A Scottish Werewolf's Love Book 02

Story Info
New life for Scottish Werewolf & Italian lady.
2.6k words
4.52
59.3k
29

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers

For all those who have been waiting here is Bk2 of the werewolf saga, Chpt 1. Please enjoy I look forward to hearing your comments. Be prepared for some interesting turns of events.

* * * * *

Time: Modern day.

Ari sat in front of her computer screen looking at the architectural designs of the building yet in the back of her mind she was thinking of the other building. The one in all her dreams, the one in Scotland, why was it that since she could remember this and other scenes plagued her dreams or even her waking thoughts?

Ari shook her head to clear her thought and went back to the task as hand which was making sure the design was flawless before presenting it to the customer.

Ari was a successful woman in the world of building design she worked for the family company call Black Wolf Designs Inc. She was V.P along with her brother since their father and mother past. There father did not last long maybe 5 years after the car crash that took his beloved Rosalina's life that snowy night 10 yrs ago. He had not been gone 5yrs yet but it was not so far off in the imitate future, that her and Antonio were going to go back to Italy where they were buried and visit. Maybe she would make a stop in Scotland and see if she could find the house, well more of a castle one would guess it would be.

See if she could put a puzzle together as to why all this was happening. Maybe?

Ari started making the plans already booking flights to Italy and to Scotland. Making reservations at hotels, rental cars all the things needed to get this thing all set and ready to go. Once done she sent the e-mail to Toni, the searched out all she could about the surround area she was going to go visit, before she got there as she was not one that liked to be caught off guard.

She downloaded some reading material about the history of Scotland, she spent the next while after doing her work reading, basically she took the rest of the of the day off.

By the time 5p.m came around Ari had learnt about as much as she could from the net about where she was going now it was a matter of getting there was all.

She left work to meet Toni for dinner at Tavern on the Green, it was 630 by the time she got there, and he was waiting for her at their normal table.

She wore a simple black silk cocktail dress with an over coat, while he was wearing his black Armani suit. He stood up from the he seat and hugged her, kissed her cheek then held the chair out for her to sit in, then retook his own.

"Ari you always look so wonderful in that dress", he smiled at her as he had always liked that dress on her.

The waiter came with their drinks as Toni had ordered a head a time.

"I got your mail today; I was thinking, why don't we, go a lil early take like a mini vacation. BW is doing well and there are others that can take up the slack not that there is much. Wha'cha think there sparky?"

Ari added sugar to her ice tea as Toni spoke to her about the trip. She smiled at him and sipped her ice tea.

"Toni I think I would like that a lot, when do you wanna leave, like you said we are all caught up on the drafts and anything could be handled by the others."

"Well I was thinking all day on it * as he spoke he pulled out something from his pocket* I was sure you would say that so I went and bought the tickets. We leave at 5 am tomorrow, I went home and packed for the trip so all you have to do is pack your bags get some sleep and we are off. How's that for efficient work?" he chuckled as he drank his scotch and water.

Ari just could not help but laugh, Toni had always been one step ahead of her on some things as she had been thinking the same thing as he produced the tickets. She put her hand out, touched his, and gave it a squeeze.

"What would I do with out you cookie monster?" she laughed as that had been her child hood name for him as he was always into the cookie jar at home and even now all grown up he was still a cookie stealer.

"Well princess we would be lost with out each other" he took her hand and kissed the back of it. "We are all the family we have left just you and I Ari I won't let anything happen to you I swear on my life Ari, on my life. There is no one more in the world more important to me then you."

Ari look at him with deep concern she just held his hand with hers, he was all she had left .The were close they had always been close even as infants she was always told if they were separated they were just unhappy as long as they were with in reach they were happy. When Ari was 7 or 8 months she got sick and had to be hospitalized no matter what was done she seemed just to stay stable till one night her father brought her brother to the hospital and laid him in the crib next to her, against the Dr's orders, the nurses on duty helped her father bring Antonio in, after about 4 or so hours Ari was starting to respond to the treatment. That is how close they were. It was amazing that two siblings could be so close and not be at each others throats fighting and tormenting the other, even thought he was older then her by a year, he had always been there protecting her and it made her feel safe and sound knowing he was there.

They talked about the trip while they ate dinner and desert, talked about work as well and what big deals were coming up, then they went for a walk in the park, he hailed a handsome cab and they went for a night ride around the park and back to where they could get a yellow cab and go home for the night as they had a early day she would as it were barely get 6 hours sleep as it was..

Ari and Toni lived in a penthouse in Manhattan, it was big enough for them to be together but apart and have privacy if they needed, like Toni and his girlfriend, or is that girlfriends? That man had more women in his life then she could keep track of, he was such a wolf she swore it. She packed for the trip then went to bed she was asleep in no time almost when her head hit the pillow she was zonked out.

Like so many nights before she started dreaming of a man tall, jet black hair, piercing blue eyes a strong body wearing a kilt and tartan in front of a huge window. Though this time something was different, this time he spoke to her.

"Come Bella Mia you need to wake it is time for us to be together". He came close to her, put his hand to her face, leaned down, and kissed her, Ari was watching as if out of her self. He was tender yet so hungry for her kiss she could not tear her self away from it. Soon she was up swept into his arms and taken to a huge 4 poster bed which seemed to come out of thin air, it was draped in black and red curtains and bed coverings. Ari's eyes seemed glue to what she was watching, who ever this man was she had seen him all her life it was as if he grew up with her in her dreams.

He caressed her face then slowly moved his hand down her length taking in the curves of her body under his huge hands. Their eyes never leaving each others as his hands roamed with out hindrance from her. She left her body to him like of in a trance, lost in his eyes.

"Bella you have to wake, it is time, I am waiting for you I have missed you so much, come back to me Bella Mia." With that he leaned in and gave her a searing kiss, soon after that she felt the hardness of his body crushing to her stealing her breath, but in such a way it did not worry her not to breath. He laid himself between her thighs, while his hands pulled at the fabric of her clothing and tore it away from her sensual form.

She heard the tearing of the material and whimpered into the kiss as her hands reached into his hair to pull him closer, the kiss never stopping, while his hands shredded her clothes. Soon she was naked under him and his mouth halted its attack on her lips just to continue on other parts of her body drinking in the heat of her flesh as if tasting her, feeding off of the burning desire raging under the surface.

"yesss "she softly hissed as his head began to move lower over her swelled breasts, his mouth feasting on the succulent tender yet hard nipples that moments ago had been grazing his barreled chest. Her back came off the bed in a slender arch feeding them to him. Her head pressed into the pillows as fingers stayed in his hair guiding him, or was it the other way around.

She could feel it burning in her stomach, that need the sense of urgency as if she did not give in to it she would burst into flames.

Ari let her fingers slip away from him as his body slowly slid across hers and down lower till his head was above the soft dark neatly cut curls of her crotch.

"I want you I want to taste you so long has it been ". He gently nudged her long legs apart giving him what he wanted willingly.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the heat of his breath puffing on her tender skin. Suddenly she felt as if she had been struck by an electric shock when his rough tongue took a slow deliberate swipe over her slit as if he were savoring her taste. Her hands grabbed at the bed as she moaned loud just at that one touch, but it was not the last.

Soon his tongue was licking slowly from bottom to top only to torment her already throbbing clit.

He could smell her scent it had not changed he knew it was her, his mouth sucked on her clit with a firm but tender touch that is made her twist her hips, which he promptly grabbed and held her in place as his tongue beat the nub with fast strike like the tongue of a snack sensing the heat around it, locating its prey.

He licked slowly and savored the sweetness of her juices as her body churned more and more. The fire growing as if a blaze being feed more fuel, it was what he wanted. He wanted her in frenzy, a passionate lust filled craze. He would not relent his devouring of her sweet spot, soon his tongue slapped hard against her clit making her almost buck off the bed with the jolts of lust he was driving into her. He held her tight to his staving mouth letting his tongue slapped its rough surface to the soft fleshy bit in his mouth making her gasp with need. He knew the need she felt, it was his doing. Soon they would be together again and he would reclaim his beloved, his life his reason for existing so long in this dreary world of ours.

With one fast hard suckle and a few fast hard strokes of his tongue he pushed her over the edge, making her lust yield to his want of her.

Soon he could hear her sweet screams as his mouth was touched with the sweet hot juices as her orgasm ripped through her like a bursting damm. She writhed under him screaming in pleasure as she felt the deep exploding inside her as she came in what felt like a gushing geyser popping after a tremendous build up of pressure finally let go.

He feed on her ever drop, the sweat tang of her juices just made him drive his tongue into her more as if fucking her with it, wanting her to cum again and again he could not get enough

of her.

Ari's scream though not one of panic roused Toni from a dead sleep and he came rushing into her bed room and grabbed her waking her from her dream.

Her eyes opened with a snap, she was panting madly and her whole body shook from well something.

"Ari!" he said with a loud firm tone 'Wake up you were having some sort of dream, you screamed it woke me up, you all right?" he questioned her as he looked into her eyes wondering what in her dream made her scream like that.

Ari looked at him and shook her head some, she spoke softly "No Toni.* she paused* fine really I don't know what made me scream. I'm sorry I woke you..go back to bed" she said as she caressed his cheek assuring him she was fine. But, he could feel the tremble in her hands but he would not press it. For as long as he could remember she always had rousing dreams, dreams that would make her sleep walk or talk in her sleep.

"alright princesses but if you can't sleep come get me I'll make you some of the tea you like, hmm" * he kissed her forehead and then looked at her. He slightly raised a brow as he caught scent of her. The scent of sex that sweet smell woman have after having mind blowing sex. It accrued to him now why she screamed. She had a wet dream as it were, something so powerful it made her body react in the real world not just the dream world.

"go wash your face and try and go back to sleep we have an early day." Was all he said as he left the room with a wicked smile on his face, he could use this to playfully tease her later on.

Once he had left her room Ari slipped out of bed, her legs a bit shaky nothing like any thing she had felt. Despite the fact she was still a virgin Ari was not with out her means of self pleasure. She knew the feeling between her legs she was drenched like noting before. Had her dream been SOOOOO real? Well her body thought so. Instead of washing her face she turned on the water and took a relaxing shower. Soon the steam was filling the room and her muscles began to calm, from there tense state, she leaned her head on the cold of the porcelain tiles and sighed as the hot water ran down her back making her body just loosen up and go limp.

While there she started thinking about her dream how real it felt worse how exploding that orgasm was in her mind that she actually came so hard for real. It just amazed her how it happened. Who was he why had he always been in her dreams always so familiar but yet so far away like if he was something from her past.

But...Why..??

IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers