A Scoop of Man-Cream

Story Info
A steamy encounter in an ice cream shop.
1.8k words
3.66
23.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late one Friday afternoon, after another busy day at the ice cream shop. Only one employee was working, along with the manager, Mr. Harding. Although he is a bit dorky, his position of power gives him the confidence he needs to command his staff. Lauren, a blonde, not-entirely-bright girl and the only other person working that day, has been giving out too many scoops of ice cream for Mr. Harding's liking. "Lauren, you've been doing it again!" he shouts.

"What have I done?" she asks. "I'm just following the pictures but it gets so confusing!"

"Lauren, I've shown you this so many times already," says an exasperated Mr. Harding. "Do I need to show you one more time?"

"I'm so sorry, sir. Please do! Maybe this time I'll understand." Fortunately it's closing time, so Mr. Harding locks up and heads back behind the counter.

"Okay, Come in close so you can see properly now." Lauren walks up next to him, as close as she can, gently pressing herself against his side. "Okay, sir. Please show me how it's done. Maybe this time I'll get it."

"W ...www ...eeell ... you need to make sure you hold the cone firmly first ..." Mr. Harding stammers. He's started to shake and something seems to have grown bigger in his pants. "Like this?" she asks, as she wraps her fingers around his, smiling sweetly. "Ooh yyy... essss ... like that," he blurts out. He can feel Lauren's breath on his neck and her breasts pressing up against him. His cock is fully erect beneath his uniform.

"Now the ice cream? This part always confuses me so much!" She seems to take no notice of Mr. Harding's nervousness or erection.

"Well ... ya ...you ... need to make sure your scooper is nice and wet before it can go in ... to the ice cream," he stammers.

"Oh! Like this?" She reaches across him to wet the scoop, gently brushing against his bulge. She giggles slightly, but doesn't otherwise acknowledge her superior's arousal.

"Yes, just like that Lauren ....scoop it down into the cream ... I mean ice cream ... nice and slow and deep for me." She leans over into the cooler to reach the bottom of the nearly empty container. Her smooth ass touches Mr. Harding's crotch, and she giggles quietly again. As she stands back up, the outline of her stiff nipples can be seen through the thin fabric of her uniform. "Ooh that was good, Lauren, very good," purrs Mr. Harding. He presses in just a little bit closer and starts to slowly rub his pants against her hips.

"Now what, sir?" She smiles playfully and there's a hint of something in her eyes, but she ignores her boss's advances. Mr. Harding glances down at her deep cleavage.

"Mmmm ... I think I might need to do a full uniform inspection too, Lauren, just to make sure you are meeting company regulations. If that's okay with you, of course."

"Of course, sir. But what do I do with this ice cream?" she asks.

"Oh you can just lick it .... I mean eat it... if you like," he stammers.

Mr. Harding moves around to the back of Lauren and states, "Hmmm, it looks a bit tight on you, actually. Does it feel comfortable?"

"It has been feeling a bit tight lately, but I like it like that," she says between licks of her ice cream. "Is it against regulation?"

"Well n n n nooo ... it isn't ... but I'm sure it can't be good for you having it so tight against you," says Mr. Harding as he reaches around from behind and clumsily clasps Lauren's breasts. "I mean does this feel too tight to you?" he asks, pressing his rock hard cock into her firm ass.

"Maybe a little, sir, but what can I do about it?" The ice cream has begun to melt and is starting to drip onto her fingers, and a little on her chest.

"Well ... I think it might be best if you let me help you take it off ... just for your own safety of course." Suddenly, her ice cream falls off of the cone into her cleavage.

"Oops! Oh no. Now I'm an awful mess!" "Quickly, Lauren, take off your uniform. I said quickly now girl!" Mr. Harding orders.

"Yes sir!" she stammers nervously. She quickly unbuttons her top and takes it off, revealing a lacy black bra barely retaining her large breasts.

"Now let me help clean you up." Mr. Harding leans in with a tissues and starts to slowly wipe away the ice cream from Lauren's breasts.

"Thank you, sir," she purrs gently as she watches him wipe away the ice cream.

"My pleasure, Lauren," he purrs as he slides his fingers inside her lacy bra and softly caresses her erect nipples. "I just want you to feel like this is a place you enjoy working at!"

"Ohh...I do sir...very much," she sighs. She begins gently dragging her fingers across her stomach. Mr. Harding slowly slides one hand down between Lauren's legs and moves it under her skirt to her panties.

He slides his fingers inside the panties and gently starts stroking her pussy lips with his finger tips. "Oh I'm so pleased to hear that, Lauren ... so pleased!"

"Of course, sir... I love... working here..." she moans. "I especially... love working with you, sir... you're so...sexy."

"Mmmmmm ... you have no idea, Lauren ... how I dream about you ... and what we do together in my dreams." He reaches under her skirt with his other hand and takes off her panties while continuing to stroke her pussy lips.

"Mr. Harding... please... tell me... I know you watch me while I work... I've seen you... staring at me... and rubbing yourself..."

"Mmmm ... well first of all," Mr. Harding unzips his pants and his throbbing rock hard cock bounces out of his boxer shorts. "You start to stroke my cock for me, Lauren, nice and slow."

"Ohh...my goodness, sir. I never knew you were so... endowed." Her eyes widen as she sees Mr. Harding in his full glory. She can't help herself and she takes his cock in her hands and begins playing with it.

"That's it Lauren... that's it... nice and long strokes... up and down the shaft... up and down... it feels so fucking good!"

"Oh, yes sir! Whatever you say, sir! Like this?" She wraps her fingers around his thick shaft just like she did with the ice cream cone. She strokes his cock in long strokes, as if she were milking a cow.

"Ooh fuck!" he shouts. "Please put it in your mouth, Lauren ... put it in your mouth and lick the head of my throbbing cock for me ... please?"

"Oh yes sir!" She kneels down so that her boss's throbbing member is at face level. She smiles and kisses the tip. She puts her mouth over the tip, and then pulls out. She does it again, this time taking more in her mouth. She does it over and over until she's taken all of him in her mouth. She reaches in his boxers and pulls out his balls. She begins playing with them while sucking his thick cock, rolling them and gently pulling them.

"Ooh Lauren ..... That is so fucking good!" Mr. Harding moans like a bear. "You make my cock feel like it's going to explode!"

"Mmmmmmmm," she moans happily while continuing to suck his pulsing member. She pulls his cock out of her mouth and asks, "Now what, sir?"

"I need to enter you .... I really need to enter your beautiful wet pussy, Lauren. Get on the bench and spread your legs for me!"

"Yes sir!" She climbs up on the bench and spreads her legs, revealing a beautiful, clean shaven pussy.

Mr. Harding grabs her ankles and places them on his shoulders as the head of his throbbing cocks slowly eases into Lauren's moist pussy, just an inch or so to start. "Is that what you wanted, Lauren? Is that what you wanted from Mr. Harding?"

"Ohh yes, sir. I've always wanted this... ever since I first saw you watching me..."

"Fuck yeah," he groans as he thrusts his shaft deeper and deeper inside her dripping wet hole. Her pussy lips tighten around his cock with each thrust and he yells again. "Ooh my fucking god!"

"Ohh yeah..... Please sir... harder..." She grabs her bra and pulls it down, freeing her tits from their lacy prison.

"This is so fucking fantastic!" yells Mr. Harding. "Let's try another position, Lauren. Tell me, how we should fuck next? Tell me what you like."

"Oh, please, sir. I've always wanted to try something. Can you please fuck me doggy style while I bend over the ice cream freezer? I want to feel my tits slap the cold metal while you penetrate me."

"Mmm ... sounds amazing!" he smirks. He positions her over the ice cream freezer, her feet far enough apart to he can see her dripping wet pussy from behind. "Arch your back a bit more, Lauren!" he asks.

"Oh yes sir!" She quickly adjusts herself, excited about the coming experience.

Mr. Harding firmly grasps Lauren's hips and ploughs his throbbing cock into her from behind ... the view off her butt cheeks from above as his cock slides in send him crazy! "Oh Lauren ... this is what I've always wanted .... It's what I've dreamed of.... fucking you just like this!"

"Ohh... Mr. Harding! Oh...my...god... this is.... fucking amazing..." she moans as her boss's thick cock slams in and out of her soaking wet pussy. With each thrust, her huge tits slam against the side of the freezer, sending a tingling sensation through her body. "Sir... before you cum... can we do one more thing that I've always wanted?"

"Tell me ... tell me?"

"Titfuck me...please, sir... I want to feel your rock hard cock between my tits..."

"Ooh yeah!" he yells. "Tell me how you want it, Lauren."

"Ohh please sir... lay me down and straddle me... shove your dick between my tits and hump them like you did to my pussy... I want you to cum on me..."

Mr. Harding eagerly follows Lauren's commands. He straddles her and slides his cock in between her beautiful tits and starts fucking her tits like there's no tomorrow. "Ooh Lauren ... my cock ... is ... going ... to explode ... babe!"

"Ohh.... please, sir," she moans, "blow your sweet hot load on my tits... all over them..."

"Aaaaaaaarghhh .... fuck.... me!" cries Mr. Harding as his warm gooey cum sprays all over Lauren's tits and up towards her face.

"Ohh...my...god...sir!" she screams as she's covered in her superior's explosive ejaculation. She reaches down to her pussy and furiously rubs her throbbing clit, pushing herself into an equally intense orgasm of her own.

"That was so amazing Lauren ...... I think we might need to make this a regular professional learning activity every week!"

"Oh sir, I agree!"