A School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt a weight on my face and an unusual smell. I opened my eyes just in time to see someones bum above me and then his arsehole decend onto my mouth. It was disgusting and gorgeous at the same time. His arse was smothering my face and all I could hear was "lick his arse, lick his arse" over and over again in my ears. I inserted my tongue into his hole, it opened slightly and in my tongue went, at least 1cm into his hole. Whoever it was seemed to go wild, rubbing his arse over my face, my nose, my tongue.

I was experiencing things I had never felt before, my clit was getting licked, my tits eaten, my mouth abused, and unexpectedly, I was in heaven. My lower body started to quiver, I couldn't help it, the boys sensed it and licked and sucked harder. Then I came, for the first time that night.

The tongue left my clit and I got pulled down off of the sofa until I was sitting on what I thought was a cushion. Someone opened my mouth and in slid a cock, it thrust in and out, not far, not uncomfortably, but however you think about it, I was definitely getting my mouth fucked.

That was no cushion though, it was a face, no-idea whose, but probably Chris's. His mouth opened and his tongue started licking my anus, round and round my little hole, harder and harder in pressure each time, until he jabbed his tongue right into my little hole. I couldn't believe it, his tongue went right into my arsehole, like he was trying to lick me out from the insides. It was gorgeous, I almost came on the spot again.

The cock in my mouth thrust in and out, a tongue was up my arse, Then I got pulled back, my arms above my head, the tongue still up my arse, the cock filling my mouth,. I must have been leaning back against something or someone, and finally, at last, a cock thrust deep into my waiting cunt, deep, deep and hard he thrust. I came again, I couldn't help myself.

Scene 9 -- Harder and harder

It's funny, but you know when a night is going to be good when you see how a girl responds when you lick her arse. Louise seemed to love it, she was clearly out of control, her body quivering beneath us.

She looked absolutely gorgeous at that point, leaning back against Dan, Trevor standing over her face with his cock in her mouth. She was sitting on Chris's face with his tongue up her arse and Andy had just climbed on top and thrust his cock deep within her cunt. Her feet, still in her black heels, were astride on Chris's head.

Then Andy stepped up a gear and began to mercilessly pound Louise's cunt harder and harder with his cock.

Oh boy, was this party about to start.........

I wanted a closer look, so bent down onto the floor. Andy's cock was clearly stretching her cunt wide open, the lips struggled to take his girth and as he thrust in, you could see her cunt lips ripple around him. But as he withdrew each time, it was as if her pussy was gripping him too tight and it seemed like, ever so slightly, her pussy was being pulled out a bit. God, was that erotic, I had never seen anything quite like it. Her juices were lubricating the shaft of his dick as he pounded in and out.

Andy stopped. He told me to get at the other end and instructed Louise to get on all fours. She did, her mouth was by the end of my cock.

"Fuck her mouth", he told me. I didn't need any further encouragement and placed the end of my cock between her lips. Any hope she had of a gentle blow job was stopped though as Andy thrust hard into her cunt from behind, doggystyle at the same time. Our two cocks penetrated her cunt and mouth simultaneously and her body shook under the impact. She tried to cry out, but couldn't make a noise with my dick filling her mouth. Thrust after thrust we kept up the rhythm, in, out, in, out, showing her no mercy.

"Don't come" Andy said to me, "we need that for something, swop with someone else when you are too close". After a few minutes I did and watched as Louise was spit-roasted between two dicks.

Chris was lying on the floor next to the action, with his cock pointed straight up in the air. Clearly they had planned what was coming next.

Andy told Trevor and I to each grab a leg and arm and lift her up between us. We did. He then told us to position Louise over Chris's dick, with her arsehole just touching the tip of his helmet. We lifted over in position. Then he told us to keep her upright, but no longer to support her weight. Trevor and I looked at each other, confused. But then I got it, we were to let Louise's own weight impale her anus on Chris's cock.

As we let go, she started to struggle, but we kept her in position. Everytime she wiggled she sank down onto his cock a little bit more. This was great, her eyes rolling inside her head as bit by bit her arse took all of Chris's bell end. She slid down a little more, but by that time Dan lost patience just watching.

"What's the point of telling us we only get the top half and that we don't use it?" he said.

Dan walked over, placed his hands on Louise's shoulders and pushed down hard so that the entire length of Chris's dick was up her arsehole. "That's better" he said, "now you two get lost out of the way", we did.

Louise was squatting on Chris's dick her back to his face, his cock up her bum, her tits hanging there invitingly. This was too much for Dan and we heard a whack as he slapped Louise's right tit, and again as he slapped the other one, he twisted her nipples and as she opened her mouth to protest he thrust his cock in her mouth and fucked her.

Scene 10 -- Double Up

Dan and Chris had their cocks in her mouth and arse, but Andy wasn't satisfied.

He instructed them to stop and then did something really odd.

He go onto his knees with his knees a foot or two apart and leant back so that his back was arched and his hands were on the floor behind him, supporting him. His cock was pointing straight up in the air.

Then Chris did the same, facing him, their cocks only about 1 inch apart, almost touching, both pointed upwards. Trevor muttered, "that looks a bit gay, not sure about this". The two men were facing each other, presenting their cocks together, backs arched away from each other.

"I get it" said Dave and he dragged Louise over, got Keith's help, lifted her up and held her between Chris and Andy, cunt over one cock, arse over the other. And then down she went, two cocks sliding up her fuckholes at the same time, no stopping this time, they went all the way in.

When both cocks were deep within her, Chris and Andy got back up and held her tight, her tits squashed against Chris and her upper body held in place by the two of them. Then he began a thrusting motion, alternately. As Chris's cock came out of her cunt, Andy's went up her arse. Then Andy withdrew as Chris piled into her cunt. In and out, in a see-sawing motion, she was fucked, helplessly, like a rag doll.

"You lot can wank", instructed Andy, "but no-one is to come yet. This one needs some special treatment........"

Andy and Chris continued with their double fucking, relentlessly in and out of Louise's arse and cunt. Then she began to make some deep guttural moaning noises, almost inhuman, a low lustful groan. The men stopped their thrusting, unsure of what was happening, to their surprise Louise began moving up and down their cocks, impaling herself, rocking her body on the two rock hard tools inside of her, desperate for more, for deeper penetration of her body. She needed the movement of them both inside of her, readjusting her vagina and rectum on every thrust and wanted more, she had become addicted to the hard fucking she was getting.

Andy and Chris saw her need and started fucking her again, but harder and harder this time. Then Louise's body started shaking and quivering as a huge orgasm started. Her cunt and her arse contracted around the boys cock, her whole pelvis pulsated and fluid leaked out of her cunt. For 20 seconds she was completely lost in a lustful orgasm.

She came to rest, still at last, with the two cocks inside. None of the men had yet cum, they all watched expectedly.

Scene 11 -- Stretched

Keith and Dan lifted Louise off and laid her back on the coffee table. She lay there on her back and the two off them lifted her legs high and wide, her two holes on display.

Trevor and Dave each grabbed a tit and squeezed, Louise moaned.

Andy had lubed up his hand and they all knew what was to happened next, all except Louise. She was about to be fisted.

Andy started with two fingers, then three, inside her cunt, twisting and wriggling his hand inside. Louise started thrusting her body to take his hand. He inserted his 4th finger, still twisting his hand in and out, cheered on by the rest.

"Fist that cunt", "give it to her harder', "more, more" were the cheers.

Andy added his thumb and soon Louise's cunt was taking all 4 fingers and his thumb, Andy pressing gently, but insistently.

Then Louise's ravaged cunt started to give and Andy's whole hand started to get sucked in, past the knuckles and in up to his wrist. A loud cheer went up as the sight of this beautiful woman stretched out with a hand filling her cunt began to sink in. None of them had ever seen anything like it.

Andy curled up his hand into a fist inside of her and started twisting it around. She came again, this time with a violent bucking motion, and a clear fluid seeped out over his hand, she was almost crying with lust and desire.

Andy pulled out his fist, her cunt was open, but he could see that she was not yet spent. He ordered two of the men to flip her onto her belly and pull her arse cheeks apart.

"Right you lot, you've been good, now time for your reward", he said "first we make her arse gape open. One after one, we'll stick our cocks in for 2 or 3 thrusts and pull out, then the next has a go".

They did this, led off by Chris. Each of them buried their cock deep in her arse, thrust 2 or 3 times and then pulled out. By the time the 6th person had had a go, they noticed that her arse no longer closed fully when the cock got pulled out. They each had another go, and then another. By this time, Louise's arse was gaping wide open, she could go longer control herself.

They boys stopped to look. Two of them held her bum wide apart and they looked deep into her arse. Her anus was pulsing open and closed, and looked red and sore, the guys were dumbstruck, they had turned this woman into a fuck toy, and she had seemed to love every second of it. They had double penetrated her and now raped her arse.

Andy said, "that looks a bit sore, it needs some special lotion. Chris and I will hold her arse open, you lot are to aim your dicks down the hole and shoot your cum inside."

Andy and Chris both inserted two fingers into her arse and pulled gently until her hole was just over an inch open. Trevor went first, put the end of his dick just by the open arse and fired 6 loads of cum down inside. The men cheered, Louise knew what was happening and moaned, she needed their cum inside her.

Dan went next, then Dave, followed by Keith. Over 20 shots of hot cum flowed down into her arse.

Andy and Chris let go, her arse remained wide open and Chris fired his load in too.

Andy went last. He climbed on top of her, put his whole weight on her body and thrust his cock deep down inside her bowels. He stirred in around and withdrew. His cock was coated with the cum of the five other men, but he himself hadn't cum yet.

They placed Louise on her knees, held her head up to his cock and opened her mouth. She could see Andy's cock in front of her, coated and dripping with cum.

"Lick it" said Andy.

She was lost in lust and licked the cum off of his helmet, the taste of 5 men's cum mixed with the juices from her own arse almost sent her over the edge. The men held her lower jaw open, her tongue was out and then Andy let go. The first cum shot landed on her mouth, the second right into the back of her throat. He leant back a touch, the third and fourth blasted her face and for the last two, he put his dick right inside her mouth for its whole length as the men held her face whilst his pulsing cock finished injecting his hot cum down her throat.

Louise was shattered, she slumped forwards, cum dribbling out of her mouth and out of her arse.

It had never been like this in the sixth form. She wished it had been.

12