A Scottish Werewolf's Love Book 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear lady you look vibrant and lovely I am not sure the men will be able to keep their hands off of you tonight. I think your husband might have to defend you." Toni looked up, smiled, and winked at her.

"Good gods! Your horrible boy!" she laughed.

"You're as bad a wolf as any in the country side!"

Steven chuckled and walked to his wife and playfully smacked Toni's hand. "Down boy she's mine yours is there" Stevens head motioned back over his shoulder where Gavina stood in a black tea length dress her hair up in curls and her clan tartan draped over one shoulder. Toni winked at Steven and then went to her gently kissing her lips and smiling.

"Gavina you look stunning."

Ari could not help but roll her eyes at her brothers drooling over Gavina, it was too funny. Finally she thought her brother was now stuck, he was head over heels in love and acting like a drooling puppy over Gavina, it was sickeningly sweet and a nice change if she was being honest with herself. Soon they all got into the cars and drove to the castle.

Ari sat in the back seat with Gav's parents while she and Toni took the other car. Ari's heart was pounding in her chest something fierce like it would explode at any minute, something in her wanted to flee and never come back, but yet in the same moment it all seemed so fated if you will. Why, how and for what reason she had not one clue. Ari never ran from a fight before she was not running this time either.

12