A Second Chance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt's mind was full of contradictions. He wanted to stop but the feeling in cock overrode it. He grabbed her waist and flipped her onto her back. He felt possessed as he pounded his cock into Kris's pussy.

"Fuck me, babe. Fill me up." Kris screamed.

The two fucked like lust filled animals. Matt felt her juices flooding with his own as the two reached a crazed and much anticipated peak. They both came hard, not caring who heard.

Once he had calmed himself down, his breathing much more shallow he tugged her naked body to lie next to his own. There was no way he was sleeping, not after a night like this.

His fingers traced her perfect skin as they nestled together on her bed. There were so many things he wanted to tell her, but his thoughts were twisted and knotted into vague disconnected thoughts. The only thing coming to mind was, "You're utterly perfect." He smiled, pulling her to his lips then chuckled after pulling away. "So much for taking it slow."

Kris giggled as she snuggled up to him. That felt simply amazing. She smiled listening to him. She now understood why Susan would want to tell her about him.

"You're pretty good yourself. And you are by far the best I have ever had." She could honestly stay with him forever, but forever was an awfully long time. She had waited a very long time for this moment. She had suppressed her love for too long. Now it was out and in the open.

Just like him she wasn't tired; she was actually hyper at this point. She had an incredibly exciting night with him and sleeping was out of the question. Her fingers began tracing circles softly on his skin. She looked at him smiling. She could say so much in this moment, but she was all giddy with post orgasm bliss and her mind wasn't working properly. She settled for a happy sigh as her soft fingers delighted his skin, not in a sexual way, more in a loving sensual way. She was content to just lie here and enjoy him for a little while.

12