gotten huge cheers. She was right! It did build my confidence when I had gotten cheered for exposing myself last year - maybe I shouldn't be embarrassed about showing my body?

That didn't get rid of the butterflies, of course, and the next night they were back with a vengeance. I remembered what Mike had said about setup, build, and punchline, and resolved to watch Annie's scene closely to see what the baseline would be.

Like she had promised, when Ralph came by and popped open her door, Annie was facing to the left, and almost angled a little forward - you could see her left breast clearly from pretty much three quarters of the audience. She yelped, and didn't cover at all as she reached out to grab the door and pull it closed. Full topless exposure! The crowd loved it, and it was a huge response. Annie was practically glowing with excitement when she came back.

Melanie looked nervous, but knew she had to at least keep pace with Annie. She told me quietly that she wasn't going to let her hair cover anything, and I agreed that was probably best. It was making me nervous what I was going to have to do at the end to top her, but I just wanted to give her all the support I could.

Sure enough, when her turn came, Melanie had her hands up behind her head putting her hair in a ponytail. And facing straight forward, no less! I had actually never seen Melanie's breasts completely naked before - round, and pert, about the size of a pair of large oranges and with adorable brown nipples that looked stiff as boards! It took her a few seconds longer than Annie to reach out and close the door, since she had her hands busy when it flew open. The crowd roared in approval. Clearly it liked the new levels of exposure.

So where did that leave me? Thanks to my little misadventure, I had already exposed my breasts - how was I supposed to make the punchline land?

Believe it or not, it was Rachel who came over to help me think of something. She had been talking to Mike and Ralph already, and clearly had some ideas of her own.

"Listen, Sarah, I think there's something I can do to help."

That threw me. I listened eagerly to see what she had in mind.

"So, one time we were watching a movie," she continued, "and Kyle told me something interesting. If there is a cute girl in the movie, and it's the kind of movie that shows lots of boobs, he often gets more fixated on the one who isn't showing anything."

"Sort of the allure of the unknown, or something?" I said.

"Yeah!" Rachel said. "So Mike and I were thinking it might make for a real payoff if, a little after your scene, Ralph yanks off my top, too!"

"But you don't have any scenes where you are in the changing rooms!" I said. "You're always talking to Adam."

"Yes - so it happens then! The top is just held on by strings, so if Ralph just gets a couple good tugs in, the whole thing should go. Then, however big your thing is, mine will just put it over the top!"

"Omigod! Thank you so much, Rachel, for offering to do this!" I gushed. I was so glad I had her as a friend. We had only grown closer over the last year, but this was far beyond what I had expected.

"Of course, you'll still need to go nude," she continued.

"What?" I could hardly believe my ears.

"Well, it's only natural, right? We need to have something that gives a real buzz for the last night, and my top coming off only does part of that. The real clincher is if you are totally nude when Ralph bumps your door open."

"Oh, god," I said. "You're totally right. But I don't have to be facing front, right? And I can cover you know, the crotchular area when I reach to close the door? Gotta leave something for tomorrow night!" I joked.

"Oh, of course," Rachel assured me. And so the plan was set. Although just a teeny part of me was wondering if maybe this was a little payback for last year, when I had been setting Rachel up to do the more daring nude scenes.

But all I could think about now was being naked in a few minutes. When the time came, I rushed across the stage in the dark, and got into the booth as quick as I could. I was supposed to be putting the bikini 'on' so I needed to be naked before the scene started. I quickly whipped my top off and shimmied out of my bottoms, then draped them both over the door without thinking about it. Little did I know, that little detail would change the whole scene!

The lights came on and I pretended to be taking off my regular clothes, as if I was already down to my underwear, even those I was really naked already. Acting, huh? I was facing pretty much totally away from the audience this time, but I heard Ralph bang on the door right on cue. I gave a yelp and turned my head, without turning my body yet.

Yep, the door was wide open, and the audience had a glorious view of my bare ass. I dropped one hand between my legs and 'acted' frustrated and annoyed at Ralph and his antics. This left my breasts completely exposed, of course, and they wobbled and bounced something fierce as I hobbled forward to close the door.

Wham! Shut and latched on the first try, thank you very much. The only problem was, my bikini wasn't on the door anymore.

"Eep!" I shrieked. Acting! Well, sort of. My surprise was real, but I knew I had to play it up or the scene would be ruined. I put my hands on top of the door and lifted up on my tiptoes to peak over and see where my bikini had gone.

It had fallen off, and was in a little crumpled pile just a little too far away for me to drag it back with my toes. Damn. I reached out with my foot anyway, and poked it about. Nothing. The crowd was laughing, though, as they thought it was part of the act!

Then Ralph came back. He stopped, I assumed to do his little belly laugh at me like last night. Only this time he didn't laugh. He looked and me, and then very deliberately looked down at my bikini, crumpled in a pathetic little heap out of my reach. He rubbed his hands together in the universal gesture of mischief.

I wasn't supposed to have a line, but I couldn't help myself!

"Oh, no! No, you don't!" I shouted!

Ralph just cackled, and swooped on my bikini, grabbed it, and ran! I stamped my foot in anger (part acting, part real), and quickly considered my options.

Option 1: Stay on stage naked, but hidden behind a door, and miss my cue to exit. Nope, unprofessional.

Option 2: Streak my naked little way across the stage and into the wings, and wait to get my bikini back. I didn't like that, as it left me naked and at Ralph's mercy - and frankly, he was all too likely to enjoy it as long as he could.

Option 3: Chase Ralph down on stage. I knew he had to stay around for his next cue in a few minutes, so if I could chase him in a mock rage, he would have to drop my bikini pretty quickly because he had to get in place for his next prank, the one he had planned with Rachel. Yep. option 3 it was.

I burst out of my refuge like a bat out of hell, and pelted after Ralph at full speed! I didn't even bother covering, as speed was more crucial at this point. His eyes got big, and he raced in a big loop around the back and left of the stage. He turned to see if I was still after him, and that's when I got him.

Wham! Full body tackle, right onto the stage.

"Gotcha!" I whispered in his ear, as I ripped my bikini out of his hands. Then I noticed he had the world's biggest shit-eating grin on his face. I realized my tackle had landed me, fully naked, on top of him. My tits were smooshed right into his bare chest, and his leg was in between mine, pressed right against my most intimate area. I scowled at him, and stood up quickly. This meant I was fully exposed, and because of the angle, facing most of the audience. I yanked my bikini bottoms on as quick as I could, and realized my cue to exit was right then. Without time to put my top back on, I stormed off like I was mad. Which I was - a little.

I was also a little excited. Ralph had unknowingly grazed some pretty sensitive areas, and I was feeling more than a little aroused. Plus, the crowd was roaring and cheering. This was the big, break through moment we had been waiting for.

Imagine my surprise when, a few minutes later, Ralph whipped Rachel's top right off! The crowd loved it! Whether Kyle's guess was right, that she was the one they secretly were hoping to see, or if my performance had revved them up, or both, it was the biggest cheer and laugh of the night. And when she acted all embarrassed that she had lost her top, Adam tossed in a new line about "loving her just the way she is" which got a heartful "aww". Their kiss after that brought even more cheers. I'm sure the fact that Rachel was topless, pressing her breasts into him didn't make it any worse for Adam!

Well, Mike loved it, of course. He gathered us around after the curtain call to go over things.

"First of all," he told us. "Brilliant job, Sarah! You really put it over the top, and I think that was the difference maker tonight. If we can advertise something similar or even better for tomorrow, I think we'll almost pull even with our projections."

"Advertise something better," Rachel told him, and he gave a big thumbs up.

After that, it was down to us cast members to hash out the details. This time it was Rachel and Ralph with all the ideas. We decided first of all to ditch having Annie, Melanie, and I exposed separately. We would all be in the booths for Annie's scene, and Ralph would run past and steal our tops, and we would chase after him. Inspired by my brilliant improv, of course. It would give us tits right from early on in the show, and set the expectation that more exposure was to follow.

That would be the set up. I suggested that us being topless the rest of the play would be the buildup. But Rachel didn't agree.

"It needs to be bigger," she said. I realized she was right, but couldn't think of how.

We discussed how to kick it up a notch (bam!) for a little while. Melanie said we could probably just do a chase across the stage a couple more times, but Rachel and Annie agreed we really needed to do something more (since when did Rachel get a say?). They had pulled us from the other party scenes so we could focus on this part. That was when Melanie, of all people, came up with an idea!

"How about, each time we come out, one more of us is missing something?" she said, somehow looking incredibly shy even though she was topless as she said it!

"You mean, one of us goes naked next time we go out?" Annie asked. Melanie nodded.

"And then two of us the next time, until we're all naked?" I said. Melanie blushed, in a really cute way, but still nodded. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach again, but I knew deep down that this was a great idea. Possibly just what we needed.

"So who goes first?" I asked. We all looked at each other. I knew what that meant. "Probably me, right? I'm the punchline."

"Well," Melanie hesitated. "Wouldn't that mean you go last?"

Annie shook her head. "Punchline has to be something different, something bigger. If it's just one after another of us getting naked, that won't give any kind of a twist to it. Hey, Ralph!"

Ralph came over willingly.

"We're looking for a punchline," Annie told him, "one that can top us being naked."

After she finished filling him in on our plan, Ralph looked thoughtful.

"Only thing I can think of," he said, "is if you all catch me and take my suit. Give the rascal his comeuppance, right?"

"Damn!" I told him. "You're absolutely right. Okay, when it's time for us to chase you across stage, which of us should lose her bottoms first?"

Ralph did a quick eeny-meeny-miney-moe and landed on Annie. So that was settled it would be Annie, then Melanie, then me. I was nervous as hell, but I could tell Melanie was even more nervous. I promised myself I would act more confident than I felt to help her out.

The next night, when the time came we were all in our booths, facing away from the audience, tops draped over the doors. It didn't matter that we were facing away, since we would be showing plenty while we charged around after Ralph. I had to get used to listening for Annie's cue, since it was different from mine. I needn't have bothered, it turned out - I heard Ralph's feet go pounding past, and when I whipped around, I knew my top was gone.

In unison (we had practiced) we all poked our heads over the doors and looked down, right, and then left. Ralph waved from off to our left, a clutch of string bikini tops in his hand! He then turned and bolted off stage, and we burst out and raced after him.

You should have heard the cheers when we burst out of the booths - topless, of course! Our boobs were bouncing every which way as we raced across and disappeared after Ralph. He waited a beat, then raced back across stage with us about 10 feet behind. More cheers! It looked like this was the kind of sexy thing the audience was hoping for.

Well, by that time, there wasn't much point putting our tops back on. We just stayed topless backstage, which the male cast members seemed to really appreciate. Ralph even came over to express his gratitude for our performance, in one of the few moments he wasn't on stage or getting ready to go on. The other cast members kept coming and going past us while we were waiting in the wings - the guys enjoying the view, the girls mostly giggling. Finally Ralph came back by, ready for us to go for round two. He did a double finger gun salute at Annie, and she giggled and did it right back at him. Then she slipped her bottoms off right there, leaving her totally naked in front of the whole backstage cast and crew! Of course, we were about to head out on stage, so, not so big by comparison I guess. But I could tell from the way her nipples crimped up and her breath caught that she was every bit as nervous as I was.

Well, we took off across the stage again, and got huge laughs. They definitely noticed Annie's lack of coverage. We bolted straight across from one side to the other. To my surprise, when we reached the wings, Melanie took her bottoms off, too! She quickly whispered a word to us - Ralph and the girls, that is - and we all nodded.

We took off back across the stage, ahead of Ralph this time, and now with Melanie and Annie both naked, boobs bouncing and hair flying - above and below! The joke this time was that Ralph was chasing us! That was Melanie's idea. It looked to the audience like we caught him, and he had taken the opportunity to strip one of us, and was seeking to strip the third (me, obviously, as the only one still with my bikini bottoms on).

Brilliant stroke on Melanie's part, and the audience ate it up. Huge laugh, and even applause. Now offstage again we gasped and panted, part excitement, part laughter, and part arousal (for me, at least!). We retreated to the cast area backstage to wait for our next entrance. We had added one extra before our final - this meant it was my turn to strip completely naked and race across the stage with my friends! The last one would be the time we finally caught Ralph.