A Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Shug," I yelled, "you're fucking me. You're fucking me, Shug. It feels so good!"

Shug covered my mouth with his own, forcing me to breath through my nose. I panted several times before twisting loose.

"Can't breathe, Shug," I said, gasping for air. "Oh, dear! I'm cumming again! Oh, fuck me, Sugar. Fuck me, baby."

I needed him to move faster. I spurred him with my heels and hitched my hips up to drive him farther and faster into me.

"Faster, Shug. Harder. Fuck me harder," I ordered. Shug pumped into me. He drove his cock and hips at an ever-increasing tempo, guided by my own spurring and thrusting. His cock swelled inside me, and for an instant I thought about the ramifications of his coming inside me. Just four days out from my last period I decided I didn't give a damn.

"I'm coming, Caroline," he groaned, his hips pounding me into the bed.

"Yes, baby," I urged him. "Come inside me. Come deep inside me. I'm going to come with you."

Our hips pounded against each other. My legs strained to hold him inside me. He pressed my wrists deep into the bed, raising the top of his torso away from me. A long groan exploded from deep in his chest and I felt the first hot spurts of his come splash deep within me. I clamped on him, concentrated on visualizing his jism squirting out and coating my vagina. That vision and the pulsing of his cock pushed me over the edge one additional time. I wailed and wept with the glorious sensation.

I lay under Shug, with my wrists still pinned to the bed for what seemed like minutes. Finally, he released me, rolling sideways and sliding his cock out of me. We lay on our backs, listening to the rain and trying to catch our breath for a long time. Finally, once our breathing had returned to more normal rhythms, Shug spoke.

"Are you all right?"

I reached out to touch him in the darkness. "Absolutely. You?"

Shug chuckled. "Definitely," he said. "But, I can see I'm going to have to invest in some restraints."

It was my turn to laugh. "Really? How kinky." I reached for the towel that Shug had thrown off when he got into bed. After a few seconds of feeling around in the dark, I found it. I wiped and handed it to him.

"Thank you," he said.

"I want you to know," I told my new lover, "that it was wonderful. It was just what I needed. I think I can sleep now. Would you hold me?"

"I'd be pleased," he said.

I snuggled up to him and curled myself into a ball. He enveloped me with his arms and body, and within minutes, I was sound asleep.

12