A Scottish Werewolf's Love Book 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
A 16-hour flight.
3.7k words
4.67
39.7k
6

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers

A 16 Hour Flight

(From the end of Chpt 1)

"Go wash your face and try and go back to sleep we have an early day." Was all he said as he left the room with a wicked smile on his face, he could use this to playfully tease her later. Once he had left her room Ari slipped out of bed, her legs a bit shaky nothing like any thing she had felt. Despite the fact she was still a virgin Ari was not with out her means of self pleasure. She knew the feeling between her legs she was drenched like noting before. Had her dream been SOOOOO real? Well her body thought so. Instead of washing her face she turned on the water and took a relaxing shower. Soon the steam was filling the room and her muscles began to calm, from there tense state, she leaned her head on the cold of the porcelain tiles and sighed as the hot water ran down her back making her body just loosen up and go limp.

While there she started thinking about her dream how real it felt worse how exploding that orgasm was in her mind that she actually came so hard for real. It just amazed her how it happened. Who was he why had he always been in her dreams always so familiar but yet so far away like if he was something from her past.

But...Why..?????

Chapter 2

Morning came and they were off to the Airport. After getting the bags checked and rechecked and their tickets stamped and all that stuff the went to sit in the lounge, the plane was not leaving for some time but they wanted to be early better that then late as they say.

Toni looked at Ari and sipped the coffee he got from the waitress.

"Sooooooo sleep better after your little um bad dream?" Toni was playing coy but it was gonna be fun to get his teases in He watched her face start to get warm.

"You sure screamed awful louuuuuuud there last night, if I didn't know any better I would have thought you were having a go with some hunk in your room. You didn't like throw him out did ya?" he so tried to not giggle, but it slipped thru any way.

Ari looked at her brother and threw a napkin at him.

"Dam it your evil, it would not be any different that the thousands of nights I have heard you humping who or who's ever in your room." She quipped back at him with out thought.

Toni smiled and looked at her.

"Well least you got a good earful and know your big brothers a hot stud in the bed room." He winked at her, and all she did was laugh at his comment. She sipped her coffee; he was, well a hotty even if he was her brother. She could not deny he had a tight hard body from working out all the time. In and out of bed as it were, she chuckled silently to her self.

The time passed quickly before the flight was called. Now here came the tough part, Ari was a strong willed woman little bothered her except being in a confined space. Well like planes for one, she and Toni got on board before most the others. After parents with children and the elderly and those with special needs, she and Toni boarded she always got the window seat. One thing nice about this flight was there were not many people in first class which was nice to say the least, there was herself and Toni and one other woman.

After the pre flight speech from the attendant and all they took off things were going well she was calm and relaxed she had taken something to help her nerves while she was gonna be in air for 16 hours. The time passed and Ari fell asleep some time around 10 a.m. when she was totally asleep, Toni on the other hand was chit chatting with the hot looking brunette that was in first class with them.

"So your going to Scotland?" he asked her politely of course.

"Aye, I am," she said with this Scottish accent that just made Toni wanna drool all over himself but being the guy he was that would never happen outwardly. But inside he was just burning, his blood was just starting to churn, that fire that was always inside him ever since he could remember he always felt it. It was easy to just get any girl and fuck her till she passed out but Toni wasn't the kinda guy. He loved women there was no doubt about it but he was picky and he respected women. Something his mother and father taught him from a young edge.

"I am Antonio Logan Selvaggio, and you are?"

"Gavina Bryus, It is a pleasure to meet you Antonio Logan Selvaggio." She gave him a smile and her hand to shake which he did. They talked for what seemed for hours there was something about her that made him so comfortable and at ease to talk to her about everything and anything.

They spoke of why and where they were both going and about Ari and her need to go to Scotland. Gavina seemed to hang onto ever word he was saying as if she had some vested interest in what he was telling her.

Lunch time came around and Toni woke Ari from her sleep so she could eat. He introduced her to Gavina and they all enjoyed a nice lunch together. All the time Ari watched her brother and this well stranger interact with each other and it was all too weird that they seemed to be getting along so well as if they had knew each other for years.

They chit chatted about this that and the other thing when Gavina spoke up and began to tell Ari and Toni about some things in Scotland.

"Logan says you're going to Italy first then coming to Scotland, you'll love it there. There is no other place as beautiful as Scotland rain or shine hot or cold." She smiled at Ari as she sipped her tea.

"Logan?" she chuckled. "I haven't heard him called that before except when our parents were mad at him and called him by his full name. That's when I knew he was in for it."

"I like the name Logan I asked if he would not mind me calling him that, you don't mind do you?"

"Nae its fine, just don't call him late for dinner. He eats like a wolf."

With that Toni barked at his sister playfully, to which she answered. "Sit, down boy" then laughed. They all laughed then Gavina told Ari and Toni about an old folklore story just to pass the time wile in route to the first stop which happened to be London, there people would change flights to go where ever it was they were going.

She began her tale with the words. "When I was a young lass my granny used to tell me about the wolves and why they were so protected by some people in Scotland. It is said that many years ago they roamed all over Scotland, like people do now. There were more wolves at one time then there were humans. There was a tale that once they ruled much of Europe, as Werewolves."

"Werewolves, there's no such thing." Ari commented. "Well ok in stories and in movies but those are fiction"

"Oh not it's true that there was more wolves then humans at one time, and as far as the other." Gavina just shrugged. "I guess each of us believe what we want. I like the stories most about the werewolves that lived live in Scotland about 300 yrs ago or so. It is said that the sprites of those that lived among us still linger waiting for some one to return, some one destine to bring them back from their long sleep in the other world." She smiled as she spoke. She sat back in her chair after kicking off her shoes and curling her feet up under her.

"They say that the leader is waiting for his beloved wife to come back, seems she died in a horrible fight between clans, so the story goes. Seems the McCloud and Colinsforth clans had a huge war and she was caught in the middle.

The story goes that this Italian Lady of state married into a well to do family, the McCloud's. Seems the lady and the Lord Duncan were childhood sweethearts. Lady Revali and Lord Duncan were married on the castle grounds in summer at night they say under a full moon. Sounds terribly romantic"

Ari got a chill down her spine when she heard the name Duncan; it was like she knew that name but, she did not know any one by that name. She listened to the tale as Gavina went on to tell about the tale about how some time later about 5 years or so there was a major fight between Lord Duncan and Lord Colinsforth, which brought around the untimely death of the lady.

"What was the woman's name Gavina?" Ari asked of the new friend they had made.

"No one is allowed to speak her name it is an old tradition, out of respect I guess. But, she is only known as Lady Bella."

Ari about went pale when she heard that, it was the same name from her dreams. She felt her body get cold all of a sudden, she got up and excused her self and went to the ladies room to wash her face with some warm water. Once in side she could see her hands were shaking. What the hell was going on, it was like some one stuck her in ice or something. She ran the water till it got warm and then washed her face and hands. Slowly the chill went away and she went back to her seat where Toni and Gav were still talking.

Toni looked at his sis and went to her he took her hands in his and rubbed them gently.

"Hey, what's the matter you look like you saw a ghost." He whispered so only she could hear him.

"Nothing, just got the chill's is all I'll be fine. I think I am gonna take a nap, maybe I am just over tired from last night"

He smiled and chuckled. "Well hot wild sex makes one tired," he could not help but joke he tried to make her feel at ease.

"Just get some shut eye you'll feel better princess." He leaned up gave her a soft kiss and pulled a blanket down along with the pillow from the over head and tucked her in as it were.

Toni went and sat on the other side of the cabin with Gavina and talked more. The time passing by as they spoke about each others pasts, interests, and such, while on the other side Ari slept and dreamt, and yes she dreamt of him. Her dream started like all the rest, like she was watching some romantic movie of her own device. A myst started forming about her feet though this time it was different now she could hear the sounds of water running like a stream or brook. She turned to see where the sound was coming from and there he was standing almost right behind her looking into her eyes. He was drop to your knees and thank god for men gorgeous. She could not stop looking at his blue eyes; they were like warm Caribbean waters, warm soft and totally looking right into her soul.

He reached out and grabbed her with paw like hands that were some what rough yet gentle at the same time. He pulled her to him leaving his bare chest to press to her, while his arms held her fast and secure. Soon his lips captured hers in a fiery, blazing hot kiss that struck her to the core. Her hands grabbed at his huge biceps and held on to him, she could not stop him from taking this kiss, and she found her self giving into this stranger in her dreams. She could feel her knees go weak under her, and with a blinding move she was in his arms as he carried her to the waters edge. He laid her down in the grass there, but when she saw the face of her own self it wasn't her own, it was the face of some one she had never seen before. Who was this woman she saw, it surely wasn't her, but the woman was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen with dark thick curls, tanned light honey colored skin doe like eyes like the deep earth on a spring morning, eyes that you could easily get lost in forever.

"Bella Mia, I have missed you so much, my life as been empty with out you in it to give me life, to give me a reason to live." He said in hushed tones.

"Oh my beloved, it will not be long till you can hold me in your arms again and we can be together. I have missed my wolf as he has missed his Bella." With that she pulled him to her and kissed him passionately, her fingers in his hair pulling him to her.

He crushed her sweet body under his own pressing hard to her. Soon both were locked in a passionate embrace. Ari found that she could not look away even if she wanted, something held her gaze. All of a sudden she heard the sound of weeping and cries of utter despair, there in front of her where the lovers had been was now a grave surrounded by a ton of people. The dark haired man knelt by the coffin there, beside him was an older woman and man and a rusty redheaded guy.

All three had a hand laid to the kneeling mans shoulders, he weep like a child that had lost his parents, but he had not. A priest stood by and read the benediction of burial over the coffin of this person. Ari found her self moving towards the group; there on the grave stone she saw whom the burial was for.

There carved in white and black Italian marble was the name

Lady Castalena Revali-McCloud

Loving wife, Niece, and Beloved Friend

In memory of my Beloved wife Bella

My one and only forever Love

Ari felt her heart drop from her chest she had this overwhelming feeling of despair and emptiness as the coffin was lowered into the soft earth, then slowly people seemed to gently throw dirt into the grave, then they moved off slowly and the sounds of sobs could be heard clearly. As the night fell a lone black wolf padded its way into the grave yard, it made its way to the fresh grave where it laid down on the fresh turned soil and whimpered then out of no where it let out the most mournful cry she had ever heard, it was so sad that it broke even her own heart, she felt a tear fall from her eyes as the wolf lay down on the grave again its head resting on the dirt.

Thing went dark after that for Ari, she must have slipped into a deeper sleep or something because the dream faded.

While Ari was dreaming away Toni and Gavi were getting shall we dare say a bit friendlier with each other. Soon there was a spark between them and Toni could not help him self he leaned over and put his hand behind Gavi's neck and pulled her to him for a sultry breath taking kiss that seemed to last forever. It was a heart pounding kiss; something was waking in him, some inner beast that just woke out of no where with her. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, he whispered softly to her.

"I don't know what it is about you but it's as if I have known you, and I want you." His voice seemed to get a rather deep tone even in his hushed whisper. She caressed his face with her soft fingers.

"I don't understand it my self it is as if I was looking for my other half and then you came in and filled the void, my heart has never beat so fast before just from a kiss but it's electrifying." She looked at him and smiled, then was pulled to him again and into another kiss this time Toni's other hand pulled her body to him and into his lap, grasping her by the tight round globes of her perfect ass. His vibrations into her lips were like feral growls coming deep from in his chest. His breathing got harder and deeper the more he kissed her. Suddenly he broke the kiss and looked at her.

"Ever been part of the Mile High club?" he grinned with a wickedly naughty smile.

"No, why you asking if I want to join it?" she chuckled back an answer.

"Go to the bathroom and wait for me I am going to check on Ari then I'll show you a wild ride baby." His words filled her with a liquid heat she had never had before. She got off his lap thinking good thing they were in first class and had a private lavatory.

Toni watched her go and already his cock was so hard he could pound nails with it. Moving over to the other side he checked on Ari to make sure she was ok and still sleeping, then went to the bathroom, sadly this was going to be a quickie but it was going to be a mind blowing one. He stepped into the bathroom and she was sitting on the sink looking at him, he wasted no time, he moved up between her long legs, pushed her skirt up, grabbed her ass again, and pulled her to the edge. When his hands came up under her skirt he was surprised to find she wasn't wearing any under ware. He smiled and pulled her closer to him, and kissed her neck as he felt her hands grab at his hair and pull him to her.

His hands left her ass and undid the zipper of his jeans letting them fall to the floor, once his jeans were gone her legs wrapped around his hips. Toni groaned and pushed himself into her with a hard fast thrust pulling her ass to him at the same time making it hard for her to get away. She threw her head back and moaned behind a hard bit lip, her silken and wet slit tighten around his cock throbbing and aching to be filled to the hilt with him.

Her moan made him growl into her neck, almost biting her soft flesh, but he just gave it a hard nip.

He could feel her hips rocking against him as she fucked him back as his thrust's got harder and deeper and faster, his need to be in her great that it drove him wild.

In a whisper she spoke in his ear as she kissed his neck.

"Fuck me harder Logan, deep and hard baby fill me with that hard cock." That was more then enough to make Toni just bang into her as hard as he could. Her body jerked as he slammed into her as hard as possible given the place they were screwing around in, Toni's growls got deeper and a bit louder as he got closer to cumming inside her. Her moans became whimpers and soft cries as her body started to tighten and shake, Toni bucked herder into her pushing her to the breaking point of cumming right there in a place they could get caught.

"Cum Gavi, cum with me baby!" he growled into her neck biting her a bit harder then before. He heard her scream into his neck so no one would hear her scream, just then her body let go and her climax hit so hard her whole body shook with vengeance as Toni's cock just exploded inside her, filling her with his hot sticky seed. Toni's growls being muffled in the crook of her neck, surprisingly he bit her hard enough he drew blood. His tongue swiped over the trickle of blood and groaned more, her muffled cries echoed in his ears making his hips thrust harder into her. Slowly their bodies' clamed and her legs relinquished their hold on him. His hands held her hips still as he raised his head and looked at her, he wanted to say sorry for biting her so hard but the look on her face and in her eyes gave him the notion that that bite was nothing to worry over. His cock twitched in her quivering dripping slit making her gasp ever so softly.

"Logan, that was incredible. I have never cum so hard before." She smiled at him, her hips moving in his hands.

"Gavi, I don't know what came over me I have never had such a need hunger or want as I have with you." He spoke in soft words so no one would hear them, but his head turned as he heard something.

He whispered in her ear softly.

"Hurry some ones coming I'll leave first" with that he pulled and zipped his jeans up and scooted out the door before the attendant made it to first class.

The attendant makes it to first class and smiles.

"Is there anything I can get you sir?" she asked him sweetly.

"Yes, when's dinner?" It was about 4 or 5 at night US time and his stomach was growling.

"That's what I came to inquire if you and the others were ready for some dinner."

"Yes, please that would be great thanks." He said to her with a nice smile as he saw Gavi coming from the bathroom looking like she had been washing her hands or something, she was throwing a paper towel away. Toni just had to hide a chuckle as the attendant asked Gavi what she wanted to eat. Once she had the orders she went to the galley and prepared the dinners.

Ari work just in time for dinner. She looked over and saw her borther and Gavina smiling about something, what were they gloating as it were about?

IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers