A Second Chance At Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a way I wished she had taken the house. There were too many ghosts in it, and the thought of her having wild consensual sex with the mailman in our marital bed had driven me nuts the first weeks. In fact I had thrown out all our sheets and bought new ones. At this point it was just a house though. A place to stay. Roof over my head. It didn’t feel like a much of a home anymore. At times I wondered if it ever would.

“Coast is clear,” Brenda said and held up the door. I walked in and found myself standing in a narrow hallway.

“This way,” Brenda waved and like a lost puppy I followed her. We passed the door to the pub. The noise was loud and pint glasses were making the rounds. I followed her up an even more narrow flight of stairs. The wallpaper was orange-brownish and peeling off here at the corners. A few pictures hung on the walls. A few were taken within the pub, others were regular posters that had been framed.

“Welcome to my humble abode,” Brenda smiled. I entered the flat and looked around. It wasn’t big, but I hadn’t expected it to be. At the top of the stairs was a long mirror. In front of it a small table with a telephone on. To the left was the kitchen, a pile of dirty dishes were left in the sink. Straight ahead was the sitting room and to the right a bedroom.

“My flatmates live on the next floor,” Brenda said, and pointed up another flight of stairs.

“This,” she went into the bedroom to the right, “is my room.”

“It’s…nice,” I said. The ceiling was high and there was only a double bed and tiny bedside table. The shape was rectangular and at the back of the room was a window overlooking the backside.

“Please, sit down.”

Looking around for a chair, and finding none, I opted for the bed. The bedsprings squeaked under my weight.

“So, have you lived here long?” I asked her.

“Since I started to work at the club,” she answered. “Before that I lived with an old lady, but we didn’t get along very well. She wasn’t keen on me coming home late at nights, so I moved.”

“Oh, ok.” The sound of people singing rose through the floor. “Doesn’t the noise bother you?”

“You get used to it,” Brenda laughed. “Besides, the pub closes at 11:30pm anyway. After that there aren’t as many people down there.”

I looked at my watch. It was past midnight and I wanted to get home.

“It’s late. I should probably head back home.”

Brenda pouted her lips. “Already? I hoped you would stay for a bit…”

“I promised I’d get you home safely and I’ve already missed the tube. Will have to take a taxi and I’d rather do it before all the pub people catch them before I do.” I took a few steps in the direction of the stairs, but Brenda stopped me.

“I’ve had a very nice time Brenda,” I said and gave her a quick hug and peck on the cheek.

“Why the rush?” she said, pressing herself against me. I could feel her soft globes against my chest.

“Well, like I said,” I stammered. “It’s late…”

“You’ve already missed the tube and you can take a taxi anytime,” Brenda said and looked seductively at me. Once again her hair was falling over her eyes. She looked up at me.

“C’mon. Stay. With me.”

I was beginning to feel hot again.

“Brenda, I’m not sure…”

“Why not?” Before I knew it, Brenda was standing on her toes and kissing me.

“Mmm, that was nice,” she murmured. “Stay. Let us find out if I’m Miss Right or Wrong.”

“Brenda, I’m flattered, but this is our first date…”

My excuses were of no use. She just laughed them off.

“A true gentleman, I like that.” She smiled. “But I’d rather you let out that bad boy side for a few hours.” She dragged me back into the room and with a bang the door closed behind me.

#

It was strange being with someone new. Brenda had the body of a dancer; toned, agile, flexible and she seemed totally confident. I admired that. For me things were different. Although I was pretty fit I couldn’t exactly boast to be the best looking bloke. There were far too many better-looking ones around. The fact that I had been giving up exercising, taken up smoking and consumed more beer than normal since the divorce didn’t help. It was as if every good habit I used to have had evaporated after the divorce.

“Relax,” I heard Brenda say soothingly. She had taken off my blazer and hung it on a hook by the door.

“Just go with the flow,” she said. Go with the flow. I could do that. At least I hoped so. By now she was standing in front of me. Slowly she let her pink waist-length cardigan glide off her shoulders. Underneath she was wearing a tight low-cut top. Her cleavage looking every bit as enticing as the night I had met her.

“You look awfully uptight. Sit down on the bed and I’ll give you a shoulder massage.”

I silently obliged, once again sitting down on the squeaky bed. This time the springs were even louder. I turned my back to Brenda and she began to massage my shoulders.

“See, it’s not that bad, is it?” she gave a soft giggle.

I could feel her fingers digging into the front of my shoulder, pressing into the skin. Her thumbs were working the back of the shoulders. Alternating the pressure and working her fingers in round patterns. I could feel my body starting to relax.

“Mmm, that’s quite nice actually,” I murmured and closed my eyes.

“I’m good with my hands,” came her reply in a husky voice.

It all happened so fast, for a brief second I could feel her hot breath on my neck, the next her tongue was burying itself into the crevice behind my ear. At the same time her left hand found its way in-between the shirt buttons and under the blue cotton fabric. I could feel her fingertips grazing past my nipple. My eyes flew open.

“I love the way you smell,” Brenda whispered into my ear, breathing in wisps of bergamot and sandalwood. Her tongue was still tickling behind my ear, causing ripples of lust to spread along my neck.

She had unbuttoned my shirt. I can’t remember how she did it, but somehow she had managed to unbutton it all the way down. Her hand was now caressing my naked chest, moving it all over my torso. Once again her hand grazed my nipples, sending another intense pulse straight down to my groin. I could feel my nipples hardening. Attentive as she was, Brenda quickly began to massage my nipples. A soft moan escaped my lips.

It had been a while since I had sex. After finding out Janet was cheating on me I had moved in with Thomas temporarily. Looking back, I did find it strange Janet had continued our married life as if nothing was going on up until then. Our sex life had been the same. No change in frequency and she had been as eager as usual. I would never have guessed she was cheating on me if it hadn’t been for walking in on them one afternoon. The fact that she had pretended like nothing was going on, being able to screw both of us, made the betrayal hurt even more.

But now Janet was out of my life. And Brenda was in it. Brenda was here. The more I thought about it, the more it all made sense to me. Brenda was here. Janet wasn’t. Therefore I should go along with this. Why was I hesitating? Did I still love Janet?

“Am I turning you on?” Brenda asked somewhere in the distance. I was vaguely aware of her running a hand along my thighs. Suddenly I could feel her hand tracing the contours of my erect member. I shook away the thoughts of Janet and looked down. I was hard. Very hard. Obviously my body didn’t have any qualms about sleeping with Brenda, so why should I have?

“Screw it,” I said to myself.

“What did you say, babe?” Brenda asked.

I turned my head and met her hot and eager lips. My hand clasped her wrist, holding it in a firm grip before moving it to my hard dick. I could feel her grasping it through the fabric.

“Screw me.”

She looked at me with a devilish grin. “As you wish…”

To be continued…

Hope you enjoyed the story. I have some ideas for it, but input is always welcome. Feedback and votes are as always greatly appreciated./LP

12