A Search for the Twin

Story Info
Michael & Melissa finally make Love.
3.8k words
4
21k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, it’s Michael, and I’m a Gemini. For those of you not familiar with the signs of the Zodiac, Gemini is the twin(s). About Gemini’s it is said that they spend their entire lives looking for their lost partner, this is what drives them and completes them. Gemini’s have the innate ability to assume many personality characteristics, including all the major ones of the other zodiac signs. We usually get along with everyone, people are drawn to us, and we have that charisma thing. We are also known for our active and creative minds, the kind of mind that is never bored, or to look at it another way, can get bored very easily. In many ways, I believe I am a classic Gemini!

Melissa, my smoldering flirtatious friend of the past month is a Scorpio, or more to the point, a Scorpion. Scorpions are deep thinkers, so they are attracted the kind of mind I have, in fact that is what attracted Melissa to me in the first place. Before we had a sexy thought about each other she had read some of my writing, and I think had begun to get attracted to me before we ever got together. And so when we did meet, the mental connection was leading the way, a real meeting of the minds and souls took place and so there was a certain psychological chemistry taking hold of us.

I’m not exactly sure when it happened, but somewhere along the line, I encountered the legendary gaze of the Scorpion, a gaze that is a sexual stare-down of the most intense kind. Now I seldom blink at anything, and I didn’t really blink at this stare, but it did stop me in my tracks, and more importantly it paved the way for the sexual connection to take place. You see, Melissa has eyes, eyes that could undo your zipper, make you rock hard, and have your mouth go dry, all at the same time, without so much as lifting a finger. They are dark and mysterious, surely in keeping with her secretive nature, another Scorpion characteristic, and they exude fire! Was she aware of how she was using them? I would bet anything she was, but I could not be sure of anything.

So there we were, heating up a psycho-sexual combustion the like of which neither of us has seen or felt before, driving us to a point of obsession. Now Melissa being more secretive by nature than I, she really doesn’t give too much away, believe me, has not let me in on the full depth of her obsession, if in fact she is. But I have no such desire to be secretive, and I have shared with her this stunning news, that there have been days where I’ve jacked off three times thinking of her and the things she could do to me, those fiery eyes and ruby lips and that beautiful voluptuous body, with it’s ripe breasts and curvy hips. This news seems to turn her on, by the way.

For her part she has admitted to the same kind of behavior, that being this intense masturbation desire and in fact this has been carried out many times by her, so I know that I am not alone! I have no trouble at all, being a visualization master and possessed of a vivid imagination, seeing her lying on her bed and snaking her various dildos and vibrators inside herself, writhing on them and screwing them with all her might. I have pictured that there are many, actually I think she said there are several. I added the many, perhaps thinking for her, but no matter, I’m thinking there are several styles and shapes, from her favorite, the clitoriffic, with the clit feeder that licks your clitoris while it fucks you at the same time, great work if you can get it done by the way, to a few lesser versions, from basic rubber dildos to smaller narrower types for smaller, narrower places, if you get my drift.

Anyway, since we both are ardent masturbators, we had discussed the possibility of how much fun it would be to watch each other in the act, she thought it would be an acceptable activity for us, remember she’s married and has never cheated on her husband, although it’s not a happy marriage anymore, not even in the same state as Happy, it’s still a threshold she hasn’t crossed, and I do respect that. Still, something needed to be done, I think we were both of the same mind that this wasted passion needed to be put into play somehow, the question of how needed to be negotiated.

One leisurely Sunday afternoon, her husband and kids were gone, and it was one of those dreary rainy Sunday’s that beg a diversion, and she called me. We ended staying on the phone for about two hours, we have the best conversations, that psycho connection I talked about, but along the way there was some spice thrown in for good measure. I think I confessed that I couldn’t take much more without some “real” release, and it was at that point the conversation took a turn for the sexual connection.

“What things would not constitute cheating?” I asked her, thinking she was not quite ready yet, although she had admitted to me that she’d thought about it.

“I don’t know, well what did you have in mind?” Remember she’s secretive and doesn’t like to give a whole lot away.

“Well, let’s just say for example, one of us was masturbating and the other was seated across the room watching, would that be OK?’

“Yeah, that would be ok. Although it would probably be a good idea for the one watching to keep their clothes on.” My DICK hardened on the spot.

“Well, that works for me! All right how about this, what if one of us was to give the other a massage, and let’s just suppose that hands were to slip into places and produce an orgasm. Would that be Ok?’ I had wanted to massage her really bad, I could just feel the thrill of inserting my fingers into her shaved moistness, and of course I just knew that it would be great to have her hands on me, particularly wrapped around my hard cock!

“Yeah, that would be ok. Again one person might want to keep their clothes on.”

“Ok, then, what if one of us was to sink to our knees and either lick or suck the other one?”

“No, that wouldn’t work, because I wouldn’t be able to just let it end there, I’d want more.” The more part that I was ready to give her?

“What are you afraid of, are you afraid I might slide my big hard cock into you?” There was a silence now as she did not answer. Finally she let out an audible breath.

“Yes. You just made me slippery wet. God, I’m going to have to do it again when we hang up.” Her breathing was heavy and damp. I wanted to stick my tongue through the phone and French kiss her, or lick her sweet, bare pussy until she begged me to Fuck her. Absently I stroked my cock inside my wind pants; I could feel the head waking up as my erection started to grow, again. I usually averaged 3-4 just while I was talking to her on the phone, talk about psycho-sexual connections.

“Well, Melissa, you’ve done it again, this is my 5th erection today thinking about you. Can’t a brother get some Love, maybe just a blowjob?”

“I’ll bet you’d like that, huh? Me on my knees before you, looking up at you and your big beautiful cock engorged right there on my lips, and I’d just lick the rim of your head ever so softly, and I’d run my tongue up your shaft and then I’d put that big mushroom of a cockhead into my mouth and just suck it lightly at first. And as your Dick grew in my mouth, I’d cup your balls with my hand and tickle behind your balls, and then I’d take all of your schlong down my throat and come back up for air, looking you right in the eyes the whole time, never taking my eyes off you, not wanting to lose that connection and then I’d give you some faster strokes concentrating on the head of your Prick, like a preview of what I’d do when I want you to shoot your load of cum right into my mouth. Then I’d slow back down and withdraw, leaving your cock all slippery wet with my saliva, and then I’d stroke that dick with my hand long and slow and then hard and fast near the head, until you quivered with pleasure and then I’d finish you off right then until you gasped for air and every drop of your cum was either in my throat or if there was overflow smeared on my lips and face.”

Needless to say, I was breathless with anticipation; she certainly seemed to know what I wanted and was ready to give it, at least on the phone. But I was past that.

“You need to come over, I can’t take it anymore! You should see what you’ve done to my cock; it just ripped my pants, like th Incredible Hulk!” She laughed.

“I can’t come over today; I promised my daughter I’d take her to dinner. You’ll just have to whack off again. Someday, though I’ll come over, and then we’ll see what we can do for you, Ok?”

“Oh well. All right, I guess.” And then we said good-bye and that was that. Except I did run upstairs and jack off using my favorite almond oil and as I came I saw Melissa in all her smoldering glory watching me from the hallway leading into my bedroom, standing there licking her lips and admiring my glistening cock and the huge thick loads of come that sprang from it.

“Melissa, Oh god,” I moaned as I came feeling her right there with me. But when I looked again, there was no one in the hallway, it had been my imagination and wish full thinking, teaming up to produce a mirage of sorts.

Two days later she called me from her cell phone, I work from home as a financial planner, and asked if we could go for lunch. I accepted and said I would be ready in a half hour; I just needed to shower quickly and dress. I work lots of times dressed only in boxer briefs, and so I needed to put clothes on. We agreed to me at a favorite place and so I went to shower.

When I walked out of the shower toweling my self off I heard a noise at the front door and looked down the stairs to see who it was. It was Melissa looking more sultry and stunning then ever, dressed in a pair of tight black leather jeans and a white halter top.

I stood at the top of the stairs holding the towel in front of me as she started to crawl up the stairs towards me on her hands and knees. I swear she looked like a tigress from the jungle come hunting for meat, and when I saw her like that my prick started to harden behind the towel.

“Lose that towel, Michael.” She commanded. Like a good boy I did as I was told. I could see the lust growing in her eyes as she eyed my cock at the top of the stairs, I could see her taking in my muscular legs, my shaved balls and my well defined chest.

I spread my legs and stood feet apart, hands on hips in a classic masculine pose. She continued to crawl to me, licking her sensuous red lips and tossing her hair away from her face, all the while her eyes blazed with lust for my hard cock. For my part I could clearly see her nipples firm and hard through the halter, and this made me more erect as I thought of sucking them and licking her.

Finally she was up to me and she kneeled before me, resting on her knees. She reached for my thighs with both hands, and held them there, feeling the power in my quads, maybe imagining the thrust that I would use on her. I felt an incredible surge of energy run through me, and my cock quivered with anticipation. She reached up and grabbed the circumcised head and playfully stroked it a few times, then she kissed the underside of the cock beneath the head itself, and the in one fell swoop she took my dick in her mouth and it felt as if my twin had arrived! Now if I was a quick cummer it would not have been a long train running, as they say, but I’m not, and I was able to hold back and enjoy, arching my back slightly to fuck her mouth lightly, and pulling her head towards me as well as running my fingers through her beautiful dark hair. As she had promised, she didn’t take her eyes off me, never losing that connection, even when I almost gagged her by ramming my big dick a little too far down her throat.

After awhile I needed more. I wanted to undress her, and drink of her in every way, so I pulled her up and brought her into the bedroom. My bedroom is a masculine place, southwestern furniture, a Rio Grande look; the bed had a footboard with posts, and a matching desk and chair looking out the window. There’s also a weight bench in the corner, something that has been handy in working out and for other things. A television and entertainment center was in the opposite corner, perfect for visual aids.

I approached Melissa at the foot of the bed and kissed her deeply, feeling our tongues intertwine and our souls converge as we did. I have always felt that this kissing part is the key, when two people kiss, especially for a Gemini, we are looking for that missing connection, it is as if the doors to the heart open wide for a moment and there is a glimpse inside. That glimpse, brief though it may be, at least for this Gemini, is like a keyhole that we use to determine if that missing ingredient is possibly there, the one that leads by a thread, dare we hope, could lead us to paradise, where our perfect twin is waiting.

Now I have felt that kiss-connection about five or six times in my life, that special sensation where all my senses spring to attention and the only thing that matters then is getting closer to it. I felt it here, kissing Melissa, the sexual fire burning in her was flaming out of control and it was engulfing me. As we kept kissing I pulled her halter over her head and then as we separated I fondled and took her full breasts in my hands and then my mouth, and her nipples were like Hershey’s kisses in shape and taste and I’ll never forget it. My hands went to her pants, and it was hard getting them off so I left them on and guided her to the bed and laid her down there and then turned her on her stomach. Next I rubbed her back with my strong hands, and I rubbed it well, starting from the spine and working my way up. I could see her ass tighten as I hit delicious spots, so I grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed them tight and then I added a sharp spank to her beautiful ass. She yelped in pleasure, surprised, but liking my aggressiveness and wanting more. I reached under her belly and teased her there, pulling open her pants and slowly parting the zipper, feeling her there, just above the crotch, feeling her thong line , and the I grabbed her pants and helped her wiggle out of them and tossed them on the weight bench. She was wearing a red thong, and her shapely ass drew my attention to it, so I bent over and kissed each cheek, then I ran my tongue up and down it, tracing an outline around the perimeter, and finished by lightly tonguing the crack of the ass!

Now this last thing made the Scorpion princess squirm, so I went down the back of her legs with my licks, all the way to her feet, and then returned up the inside path of her thigh coming to a stop back at the wet junction. I was lying between her legs now and I wanted to feel her body so I slithered up it like a great snake feeling my nipples harden as they contacted her back. When I was finished my mouth was just under her ear, my rippling chest was making love to her back, and my cock was poking at her between the legs. I kissed her neck and felt her draw towards me, and her ass hump back on me.

“Fuck me, Michael. Just fuck me hard. Please fuck me!’ She reached back and I could feel her spreading her cheeks but also pulling her thong to the side, so I could enter her. I licked the back of her neck as I allowed my cock to tease her opening, which was soaked, and then I let her have just a bout an inch of my cock, just the head as I tongued her ear, which made her gasp and moan as I entered her. I wiggled my cock head circularly and then withdrew it, and when she reacted with her hips wanting more I gave it to her, letting it go all the way inside, my big cock opening her up all the way.

I Straddled her back legs with my thighs so she couldn’t move, I had pinned her and felt her respond to this captivity by squeezing my cock even tighter with her pussy, making me want to give her more! Which I did, and in various speeds and depths I fucked the Scorpion Queen the way she needed to be fucked. I fucked her long and hard, long strokes and slow and then hard and fast. I teased her ass with my fingers, and when she responded well to this I wet a finger and stuck it in her ass, all the while continuing to fuck her.

Then I turned her over and let her get on top of me, the position I knew she liked best. She turned sideways on my cock a time or two and then settled into a steady rhythm of going up and down on my long pole, occasionally coming all the way down and grinding her pussy into me. The best thing she did was rising up on her legs she took me up against the front of her vagina and rubbed herself hard and fast against my cock, I watched her face respond with delight as she felt the pressure of my prick hitting her g spot, and that made her go faster and faster, until her face started to contort and she moaned very loud, and then she really started pounding her ass against me as she erupted in her first orgasm!

“God, Michael, fuck me! I’m coming, oh god fuck me hard! Ohh, shit!’ And of course she did and then a couple of more waves of coming followed, for my part I reached around her and grabbed her ass and pulled her down on me, also I continued to slip a finger around the corner and massage her butt hole, which she really seemed to like, and that made her come ever the louder.

“Come all over my cock, that’s it! Feel that big hard dick inside you; do you want to feel my come?’ I bucked harder to let her know that I could come for her, that I could come whenever I WANTED to for that matter. I thrust farther in her pussy and my hands were tightly gripping her ass, and my index finger was deeply imbedded in her ass. She squirmed even more vigorously and started coming again.

“Wait for me, I’m coming some more, Michael, Oh Fuck, oh fuck, oh that feels so good fuck my ass with that finger! Yes Fuck me with your fucking big dick, Fuck Me!!!!!”

I got a little distracted watching her and forgot about myself, intent on giving her the most draining come she had ever had. I bucked and wiggled furiously, we were both sweating greatly, and she leaned over to kiss me while she kept coming, clamping tightly on my cock as she did so. When her orgasm had subsided she looked at me, she was totally blown away, the fire nearly extinguished in those smoldering eyes and her breath coming in uneven gasps, and sweat on her forehead, still she moved her hips on me softly, still feeling me.

“You didn’t come yet, did you? God how lucky for me that you can last so long, but you know I want you to come now, I want to see and taste your delicious come.” And with that she got off my cock and started sucking it, and stroking it, alternating between the two, something I really like, until I was ready, and then she sucked me cock really fast near the head and stroked the shaft at the same time and the result was that I nearly knocked her head off with the hardest orgasm I’d ever had.

“OH My God, Melissa! Oh my god, suck that cock! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!” I bucked cumshot after cum shot into her mouth and she swallowed every drop, and then she licked my cock clean. It was everything I thought it would be, truly amazing.

When we were done it was hard to fathom her feelings, I knew she would be processing this for awhile. I knew I might not get this again, I didn’t want to think that, but I admitted it was true. There was a lot going on in her head, and in her heart, Scorpions are above all loyal, and I knew a part of her felt badly about this. I also knew she had not had sex like this in a long time, maybe never in her life. My Scorpion Queen had a heartful of desire, but what did she desire?

As for me, a Gemini, my quest for my perfect twin had led me to Melissa. Was she my perfect twin? Could she be the one?

I looked out the window and watched her drive away. I could still feel her kiss and taste her juices. I could still feel the grip of her on my body, and the memory started to make me desire her again, what did she desire?

12