A Second Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does this feel good for you?" she asked watching Zach's eyes intently.

Zach was trying hard to concentrate on not thrusting too fast or too hard in case he dislodged himself, so he just answered with a moan and a nod.

Melanie took Zach's hands from where he had placed them on her hips, and moved them up to her breasts, keeping her hands over the top of his.

"Pinch my nipples hard and pull on the nipple studs. I like it like that." Her voice had started to grow husky with the sexual tension she felt.

Zach followed her orders, and began to rub and pull at her pert little buds of pink flesh, occasionally flicking or pulling at the little metal studs.

"Mmmm, that's it. Harder, make it hurt a little." She ground her hips downward to meet his upward thrusts.

Each time Zach pinched or pulled her nipple or jiggled her stud, it brought about an involuntary moan of ecstasy from Melanie as she felt her pleasure and pain centres go into overdrive. Finally she could take it no more and held Zach's hands still on her breasts.

Without breaking her intimate connection with Zach, Melanie carefully sat up and reached over to the bedside table to grab a small bag of toys that she had placed there earlier in the day. She put the bag next to Zach's shoulder.

She half turned and looked down at him, "You can be in charge of this for a while."

She still kept Zach's hard penis firmly lodged inside her cunt, and managed to slowly lean forward so that she now lay on his legs, her small breasts resting on his knees, her legs tucked under his arms. From this position she could see every expression on her face in the mirror, but could no longer see the point of coital contact between their bodies.

Zach's view was of her beautifully tight and rounded ass cheeks, spread wide since her legs splayed outwards around his waist. He could see his wet penis sliding slowly in and out of her vaginal slit. Just above that he could see her brown wrinkled asshole, like an asterisk winking at him.

"Pull out the bright red butt plug from the bag, together with the small bottle of lube. Lube it up and push it into my ass. We need to stretch it a bit before you go in there." The tone of her voice was straight and matter of fact, as if this was just another everyday event. The plug, he saw, about the same length as his own penis when fully erect, and about as thick at its widest, but ribbed.

Zach made sure to put a generous amount of lube onto the butt plug, and added a few extra drops directly onto her brown crease immediately above her rear orifice. He gently smeared the liquid all around her hole with his middle finger, noting the moan that escaped from her mouth as it pushed into her anal opening up to the first knuckle.

"Ohhh yeah baby, just like that!" Melanie began to push back against his invading finger.

With Melanie's encouragement, Zach added a little more pressure and felt his finger push past the tight outer ring of her anal muscle. He slid his finger all the way in, wriggled it around, then pulled it out half way before sliding it back in once more. Melanie's groans and sighs told him she was enjoying his digital stimulation. He was surprised to feel as though her asshole was sucking at his finger to pull it back in. He drizzled a few more drops of lube onto his finger and around her anus; he wanted to be sure that she was well lubricated.

After a few minutes he replaced his finger with the small slender butt plug, slowly sliding it in until he felt it push past her sphincter muscle and settle in all the way to its flared base.

Melanie watched the reflection of her face intently. She noted the slight frown on her face as she felt first Zach's finger, then the plug invade her most private of places. While it felt a little uncomfortable at first, it was certainly not unpleasant, especially once the plug was all the way in. Furthermore, she felt very turned on by the perverseness of the new sensations she was experiencing.

Melanie groaned again, this time louder. Zach thought she might be in pain, and was almost about to remove the plug, but stopped when he realised it was a groan of pleasure when he felt her grinding harder on his penis.

Melanie looked at Zach's face in the mirror. "Fuck my ass with it. I want to feel it sliding in and out."

Zach did as he was told, slowly but firmly pulling on the butt plug until most of its length slid out, then pushing it carefully back in. His actions brought about another series moans from Melanie, who expressed her heightened sexual desire by grinding even harder on his cock, pushing it deeper into her vagina.

Melanie's breathing pattern changed, her breaths came in quick pants, her exhales sounded like hisses through her clenched teeth. She could see her nostrils flare in her reflection, and a rush of colour splashed over her cheeks. A sudden shudder rocked through her body as her next orgasm engulfed every nerve ending.

"Oh god! Oh fuck yes!"

Zach saw her eyelids shut tight. He released his hold on the little red butt plug and waited a few moments while the sensations from her climax passed.

Melanie rolled off Zach's legs and onto her back. Keeping her legs open, she carefully reached between them and removed the plug, placing it on a towel she had put on the floor earlier. Even though they were at opposite ends of the bed Zach couldn't help but notice the big smile on her face.

She noticed his look and gave him a playful wink. "Ohhh...! That was so unbelievably good! I think it's time for the real thing, don't you?" Zach could only nod and offer a silly grin.

Melanie spun around in the bed so that she was on her side facing Zach again. After several deep and sensual kisses she reached over him and grabbed the bottle of lube. She held the bottle's nozzle above his still erect penis and allowed a generous number of drops to drizzle over the length of his shaft, still wet with a coating of her pussy juices. She put the bottle under the pillow, then turned her attention to his blood-engorged cock, liberally smearing the lube all over so that it became slippery and slick in her hands.

Once she was satisfied that Zach's penis was totally friction free Melanie raised herself to sit astride Zach once more, but facing him this time.

"Would you like to watch it going in?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

"You're so hot and sexy, I'd be happy watching you all day," Zach smiled.

He watched as the she raised herself slightly on her haunches and took hold of his hard cock. She edged her pelvis forward so that her slick puckered hole was directly above the bulbous domed head. She lowered her pelvis till she felt his cockhead come into contact with the mouth of her asshole. Carefully keeping the contact, she leaned back slightly to rest her free hand on his knee, allowing Zach to watch as she lowered herself still further.

Zach heard Melanie's slight intake of breath at the same time that he saw his cockhead disappear into her tight anal sheath. She paused there just long enough to smile down at him and blow him a kiss before slowly lowering herself a little more.

Zach felt the amazing tightness of Melanie's sphincter muscle gripping on the first couple of inches of his hard penis. He could feel her relax the muscle slightly and push down harder. Suddenly he was all the way in. He could see that his entire length was buried deep in her asshole. The tightness felt absolutely incredible, every inch of his cock felt like it was being squeezed from every direction. He deliberately stayed very still and allowed her to dictate the amount of pressure, speed and movement she wanted.

After a brief pause to relax her sphincter further and to get used to the feeling of Zach's cock deep in her ass, Melanie began a slow up and down grinding of her pelvis, allowing his cock to slide maybe an inch in and out of her tight muscled sheath.

"So do you like what you see?" she asked slightly breathlessly.

"Love it! It's so tight in there it's fantastic."

Zach's comments spurred her on. She increased the tempo of her grinding, simultaneously moving her other hand back behind her to support her weight as she leaned back further. Zach watched his shaft slide out almost all the way before her movements slid it all the way back in. He could also see her pouty open cunt lips, a tiny trickle of her juices oozing out to run down onto the base of his shaft and matting his curly pubic hair. He watched her nostrils flare, her mouth slightly open with her tongue licking at her lips. From his position on the bed, her youthful body bouncing and grinding against his would make any male cum just watching.

Using his right hand, Zach rubbed a couple of fingers over the outside of her vagina, an action that caused a whimpering moan from Melanie. He slid them into her vagina and rubbed the soft wet membrane just inside the outer lips. With her watching his every move, Zach withdrew them, wet and sticky with her vaginal secretions, and brought them up to his lips to taste and savour the wonderful flavour of her juices. Melanie stuck her tongue out, suggesting she wanted a taste as well. Zach repeated the action, this time pushing his fingers deep into her vagina up to the hilt, then reaching his wet fingers up to her mouth where she greedily sucked on them to clean them off.

Melanie suddenly slowed her movements to a stop. "I need to see myself."

She carefully sat up and swivelled herself around to face the mirror again and leaned back slightly, resting her hands on Zach's upper arms. With her legs spread wide either side of his legs, she could clearly see his shaft embedded deep in her tight hole. She began her grinding movements again, never taking her eyes off her reflection in the mirror.

"Oooh honey, you feel so good in me, and it looks so hot!" she panted.

Zach kept pushing upward lightly to match her downward thrusts, and could feel the familiar tell-tale signs deep in the pit of his loins that his orgasm was not too far away. Melanie recognised the signs from his breathing pattern, and begged him to hold on and cum with her when she reached her next orgasm.

Reaching over to the toy bag alongside Zach's shoulder, she pulled out a life-like penis shaped vibrator. She quickly switched it on and rubbed it against her wet outer pussy lips, paying special attention to her now ultra-sensitive clit with its ring. Her groans filled the room.

"Honey, let's go onto our sides." Her voice began to sound almost guttural.

They coordinated their movements carefully and managed to roll sideways so that they could both now observe the sexy spectacle of their reflections joined in coital contact.

Melanie lifted her upper leg in the air to give Zach better leverage to push deeper into her rectum, at the same time pushing back at him to give him encouragement. She continued rubbing the buzzing vibrator on her pussy, occasionally running the head all the way down to brush against the base of his hard cock and ball sac. She brought the toy up to her mouth and licked the buzzing surface, revelling at the sight of her tasting herself.

Melanie moved the vibrator back to her cunt, and sighed when it came into contact with her clit ring. Without warning she put the buzzing head at the mouth of her cunt and pushed it in. She could see her eyelids half close, her mouth open as if to scream. Her ears were filled with the sounds of her own whimpers and moans as she fucked herself with the buzzing toy while her lover fucked her ass.

"I feel so completely filled up, it's unbelievable," she said between moans.

The feeling of being filled up took her breath away, and she loved the perverted kinkiness of it. Visions of an all-girl double penetration fucking session with Julie and Chelsea sometime in the future began to race through her mind. And who knows, maybe Zach could watch and give them encouragement.

Zach could feel the bump and the buzz of the vibrator against his penis through the thin membrane of flesh that separated Melanie's vagina from her rectum. His thrusts began to get more insistent. His penis took on a life of its own and seemed to control his movements. He could see Melanie pushing the vibrator in and out faster, harder. The wet sticky sounds of the toy moving in and out if her cunt mixed with the steady slapping of his cock pounding into her ass. She bit her lower lip, and moved her free hand up to pinch and pull at her nipple, occasionally fingering the nipple stud.

"Oh baby, I'm nearly there! Oh yeah baby, fuck me hard." She began to push her ass back at him harder, timing it with her own pushes with the vibrator deep into her cunt. At the same time she felt Zach pull his penis almost all the way out before slapping it back in hard.

She felt all the muscles in her abdomen clamp tight on the two phallic intruders inside her as she came in one prolonged emotion-charged climax. It felt as if her vagina and rectum were trying to push the intruders out and suck them in at the same time. In the mirror she could see the juices from her cunt flowing out around the edges of the vibrator. She saw Zach thrust his hard cock into her one last time, then felt a warm sensation deep within her anus as his cum splashed against the inside walls of her rectum.

The two lovers gave their limp bodies a few minutes to recover by lovingly stroking each other's arms and sides. When Melanie had regained her breath she turned off the vibrator and slowly removed it from her spent cunt. She held Zach's hip pressed up behind her, telling him she wanted to keep him inside her for as long as possible to enjoy the special feeling she was enjoying.

When Zach finally slid out Melanie quickly grabbed another handy towel to clean him up a little before lying back on it with her legs wide open facing the mirror. They both watched in quiet fascination as a trickle of cum stared to ooze out of her anal opening when she tightened her abdominal muscles. Once she had ejected all she could onto the towel, she folded it over and wiped the rest of her genital area. Keeping the folded towel tucked between her legs she rolled onto her side so that they were face to face once more.

"I enjoyed that. It could easily become a regular thing." She leaned forward to give him a tender loving kiss.

"I hope I didn't hurt you." The concern in Zach's voice was honest and evident.

"Only a little at first, but once you were in I started to really get off on the sensations." After a slight pause, she added, "And watching it all happen in the mirror was incredibly sexy. Like being a voyeur watching myself through the window."

They lay on the bed, enjoying their combined sexual afterglow together for a few more minutes before getting up to wash off all evidence of their sex act under the shower. By the time they got back to bed and drifted off to sleep it was well past midnight.

............

Zach's busy week had obviously taken its toll because he slept well past his usual waking time. He became vaguely aware of the soft early morning light filtering through the bedroom curtains, and the soft shuffling of feet in the bedroom. He lay naked on his back under the covers, with Melanie curled up and facing him on his left, her hand resting on his shoulder. Two bodies quietly slipped under the covers, one on each side of the bed.

"Morning lover boy," Chelsea whispered in his ear as her naked body snuggled up to his right side. Her right hand slid down his body to lovingly cup his limp penis and testicles.

They kissed each other quietly. In the darkened room he could just make out Julie's face beyond Melanie's still sleeping form on his left. She reached her arm across the younger girl to gently caress his chest and tweak his nipple before wrapping it protectively around Melanie, resting her hand on the younger girl's slender breast.

Surrounded by his three amazing lovers, Zach dozed for another hour and a half.

12