A Scent to Remember

Story Info
A wolf, his cabin in the woods and a scent to remember.
1.1k words
4.39
23.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A first submission so please don't treat me too harshly. Short but heated :)

*****

It was during a nasty thunderstorm that he arrived at the cabin. He was tired from the long drive, yet the moment he opened the front door his ears perked up. There was a smell that he recognized, from walks in the forest. He remembered her running, just visible in the corners of his eyes; calico fur darting between the trees. He had had a hard time forgetting her last time. It was several months ago now, he really needed to get out here more often. He had to forget about her, wolves normally would not mate with felines.

Her scent was here though, in his cabin. How had she gotten inside. He put his suitcase down gently and got on all fours, sneaking quietly, following his nose. His sensitive wolf's nose could scent right away that she was not yet aware of him. He also knew she was in the bathroom, around the corner of the hall. As he heard flushing he darted into the living room, hiding from sight. He had forgotten about his suitcase.

He saw her leave the bathroom and pad softly on two feet through the hall before stopping and turning to the door. He could smell her fear rising and another scent, one he didn't immediately recognize. As she faced the door he quickly charged up from behind, and took a hold of her. He shoved her further, until she was pinned against the door.

"What are you doing in my cabin little cat?" He could feel her trembling against his muscular body, small against his larger wolf stature. She didn't reply fast enough for his tastes; he growled next to her ear. There was a small whimper in return and the mysterious scent increased. He inhaled slow and deep, trying to catch more of it to identify what it was. The realization surprised him; the bitch was getting excited.

Here he had been, trying to forget the feline for weeks before. Now she was in his cabin and, judging by the smell, wanted nothing more than to be filled with a load of wolf cum. He had to make sure, one of his hands released her wrist while a growl urged her not to move. He moved his free hand to her cunt. It was wet. Not yet dripping but, it could very soon be. He snickered, the smaller form of the cat shivering against his body.

He growled low in her ear. "It seems your body betrays you little vixen. You trespassed into my house and I think we can arrange a nice way for you to pay off that transgression," he snarled. "Judging by how wet you already are, you'll like it."

He started softly nibbling her ear, quickly evoking a low moan from the lovely cat. His free hand went up to her neck and held her head pinned between his hand and his jaws, under his control. He growled needfully in her ear and softly bit down on the nape of her neck. It was light enough to only cause minor pain, yet hard enough to elicit purring that then turned into a loud moan.

By now the wolf was sure the cat could feel his large member, hard and hot against her backside. His expectation was proven by her hips moving back against it, grinding the hard cock against her lower back and between her cheeks as he lowered his knees a little.

"You need this as badly as I do, don't you kitten?" He growled.

A soft whisper escaped her mouth, "Y-yes..."

"I didn't hear that," he snarled against her throat. "Louder. Tell me you'd like to be my bitch, filled up with what's rubbing your ass."

A larger moan filled exclamation left her mouth, "Yes!" She whimpered and shivered. "Fill me up with that cock! Breed me!"

"Oh I will." A low growl escaped the wolf as he lifted her up slightly, lowering her onto the swollen head of his large cock. She was tight. She was very tight, but he was impatient and plunged in deep. She whined softly and in a moment of tenderness the wolf kissed behind her ear. The whining was suddenly replaced by another moan.

The cat started to beg in a feminine but needy voice, "Fuck me wolf!" She gasped. "Fuck me like you mean it!"

That was all he needed as he started drawing out, till just the head filled her tight little slit, and then stroking back in deep. Another moan escaped the cat's throat after the first stroke. He picked her up in his strong arms and carried her over to the kitchen table, knocking the chair out of the way as he pushed her body down against the flat surface. Her snatch was now dripping wet, waiting for him to enjoy it.

He shoved himself back in and started a steady pace, pinning her against the table. She began to moan and writhe. The more she moaned the faster he fucked her, a low growl beginning to form in his throat. At the back of his cock a ball like area began growing, his knot. He pushed in deep, feeling the knot entering her and knowing she would be bred like a bitch should.

In that moment he made a decision, he wanted her. He wanted her not just once or twice, but far longer. He could recall the old way of marking your mate and he pulled the cat up against him. His knot was now tying them together. He lifted her chin up with his left hand, freeing her neck and holding it in place. He placed his right hand on her shoulder making sure the nape of her neck was nice and exposed. He then dragged over his fangs over her skin till he found the spot he would leave his mark; as he stroked his last stroke, starting to cum deep inside her, he bit down, and she screamed. She screamed of pain and now pleasure, desire, and need. She came hard around his cock as he marked her as his own.

She slumped against the wolf as her scream faded to a whimpering mewl. He was still stuck inside of her. His strong arms carried her to the bedroom, legs still slightly unsteady. He laid them both down on the bed and noticed his mark. The mark was just as he wanted, it wouldn't fade quickly but it wouldn't scar like the mark of a true mate. He would save scarring her with his mark for another time. He would first have to talk with her about it.

Holding the cat close and protected in his arms, the wolf fell asleep. He dreamt sweet dreams of a future he could have never imagined when he walked through the cabin's door tonight. A fading peal of thunder rolled in the distance as the storm outside quieted to a light rain.

*****

Thanks to inner.critter for proofreading.