A Scottish Prize

Story Info
Scots can be naughty indeed.
3.7k words
4.12
22.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story down to every detail and to the best of my recollection. Only the names of the characters have been changed to protect the less than innocent.

As I walked along a dark, wet street in the blustery Royal City of Edinburgh I could not help thinking how fortunate I was. It was early 1987 and I was a twenty three year old postgraduate student at the University of Edinburgh with good financial backing and a bright future. As an overseas student from the 'colonies' I was something of a fish out of water near the Firth of Forth, but a little diplomacy and my ability to adapt seemed to be serving me well.

After spending much time and energy indulging in my passion for chasing dark haired women, and doing so with only marginal success, I surprisingly found myself with a ginger haired medical student named Karen from County Kent as my steady girlfriend. Karen had short reddish hair, brown eyes, a few freckles and legs that went on for miles. She had a somewhat plain but interesting face and she was certainly more sexy than beautiful. Karen was swanky and lean and had a certain sultry mysteriousness about her. With a lovely Kent accent that was so easy to listen to my cock and balls goaded me into signing up for full time duty with Karen. She had recently dumped her boyfriend, an English chap named Pete and another medic at the University, on the excuse that she needed to concentrate on her studies. Actually, it was because he was over-bearing and insistent on marrying her. I was delighted to take Pete's place on cold Scottish nights and mornings draining my balls into Karen's eager wet pussy. Her pubic mound was adorned with almost brilliant copper-colored curly hair. I loved lapping away at it with my tongue both before and after mounting her. She had a pretty big box, but did her Kegel exercises with regularity. I got a thrill out of thinking about Pete pining for her as I swung my cock in and out of her fetching cunt. She would tease me by imitating the sound of a male orgasm when she could feel me getting close. This invariably hastened my climax. She loved to take a good pounding by lying flat on her lean belly with a pillow under her front hips. All in all it was wonderful. But of course there was something missing and though I knew not what it all came together one afternoon when Karen asked me to meet her at a coffee shop not far from the University. She said she was meeting a friend there, a fellow medical student, a female.

When Ailsa appeared in the door of the coffee shop I was taken by how pretty she was. Other than that she was prettier than Karen, on the face of it Ailsa wasn't exactly my type. She was 5'4" with wavy blond hair that fell somewhat clumsily below the shoulder. She did have gorgeous blue eyes and sweet dimpled cheeks. She was very pale and the sunless winter Edinburgh sky accentuated her paleness. She was dressed in a rather frumpy blue skirt with a traditional white blouse. Like Karen, not a touch of make-up anywhere. Ailsa was twenty-two at the time. She hailed from the Borders region of Scotland and had an unbelievably sexy Scottish brogue. Ailsa was a physician in the making, rode horses and studied hard. She quickly became known to me as 'Ailsa the Scot'. As the three of us sat over our coffee and scones Ailsa and I flirted lightly. Karen did not fail to notice this and her jealousy would become apparent later.

On a second occasion in a pub in the Stockbridge section Karen and I met Ailsa again. This time Ailsa was wearing jeans and it was then that I noticed her stunning set of ass cheeks. Yes, the horsemanship had served her buttcheeks well indeed; her ass cheeks were high and tight like two fused melons. Her ass was in superb shape but with that slightly cherubic quality that can only be achieved with plenty of exercise on top of a healthy diet of Scottish butter, cream, lamb and salmon. They were an absolutely marvelous set of globes. She had no belly in front and her pelvic bone seemed slightly cocked back as if she were kicking her ass up in the air. Her narrow hips accentuated the outward jut of her glorious pillowcakes. A skilled draftsman could not sketch a more perfect set of ass cheeks.

I learned from Karen that Ailsa was unattached so I felt free to flirt shamelessly with her. Ailsa responded well to this, sidling up to me and so forth. I knew on that second meeting that it was a question of time before I would have my cock in her. I just didn't know that it would take two years.

Though we met in Edinburgh on a few occasions after that, it was graduation time, and I was still very much with Karen. After taking our respective degrees I found myself a year and a half later a student at Cambridge University with Karen working at a nearby hospital and Ailsa similarly employed in the northeast of England. I was happy chasing any bird in Cambridge with dark hair during the week and grinding away in Karen's chaste on the weekend. I managed to score with Karen's brothers' girlfriend, Julie, and got my lance well waxed by a trio of undergraduate brunette beauties. Karen and I occasionally went to Spain or Italy to see the sights, eat well and bang away to our hearts content. But there was unfinished Scottish business lurking in the north of England.

My boldest and best move was to fish out Karen's address book one day and copy Ailsa's address and phone number. I sent her a valentine; she returned the favor. To my delight, about two weeks later Karen announced that Ailsa was coming to Cambridge to visit for the weekend. Could I secure her a room at my college? Darn tootin' I could.

In the interim I had learned a little more about Ailsa from Karen. Though Karen described Ailsa's sexual activity at university as "living like a nun", I learned that she did have a boyfriend of sorts during her fourth year. So while not a virgin it was clear that only a lucky one or two fellows had had the pleasure of soaking their meat in her Scottish scut. Ailsa was interested in sex alright, but caution had apparently ruled much of her activity. Karen, on the other hand, could claim no such purity. Being somewhat insecure, my erstwhile girlfriend had put her legs up for a good half dozen men, including a twenty year old beach bum on some Greek island or other who made a past-time of picking up British tourists and hosing them. This Greek sojourn in fact precluded the possibility of any anal sex with Karen, the beach bum having apparently spent a good hour brutally punishing her asshole with his fat healthy prick greased only with cheap Mediterranean olive oil.

The planned Friday arrived and Karen let me know that Ailsa would be arriving by car around mid-day and that she would join us that evening. As Ailsa's little red car swung around the narrow one way street in front of Trinity's main gate, I popped open the passenger door and jumped in next to her. I was met with a warm smile and an open mouthed wet kiss on the lips. My loins stirred, my time had come. It had been all I could do over the past week to not flog my log in anticipation of the arrival of that most perfect set of Scottish ass cheeks. I wanted to have a full load, for Karen at least, but perhaps also for my lovely wee Scot. Ailsa had arrived, and I was aching to make her sing like a set of bagpipes. I might even be satisfied just to get my paws on her ass, my mouth to her lily white breast, my lips to her damp open mouth.

I brought her weekend things to my digs temporarily and the two of us went to a nice Italian restaurant for lunch. We had a good meal washed down with Gavi and Barolo. I then suggested a tour of a few of the colleges, starting with my own. As we leisurely walked by the Cam a light breeze lifted Ailsa's red skirt exposing a white petticoat (or slip as we call them). The moment was perfect. I moved to catch her skirts upward lift, my hand just touching her highly prized backside. She turned to me with a sweet smile as my left hand guided her closer to me. Our lips locked and we deep kissed for nearly a minute.

"Karen will be here in a couple of hours", I said plaintively.

"Just time enough to take our pleasure", Ailsa replied.

With this I hurried her across the nearest footbridge, through the gates of Trinity and up to my digs. My mind, already dizzy with the thought of my cock punching deep into her body, further reeled when just as we passed under an archway she got up on her toes pulling my shoulder towards her she whispered in my ear in her musical Scottish brogue, "Are you looking forward to giving me a good screwing, David?". As we ascended the stairs to my rooms with Ailsa in front of me and I fixated on her backside I thought to myself, 'I bet Karen wouldn't be too happy if she knew that in ten minutes my ball sack will either be slapping into Ailsa's chin or into her glorious white ass cheeks'. I wanted to share the thought with my pretty Scottish fuck-doll to be, but thought better of it.

In my rooms as we kissed passionately I had one eye on my bed where my wee Scottish lass would soon be on her back with her toes to the ceiling. The phone on my desk rang breaking our lip lock with its shrillness. The old phone did not have an answering machine and this was before the days of voice mail. Perhaps it was Karen calling to say that she could not join us until Saturday. Wishful thinking, but I knew I better answer it. It was Karen alright, calling from a wine shop that was fifteen minutes away!

Did we need anything in particular? "Two bottles of champagne—non-vintage is fine", I replied.

I hung up the phone and alarmingly told Ailsa the news.

"Time to cut to the chaste", I barked.

"Aye", replied Ailsa, lifting her skirt slightly exposing her white silk petticoat, "How do you want me?".

I turned her around so she faced my bed, putting her hands on the beds' footboard I grabbed her hips and drew her back towards me and away from the bed. Ailsa was now leaning forward with her buttocks jutting out, just where I wanted her. If I was to have only one crack at her I wanted to see those drum-tight pillowcakes bounce. This was not the romantic scene I had hoped for, but Ailsa showed no sign of disappointment.

I whipped her skirt up onto her back and quickly drew up the silky white slip to expose her white cotton pants. Ailsa kicked out of her shoes and I snapped her pants down for my first look at her exquisite ass cheeks. I pushed her right leg further to the right and lifting her butt cheeks I took a peak at her pink rosebud like anus. Her snatch had the finest peach fur like blond hairs on it and I wasted no time tucking in with my mouth and tongue. I lapped and sucked on her passion filled mango-like snatch with total abandon. She tasted great and she moaned and wiggled her hips slightly. As much as I was enjoying this, it was time slip my blood bulged muscular penis into her glorious Scottish scut. I whipped off my shirt and dropped my lightweight wool trousers to the floor. My rod stood proudly at a 45 degree angle to my stomach. Barolo in my veins notwithstanding, there would be no trouble 'keeping wood' on this occasion.

Lifting her right ass cheek just enough to open her quick I took my young sensitive pinkish cock between my right thumb and index finger and pushed my neatly circumcised head into the front chamber of her cunt. Grabbing her hips with both hands I pulled her ass back towards me and thrust forward with my loins in one stroke. Ailsa let out a gasping squeal and I right away began a vigorous thrusting action pointing my pole first to the right, then to the left, then a straight back shot to the center. I was determined to explore every crevice of her barrel that I could punch my way into while at the same time working up a good loud audible slap as my loins hit her beautiful backside. Ailsa instinctively turned her head to the right and turned her face back towards me. In her modesty she kept her eyes closed while making sure I could see her pretty face if I chose. Fact is I was mostly concentrating on the sight of my vein bulged rod disappearing and then reappearing between the cleavage of her ass cheeks.

Ailsa cooed, "Do me, David. Make it good."

We were making quite a bit of noise as my thrusts rhythmically forced the air out of her lungs. It occurred to me that if I hoped to make my cock a regular visitor in Ailsa's soft, warm, wet velvet sheath I better at least try to give the poor girl an orgasm and not just selfishly pound away until my nuts popped. With this thought I withdrew, spun her around and lifted her onto my bed, flat on her back. Pushing the petticoat out of the way I slipped my middle finger into her pussy and massaged the soft pad just inside and on the roof of her tight passage. Simultaneously I rapidly flicked my tongue up and down her clitoris making sure to apply continuous pressure with my strong tongue. She had a glorious peach fuzz mound, a neatly trimmed blonde triangular beard and a nice high pubic bone in whose firmness I delighted. I felt like I was in a pornographic Jane Austin movie, or perhaps 'Little Women'.

I kept up my firm attack for about three minutes, making sure not to vary my actions too much so as not to break her concentration; and then she sang;

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-----OHHHHHHHHHH".

Her hips bucked up in the air as her cunt muscles clamped on my finger. Relieved at my rapid success I moved up for a close look at her now reddened face, saying to her, "Good job. You're so sweet I'm going to really fuck you now."

Ailsa nodded her head, "Aye", she said softly. "You can have as much as you like."

In an intentional understatement I replied, "Damn you've got a nice butt on you." I was rewarded with the sweetest smile I think I've ever seen.

I pulled her skirt and petticoat off, undid her blouse and bra, pausing only briefly to admire her firm, pale B cup breasts (I wasn't here for a set of tits) and flipped her over onto her stomach. Now her body was naked, completely exposed; her vagina and ass were mine and I was going to beat the daylights out of them both. Ailsa spread her legs a little and jutted her ass in the air just a touch. With all my weight on my left arm I used my right hand to slip my cock into her slippery quick. Ailsa's open vulva gave me a warm welcome but I could still feel her walls stretch as I noisily sunk my eager prick into her love box.

As Ailsa gasped and moaned I found that if dove deep and struck her cervix with the head of my cock she'd let out a little yelp. She had again pushed her hair back so I could see the right side of her face and I turned my head to the right a little so I could see as much of her face as possible. An occasional good hit to her cervix produced the yelp and a painful wince on her tender, sweet face. I looked down periodically to see my cock diving into the pronounced cleavage of her cherubic cheeks while her tender young flesh flattened under the force of my strikes like a slab of uncooked dough hitting a wall before springing back into their natural globe-like quality. And perhaps the most glorious part of all; the loud SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP –about a second apart—and the creaking bed springs complimented with gasps and long moans interrupted only by my sweet Ailsa's need to get some air back into her lungs. This was indeed music to my ears and best of all the sounds weren't produced by the two trashy European sluts that I had fucked in Brussels the previous December, but from my lovely and classy wee Scottish lass, Ailsa.

Suddenly, I heard someone try to open the thoroughly bolted exterior door to my rooms. There was no knock and since I was transfixed with the sounds of the pounding that I was giving my precious wee Ailsa I had not heard anyone coming up the last few stairs of the spiraling interior staircase as I usually would. No knock meant it had to be Karen. I stopped my banging in an instant, whispered to Ailsa to keep hush, and listened intently as my genitals soaked motionlessly in her vaginal bath. I could feel Karen's frustration as she knocked on the door. I knew she couldn't get in but the situation was alarming nonetheless. I was overcome with a strange evil pleasure, knowing that Karen was standing about 14 feet away, having traveled to Cambridge after a hard work week to see me and there I was with my bare cock buried in her friend's snatch. As I heard a clearly peeved Karen descend the stairs I re-initiated our fuck session with a slower, more deliberate grinding into Ailsa's hindquarters. I kept this up for a good while, savoring the sensation in my genitals. Eventually my cock began to dart in a lively fashion and I picked up the pace as well as the vigorousness of my thrusts. My balls tensed and jerked in their sack as if subjected to small jolts of electricity. I instinctively buried my cock as deep as possible, the engorged head pressing against her cervix, I froze to enjoy the moment as a hot wave of semen blasted its way down my shaft to fill Ailsa's cunt. It felt like my dick had turned into a hundred watt light bulb that had just been turned on as wave after wave of hot electrical current shot through my cock and balls. Not being particularly religious I said in a higher voice than usual "OH God, YESSSSSSSS!" My contractions continued for another fifteen seconds as millions of years of evolution made sure that my darling wee Scot got her barrel filled with every last drop of my milky white semen. I slowly withdrew my ultra sensitive post-orgasm penis out Ailsa's slippery sheath and slapped her ass with it, a few drops of semen landing on her lower back. I had done it. I had fucked 'Ailsa the Scot', and man was it good. Her treasured chaste was mine.

Rolling onto her backside I whispered in her ear, "Can you take a little more humping darling?." "I do want you thoroughly screwed." Combining the words 'screw' and 'hump' I asked her if she could take a little more scrumping.

"Oh Aye, for you, anything", she rolled in her Borders accent.

As I eased myself on top of her I gently lifted her head just off the mattress. Her legs fell open in classic missionary position. I slipped my pole back in her slippery cum-filled muffin and with sharp thrusts began to beat some more air out of her. I put nearly my full weight on her fragile frame and affectionately bobbled and rolled her head with my right hand occasionally letting it fall back so I could gaze into her pretty blue eyes and kiss her lips.

After ten minutes of passionate grinding, my semen boiled up again, my cock and balls melting into her with the intense rush created by my powerful and rapid contractions. I dismounted quickly and switching into panic mode raced for the shower to soap down and de-scent my groin. Ailsa sat on the toilet for a few minutes, her legs wide open, mopping her messy cunt with several helpings of tissue paper.

Not five minutes after we dressed and unlocked my doors in came Karen looking put out and suspicious. I put the champagne she brought on ice and we went out for the obligatory tea and scones. All that afternoon and evening Ailsa glowed, smiled, and laughed. We traded frequent knowing glances, careful no to be too obvious.

That night after champagne and a nice supper at a French restaurant with my two companions, I got the chance to walk alone with Ailsa to the room that I had arranged for her in Whewell's Court. Karen went separately back to my digs and I knew we had little time. Ailsa and I kissed passionately just outside her room. I took the opportunity to aggressively massage her cherubic ass cheeks, a pair of ripe melons that I knew I would be visiting again. We parted until morning.

That night as I lay in bed with Karen's lips and tongue affectionately curled around the head of my cock, I wondered at how she had no idea that a few hours earlier the cock and balls that she now so adoringly licked had achieved such immense pleasure exploring the chaste of her seemingly innocent friend. After a good fifteen minute of intense vaginal intercourse with Karen, I drifted off to sleep thinking of my plans for my precious wee Ailsa.

12