A Screaming Orgasm and a Bikini

Story Info
Hours of torment with my Sir.
6.7k words
4.6
58.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been talking about tease and denial of late. I don't think he truly understood until now just how much I had fantasized about someone playing with me and turning me on for so long that I would be left a dripping and desperate mess, begging for him to touch me or begging to cum. But that cat was out of the bag, and the mischievous side smile he gave when he looked down on my naked body told me that this was a side to his sadism that he was eager to explore. I was almost as scared as I was turned on.

It started with me laying on the king size bed in our hotel room, my naked body spread and just a little bit sweaty from our last romp. He was looking down at me with those beautiful blue eyes, and it started with small touches, me unable to look away from his face. He ran his hands down my sides, sliding one across my stomach as the other drifted down my thigh. I already wanted him to touch my pussy so badly, I could feel the lips rubbing together in all my wetness. He kneeled up next to my head and turned my face towards him, so I was confronted with his thick thigh and throbbing cock. My mouth immediately started to water, and I opened wide so he could push into my mouth. I closed my eyes as my lips locked around the head of his cock, it fitting perfectly into my mouth. I swirled the tongue around the sensitive underside, peaking just in time to see his head tip back and hear a groan escape his mouth. One hand wound itself into my soft curls, dragging me towards him, while the other pushed on my thighs none too gently. I opened them immediately, and could almost smell my juices the moment my cunt was exposed.

He slid his fingers through my lips at the same time that he pushed deeper into my mouth. I moaned happily as his index finger, slippery with my juices, rubbed back and forth over my clit. Just as I started to rock my hips up to meet his fingers he stopped.

"Focus on the cock in your mouth, I don't want to feel your head stop moving for anything." I look up at him and nod with my mouth full of his cock, rocking my head back and forth as much as I can from my sideways position, ignoring the awkward angle of my neck.

All of a sudden, his hand comes down onto my wet pussy and I jump, moaning and crying out around his cock. But I do my best and my mouth never stops moving. He begins to rhythmically slap my pussy, and my clit throbs and jumps with each one. Sometimes I wonder if he could make me cum just by slapping me with a hand covered in my own juices.

Eventually, after who knows how long, he slides his hand up my stomach, leaving a slightly glistening trail of wetness up from my pussy lips. He cups one breast in his hand, squeezing it between his fingers. He rolls my nipples back and forth, switching from one breast to the other again and again until they are standing up straight. The other hand remains on the back of my head, pushing me into the bed a little as he picks up the pace. His cock is pushing against the back of my throat with each thrust, but it's not possible for him to go all the way down from this angle.

He growls low in his throat, clearly upset that he can't fuck my face in the manner that he wants to. He pulls out of my mouth, a trail of spit following his hard shaft as it leaves my mouth. I look up at him again, trying to anticipate his next move. He swings me around by the arms until my head falls off the edge of the bed. I just let it happen, knowing what he wants of me. I relax my throat and open my mouth once more, my legs falling open, displaying my wet pussy once again. His focus is still on my breasts however, and the fact that he can now push into my very open throat. I try to take little breaths as he fucks in and out of my hole, faster and faster, deep in my throat each time.

I don't start to gag until he starts slapping my tits at the same time as he fucks my face. Each slap makes me flinch and cry out, the sound rippling up his cock as he lodges it in my throat. One particularly well placed slap against my nipple takes the little breath that was in my lungs right out, and I would have screamed if I were able to. I can tell he likes this, as he speeds up even more, impossibly so. I think he is going to cum in my mouth, but at the last moment he pushes me back up on the bed and kneels by my face again, stroking his cock furiously. It's all I can do to watch his hand moving up and down the cock that was made slick from my hungry mouth.

"Close your eyes," he pants out to me. I know he's remembering the time he shot in my eye, which ended up red and stingy for hours after. I appreciate that he lets me avoid that this time. Moments after I close my eyes I feel the tip of his cock at my lips, and I stick my tongue out to tease the head as he strokes himself. I can feel the edges of his fingers brushing up against my face each time he reaches the tip. My soft tongue and his hand is too much for him and he starts to cum, the warm jets reaching across my lips, my cheeks, my nose. I can hear his groans, so sexy as he paints my face with his cum. He places his other hand on the headboard, leaning forward as he pants, stroking his cock against my bottom lip, letting me lick the last bit of cum out of the tip.

"Clean your face up with your finger, I want to see that cum in your mouth," he demands. I rush to comply, pushing the cum down my cheek with my index finger, into my mouth. I do the same for each part of my face that I can feel his cum, before I slide my finger into my mouth and clean that off too. My skin stills feels tight from his cum beginning to dry on me, a reminder of what he did that makes my cheeks automatically heat.

All of this was just part of the tease. Yes, he loves to use my mouth to make himself get off, but he also knows how hot his cock in my mouth makes me. And feeling him cum. I'm positively soaked by now, my hips rocking back and forth, wishing that I could pull some sort of friction from the air. It's worse when he doesn't have my hands tied. I would be able touch, want to stroke my clit so badly while he used my face, but of course I don't dare. If he wanted that, he would be touching me. Or at least told me to do it.

Now that he has cum, he puts his focus completely on me once again. My thighs start to tremble just thinking about it. He spreads my legs wide and lays between them, his face close to my pussy. But I know it won't be that easy. The gleam in his eyes tells me that. He trails his fingers up the outside of my legs, leaving goosebumps all the way from my knees to my hips. He places his whole hand over my pussy and just pushes down, grabbing my lips and cupping my pussy roughly. It's so possessive and my pussy is so incredibly slick, I can't help the wanton moaning that I hear myself making.

He tells me again and again that he could spend all day between my legs. Now I think he just might prove it. He uses both hands to spread my cunt wide and I moan, the cool air of the room working against the heat that is coming from every part of my body. He blows gently, moving from my hole to my clit. I gasp and thrust my hips up involuntarily, knowing that tongue that I love so much is so close to being buried between my lips. Gently, too gently, he strokes inside my lips, just hovering around my clit, again and again he passes it by. He is driving me crazy, making me grip the bedsheets in my hands tight enough to make my knuckles white and cramping.

All at once he is gone. And I can't help but whimper. I had thought I was getting closer to exactly what I was desperate for, and now it seemed so far away.

I can see him smile as I watch him over my heaving breasts. He's got the clover clamps in his hand. I start panting at the sight of them. I just can't help myself. On my nipples those things are the devil, they make me cry and sob just moments after he places them on. My pussy however, is an entirely different story. He pulls one lip up, stretching it out before gently letting the clamp down. I arch my back and my breath hisses out between my teeth at the purest mixture of pleasure and pain. He repeats the process on the other side, and then uses the clamps to hold my pussy wide. This keeps the pressure on my wet lips while holding me open. I know my clit is stiff and sticking out, just begging for attention while my pussy weeps in desperation.

"Please..." I whimper out, pushing my hips towards him, pulling against the clamps of my own free will. He finally grants my request and swirls his tongue around my little bud. I go completely rigid at the first contact. It feels beyond amazing. All the teasing and touching has worked me past the point of desperation and into the space where everything combines into sensory overload and I can no longer tell the ceiling from the pillows. I can't tell if its my hands grabbing at the sheets or my breasts. I don't know the noises that are coming out of my mouth. My entire world is focused on his warm breath and soft tongue as it dances around my pussy, dipping lower occasionally to slide into my depths.

And when he uses one hand to hold both the clamps open and the other to slide two fingers into my pussy and one into my tight little ass, I lose my goddamn mind. It feels too good. Yet every time I get close to the peak, he tugs on the clamps or stops moving his fingers, and I can't push myself over the edge.

I lose all track of time, he could have been licking my pussy for days now, and I wouldn't know it. All I know is my need to cum.

It's finally getting closer. And I know it's going to break me. I can feel it. It's going to be too much. This may be the orgasm that kills me.

This time as I climb the peak, I know that there will be no stopping me. I hear myself begging to cum, asking him again and again to please let me cum. I don't even give him time to answer me, the words are just tumbling out of my mouth.

Right up until the point that I hear his muffled "mmmmhmmm" from inside my pussy.

I thought I had no control over my body before. I couldn't have been more wrong.

My back arched the moment he gives me permission, my legs locking around his head of their own accord. And I scream. I've never screamed during sex before in my life. But here I am, doing it over and over, gasping in between. My body is taught as a bowstring, the curve of my spine pressing my breasts into the air, my head buried in the pillows and creating a new hole in the mattress. I can feel my body break out into a sweat, my thighs shaking with the intensity of the orgasms.

The moment I come back to my body I know that he's still licking. That he hung on through that ride and is still going. I'm immediately begging him to stop. I can't take any more. It's too good, too much, and I can't stop begging him to stop.

He does though. And looks up at me with his chin covered in juices and the biggest grin I've ever seen on his face. He leans down and places a kiss on my clit, making me flinch, right before he undoes the clamps, making me gasp. He sets them aside and looks up at me. Watching me pant and my eyes close he asks,

"Was that fun?"

*****

He had seen me in a bikini once last summer, in one of the pictures that he demands I send him daily. But he said he wanted to see it in person now. The next time I came to meet him I was to bring it with me. Now was that time. I slid the bright blue straps around my neck and tied them tight, hoisting my breasts up into the air enough that they would bounce very well. I adjusted the knots on my hips, straightening the bottoms, hoping that he liked the way it looked. He was in the other room, and was going to come in and get straight to business in just a few moments. I knew he wanted this to be rough. He knew this was an older bathing suit, and I had begun to wonder if it was even going to make it through this experience.

He walked in and stopped right in the middle of the doorway. I nervously dropped my hands to my sides, conscious of my naked torso and barely clad breasts in a way that I had never been when I had worn the bikini before. His breathing picked up as he looked me up and down, and in two steps he was right before me, sliding one hand around my neck and swinging me around to push back into the wall behind him. I gasped at the impact, curls bouncing around my face as he crushed his lips to mine. He slid my hands above my head and held them together there as he dominated my mouth, tongue swirling around mine as I moaned into him, arching up against him, rubbing any part of my body I could get up against his.

It only took one of his hands to hold my wrists together. He used the other to grab and knead at my perky breasts, while shoving one leg between mine, pressing up against the now wet crotch of my bathing suit. I groaned into his mouth and ground my pussy against his leg, desperate for any kind of friction on my needy cunt.

Before I even had time to react he pulled me away from the wall and threw me face up onto the bed. I bounced once and lay very still as he walked towards me, slowly opening my legs as his gaze remained fixed on my pussy. He climbed above me and pressed his body into the length of mine. I could feel his thick hard on pressing into my thigh. He reached down and pulled my bathing suit up, bunching the fabric up and splitting my lips. An involuntary moan slipped through my lips as I pushed up, not sure whether I wanted the pressure to lessen or for him to pull even harder. He left it high on my hips while he raked his fingers down my torso, angry red marks following his nails. I arched up against him, practically begging for more.

He bent his head down and kissed my neck, pulling my hair with one hand to wrench my head back and keep me looking at the ceiling.

"Tell me who you belong to," he whispered into my ear, low and dangerous

"You, Sir" it was all I could do to gasp the words out with his teeth digging into my shoulder.

"Tell me what you are."

"A slut Sir." He dragged his fingers down my body again, trailing to my thighs this time. I writhed beneath him as his hand slipped into my suit and stroked my soaked pussy. He flicked at my clit with one finger and teased my hole with his thumb. I moaned and ground myself against his hand, feeling my juices dripping down my ass cheeks. It was only minutes of this, with him watching me intently, before I was on the brink.

"Please Sir, can I cum," I gasped out, my body starting to tighten up around the fingers that he had inside me. He brought his face close to mine, looking deep into my eyes. And then, in one smooth motion, he pulled his hand out of my suit bottom and pulled it up hard against my pussy.

"No."

A whine that I wasn't even sure came from my mouth as my orgasm was ripped away from me. My cunt was on fire, throbbing and dripping and needy. Just how he loved me to be.

He pulled me up off the bed by my upper arms and pushed me back against the wall once again. I was a little dazed from all the throwing around. But even more so by the haze of lust that had covered my vision. This was one version of my sub space, where I would literally do anything to please him because I was so turned on. He knew how to recognize the signs. We had talked about it before. About the level of trust between the two of us when I got like this, because I was even less likely to throw out my safeword than I was on a regular basis. He loved the trust and he loved how incredibly horny he could make me with so little.

I could read the same lust in his eyes as he spun me around, pressing my breasts into the hotel wall and pulling my ass back so that he could grind his cock into it.

"Put your hands on the wall and leave them there," he ordered. I tried to ignore the shaking in my fingers as I complied. He ran his hands around my hips, covering my stomach with splayed fingers, one sliding up under the top to grab my tit roughly while the other slid down to pull the bottoms up even further. He used his fingers to spread the fabric over my throbbing clit. I gasped at the rough fabric rubbing against the denied organ. While keeping the fabric taut over my pussy he rubbed at my clit with one finger. It was mere moments before I grinding into his hand once again. He had stolen all of my reservations. All that was left was the slut that was just for him.

He growled in my ear at my unexpected reaction and swiftly untied the bikini top, dropping it down my hips and to my feet. The bottoms soon joined them, and I kicked them off completely. The cool air of the room against my overheated pussy gave me goosebumps.

He pulled me back towards the bed, but stopped me before he could throw me upon it like I expected him to. He pushed on my shoulders, forcing me to the floor at the foot of the bed. My head was up against the foot of the bed, with no room to move backwards. My arms hung limply at my sides while he grabbed my head with both hands and pointed his hard cock at my mouth. I could see a drop of pre-cum glistening at the tip. I so desperately wanted to taste it. I knew he wouldn't disappoint.

I looked up at him, putting all the desire and love into my gaze that I could muster as I opened my mouth. I kept my eyes locked on his as he pushed his cock into my mouth. I licked every inch that I could get to, wrapping my hands around his ass just like I knew he liked. He pulled out just a little, it was the only warning I knew to expect before he really started to fuck my face. So I flattened my tongue and immediately sucked hard when it went all the way to the back of my throat. And I swallowed around it as he forced it even farther. I didn't even try to stop my gag reflex, I knew how he liked to feel that.

After a few moments of having my nose pressed into his many smelling crotch he pulled back out, leaving me to gasp as drool spilled over my swollen lips and down my chin. The grin that spread across his face told me all I needed to know about the picture that I painted at that moment. Unabashed, I pulled on his ass, sure that he wouldn't mind this particular signal that I wanted his length back in my mouth. He stopped holding back, stopped teasing me at that point. He just used my face as a wet fuck hole. In and out, deep and hard, bobbing my head up and down, taking his entire length into my mouth on each thrust. My fingers dug deep into his ass cheeks, pulling him into me as I slobbered of his cock. He leaked a little into my mouth and I swallowed the salty sweet fluid down without even thinking about it, not wanting to lose it in the drool flowing out each time his cock escaped my lips.

My eyes were watering and my jaw sore and aching before he pulled out to just the head of his cock in my mouth. I knew what this meant. He was close. So I sucked hard, my cheeks hollowing out as I teased the end of his dick with my tongue, swirling it around his pee slit. He groaned above me and I looked up. The eye contact is what sent him over the edge, as he throbbed and started to fill my mouth with his cum. It was four strong jets across my tongue before he pulled out and rubbed the last little bit on my cheek.

"Open," he demanded, still short of breath. I complied, showing him his load still sitting on my tongue. "Good girl, swallow it now." I took one big gulp, watching him as he watched it flow down my throat.

He reached for my hand, pulling me up on legs that were shaky from being asleep for mere moments before pushing me backwards onto the bed. I flopped onto my back, attempting to catch my breath. I had only had my eyes off him for a few moments and he was moving back above me, his fingers slipping through my wet lips.

"So my girl gets that turned on from sucking my cock, huh?" he asked, a wry grin on his face. There was no denying it. My pussy was a veritable ocean, dripping down my thighs and now his fingers. You could hear it as he slipped them inside me. I moaned happily as I nodded, cheeks heating up in embarrassment at the thought.

12