A Saudid Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved to take off my top.

"It's OK. I will do it."

I watched his eyes as they focused on me taking my top off and revealing my nicely shaped breasts and then seeing him focus on my falling jeans and panties as they revealed my hairy triangle. I knew that Western girls shaved theirs off but who cared? Mine was natural and I liked it like that. He looked carefully as I lifted first one leg and then the other over the edge of the bed and sat down with my legs on either side of his. His dick was sticking up quite a long way into the air.

It was one thing to have his dick so close to my pussy but quite another to get them to actually interact. Neither of us had done this before and it obviously required a bit of synchronisation to make it happen. I guess intuition took over. His hand reached out to mine and led it to his erection and I grasped it timidly. Jeff motioned my hand to move up and down and I did and I could feel the skin moving up and down his shaft. It suddenly occurred to me that he mustn't be circumcised. Every Saudi boy was circumcised. Would it make a difference? I didn't have a clue. I watched in amazement as the skin went up to the tip and back down again.

"Am I doing it right?"

"You're doing fine."

His finger reached between where the hair had separated on my pussy and started to do what Jazmine had been doing. Well, I was wrong. There was a difference. Jazmine's finger was softer but the effect was the same. I was getting more and more excited and I could feel that I was getting wetter and wetter. Eventually Jeff's finger snaked into my vagina and I became really excited. I mean really excited. At this point Jeff rolled me over and I was on my back with my legs separated and his dick very close to my entrance. His hand moved up and down my slit and then he put it in. It was wonderful. He was a perfect fit. If my father could have seen me at that moment he would have had a perfect fit too. It felt just like the rabbit and he moved in and out.

"Jesus."

He stopped and pulled out.

"I forgot. I need to put a condom on."

"No. It's alright. I'm taking the pill."

"Seriously. How did you know something like this was going to happen?"

"Because I wanted it to."

He put it in again and started to move vigorously slapping his thighs against mine until I felt some pulsing inside my vagina and his face contorted a little bit.

"Did you just come?"

"Yes."

"How does that feel?"

"Feels great."

I actually enjoyed the thrusting and the movement but I hadn't had an orgasm and I wanted one. I would have really liked to get him to use my rabbit just like Jazmine did but I did not let him want to know that I owned one. I wondered if I could get him to use his tongue just like Jazmine did.

"Can you lick me down there?"

"I've never done it before."

"It doesn't matter. Try it."

He rearranged his face between my legs and I could feel his tongue and lips nibbling and licking my clitoris. In no time at all I had the most beautiful orgasm I have ever had. As my brain cleared I drew his face up to mine and kissed him. A few thoughts ran through my mind. Jeff was nice and gentle. I like him. I don't think any Saudi boy could have pleased me like Jeff just did. I'm not a virgin any more. I can't possibly get married to a Muslim man. He wouldn't have me. I'm never going back. I'm never going back except to have a holiday and visit the family. I'm never going to live in Saudi Arabia again. This is a great place and if Jeff doesn't marry me I'll find another one.

The old saying that, 'Forbidden fruit is sweeter' was being borne out. Adrian and Jeff thought it was so cool to be screwing a couple of Moslem chicks and Jazmine and Soraya were delighted to be trying some Western dicks. What surprised the boys most of all was that they were so enthusiastic to have sex. Their attempts with the locals had been tinged with guilt and sometimes admonishment that it was somehow sinful to be having sex at all. What they didn't realise was the story of Adam and Eve and the snake was a part of the Western cultural story and unknown in the Moslem world. Their understanding was that sex was good and approved, provided you did it only when you were married. It wasn't a sin. You were born with a pussy - use it, enjoy it. Males were born with dicks. They should use them only with women, not with men. Provided you were married you should use it and use it often with your wife.

It was apparent to everybody that if they were to keep their love nest going that they had to keep it secret -not a word could get back to Jazmine's or Soraya's parents or it would be all over. This meant they could not be seen outside and as a consequence their indoor behaviour had to become more interesting to maintain their interest. Naked belly dancing was interspersed with Jazmine and Soraya dressing in harem pants and dancing lasciviously until Adrian and Jeff would pull them off and they would all dance naked and make love on the floor together.

And that is how a reluctant Persian cat from Saudi Arabia named Soraya turned into a regular pussy.

12