A Scottish Werewolf's Love Ch. 5

Story Info
Evil comes to play & truth is learnt.
16.1k words
4.74
53k
32

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers

Note: Contains some graphic violence

Days later in England

William paced in his study plotting and screaming about how to steal Castalena away from the McClouds. He had decided that playing the nice gentlemen was not going to work. He now needed to resort to more desperate means. He had dealt with her father and now it was time to deal with Duncan and his family. He would not let his little golden trinket get away. Not this easily, but what and how would he accomplish this task? Just then Robert walked in.

"My Lord you did call for me?" he said

William turned and gave his confident a sly grin. 'Robert" he said. "I have a task for you. I wish you to go and spy on my Lady Revali and persuade her that she should come back to England with you, if you know what I mean. I would go but for now, none can now of what I am. Castalena and I have already had two run-in's and I do not wish to arouse the suspicions of any one especially her. Do you understand me?"

Robert grinned "Oh yes my Lord I fully understand. And by what means should I persuade the good Lady to return?" he questioned.

In a rather rough and deadly seriously dreadful tone he uttered "By any all means. None! Should or will stand in my way of that lil bitch and her fortune. Do I make myself clear?"

Robert got a wicked snarl to his lips, he bowed and left the companionship of his Lord and went to make plans. He would need a few things for the travel. While back in the study William looked out at the night and felt the tug, yes that yearning. Swiftly he walked from the window to the book case where he touched the torch and pulled there revealing a hidden passage. Hurriedly he took the stairs. By the time William reached the bottom of the stair well he had changed, changed into a wolf with rustic colored fur and pitch black eyes, the same wolf that had stalked Castalena those few times.

Yes William had been that eerie wolf. And he knew that the black wolf was her champion Duncan. Once William's plans were in place he would make a final trip to Scotland. There he would destroy the McClouds and rule the clan and keep Castalena at his side to bare him many strong sons. But he would make Duncan suffer in the worse way. He would let Duncan see with his dying breath his precious Love being taken by another. Seeing her ravaged before his eyes as the life's blood ebbed away. Listening to her screams as he took her over and over again knowing that his seed would be the one to spill into her and impregnate her, not his own. Then the McCloud line would die. That was the madness of his plan but only the beginning.

Now William ran from the passage ways of the house out into the streets. His guise as a wolf made no never mind as he looked like a dog. He slunk in the shadows stalking out his next victim. Who would it be what luscious tart would he devour this night. His appetite was ravenous. He needed to feed on fresh flesh and blood among other things. His body burned for many things and he needed to sate the growing pains of hunger that toiled inside his mind and body.

He stalked the streets looking for the perfect victim and there she was like a devil sent idol.

A woman of no more then 20 if such, standing by the front of grand apartment building * other wise known as a Hotel* the pale blue dress clung well to her sweet light frame. William began to change into the beast that was within. He stalked her as she walked. He caught her scent and waited for her to go with in. He then waited till she had settled in her apartment he was able to track her by her scent he had no problem doing that he was an expert tracker for sure, on scent alone he would find her. Then like a ghost in the night he would scale the walls and climb to her window.. And soon she would be his sweet treat for the night, or maybe not. Maybe he would need more then one. A sick sounding hissing snicker was heard. He waited for a moment till the lady had entered the other room before he slithered his form in through and open window. There he waited, waited for his moment. He would take great pleasure from her before her final breath was taken.

The woman went into the other room where she began to undress but not before lowering the shades over the windows. She hummed a wonderful old English tune as she disrobed. William had now changed once again into a man. He went about the room snuffing out the candles, making the room pitch black. As the poor girl readied for bed she heard an odd shuffling noise coming from the front room. When she went to see what was going on, she found that the window was ajar and had blown all the candles out in the room. She walked to the window and closed it the rest of the way then drew shut the curtains and headed off to the other room to retire for the night.

William stood in the darkness of the room clad only in the night's gentle caress of darkness. He watched his prey head off into the other room, he contemplated the pleasures he would take from her tender flesh. Just the thought of her made his body shake with wicked evil lust. He could feel his blood race in his veins; it made the beast wake and grow. He felt its throbbing as it came to life knowing the feeding of sweet womanly flesh was about to come, how it would enjoy feeding upon it as well.

William waited till he knew she was in bed an asleep before he made his way into the room. There he watched her sleep her chest rising and falling under the sheet. William came closer to her slowly as not to wake her just yet. His human hand caressed over the covering with a light touch taking every curve of her luscious body in. Slowly he pulled back the coverings to expose her body to his hungry eyes. There she lay now only covered by a sheer night dress. Slowly his hand began to play over her body slowly awakening her. His fingertips slid down her throat then to her shoulder slowly it trekked its way over her breasts taunting the nipples to respond to his touch. And they did so. Her nipples became as hard as pebbles at his touch. He grinned as her body woke to his touch. He would begin to kiss her neck and shoulders as his hand undid the front lacing to her nightdress.

He pushed the soft material aside and let the bareness of her skin touch his own. His huge sized hand encircled her right breast and massaged it. He began to kiss her more and lower till his mouth was poised over her nipple. There he began to suckle on it gently at first as he wanted her body to burn with lust and heat. As he did the other breast was manipulated by his fingers. He then slid his tongue across the fleshy valley between them till his tongue tripped over the immensely other hard nipple. There his tongue swirled around it, tormenting it some more. His hand grabbed at the fabric of her night dress and pulled it up to her hips.

She began to moan softly as her body began to wake to his ministrations of lust. Her heart began to beat at a quicker pace her flesh began to get warm with the felling of sexual awakening. He softly growled, as his hands pushed her thighs apart some, as his fingers could seek out that sweet wetness that he had started to draw from her as he woke her in this manner. He heard her heart beating and felt it between her thighs. His fingers pressed father between her soft folds till he found the small throbbing mound of nerves. There he pressed his fingers a bit harder and rubbed her slowly. She moaned in a half awake state. His mouth trailed down across her body till it met with the fabric. Then for a moment his fingers stopped their assault on her clit just for the moment it took for him to rip away the night dress.

She gasped in her half excited state of arousal as she felt the tugging and heard the sound of her night dress fall into tatters. In her mind she thought this was some lust filled dream. Little did the poor unsuspecting woman know that by the end of her dream she would not wake.

William licked his way over her sweet tender skin nipping at it here and there making her body jump under him. His tongue trailed father south past her belly button till it met with the soft thick mass of pubic hair. He could smell her even more not her scent was driving him. He pushed her thighs wider to accommodate him. Then he snaked out his raspy tongue to flick over her clit this caused the poor girl to just writhe some. He felt her move in his grasp and an evil grin came to his lips as he then nestled his lips against the small blood filled nub and drew it into his waiting mouth. There he licked and flicked his tongue out over it and sucked on it all together making her body stiffen with pleasure.

She gasped, moaned and grabbed at the bedding as her body was plagued with the hot feelings of sexual desire which he just flamed further by slipping a finger into her wet depths. There to his surprise he felt the barrier of her womanhood. Oh, this was more then he had hoped for, she was a virgin and that drove him to suck harder and tease her inner walls with his finger. William knew her blood would be sweet when he fed on her tender flesh.

She moaned louder at his teasing. Her body became hotter with desire and wetter with every stroke of his beckoning finger within her. Her hips moved of their own accord, giving him a tell tail sign that she was lost now to his sexual advances on her person.

Slowly William slinked down the length of her soft hot body, his tongue leaving a damp trail of saliva as he did. Ah! Her flesh was hot and her taste would soon be lapped up by his invading tongue. His hands raked over her sides as he went lower and lower till his hungry mouth was poised over the virginal flesh of her wet warm womanhood. Slowly he sank his head down till his long rough tongue could flick at the blood gorged throbbing little nub of nerve endings. The girl's whole body jumped at the flicking tongue, and again he tortured her with his tongue, slipping it over the tender fleshy of her womanly virtue.

William could begin to taste the sweet nectar that his tongue was teasing froth from her body. With that his flicking juice coated tongue pushes past the outer lips and into her wet opening. The woman all but flew off the mattress, had she not been held tight in his grip. Her moans echoed in his well trained ears, which just in tern makes him drive his tongue deeper into her wet depths. William's hands held to her hips in a vice like grip while his tongue makes the woman writhe on the bed under him.

Williams thought were that he could devour this tender morsel lie this for a rather long time till her body shook violently with the spasms of orgasm after orgasm rendering her even more helpless against him. A snide smile curled his lips then with a flash his mouth surrounded her clit and sucked just hard enough to cause her body to arch into him. He relished in the excitement her body was going through at his actions.

He feed hungrily off the tender flesh making her crazy with lust knowing soon that her body would yield to him. Her breathing was labored and ragged her chest rose and feel in a fast motion. Her skin was dotted with small beads of sweat her hand clinched while surprisingly her other one reached down to lace her fingers in his thing mane of hair. William growled into her silt in excitement as she did this. It was a sing that she was beyond rational thinking. Williams feeding upon her became now more ravenous as he was spurred on by the clinching of her fingers in his hair. Slightly pushing he hand to his the back of his head making the kiss deepen. His tongue lapped at her flesh pulling the sweet taste of her into his mouth. Not too much after that William hear the cries of her as she was thrown into a spasm of ecstasy of her most likely first orgasm.

He drank the hot fluid as if it was liquor that was meant to be savored and devoured at the same time. Her body rocked under him but he did not relent. He licked the hot tart and tangy feminine juice as if it were life giving blood to him.

The woman moaned and cried out in pleasure, both hands splayed out on the bed sheets then grabbing them in bunched up masses in her trembling hands. Her hips bucked wildly as much as possible, yet William did not stop his feasting. When the woman's body lay in a heap William crawled his way up her length, her chest was heaving her mind a whirl in a fog of her experience. Her breath was almost not even there it was so hard for her to catch. William knew her dilemma of ecstasy was her undoing and his triumph over her.

He nipped and licked the saltiness of her hot skin, as a deep rumbling growl echoed in his throat and chest. His animal self raged to get out and feed off her flesh, but no not yet, he sought another tender pleasure from her first. He bit at her throat gently making sure not to break the skin as his hands reached for her hips. He laid between her now wildly spread thighs, his beast, throbbing ready to have its on feast. It sought to burry itself deep in the sheath of her body it twitched and ached to have its hunger filled. William looked t the innocent female that lay under him a evil grin formed on his lips as he mind began to flow, thought of the sexual pleasure he was about to take from this one made the beast with in begin to wake. Unlike the others, William did not care if his beast got out of control. He thrived on the bitterness, the blood, and the rage. There was only one woman he would even consider trying to hold the beast back for but for the moment she was not an issue he would deal with her later.

With out any warning or even a care William slammed his cock up to the hilt into the woman. The woman screamed as her virginity was taken in an unceremonious way. With out care or concern, William slide into her with out any effort as she was soaked from the lavishing of his tongue on her sweet young untouched virginity. With a savage fury he pounded into her time after time till the cries of pain her deep moans of sweet unbridled pleasure as his cock took what pleasure it wanted from the woman beneath him. The inner beast in him began to surface slowly. His back began to pop and arch as he continued his onslaught of sexual ravaging of her body.

His hands began to curl some as they grew into huge paw like objects, as his skin began to change as well all the hair started to grow longer and thicker. His eyes became more feral.

William began to change to his inner more true self. To say he was an animal was doing a discredit to the animal world. Her moans of pleasure began to change into grunts and groans as he plowed his manhood into the unknown woman. Savagely he took his pleasure, on and on heaving his now huge werewolf body to hers. His lycanthrope state was in full measure. A great knot began to fill the woman's ravaged slit lending only more to the pleasure of his unrelenting attack on her body. Williams cock throbbed within its soaked sheath moving harder and faster with every pounding thrust. In his maddened lust driven state he growled loudly and burst within her spilling his evil seed into her. The woman's own climax was sent over the edge as his pulsing beast let loose within her she grabbed onto his forearms and dug her nails into his wolfs body. William was to the point of howling when she did that, being as the pain was almost pleasurable to him.

As she came slowly down from the pure ecstasy of the sexual experience she just had, she looked up to see to her eyes a horrid sight of some beastly looking creature that was fucking her for his own pleasure. She would have screamed but her voice was quieted only by the fright that took her over.

William turned his muzzle down to peer at her, his eyes and hers locked. His wolf-like mouth drooled and it fell on her pinkish hued skin. A low growl cam from his throat, she was pinned to the bed by its mighty paws and body. He lowered his head and sniffed at her his hips rocked forward into her savagely again and again causing the woman to cry soft sobs. When William found him self climaxing yet again he almost let out his primal howl. This time the woman found herself screaming for help. Her scream snapped William out of his devilish euphoric state just as the woman was about to scream again William's head lowered, all but a sickeningly muffled gurgled, and crunch was heard as he stifled her scream. The crunch that was heard was that of the poor helpless woman's throat being crushed in William's massive jaws. Once the last of her heart beat was felt and the woman life's blood ebbed onto the sheets of the bed, William dislodged himself from her dead body and stretched to his full 8 foot plus height and growled and turned as she heard people scurrying in the halls towards the room. Quickly William made his way to the window whence he came from and scurried himself into the darkness of the night only to hear the yell for the constables to be called as there had been a murder.

Two Days later back in Scotland

The sun shone brightly on the warm summer's day Castalena and Duncan, Andrew and Shannan all walked along the gardens together. They talked of a double wedding in one month's time. Both men walked with their brides to be close and in the inside as they themselves walked on the outside in a most protecting manner. Shannan was not used to such treatment. She was no longer a servant but going to be a wife to Andrew, some what part of the Mc Cloud clan and family. Something she had never been part of before, well not in this manner.

Neither woman had any idea what was about to befall them, to be married to two such loving and totally devoted men was more then most women could ask for. The two couples stopped and sat on a stone bench. Andrew and Duncan sat on the warmth of the dark green of the grass while their ladies sat upon the stone bench.

Out of now where Andrew spoke…..

" I was thinking I think it would be a wonderful idea if we were all to get a painting done, of all four of us and have two copies made. Then we could both have a copy and be reminded of this glorious time, when we are old and grey."

"Here Here!" Duncan piped up "That is a marvelous idea Andrew to bad you thought of it first" he chuckled. Both women laughed and nodded thinking it was a wonderful idea.

Shannan posed a question though. "Before or after we are wed?"

"Good question what do you suggest?" Duncan asked.

"Well why not after when the weddings are done with. Then we will have time to think on how we wish it to be painted." said Castalena.

The four talked and laughed for quiet some time before they headed back in to have a light noon meal. When it was done Castalena excused her self and went to her room to rest. The heat of the day made her a bit weary, so she thought a short nap maybe an hour or two would make her feel refreshed.

She disrobed some leaving only her undergarments on. She pulled her hair out of its pinned up state to leave it flow over her shoulders and down her back. She crawled in bed, lay under a light coverlet, and closed her eyes. She must have been more tired then she thought as she drifted right off.

She began to dream almost right away about her child hood her family, Duncan and other such things.

While down stairs in the sitting room the others talked about things. Andrew informed Duncan that Shannan knew everything about him and his alter self and was totally excepting of the fact that he was who and what he was. Shannan was shocked somewhat to find out that Duncan and the rest of the men about the manor house were also Were's. But it was not a bad thing she was comfortable with it all.

Shannan looked to Andrew "Tell me how it all came to pass, how you all came to be?"

Andrew looked to his old friend Duncan and wondered if he should not go and get Angus to tell this tale. But then Duncan spoke up. "Shannan I have something to ask of you. Castalena does not know of yet and wish of her not to know till I tell her. And the chance of you telling her is too great so I ask to bind you to our secret till such time as she knows."

IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers