A Scottish Werewolf's Love Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers

Yes he did stalk her from behind slowly, until he was upon her in but a blink of an eye. He grabbed her in his monstrous hands as it gripped the fabric of the simple dress she wore. She gasped and was about to scream when she heard him almost growl in her ear.

"Not a word wench, all I want to hear is your cries of lust as I take you all night" came his voice while his breath tickled the side of her face as he spoke in her ear. His words were soft and deep they even had a rumbling that she could feel against her skin. With a swift move his strong hands ripped the thin material of the bodice of the dress she was wearing. He could hear her gasp as her skin was exposed to the night's cool air. The sheer thrill of having this woman in front of him and exposing those lush breasts to the night air made her nipples harder right off the bat without even as much as the merest touch of his hands made his heart pound. He took in her scent and kissed her neck, she tilted it to the side giving him the long slender slope of her throat leaving it there for him to kiss and suck on. And Andrew did just that, his tongue trailed up the length of her neck to her ear where he nibbled on the soft warm lobe. His passionate growls rang in her ear giving her a shiver. "mmmmmmm lass some'in a miss are ye cold?" His hands pushed the ripped dress off her shoulders and down to her waist exposing more of her sensual body to the night. He could sense her excitement building at his teasing. All he could hear was a soft sigh slip past her gently bitten lips. Her hands grabbed his and moved them to her aching breasts, she helped his warm hands caress and massage them. She slightly pushed her chest into his hands she knew him so well and these stolen moments were overly exciting for her and for him and she knew it as she could feel the evidence as it pressed to the still-dressed clad globes of her ass.

Her body trembled in his grasp she could never deny him not since the first time she met him so long ago. Something in him grabbed at her, his eyes were deep and rich like the earth, his body hard yet his hands were always gentle and loving. She could remember every time they had been together over the past few years, and each time was like the first. "Will you scream for me tonight my love. Scream and tell me how much you want me? " She turned in his grasp to face him her bare chest pressed into his, their skin grazing each other's. Her eyes shimmered in the light of the night, her skin glowed a pale color but her hair even just in the moon's light, her hair was like fire. Deep dark and rich just like her. His hands caressed the small of her back pulling her even closer pressing her to him so hard that he could feel her heart beating like the flapping of birds wings, against his chest. "Andrew, I know I said to ye I would never say this but you have stolen my heart how and when I do not know but somewhere in all this I fell in love with ye and I can no longer hide it." Her voice, damm that voice haunted him at night when he laid alone in his bed. And those pools she called her eyes, he was lost in them every time their eyes met even in a mere glance. They were dark blue almost like sapphires but with this forest green colored flecks they make her eyes burn bright. If in that single moment that he held her so close it hit him hard, so hard that he thought his heart had stopped beating. In all his years he had never ever found one woman that could give him a feeling of being complete. Not like she had done. He had bedded hundreds of women, which was no small feat in itself. But now, he knew she was the one, the one he wanted. He had not been with anyone else since he had been with this (in his eyes), this goddess of a woman he was holding. He leaned down and silenced her words before she could utter another sound with a kiss that burnt her to the very core. He could feel her body melt against his, he knew right then she was only his. Andrew grabbed the fleshy globes of her rump and pulled her up to him. Those long slender legs of hers wrapped around his waist and he strode off with her thus still kissing her. Each step he took bounced her body down to his. Her tingling womanhood would bump against the fabric of her dress, which was the only barrier that was between her and his lust-gorged eight inch hungry beast. Andrew carried Shannan to a flat-topped rock and laid her down. He stood over her and just marveled for a moment at the woman in front of him. Then he tore the rest of the dress in twain and leaned down to her and began to feed on the hard-nippled breast, sucking on them each in turn. Shannan arched her body off the rock her hands grabbed his head as he trailed kisses over her cool night-kissed skin. Each kiss sent a shock into her body but the greatest shock came when his tongue swirled in past the puffy tender lips of her essence, the essence of every woman that men desire so much. Slowly his tongue licked at her aching flesh tasting the sweet juice that already gathered there in that sweet hiding place.

With a expert tongue he teased the little sensitive spot where it seems every nerve ends. Slowly swirling around it then taking it into his mouth grazing his teeth over it and sucking on it with just enough pressure that Shannan's hips jetted forward into his mouth. With that Andrew grabbed her hips and held her in the position as he sucked and licked at her tangy honey. He could hear her moaning and panting; he knew this was driving her up the wall. Did he stop his relentless feasting on her fulfilling fare she had to offer? Not on his life! He would not stop till he heard her scream and till she writhed in his strong grasp. He was not disappointed not very long after he had that thought, her voice broke the night air sending birds to take flight as her sweet cry of pleasure echoed over the land. He drank her in taking all she could give him. He looked up her long body it was arched off the rock, he saw the curve of her belly and then the cascading strands of her hair. He was ever so pleased with what he had done to her, now slowly tormenting her further he kissed and licked up her tense body. Slowly her back came to rest on the cold of the stone. Her chest was cresting and falling fast, her eyes were closed and her face had that expression of a woman in heaven. He kissed her lips his tongue slipped past her lips and sought out hers in the snake-like dance. She could taste the tanginess of her own fluids in their kiss, she moaned as she felt the head of his cock press to her waiting slit. Her legs slipped open and up along his sides by his ribs. Andrew reached for her thighs and pulled her legs around him then with a jerk he pulled her up and sat down on the rock's surface leaving her in his lap. Andrew lifted her by the roundness of her ass and then slowly let his swollen member press past the outer barrier and began to sink in to her, deeply filing her to the hilt.

Shannan moaned as her hips moved slowly to grind against him. Every move they made bumped her closer to cumming again. She bent her head to his huge shoulder, as his hands slipped up her back slowly caressing her soft skin. He breathed in her scent, that scent of sexual arousal, it would make him go wild. Wild with lust the men in his family feed on such things. It drove them to great heights. He groaned, no, growled like a wild animal in the wilderness, he bit her neck gently as his hands braced on her shoulders and slammed her down as he jerked his hips up. The clash of their groins made her whimper in sweet bliss. His strokes were powerful and deep, every one burying him up into her till his balls met with the hot skin of her ass.

"Take me hard and fast Andrew please" came her soft voice in his ear. Damm if her words could not spur on a stampede of beasts to trample the ground. That was all Andrew needed to hear. In a swift move he took her to the ground and laid into her like some mad beast in a rage of lust. His body glistened with a slick coating of sweat. His hands grabbed hers and pinned them over her head. The muscles in his arms were taunt and trained as he pounded relentlessly into her quivering whole.

"Woman" he groaned. "You drive me to the depth of hell and back what spell have you cast on me?" With every word he pushed harder into her. Then something happened, she somehow was able to flip him over on his back. She impaled herself onto his raging erection. She buried him as deep as she could till he hit bottom. She rocked her hips wildly on him as her muscles twitched and contracted about his tormented cock. She looked down at him. Gasping for air her eyes rolled back in her head and her body arched.. Andrew knew all too well that she was about to cum and hard. He held her hips as he bucked hard into her like a run-away horse. Shannan braced her thighs to his hips in a grip like a vice as her body shook violently in a tremendous spasm. Her hands were balled fists that lay on his chest so as not to claw the hell out of him.

And if it were some trigger her cumming just signaled his own. With a great deep rumbling sound Andrew let loose his seed deep into her waiting and quivering womb. His head was thrown back as far as it could while his hips banged into hers. His hands gripped her hips and held her against him making sure that every last drop of his life just filled her to over flowing, boiling capacity. His cocks twitched in her shaking pussy which in it self made her quake with after shocks. The did not know how much time pasted till she laid on his heaving chest. She heard the racing of his heart, she gently and lovingly kissed the place over it. "Tis not a spell that I have spun, tis just my undying love for you Andrew" she said almost without breath. He warped his arms around his lady, now his love. Nothing would take her from him, nothing nor anyone.

IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers
12