A Seasoned Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited to be into jugs and rugs! And I looked forward to seeing both of hers a second time..

I finally made it to my seat and managed to catch a bit of the game. Luckily, I hadn't missed much, the score was deadlocked at a boring 3-3 and the nearby fans had informed me that I hadn't missed much, despite my state of Eagles dress. They were pretty accommodating overall, and my conclusion being that I was dressed like a sloppy green whore. As the slow, defense-friendly chess game progressed, fans started to get restless and started spitting comments at me, the ones I'm using to hearing from my knees or back, but rarely when I'm sitting on my ass watching a football game.

"Hey Piggy! Here Piggy Piggy!" fans were commenting left and right. I felt embarrassed at first, but when the scoreboard read 17-3 at kickoff after the half, it was hard to feel sore.

The 4th quarter was just as anticlimactic and soon the familiar restlessness in me started to take over. After all, it had been nearly two hours since I had some distractions and with the concession stand curtailing their selling of beer, I was left with few options guys!

I asked a nearby Eagles fan to make sure my seat wasn't taken and set off for the ladies room. I had extremely great luck in there today and although this time I only went to use the potty, I figured it wouldn't hurt anything.

With Tampa fans loathing in the loss and the end of the 4th quarter approaching, I found myself looser than usual. I stumbled into a bummed Tampa fan, with a grayish goatee and empty beer. Man, I really felt bad for this guy. He too was a Tampa fan and although I had my dose of Tampa Bay plaster in the parking lot, I knew that I had to get hosed by one more horseman in Florida before I hit the plane.

We fucked like pigs on the abandoned concourse, a quiet spot he insisted would be safe. I found myself shaking off the final thoughts I had in my word bank from fucking Melissy's brains out.

"I'm sure there's something you wanna cake," I said pulling my top to the side, exposing my ping pong ball-like pumpkins. My floppy balloons falling out and bouncing up and down a little before settling into place, high and full on my chest, perky as hungry puppies, nipples pointing up in the air.

He turned me around and pushed my full tanks up against the cold bricks, squeezing my fat bumpers against the building. "You have a nice set girl," he grunted kicking my legs apart, scuffing my bright white shoes. Darn!

"I call 'em my hummers!" I said over my shoulder with a smile.

"They're more like tanks," he said.

"And I'm gonna fire all over those nice titties."

He wasn't joking when he said he was going to show me the ropes because he certainly did later, "Hold 'em out, hold 'em out!" was my only warning as he splashed up my titties. When he finally came, it was as though someone had squeezed the middle of a brand new bottle of sun cream, his blowhole opening and emitting ropey splashes of hot oily cream that hit me square in the face and chest. I wasn't ready for his load.

He said the way I sucked dick was bonkers, and he treated me as such. He said I had the cutest little asshole, and that he wanted to fuck it. I squeezed my bush—or at least where my bush should be!—at such a thought and I replied in a hush groan over my shoulder that I wanted him to.

He spanked his pole and wiped his tip against my cunt nice and hot, articulately sliming his pre-cum over my pussy lips, then surged inside my butt in one motion. He jackhammered my ass for what seemed like a lifetime and I was a snivelling mess before he muttered that he was going to make an even bigger mess of me. Suddenly my ass was hallow and empty as he yanked it out and I waited a moment before I felt his whipping out his bunk cannon and feeling the hot splash over my asscheeks as he covered me with the fucking suds.

I cooed in delight and watched over my shoulder as he splashed, suddenly feeling homesick as I was pasted with sticky gunk.

I never thought in a million years he could have wrestled a bigger mess out of my cream chute than the slimy blasts I squirted at him when he munched my hole with his entire face earlier, but I was wrong. Feeling his hot salty sugar paint my lower back and asscheeks made me shoot so many times if you had collected my splashes off the floor end to end, splat to splat, it would have equaled a mile.

Just as he squeeged out his final drops, he wiped his tip on me and said he had been watching me all season. He had planned to fuck me, no matter what the cost. But seeing me swap the slop of a stranger with Melissa put him over the edge. I asked him how he found out, and how he managed to see it. He simply told me he had his ways.

The score had expired and the Eagles emerged victorious, albeit being a close contest. Eagles win 25-18. Apparently there were all kinds of strange plays, two safeties, and five field goals. One PAT was flubbed and missed. Of course I read all of this the next day on the internet.

I was disappointed in myself for blowing nearly my entire Florida trip getting pricked in every fucking hole and splashed with and swallowing the cum of so many strangers. But I wasn't worried about that. I was worried about next week. We would be at the winner of the Panthers/Bears.

12