A Second Chance Ch. 01

Story Info
The past comes to hunt her.
1.2k words
3.6
20.8k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn96
dawn96
16 Followers

The sky is blue and the grass is green. I love this view from my sickle more tree. It smells so sweet and it is serene, so I spread my wings and welcome the breeze. In my hideaway heaven a smell reaches me, like honey and lime or peaches and cream. It holds me and drags me back to my hell, where I'm all alone with not one friend. I realize that the smell was that of my breakfast that my husband was making.

How I ended up married to tom will always be a mystery to me, considering that I'm gay. I've known I was gay since I was old enough to know what that meant. But my parents are Christians and I knew they would never accept it, so I never told them. I was the good girl who did every think her parent wanted. So when they wanted me to sing at church, I did, when they wanted me to go to Harvard, I did and when they wanted me to marry tom, I did. Even when I knew that I didn't love him and never would.

But tom has been great these last four years. He's been kind, caring and loving. The sex has been ok and he has given me everything I wanted but most importantly he gave me Kayla, my beautiful three year old daughter. Life has been good. I just turned twenty six lost week and I wondered if this was all I was ever going to have: a good life. Would I ever meet someone who I could love and who would love me back?

My name is Isabella martin by the way. I'm tall with blonde hair flowing down my back. I have blue eyes, a round firm butt and big breast. I have been told that my long legs are my best feature. My daughter has my looks but I can tell she's going to be nerdy just like her father was. Well it's another day, maybe something fun will happen today. I get up, take a shower, dress and go to the kitchen. Tom, the perfect husband that he is, has already given Kayla her bath, dressed her and now is feeding her.

"Good morning mama." Kayla says when she sees me.

"Good morning angle." I reply as I kiss her on her head.

"Morning babe" tom murmurs as he puts the last of the pancake in Kayla's mouth.

"Good morning. Thanks for feeding her."

"You're welcome. So what are you guys doing today?"

"Jonell and I are taking Kayla to the mall."

"Ok. Well have fun I have to go or I'll be late for work."

"Ok see you later."

He goes to the door and takes his keys off the hook. "Bye." He says as he goes out the door.

I turn to Kayla. "Aunty Jo is coming over and we're going shopping. Would you like that?"

She nods her head while she giggles.

I wash up the dishes and then play with Kayla in the living room as we wait for Jonell. Jo and I have been best friends since college. She knows everything about me. She's one of the few people that know I'm gay. She keeps telling me that I'm wasting my life and that I should leave tom and start dating but I don't think I can do that to him. Although I am not in love with him, I still love him.

While I was think about this Jo most have pulled up in the driveway because someone was ringing the bell. I got my bag, picked up Kayla and went to get the door.

"Hey. There's my cute little angle." Jo coos as she takes Kayla from me and walks to her car expecting me to follow. I locked the door and then got in her car.

"How have you been?" She asks as she starts the car.

"Good. But I'm getting bored in the house."

"That why I'm here. Shopping always cheers me up."

"Yea and that's way your closet take up a whole floor." I laugh.

"Hey I can spend my money on anything I want and I want to spend in the stores."

"Ok then." We spend the next half an hour talking about what we're been doing since the last thing we saw each other.

"We're here!" Kayla yells excitedly as Jo pulls into the mall parking lot.

"Yes baby we're here." I tell her.

We get out of the car and start shopping. At about one we decided to take a break and get something to eat. We were talking when I heard someone call my name. When I turned around I saw a face that I haven't seen in eight years.

"Jessie?" I said, shocked.

"Bella, oh my god I can't believe it's you. I haven't seen u in what? Seven years?"

"Eight. Jessie, it's been eight years." I said still shocked.

"Oh. Well you haven't changed a bit..."

She was talking but I can't pay attention to her, I was lost in her beautiful green eyes as I taught about our last days together. Jessie was my first love and we were together for to last two years of high school. We were in love. She was out and I wasn't and we got in a fight about it. She wanted us to runaway together and get married but I told her that I couldn't disappoint my family like that. She just looked at me like I was talking a different language. She started to beg but I just kept shaking my head. She got up and left without a word and I never saw her again...until now.

"Bella! Bella!"

I realized that Jo was shaking me.

"Yes"

"How you ok?"

"Yea, I'm fine. I just in shock." I turned to Jessie. "What are you doing here? I taught you moved to L.A to be an actress?

"Yea I did, but I came but 8 months ago. Can we join you? Do you remember my little sister, Jane?

"Um yea, I do. How's it going Jane?" I asked the twenty year old.

"I'm good. It's nice to see you Bella" she said.

"Yea, u too." Then I realized that I hadn't introduced Jo. "This is my best friend Jonell, Jonell this is Jessica and her little sister, Jane."

"Nice to meet you." She said

"You too." Said Jessie. "So can we sit?" she asked again.

"Actually, we were just about to go." I look at Jo, pleading with my eyes. "Weren't we?"

"Yea, we were." She lied. "Little Kayla needs a nap."

"Kayla." Jane asked.

"My daughter." I said.

"Your daughter?" Jessie asked.

"Yea and I've got to make dinner for my husband."

"You're married and you have a daughter? Boy have you been busy."

"Well excuse me if I didn't eight years for you to realize what a huge mistake you make!" I retorted.

I picked up Kayla. "Come on Jo, we have to go."

"Bella!" I heard Jessie calling, but I ignored her and kept on walking like she did to me.

*

What will happen next? Chapter two is coming soon. Sorry there's no sex in this, I'll try to put in some next time. Please comment. Tell me if you loved it or hated it.

dawn96
dawn96
16 Followers