A Second Chance

Story Info
The only question that remains to be answered.
8.2k words
3.86
284.8k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,279 Followers

I met Sandy when I was in my final year of college. She was a sophomore and doing more partying than studying at the time. We ran in the same circles and saw each other at most frat parties, even though neither one of us belonged to either a fraternity or sorority. She was usually with one guy or another and I didn't pay her much mind other than to wonder what she'd be like in bed. Hey I'm a guy and that's what guys do at a party, check out the women. Sandy stood about 5'5" in her stocking feet, no more than 115 pounds and had short brown hair. Though no runway model, she was cute.

I didn't have a steady girl friend at the time, because frankly I didn't have the money it took to keep one. I was going to school on a shoestring and a prayer with no money to spare. I figured that with one semester left, I'd be out of here and would owe somewhere in the area of only $5,000.00 in school loans, a pittance of what most graduates would owe.

On the week before finals we ended up at the same party and in the same general area of the house.

"Steve isn't it?" Sandy said talking to me for the first time ever. "You with anyone tonight?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"Well there's this annoying guy over there that won't leave me alone. Where ever I go, he's always three steps behind me," she said looking over her shoulder at some dweeb in the corner "If you don't mind, can you be my boyfriend for the night?" she asked with half a smile.

I reached out to her, pulled her in tight and gave her a full mouth kiss with a lot of tongue. In response Sandy proceeded to spill half her beer pulling away from me.

"What the hell was that?" she said wiping the spilled beer from her jeans.

"I kiss all my girlfriends like that," I told her watching the puppy that who'd been following her walk away. "You can say thank you anytime you want," I told her.

"You shit head, she steamed, you got beer all over my new jeans," she said continuing to wipe her jeans with a kitchen towel, trying her best to dry them off. "Thank God beer doesn't stain or you'd be buying me a new pair."

"Well, you could come to my place, take them off and we could wash them if you'd think that would help."

"You'd like that wouldn't you? And I'd suppose while we were waiting you'd want a little action, just to pass the time," she said to me. "Well that's not going to happen, so get that idea out of your head."

"First of all, that's not what I had in mind. Look I have three roommates that are all home this weekend, so unless you like pulling train, I'm not taking you home with me for any action. However, we do have our own washer and drier so we can do laundry whenever we want. All you'd have to do is bring a change of clothes and we could wash what you are wearing, that's all I was suggesting."

"I'm sorry, it's just that I've heard every line you can imagine but washing my clothes for me is definitely a new one," she now said smiling. "Let's try this again shall we?" she said looking into my eyes for some type of response. "Hi Steve, my name is Sandy," she said extending her hand. "I want to thank you for helping me get rid of that stalker. You want to get out of here and grab a burger?" she asked.

"You buying?"

"No, I'm not buying," she replied.

"Well then, let's make it pizza. I've got a twenty five percent discount coupon from Pizza Hut and there's one three blocks from here."

"Pizza it is," Sandy said as we headed out.

To tell you the truth, I didn't like pizza much. I'd lived on pizza and crap like that for the past four years and was sick to death of it, but it was cheap. With my coupon, we could have a pie, in house, along with drinks for under $10.00, a cheap date. That night I ate one piece as Sandy consumed the majority of the rest.

I'll bet you're expecting me to tell you that Sandy became so infatuated with me that she couldn't keep her hands off me the rest of the night. That I screwed her until she cried out that I was the best she'd ever had. Sorry to disappoint you. Hell, I barely got another kiss when I walked her back to her dorm room after dinner. She was cute and all, but I was on a mission and right now it didn't include a party girl. So we exchanged numbers, each of us saying we'd call and get together but neither one of us did.

\

'*************

I graduated and three months later had a pretty decent, entry-level job, in a consulting firm. The work was easy but monotonous and the hours were long. I took the job because after three months, the firm would reimburse me for tuition and books to go back and get my masters. Like I said, I was on a mission.

Six months later I'm sitting in a marketing class and who should walk in none other than Sandy. She sat three rows up from me and much to my surprise was actually paying attention and taking notes; will wonders never cease? As class ended, I made my way over to her.

"Looks like we're in the same class."

It took her a split second to recognize me, but at least she smiled when she realized who I was.

"You never called," she said trying to look angry.

"Well, neither did you," I said.

"Would you believe I lost your number?"

"I will if you'll believe I lost yours too," I said with my best smile. "You want to go out and have a drink?"

"Drink no, but I could use a cup of coffee."

"So be it," I said walking out with her.

For the next two hours we got reacquainted. She had finally buckled down and given up the booze after being put on academic probation by the college because of poor grades.

"My dad gave me holy hell when he saw my grades. I let my friends talk me into doing too many crazy things and now I'm paying for it. Hell, it's going to take me until I graduate to get my G.P.A. back to where it should be."

"Well, if you need a little help I'm more than willing," I told her.

"I just might take you up on your offer," she said finishing her second cup of coffee.

'****************

That night began my relationship with Sandy. It started off as a study partner, moved to that of a close friend and finally to girlfriend, boyfriend.

Four and a half months later Sandy and I consummated our friendship.

We had gone out to dinner and were walking around a local lake when our kissing became more than intense. We'd both held off up till this point, neither of us knowing quite what the other was looking for. With both of our temperatures rising fast we opted for the front seat of my car.

"Damn it Steve, I feel like a teenager stealing a few kisses in the back seat of my boy friends dad's car. Why don't we go to your place where we can at least be a little more comfortable," Sandy said with that look in her eyes that meant that I was about to get lucky.

I'd gotten a new apartment six months ago and for once I didn't have to worry about roommates.

"You sure about this Sandy?" I asked hoping she wouldn't change her mind.

"Well, if you don't want to, I guess you can take me home," she said sticking out her lower lips pouting. "But, if you want to take it to the next level, I'm more than ready. Hell, I've been ready for months," she said buckling her seat belt. "Let's see if you can set a new land speed record back to your place before I cool down."

I didn't break the record but it was close. After chasing her up the stairs and through the door, our lips never left one another. We kissed, as we got undressed, we exchanged tongues as I carried her to my bed and finally my lips tasted every square inch of her body. Sandy especially liked when I consumed her pussy.

"Oh God yes," she screamed at me as she lay back on my pillows. "It's been way too long," Sandy said as she lifted her ass so my tongue could go deeper into her.

Her first climax, as she said afterwards, was long over due. She held my head with her small hands as she moved her pussy over my lips and tongue. Reaching down, she pulled my face to her lips kissing me and licking the remaining fluids off my lips and chin.

I was rock hard and hoping for a blowjob after what I'd given her, but that wasn't what Sandy wanted. She merely rolled me over onto my back, straddled my waist and reaching down, guided me into her love nest.

"A perfect fit," she said smiling as she raised and lowered herself onto my dick.

I reached up and played with her breasts squeezing her nipples until they stuck straight out. Tonight was the first time I'd seen Sandy completely nude and my eyes took in all of her lean tight body. A Flat tummy, breasts that were definitely more than a handful and those long, hard pink nipples, I almost lost it right there.

Sitting up. I braced my back against the headboard and feasted on her nipples as she ground her pussy on my dick. I soon realized that this position wasn't working. I wasn't getting the penetration I wanted so I flipped Sandy over and dove between her legs. At six and a half inches I wasn't going to hit her kidneys, but with her legs over my shoulders, I could at least get in a little deeper.

Soon I felt the familiar tension building. There wasn't a chance in hell I was going to last more than a minute or two more, no matter what I did or thought about, so I went for broke; I pounded her ass for all I was worth. Goddamn it felt so good that when I got my first nut off, I just pushed my dick in hard and held it there as the next two spurts shot deep inside of her.

I knew that Sandy had also gotten off as I could feel her pussy quivering and hugging my dick for all its worth. I lay there some what on my elbows, trying not to crush her, as we both started to come down. Finally I rolled off Sandy and onto the bed next to her. I pulled her into my arms and just silently held her, feeling her heart rate finally start to slow down.

"I didn't think you'd ever make your move," she whispered to me. "I thought I was going to have to rape you if it went on any longer," she giggled. "What were you waiting for? You had to know how I felt about you?" she asked.

"I just wanted to make sure. I didn't want you to think I was just using you for sex but that I really did care for you."

"Hells bells, I've known how you felt about me for months. I know you said that we should take it slow, but I just thought that meant we'd do it on the second date, not the first. If I'd known you were going to court me, you and I would have had this conversation months ago. I decided to let you make the first move but I was losing patience," she said looking into my eyes. "So if you've gotten enough rest, we have some major catching up to do."

And catching up is exactly what we did. We did it twice more that night, and I finally did get my blowjob, among other things. Sadly Sandy had more experience than I had but I was a fast learner, her words not mine.

'*************

Three months later Sandy moved in with me. I told her it was a matter of economics. "Look at all the gas we'll save not driving from one place to the other."

Four months later I asked Sandy to marry me; she turned me down.

"Steve, ask me again in nine months when I graduate. I told my parents I wouldn't do anything until after I graduate. They are paying my bills and I owe it to them. It's not like I'm going to move out or anything. You still have me, just not in the way you want just yet."

I told her I didn't like it, but I understood. I didn't really, but I didn't want to fight over it.

After all, she hadn't said that she wouldn't marry me, just that she wouldn't marry me now. Her parents weren't rich and it took a lot for them to put her through school and like she said, she had promised them that she would finish come hell or high water. So I waited, not happily but I waited.

On graduation day, I asked Sandy's dad for her hand and proposed to her that very night after dinner. This time however she accepted. We decided to have a long engagement so we'd have enough for a house when we came back from our honeymoon. I moved up in my company and Sandy started with a large marketing firm in town. Life was good.

Sandy let her short brown hair grow out and started at the gym to remove the college pizza weight. I encouraged her as I'd started back jogging and had already dropped the eight pounds that had grown around my middle. Sandy would have a glass of wine every once in a while but had basically sworn off the beer and booze, which didn't bother me in the least. She'd gotten herself in trouble more than once being inebriated.

The one change that did get under my skin was some of the clothing she was wearing to her new job. I know the style was shorter skirts but some outfits didn't look too professional and in my eyes were on the slutty side, I thought so any way.

When Sandy started stopping off on Thursday nights after work, with a few of her new friends, I said nothing.

When she started coming home after 8:00 I still held my tongue. But when she came home in a cab drunk at 10:00 three weeks later I'd reached my limit. Friday night, at dinner, we had our first big fight.

"Sandy, I don't like where you're heading; where we're heading. You're staying out later and later and it seems that now your starting to drink heavy again. Hell, you didn't even know where your car was Thursday night."

"Steve I know I screwed up, but it was only this once and we'd just signed on a new client; we were celebrating that's all. It's not like I'm going out every night and getting hammered. Steve, I'm still young and need to blow off a little steam once in a while."

"I'm just concerned that you're reverting back to your old ways. It got you in trouble before and I love you too much to let it happen again, that's all."

At that her head snapped up and I knew I'd hit an exposed nerve.

"Steve, you're not my damn father. I'm twenty-three years old, not nineteen. I think I know what I'm doing."

"I can only hope so," I said trying to control my voice and growing anger.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Just take it as a warning, that's all," I said taking my plate of food to the trash and dumped in what was left. I'd lost my appetite.

'***************

We slept in the same bed Friday night but the air was a little chilly.

We made love on Saturday night but it wasn't the same as it always was. It was like we were doing it because we always made love on Saturday and neither one of us wanted to acknowledge that there was a problem.

Things got better and Sandy skipped the next two Thursdays. I think she knew I wasn't happy and was doing what she could to put us back on tract and it seemed like it had worked until about a month later.

I'd been up for department manager before and like always I figured I didn't have a chance in hell until the front-runner transferred to a different division. There were still two other capable people up for it besides me, but son of a bitch, I got the promotion.

When they told me Thursday afternoon I was walking on air. A healthy raise, my own office came with the promotion. The only down side, was that I'd have to travel once a month. Hell, being gone two days a month for training was a small price to pay. I would graduate with my masters this semester and then no more homework or papers to write. It didn't get any better than that.

It wasn't until 5:30 that I finally had a chance to call Sandy. I had made a 7:00 reservation at the best steak house in town and was trying to track her ass down. She had her phone off so I tried her work. Everyone was gone except one of the girls in accounting.

"I think they went to that Salsa club over on 9th," she told me as I headed out.

My mind never stop whirling as I kept thinking about all the things this promotion would do for us. "I think if we're careful, we can afford that house we were looking at last month. I know it's still on the market and I think now we'd qualify for the mortgage," I thought to myself as I played out all the seneros in my head.

When I pulled into the club parking lot I drove around until I found Sandy's car. I ended up parking in the back of the lot because it was so crowed. I thought about using valet parking but hell, I was saving money for our new house.

I was lucky I had gone to the bank yesterday because it cost me a twenty-buck cover charge just to get in the door. The sign out front said ladies were free until 6:00; no wonder Sandy liked this place. It was dark, smoky and loud. I must have wandered around for twenty minutes before I found her, or should I say them.

"*******************

There must have been fifteen people at the table, both men and women. I was about to rush the table with my good news when Sandy and one of the guys hit the dance floor. I stopped and decided to give her this last dance before we left. "Hell we still had plenty of time to make our reservations," I said looking at my watch.

I didn't like it. I didn't like any of what I saw on the dace floor. His hands were all over her and she was doing nothing to stop him. When she grabbed his ass with both of her hands I thought I was going to blow a gasket and when she kissed him I lost it.

You're probably wondering if the guy is still in the hospital or if I've already been charged with assault, well you'd be wrong on both counts. First of all, the guy was a full head taller and out weighed me by fifty pounds. The only thing I did manage was to get a few halfway decent pictures of the two, with my cell phone, before I left but that was it. There was no way I was going to fuckup my life for the two of them; they just weren't worth it.

As I hit the door I was pissed as hell. I was shaking so bad that I had to wait a couple of minutes before even starting the car. I didn't know who in the hell she was with or even if she was drunk or not, it didn't make a difference at this point.

Back at our apartment, I was stuffed a few things in a bag as I laid out two changes of clothing. If I stayed here the earth would move when Sandy got home, and I wasn't a hundred percent sure what I would do, so I was leaving for a couple of days. I sent Sandy the pictures I'd taken of her and her buddy, along with a short text saying that I expected her to be out of my place before I got back Saturday night. I checked into a Motel 6 and called it a night, or tried to.

Sandy kept ringing my every five minutes until I shut it off. Some people probably think I should have confronted her in the club or at least been there when she got home; wasn't going to happen. I didn't have a short fuse, but when I lost it, I really lost it so I avoided being around anyone when I was in that frame of mind.

'*********

"I want to talk to no one," I told the receptionist. "Just take a messages and I'll pick them up later." I had to get my head and ass wired together because I had a new job to do and people were counting on me.

Friday's morning meetings went well. I laid out what I expected of the department and told everyone that I wasn't going to micromanage them.

"You were hired to do a job and I expect you to do it to the best of your ability without me looking over your shoulder. I can be the best boss you'll ever have or your worst nightmare; your choice."

I left the conference room and returned to my office. My receptionist Carol followed me in and closed the door behind her.

"Steve, some crazy woman keeps calling you every ten minutes," Carol said handing me a slew of messages, which I threw in the trash.

"Carol, the next time she calls just tell her that you've been instructed to tell her to stop calling. That should stop it," but it didn't.

A quick check showed that my cell phone voice mail was full and I had no doubt that my personal e-mail account would be the same. In bed that night I listened to a few of Sandy's pleas for me to call and talk to her, but never once did she mention what went on at the club. Thank God I found out now before I walked down the isle. I did however send her a text telling her that if she wasn't out by Saturday night I'd have the sheriff evict her from my place.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,279 Followers