A Second Life Ch. 08

Story Info
Honeymoon weekend for Zach, Julie, Chelsea and Melanie.
15.1k words
4.66
40k
21

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
140 Followers

This story follows on approximately one month after "A Second Life – Chapter 7".
Once again, all the characters, places and events in the story are pure fiction and straight out of my active imagination. I do not accept any responsibility for any resemblance to real people, places or events that occur anywhere.

............

Zach sat at his desk in his office above the main living area of the house. He had just put together the last few components for his 3D graphics presentation for the local hospital's Board of Trustees to show them what the new Administration Wing would look like. The presentation was still over two weeks away, but Zach liked finishing all his work projects ahead of time. He could hear the sound of female laughter coming from the back of the house and guessed that the girls – his three de facto 'wives' – were probably sunbathing in the nude with some glasses of wine to take advantage of the warm late afternoon sun. It had been a quiet Monday afternoon in the shop, so Julie and Melanie had closed up the cottage early. Similarly, Chelsea had come home from her work early as she had finished her current piece of research after lunch.

Zach heard the creak on the steps, and saw Sam's lazy wagging tail out of the corner of his eye, so he knew someone was coming upstairs to check on him. He felt two soft female arms slowly wrap themselves around his neck and upper chest, followed by a pair of lips delicately kissing him on a sensitive spot just below his right ear.

"We've decided we need some male company, so I'm here to kidnap you and take you downstairs." The arms and lips belonged to the youngest of his three de facto wives, Melanie, and her whisper in his ear had a sexy edge to it.

Zach saved his work and closed down the graphics program, then spun around in his chair to face his beautiful wife. He could see that all she wore was one of his unbuttoned shirts over her naked body, giving him a good view of all of her charms. Melanie had taken to wearing his shirts and t-shirts at every possible occasion, saying that she loved to be surrounded by his subtle lingering scent that was ever-present in his clothing. Zach reached a hand up under the shirt to caress her young firm breast and drew a quiet moan from her lips.

"Well I suppose if you're going to kidnap me, I'd better come along quietly," he leaned forward slightly to kiss her pierced pink nipple as he pinched it gently between his thumb and index finger.

Melanie took Zach's hand and led him out of his office and down the stairs, with Sam following closely behind. They stopped briefly in the kitchen to get another bottle of white wine and a glass for Zach before stepping out onto the back patio deck. As Zach was led towards the second of the two deluxe two person sun loungers he noticed that his two other beautiful wives were both totally naked and occupied the other lounger.

Julie had her laptop open on a small side table next to the lounger in the shade of the outdoor umbrella, and seemed to be chatting with somebody online as she lay on her side. Her body glistened with a combination of tanning lotion and fine beads of sweat that formed as little pinheads of moisture in random places on her skin. Her step-daughter Chelsea lay flat on her back with her legs slightly apart, a half full glass of wine in her hand. She smiled from behind her designer sunglasses and blew Zach and Melanie a kiss. Zach had a clear view of the tight crease of her shaved vagina.

Melanie insisted on removing all Zach's clothing before she would allow him to lie down on the lounger with his glass of wine. She explained with a giggle that it seemed only fair that if his wives were naked then he had to be naked too.

"Right girls, and our wonderful man," Julie closed her laptop, then sat up and turned her attention towards the whole group. "We are going away this weekend for our honeymoon."

Everybody exploded into a barrage of questions all at once, so Julie held her hand up to gain their silence and attention. She explained that she had been chatting online with Gwen, her best friend, business mentor, and the owner of the Nightmoves sex toy franchise. When Julie told her friend about Zach giving them each a wedding ring that had belonged to his late wife, his late mother and his late mother-in-law, Gwen insisted that they had to celebrate their new de facto union properly.

It seemed that Gwen, along with three of her close friends, owned a luxurious three bedroom log cabin about a ninety minute drive away. She and her friends were part shareholders in a small winery that originally owned the cabin. During a recent economic downturn the winery owners decided to sell the cabin and the small parcel of land it sat on, and Gwen and her friends were in the right place at the right time. They renovated it and set it up as a time-share, and drew lots at the end of each year to see who got use of the cabin on which particular month.

Each cabin shareholder could decide how they wanted to make use of their allotted month, whether they wanted to use it themselves or rent it out for a set fee, with the owners of the winery providing cleaning and general maintenance services at a reasonable cost, since the cabin was tucked away in a quiet corner of the vineyard. Gwen insisted that Julie make use of the cabin to have a romantic weekend honeymoon for free as her 'wedding present' to them, as it was during her allocated month. Her only condition was that she wanted to meet Zach, and would come up to visit them on the Saturday. Julie explained that Gwen would also bring along a special present for Zach from the three of them.

"I've accepted Gwen's wonderful offer, and it's even dog-friendly so we can take Sam," Julie said with a twinkle in her eye. "It's been quiet these last few days, so we'll shut up shop after lunch on Friday. I'll notify all our regular customers by email that we'll be closed, but they can still order anything online."

Zach could tell that Melanie was excited about the idea of a honeymoon weekend from the way her fingers slowly drifted across his hip and settled on his semi-soft penis even though she faced away from him, looking at Julie as she spoke. He sucked in his breath when she slid her fingers down to fondle his ball sac, then traced a fingernail slowly up along the seam to wrap her palm over his slowly hardening domed head.

Julie saw the subtle movement of Melanie's hand, and gave her a smile and a wink, then lay back down on the lounger next to Chelsea. She felt Chelsea's hand slide lightly across her abdomen and settle on her pubic mound. She opened her legs slightly to accommodate the inquisitive fingers that began to rub along her own vaginal crease. It took only a few moments before she felt herself start to get wet. She looked across to Melanie and saw that she had slid down the lounger and had crouched between Zach's outstretched legs, and was busily sucking on his hard cock, while at the same time rubbing her own wet vagina with one hand, her fingers alternating between rubbing her clit and sliding deep inside herself. At that moment, all Julie could think of was how much she loved her family.

Julie could feel her body begin to respond to Chelsea's fingers probing in and around her vagina; her hips began to involuntarily push upwards slightly. She moved her hand across to Chelsea's shaven mound, only to find her step-daughter's other hand already there busily masturbating herself. She rested her hand over Chelsea's and spoke soft words of encouragement into her ear.

"Yeah, baby, fuck me with your fingers just like you're fucking yourself. I can feel how wet you are, can you feel how wet you've made me?"

Julie looked across to the other lounger and locked eyes with the man who was the love of her life, the only man who could make her feel so sexually alive, and whose very presence near her seemed to always make her heart beat faster. She could see that Zach's breathing was deeper, and he was slowly thrusting his hips up and sliding his cock deep into Melanie's hungry mouth. He rested his hands gently on Melanie's shoulders and knew from her own experience how gentle he would be with her. Julie raised her spare hand to her mouth and blew him a kiss.

Julie could tell from Chelsea's quiet whimpers and the frantic way in which she rubbed her fingers across her clit that she was not far off her own orgasm. She pressed her hand down onto her step-daughter's fingers a bit more firmly, and felt the harder upthrusts of Chelsea's young hips. Julie's hand was wet with the vaginal secretions that seeped through Chelsea's fingers. She knew that her own secretions were flowing just as heavily, and was sure she could feel a wet patch starting to form where her ass cheeks were in contact with the material of the lounger.

"Mmmmm....! Oh fuck yes!" Chelsea's closed her eyes and groaned as her orgasm washed over her like a giant wave. Her hips lifted off the lounger and her fingers pushed deep into her cunt.

It took several long moments before Chelsea came down sufficiently from the euphoric high of her climax and she opened her eyes again to check out her surroundings. She could see that Melanie was still busily sucking on Zach's cock. When she took her hand away from between her legs, Julie immediately brought it up to the narrow space between their faces so that they could both lick away the delightfully tasty cunt juices that coated her fingers.

Chelsea other hand was still on Julie's cunt, her fingers still rubbing and teasing her step-mother's wet sex opening. She momentarily removed her hand then leaned her face in closer and both women shared a long kiss where they sucked on each other's lips and tongues for what seemed like ages.

At the end of their kiss, Chelsea rolled on top of Julie so that they were face to face, breast to breast, pubic mound to pubic mound. She slowly slid her body down lower on the lounger, using her tongue to trace a wet line along Julie's neck, then between her firm breasts, stopping briefly to suck on each nipple, then moving further down to her navel, and all the way down to her waiting wet open vagina. Chelsea knelt on the warm patio deck floor and pulled Julie's body lower on the lounger so that her whole upper torso occupied the space between Julie's open legs. She slid her hands under Julie's butt cheeks and lowered her face into the glistening opening just inches in front of her and began to lick and suck. The instant Julie felt Chelsea's tongue on her sensitive outer labia lips she let out a load moan.

"Ohhhhh, honey! Lick my cunt; yes, lick it just like that!" Julie's eyes were closed; her hands held handfuls of Chelsea's hair as she pulled the younger woman's face as deep as she could into her juicy cunt.

Julie felt Chelsea's tongue slide along the entire length of her dripping gash, hesitating as it reached her clit, then she felt her step-daughter press her lips against the sensitive nubbin of flesh and suck hard on it. She felt as if she had been hit by a large jolt of electricity as every nerve ending in her abdomen exploded in an eruption of ecstatic pleasure. She pulled harder on Chelsea's hair and thrust her pelvis up to press back against her tongue and lips.

Julie felt Chelsea slide one of her hands from under her buttock cheek and watched as she licked her thumb, leaving it with a generous coating of her saliva. Julie guessed what was coming next, and half rolled onto her side so as to lift her leg higher and expose her tight wrinkled brown rosette. She felt Chelsea gently rub some of the spittle from the tip of her thumb onto her anus, and felt her outer sphincter muscle slowly relax. She sucked in her breath as she felt Chelsea's thumb slowly slide past the outer muscle and begin to slowly move in small circles against the inner ring of tight muscle.

"Oh god that feels so good. I'm nearly ready to cum. Keep fucking my ass like that." Julie's breaths were now short and shallow, her eyes were closed tight, her fingers pulling hard on her nipples.

Julie carefully reached her hand around the side of Chelsea head to grasp her wrist and pull it hard into her butt cheeks, sliding her thumb as far as it could go into her rectum.

"Ohhh... fuck yes!" Even if she wanted to, she could not have stopped the words escaping from between her clenched teeth. She clamped her thighs tight around Chelsea's head and humped her crotch hard against the younger women's searching tongue, then she came in a tidal wave of emotion, her legs shaking and spasming as every muscle in her abdomen erupted in a massive sexual meltdown.

Julie continued to grind her hips against Chelsea's face and hand for several more minutes, but with less urgency than before as the lovely tingling sensations from her orgasm slowly subsided. When they finally receded to a light background buzz, she pulled Chelsea up level with her, squirming slightly when she felt her thumb slide out of her ass. The two women kissed lovingly for several long moments before turning their attention back to the couple on the other sun lounger.

Melanie head bobbed up and down on Zach's stiff erection, the slurping sounds from her sucking mouth clearly audible for all to hear. Also audible were the small whimpering moans she made, the result of her fingers plunging deep inside her own vagina and moving in time to her bobbing head.

Chelsea leaned her face closer to Julie's ear. "Let's give Mels a helping hand."

Julie nodded, and both women left their lounger and crossed over to the other couple. Chelsea knelt on the warm patio deck directly behind Melanie and leaned her head forward towards the younger girl's busy fingers dipping in and out of her wet opening. Chelsea carefully removed Melanie's fingers and replaced them with her own and her tongue, and immediately began a combination of rubbing, stroking and sucking the younger girl's cunt. Julie also knelt on the warm deck, but took her position level with Melanie's bobbing head.

"You keep your head still honey, let me work Zach's cock for you," she cooed softly into Melanie's ear.

Julie placed a hand behind Melanie's head, and took hold of Zach's hard erection with her other hand. She stroked the blood-engorged organ with a steady motion, feeding it into Melanie's eager mouth. She could hear Melanie's moans starting to get more urgent, no doubt from Chelsea's busy manipulating fingers and mouth working at her wet cunt driving her level of sexual excitement ever closer to her climax. She could also hear Zach's occasional groans of pleasure, just as she could feel his upthrusting hips in her hand as he responded to her manipulations on his cock.

It took no more than a couple of minutes before Melanie hunched her back and her thighs began to quiver as she felt her insides turn to jelly. A warm syrupy splash of fluid flowed out from her cunt and straight into Chelsea's waiting mouth. Seconds later Zach pushed his pelvis up off the lounger and felt his cock slide deep past Melanie's moist lips and he felt his own eruption of cum burst out from the depths of his core and shoot into the warm moist confines of her sexy mouth.

As soon Melanie had sucked the last drop of Zach's cum from the end of his cock, she knelt across his middle and offered her mouth to Julie for a deep tongue-searching kiss so that they could share his intimate juices between them. Chelsea clambered up from her position behind Melanie onto the lounger so that she was lying alongside Zach, and offered her mouth to him for a passionate kiss of her own so that they too could share the exquisite taste of the younger girl's expelled juices.

Julie pulled her face away from Melanie's loving lips just long enough to say, "I think we're going to have a great honeymoon weekend."

............

For Zach the next few days were very busy as threw himself into his presentation. He barely noticed his women talking amongst themselves in hushed tones, and would suddenly stop whenever he walked in the room or came within earshot. Eventually they found themselves on the Friday afternoon in Zach's Volvo wagon heading for Gwen's mysterious log cabin deep in wine country. Using a map and instructions that Gwen had emailed her, Julie directed Zach off the main highway that led to the city, and along quiet rural roads bordered on either side by farm paddocks that gradually gave way to vineyards.

Soon after they passed through a small town Julie directed Zach to turn into a narrow tree-lined side road. They travelled along the road for several minutes until they came to a large stone archway from which hung a sign with the name of the winery they were looking for – Whispering Downs. They drove a short distance along the unsealed driveway and turned into the parking area alongside the winery's tasting room and sales office that sat at the base of the imposing curved cliff face that gave the winery its name – it was rumoured that people standing at opposite ends of the cliff face could hear each other's whispers. Julie exited the car and headed for the tasting room and returned a few seconds later with an envelope, a set of keys, and instructions from the winemaker's wife on how to find the cabin.

With Julie navigating, Zach drove further down the gently sloping unsealed driveway to the far corner of the vineyard until he reached a chest-high fence with a metal gate and a large sign that read 'No Admittance – Private Property'. Chelsea quickly opened the gate and closed it behind Zach after he had driven through. The driveway curved down to the left and ended a short distance later at a large open parking area next to a spacious looking two storeyed log cabin, beyond which the land continued to slope gently downward until it reached a low fence by small flowing creek. A line of trees had been planted just inside the fence line by the gate to provide a visual barrier and to ensure privacy for anyone staying at the cabin.

Julie quickly unlocked the door so that they could explore their lodgings and their surroundings. What they found was not a rustic cabin as they had imagined, but a luxurious hideaway that had everything they could possibly want for a special holiday. The large main bedroom was upstairs, and had an excellent view of the creek and the lightly forested area on the other side. The two guest bedrooms were next to each other downstairs, and were off the large main lounge. An unusual feature of the guest bedrooms was that the wall that separated them was more of a floor to ceiling partition that could be pulled back concertina-style so as to open the two rooms up into one enormous bedroom. All four loved the innovative idea, as it would make their sleeping arrangements a lot easier since they could push the two queen-sized beds from the two rooms together to make one super-sized bed.

The lounge was equipped with a large state-of-the-art LCD television mounted on a solid metal bracket in the corner of the room, and hooked up to a top of the range DVD player. There was plenty of comfortable seating around the large space, so everyone could have a good view of whatever was showing on the screen. Just beyond the lounge was a good sized kitchen that had everything they might need to cook a meal.

Zach wondered about the unusual heavy duty eye bolt that was screwed into the large ceiling beam that ran across the middle of the room, but before he could say anything he was distracted by Melanie calling everyone outside onto the patio deck to the part of the house that faced the creek. She had stepped outside onto the patio deck through the backdoor in the kitchen and found the only part of the cabin's outer face that wasn't made of timber. Instead it was made of large shoebox-sized smooth faced slate boulders that had been cemented together. But more importantly, it formed the back wall for a large heated spa pool with enough room for up to eight people. Slate boulders had also been cemented along the outer sides of the spa pool, giving it the effect of a natural water hole when viewed side on.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
140 Followers