A Second Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Zach's injury helps him see where the relationship should go.
13.3k words
4.64
30.5k
10

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers

This story follows on from "A Second Life – Chapter 6".
Once again, all the characters, places and events in the story are pure fiction and straight out of my active imagination. I do not accept any responsibility for any resemblance to real people, places or events that occur anywhere.

............

The dull throbbing ache in Zach's head was the first thing he felt as he slowly regained consciousness. It took him several minutes to figure out where he was after he slowly opened one eye. The hospital gown, unfamiliar room and its surroundings just didn't make sense, and the ache in his head seemed to be getting worse. Warm sunlight streamed through the window with its lace curtains. There was an armchair next to the wall a few feet away. Zach tried to sit up but the aches from one side of his body prevented him from doing anything. It also didn't help that one arm was in a sling. A familiar face appeared at the glass pane on the door, then the door opened.

"Oh thank god you're awake. I was beginning to get worried."

Julie rushed across to the bed and took Zach's good hand in hers. With her other hand she pulled the chair closer so that she could sit and still maintain physical contact. The worry lines showed clearly across her brow, and Zach could tell she had been crying.

"What happened? Where am I? What am I doing here?" Zach was struggling to understand what was going on.

Julie carefully explained that he was in the local hospital. He had slipped and fallen off the roof earlier that morning after clearing some birds' nests and leaves from the gutters of the cottage which housed Julie's sex toy business. He had landed awkwardly and gashed his forehead quite badly just above his left eyebrow. Luckily she and Melanie had heard Sam's urgent barking and scratching at the door, and came out to find Zach unconscious and bleeding. They had wrapped a pressure bandage over the wound, then rang Chelsea at her work to let her know what had happened. Between the three of them they agreed that Julie should immediately load him into her Audi and drive him to the hospital while Melanie stayed at the shop with an agitated Sam and rang ahead to let the hospital know what had happened.

Zach listened quietly to everything Julie said. He could vaguely remember trying to stagger between the two women towards Julie's car, but it was like looking at these images from his memory through a thick fog. He couldn't remember the drive in the car, nor the arrival at the hospital.

Fortunately it had been a quiet Friday morning at the hospital's Accident and Emergency ward, which meant the medical staff could deal with Zach's injuries almost immediately. The doctor on duty was a friendly woman in her thirties that Julie recognised from one of her sex toy parties. She was aware of Julie's and Zach's home circumstances, and even of Chelsea and Melanie, so reasoned that she could fill Julie in on Zach's condition. She explained that Zach's injuries were not too serious.

The cut on Zach's head was large and deep enough to need stitches, and it looked like he might be concussed. He had also landed on his left side, and while a quick check showed there was no obvious damage other than a few minor grazes, it was very likely he would have quite a bit of bruising to his shoulder and ribs. It was also likely he might have a small muscle tear around his ribs from the rapid swelling in the area, but they would only know after doing an x-ray to confirm any damage or otherwise to his ribs. He would need to spend a couple of days in hospital so that they could keep an eye on the wound in case of infection as they had to clean quite a bit of dirt out of it. He would be given VIP treatment, since he was responsible for the design and layout of the soon to be built maternity ward.

Julie had sat with an unconscious Zach in his private room overlooking the town square and wept quietly. She had never felt so worried or concerned about someone else before. But what surprised her most was that she had never felt so overwhelmingly protective of someone. She realised that with Zach out of action for the next few days she would have to wear the mantle of the head of the household. Now that he was awake she was still worried, but she felt much better.

"Don't you ever do something like this again. You gave me a real scare. When I saw all that blood and you lying there with your eyes closed, my heart skipped several beats." Julie said as she held Zach's hand tenderly. She could see that the skin under the bandaged area on his left forehead had started to swell.

They spoke quietly for a few minutes. Julie brought Zach up to speed on what the doctor had said. She told him he would be a guest of the hospital for a short while. She wanted to stay with him but had to get back to the shop to help Melanie. Before she left she promised to be back soon, and made him promise not to be a difficult patient.

The quiet time Zach had in hospital gave him the opportunity to think more clearly about his idea and plan what he wanted to do. At the end of the following week it would be exactly a year since he had first met Julie and Chelsea at Mrs T's cafe. And shortly after there would be another milestone for a year since he asked them both to move into the house with him. And that would be followed closely by yet another milestone with the one year anniversary of Melanie's inclusion into their cosy little family. He had decided that the one year anniversary of Julie and Chelsea moving in would be the right time for them to celebrate officially becoming a family unit.

He reflected on how much had happened since the end of winter. They had celebrated the each of the women's birthdays in true style, with good food, plenty of laughter, and great sex. Melanie had turned twenty during her first semester of study at the local community college, and had shown herself to be a smart and hardworking student. She had been voted the class representative because of her friendly and helpful attitude towards her fellow students. Her blossoming self-confidence was very evident to everyone.

Chelsea was now twenty two and had started her junior research position at a nearby pharmacological laboratory. She was enjoying the challenge of her new position, despite the long hours she often had to work. Her superiors had described her as responsible and resourceful, so it wouldn't be too long before she got a promotion.

And Julie's Nightmoves business had grown in leaps and bounds, which he was sure was entirely due to her ability to put her customers at ease whenever they asked about any of the sex products she carried in the shop. At thirty one she had become a successful and accomplished businesswoman. Zach felt a deep pride in his family.

There were also the other subtle changes he had noticed. Changes like when it came to sex, Julie liked to be in charge. Zach reasoned that it was because she was older and therefore obviously more mature, so she took her responsibilities very seriously. Of the two younger women, Chelsea tended to be the more outspoken, adventurous one, and willing to try anything new or to push the envelope regardless of how kinky it seemed. Melanie, on the other hand, was more like a puppy dog ever eager to please her master or mistress, but she still had a kinky streak to her. But he had no doubts in his mind that Julie was the lioness in the pack, and she would defend her pack against any danger without hesitation. It was a good thing he was part of the pack.

He had just hit on the perfect plan for their family unit celebration when Chelsea's face appeared at the door. She flashed him a beaming smile as she walked into his private room with her handbag and a brown paper bag tucked under her arm. After draping her light knee-length coat across the back, she sat in the chair by the bed. Zach found that he still hadn't quite gotten used to seeing her dressed in a skirt.

"I decided to finish work early when I heard from Jules and Mel about your little accident. How do you feel? Looks like you're going to get a nice bruise and a real cool looking scar after that swelling has gone down." She took his good hand a kissed his palm.

They chatted for a few minutes about her work, his work, and a range of other topics. Chelsea then gave him a mischievous look and asked if he felt hungry. When Zach realised that he hadn't eaten since breakfast and it was now late in the afternoon he suddenly felt a great desire for some food.

With a conspiratorial look on her face, Chelsea placed the paper bag on the bed and positioned the chair so that her back was facing the door. From the bag she pulled out two large just ripe bananas. She carefully sat so that anyone looking through the glass pane in the door could not see what she was doing, particularly as her coat draped over the chair reached all the way to the floor. Inch at a time she skilfully raised her skirt all the way to the tops of her thighs, then still seated, she removed her lacy thong and put it in her handbag.

From his position on the bed Zach had a perfect view of Chelsea's tight shaved slit. He knew from experience that she would already be wet just from thinking about whatever it was she was about to do. He watched her take one of the bananas and seductively peel it, then drop the skin into the small waste bin next to his bed. She then slid herself lower in the armchair, opening her legs slightly wider. She licked the fingers of her other hand and seductively rubbed the moist spittle over the pouty outer lips of her vagina for several moments until she felt sufficiently wet inside and out, then slowly and sensuously pressed the tip of the banana against her crease.

They both sucked in their breaths involuntarily when Chelsea pushed the first inch of the banana's creamy firm shaft into her wet canal. Very careful not to break it, she gently continued to push until almost all of the fruit's fleshy shaft had disappeared inside her wet cunt. Zach could feel his penis start to grow and a lump began to appear under his bed sheets where his legs met.

"Ooooh... it's so nice and cold in there. You can only do this with a good firm banana." She gave him a wink and blew him a kiss, noting the obvious tent that had now formed on his bed sheet.

It took great skill and concentration for Chelsea to get just the right balance of internal and external pressure so that the banana slid out in one steady wet expulsion. She held the shiny wet piece of curved fruit up Zach's open mouth so that he could take a healthy bite.

"So what do you say? Do you think it could catch on?" Chelsea's laughter was infectious and made it difficult for Zach to chew.

The taste in his mouth was definitely of banana, but with a very distinct flavour of female juices around the edges and in the aftertaste. Not wanting Chelsea to miss out, Zach insisted she have the second half of the banana for herself, and watched her face intently as she tasted her own essence on the fruit while she chewed. Her mischievous smile told him she enjoyed her snack. He suggested that they might try this as a regular dessert item at home, provided bananas were in season.

They repeated the process with the second banana, only this time Chelsea played with it for a bit longer inside her wet interior, sliding it in and out several times, and even rubbing her clit for a few seconds so that when it came out, the banana was well coated with her cunt juices. The erotic nature of what they were doing, together with the excitement from the knowledge that they might get caught, heightened every sexual aspect of eating the banana. They shared the piece of fruit between fits of laughter while trying to decide on a name for their newly invented dessert dish. Chelsea decided that they'd better not take things any further since there were so many people nearby. By the end of her visit, although Zach's head and ribs still hurt, he was feeling a lot better.

It was just after eight o'clock that night when Julie returned with Melanie to visit Zach. The night staff turned a blind eye to the hospital's rules about no visitors after eight, especially as their patient was such an important person in the hospital's new expansion plans. The duty nursing supervisor gave the visiting women a wink and told them the rooms next to Zach's were empty, and she would keep any staff away from his end of the corridor.

When they entered the room Julie gave Zach a long kiss before stepping back to allow Melanie her turn. Rather than kiss her lover, Melanie look Zach's good hand and slid it under her top and rested it on her left breast, telling him that she would miss his touch while he was out of action. Julie grabbed another chair from the corridor just outside his room, then both women sat on Zach good side, not wanting to accidentally cause his sore shoulder or ribs any more pain.

Melanie asked Zach how he felt, and was relieved to hear that that he was better, even though his head, shoulder and ribs were still quite sore. Julie teased him about Chelsea's earlier visit, stating that it was an unusual way to increase his vitamin intake. Zach laughed as much as his sore body allowed him to, and in the end begged the women not to make him laugh anymore because it still hurt too much. Julie leaned over to give him a kiss, then stood and walked to the door, where she quietly opened it and poked her head outside for a few seconds.

"OK, the coast is clear. It looks really quiet out there," she whispered loud enough for Melanie and Zach to hear.

When she returned to Zach's bedside she took her chair around to the other side of his bed. After she sat down and made herself comfortable she reached an arm under his bed covers and gently glided her hand slowly down along his body from his chest all the way to his abdomen, where she took hold of his hospital gown and pulled it up to just above his navel.

"We guessed that you must have worked up a head of steam down below during your fruit snack with Chelsea, so we've come to relieve it a little." Julie giggled as she spoke.

Melanie's giggles joined Julie's as she carefully pulled back the bed covers as far as Zach's waist. She reached her hand down to join Julie's, seductively stroking his abdomen, occasionally letting her fingers wander to the area of skin just inside his hip bone where she knew he was very sensitive. Both women slowly inched their way towards his hardening penis, and when they reached it Julie took hold of his shaft while Melanie reached further to take hold of his scrotum. Zach signalled his pleasure with a groan, at which both women giggled again and put their finger to their mouths to remind him of the need for silence.

Julie began a slow steady piston-like stroke, guiding the skin of his shaft up as far as she could, then reversing the direction and pushing it all the way down. Zach tried to help as best he could by pushing his hips up to match her down stroke, but his movement was very limited due to the pain in his protesting body.

Melanie meanwhile continued to caress and fondle the two hard walnut-sized glands in his sac. Encouraged by his quieter moans, she stood up and leaned over him so that she could have her mouth nearer the action. She put her head between his legs and began first to lick, then to suck on his scrotum, pulling one then the other of his testicles into her mouth to swirl them around and savour the musky aroma from Zach's genital region. Zach put his good hand over her head and pushed her down further, helping her searching tongue reach right to the base of his sac.

Julie's stroking had reached the point where a steady stream of pre-cum had started to dribble from the end of Zach's hard cock and run down her hand. She took her hand away for an instant to bring it to her mouth. She licked all of the sticky dribble from the back of her hand, enjoying the flavour of his essences. She returned her hand to his cock to coax out more; she was determined that Melanie should not miss out. When the back of her hand was sufficiently wet once more, she called quietly to her co-conspirator and offered it to her to lick when her head came up from between Zach's thighs.

Both women began another bout of giggling, and leaned forward across the bed towards each other to share in a passionate kiss where they used their tongues to taste Zach's flavour off each other's tongue and lips. They then turned their attention back to their slightly incapacitated lover and moved up to kiss him as well, ensuring that he also got to taste some of himself in the process.

As their kissing subsided Julie and Melanie moved back down towards Zach's groin. Melanie started with kisses to the area by his hip where her hand had earlier been. After a few moments Julie guided the younger girl's face towards his hard cock enclosed within her hand. With her other hand she gently pushed her head down, allowing her to wrap her open lips around the domed end of his organ and feeding her more of it as she slid her hand down lower on the shaft and urged it upward.

Zach groaned into the corner of his pillow as he enjoyed the soft wet velvety feel of Melanie's mouth and tongue sliding up and down on his hard cock. He felt her slide her lips almost all the way down to the base, stopped only by the point where Julie's hand had a firm grip on his shaft, urging him deeper into her hungry mouth. When she slowly pulled her head back up to concentrate on his domed knob she lightly nibbled on the sensitive flesh, causing Zach to groan again. Melanie took hold of his shaft with her hand just above Julie's and pressed the pointed tip of her tongue against his slit, as if trying to push her tongue into his urethral passage. Zach automatically pushed hard upwards against her probing tongue.

"When he comes don't swallow. We'll kiss again and share," Julie spoke quietly into Melanie's ear and received a nod in reply.

Melanie's hand returned to caress Zach's scrotum again, but this time she used her middle finger to scratch at the base of the sac. For Zach the wonderful sensations were a weird mix of pleasure from all his sexual pleasure centres, and pain from his aching protesting body. In the end the pleasure centres won out, and he came in a convulsive series of jerks and emptied his sticky load deep into Melanie's sucking mouth. Once Melanie had sucked and licked off the last drop of his cum from the tip of his penis she leaned over the bed once more and offered her lips to Julie for another deep passionate kiss that lasted several long minutes as they both exchanged his sticky fluids back and forth and delighted in his taste.

"Maybe there will still be something there for Chelsea to taste when we get home," the younger woman chuckled after their lips parted.

They quickly tidied themselves and Zach's bed, then they talked quietly for a few more minutes. By the time Julie and Melanie kissed him good night just after nine, Zach's body was telling him he needed sleep. As his women left the room they promised they would be back the following day to see how he was doing. Sore and tired, but happy, Zach was asleep before Julie and Melanie had reached the car park.

It was pure coincidence that Julie was in the room with Zach the following day when the doctor was doing her rounds. Julie recognised her as the same doctor she had spoken to the day before about Zach's injuries. The doctor announced with a smile to both of them that the x-rays they had taken earlier that morning confirmed no damage to Zach's ribs, and after checking his stitches and the bruises on his shoulder and ribs, she informed them that he should be able to go home the next day. She advised Zach that he would need to take things easy for a few days as the effects of his concussion were likely to linger on for a while. She winked and Julie and suggested lots of bed rest and tender loving care.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers