A Second Office Visit

Story Info
Julie revisits the Office
2k words
4.27
48.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

You:

As you sit there in your chair, behind your desk filled with work, I will come and straddle your lap. I am whispering sweet words of love in your ear, as my nipples press into your chest. Taking your face between my hands, I start to kiss your forehead, your eyelids, the tip of your nose and finally, your magical mouth. Soft nibbles along your lips, then opening my mouth slightly as my tongue plays with yours. Slow, long passionate kisses... over and over again. I have missed you my darling (you are working too much)... I need you so much.

I can feel your cock growing hard, as I wiggle just a bit to tease it. I knew I had made the right choice this morning, no panties for my visit to my special love. You bury your face in my neck and then my breasts... licking and sucking my already hard nipples. As the milk starts to flow, you drink as fast as you can... now and again lifting your mouth to mine, so that I can share the taste. You are so hard my love... I love that feeling pushing against me. I slide down your lap and end up on my knees between your legs. Unzipping and unbuttoning your slacks, I pull them down and free your cock, standing up there in all its glory. Licking my lips, I look up at you as I fill my mouth, licking and sucking all the way up and down the hard shaft.

Taking the swollen head all the way into my throat, I swallow over and over, so that my throat closes tight against it. My hands cupping your smooth balls, I squeeze gently, as I continue to swallow up your magnificent cock. Bobbing up and down on the shaft, I can hear the quiet moans coming from you. Your hands have come down and tangled up in my hair, at times forcing my mouth down hard on your cock. Mmmmm… how I love the way you taste and feel in my mouth.

Letting your cock slip out; I run my tongue down over your balls lifting them into my mouth. Rolling them back and forth between my cheeks, I gently suck them as you guide me with your hands. Lifting the balls up once more, my tongue makes a path to your backside and your waiting puckered hole. You slide down just a bit and kick your slacks all the way off. Opening your legs as wide as you can, you offer yourself to my mouth. I reach down between my legs, wetting my finger with my juices and then bringing it up to your hole.

Pushing slowly in just a little, I continue to lick and suck all the way around it. I could feel you push against my finger, trying to force it in deeper. Spreading your cheeks wide, I press my face right into you, wanting to suck you inside out. I am so hot for you now... I move my finger out and press the tip of my tongue into your ass. You push down and my tongue goes in even deeper...your moans are coming quicker and louder now. You have taught me to love this and I want you now... in my backside. Is that okay... can you love me the same?

I stand, move some things off your desktop and then lean over it, my ass high in the air for you. Pulling up my dress, I offer myself to you... the only man that I need or want.


Me:

As you lean over my desk and raise your ass high in the air (you have already pulled your dress high around your waist), I pull my desk chair closer and, with my soft warm hands, I spread your ankles far apart which fully exposes your cunt and puckered hole to my lusting eyes. I reach out and spreading your ass cheeks wide apart, move my face close into you and run my tongue slowly around the rim of your back entrance.

It is glistening and looks up close life a tiny closed rose bud. As I run the tip of my tongue over the bud, it slowly opens and relaxes and I can just sense the musky attracting smell of your anal arousal. It does secrete a lubricating juice that eases the entry (or in the nature course of events, the expulsion) of anything inside it. As a result, if my fingers, tongue or cock are similarly lubed, the ease of entry is assured.

I press my tongue firmly against the centre of your little rosebud and it relaxes and opens around my warm tongue as I hear you sigh in pleasure. I reach between your legs, press my hand against your smooth belly, and slide it downwards towards the heat I can feel rising from the opening of your pussy.

The smell of your arousal and of your cum that is dripping - no, I mean running in a steady stream - down your thighs is filling my nostrils as they flare in unbridled passion! I lightly run my fingertip from the top of your slit, through the opening of your outer labia and across your hard-aroused clitoris! As I brush this last sensitive nubbin, you gasp and push hard back on my tongue, driving it deep into your ass in the process!

This causes you to pull forward until my tongue is almost fully withdrawn but my two fingers plunge deep into your soaking cunt! You realize you have an interesting scenario going here so you proceed to rock back and forth - tongue in, fingers out; fingers back in and tongue out. You keep this up for almost fifteen minutes (although I can't see my watch so have no true idea) until both pussy and rectal muscles clamp down tight as your shudder through the first orgasm of your visit.

I force my fingers repeatedly deeper and deeper into you while I fuck your ass with my tongue as I take you to the edge - and then over - of the brink of another major orgasm. You flow copiously from both openings and I take my soaked pussy-cum covered hand back between your legs and lick most of the cum to swallow it. The balance I smear around my cock and your slightly open pucker.

Standing down between your wide spread legs - my desk is quite low so you ass is right at my cock level - you cross your arms on my desk and rest your head on them as I grip your slim hips and position the tip of my raging hard and precum soaked cock at the opening of your asshole. Without even a warning, you cry out as you push back to drive my cock all the way inside you until my balls strike your long extended clit. Your soft moan tells me you want to rest until you get used to the fullness of 7 1/2" of hard man meat (slightly corny, I know) buried deep inside your ass. This isn't our first time but we have always found your anal canal so much tighter and hotter than your vagina that it just takes a moment to adjust.

I seize the opportunity, reach up to the back of your dress, and unzip to your waist the delightful light fabric. Exposed across your upper back is the thin strap of your bra which I quickly unhook releasing the pressure on your swinging tits under you. I slide the straps of the dress and bra together down your upper arms and, lifting your upper body (you are still fully impaled on my cock)

I slip the dress and bra clear of your breasts to your waist - tossing the bra aside in the process. I can now reach your wonderful full swaying breasts in my hands and roll your hard nipples between my fingers. You support yourself now on my desk with your arms extended and I twist and pull gently on each nipple releasing sprays of your milk onto my desk and papers.

Uncaring as to the paperwork, I start to pull my cock slowly out of your ass until it is almost fully free - only the cockhead remains caught by your powerful sphincter ring! Then I just as slowly slide all the way in.

"Faster! Fuck my ass hard and fast, love! Make me your anal slave! I want your cum deep inside me!!" you plead.

Since your ass is well lubed with your own natural juices and my precum, I am sliding so easily within that hot slick channel that I ram faster and harder into you as your body slams back into me on every stoke! On each time you press into me, my hands and fingers pull on your nipples and you express a steady stream of milk over my hands, down your body and coating your pussy and my balls! I remove just the one hand from your tit - leaving the other to enjoy its task - and I reach for your clit as you crash into a massive orgasm.

Your ass muscles suck my cock all the way in until I can go no further and then with the most amazing wave motion, milk the length of my cock in increasing pressure until I feel myself explode mightily inside you. My cum spurts don't want to stop as I fill you so much, some starts to leaks out around my cock and down our legs to the thick carpet in my office. Your pussy is spraying it’s cum outwards into my hand and over onto my desk to mix with your milk that has puddled there!

My cock still remains hard inside you as I pull you upright against my chest and we stumble backwards until I fall into my desk chair. It rolls back against the wall and you quickly stand up and turn, kneel on either side of my legs (thank god for my wide chair) and lower your spread ass back directly onto my still upright pole. You slowly lower yourself with a sigh of joy as you toss your head back and arch your back. You tits are almost pointing straight up at the ceiling and I drop my mouth to your turgid nipples to take my fill.

As you start to ride my still hard - and wanting more - cock with your ass and I suck the sweet nectar from your tits, your hands fly to your pussy and clit and finger you’re self to a series of one orgasm after another! I can feel the unheard of second climax coming as I feel my balls boiling and my cock expanding in your ass as I cum again and again up inside your warm anal region.

My whole office reeks of sex and cum now; lucky it is a weekend and no one is around to hear all this. You slump forward against my neck and whisper, "Do you think you can finish all that work now lover, if I go home and wait for you?"

I answer that I don't see how but know I have to so you wait for a few minutes for my cock to soften and slide from your tight ass and then reach for some Kleenex to wipe us both clean. Straightening our clothes, (OK, we help each other and that takes us another half hour as we exchange kisses and exploring touches), I walk you to your car and, drawing you deep and hard into my arms, I thank you for the loving visit and promise to be home in a couple of hours and that hopefully right after dinner we can start up where we left off!

I wave as you drive off and rubbing my still firm bulge, head back into the office in hopes of being able to concentrate.

Not bloody likely!

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers