A Secret Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," Sam whimpered.

"Please what?" I asked, removing my mouth from her pussy for just a moment before diving back into her wet folds.

"Please make me cum!" I ignored her pleas and continued to drive my tongue in and out of her creamy pussy. "Please baby, make me cum! Please! I'll do anything! Please!"

I was surprised by Sam's words, but very excited and happy. I immediately sucked Sam's engorged clit back into my hot mouth and began to suck it hard while I once again buried my finger back into Sam's hungry pussy. Immediately Sam began to buck on my face as I sucked on her clit. As Sam sat right on the edge of a massive release, I took another chance and used my teeth and bit down hard on her clit.

This sent Sam over the moon.

She smashed my head between her toned thighs and curled into a ball as she erupted with a powerful orgasm. Her ear splitting scream was muffled by her thighs. I rode her bucking body for a long time, until she finally collapsed and let her legs fall open, freeing my head and allowing me to breathe once again.

Sam was still twitching from small aftershocks from her orgasm as I slowly released her clit from my mouth and pulled my finger from Sam's creamy pussy. Sam's mouth hung up as she panted to catch her breath. Sam's eyes flew open in surprise when I stuck my tongue in her mouth and began to kiss her with my cream covered mouth while I rubbed the remnants of her orgasm off of my hand and onto her sizable tits. Despite her surprise, Sam returned my kiss eagerly, no doubt tasting herself on my tongue.

I broke our kiss and grabbed Sam's thighs and pushed them apart and back, spreading her plump pussy lips as I aimed my cock directly at her hot hole. "Do you have a condom?" Sam asked.

"I don't do condoms, baby." I pressed the head of my cock against the creamy entrance of her pussy and rubbed my cock up and down her slit.

"You should wear a condom." I responded by burying my cock balls deep in Sam's pussy. Sam's eyes rolled back in her and she moaned in ecstasy.

"Want me to pull out and put on a condom?" I tease.

"Please," Sam mumbles.

"You want me to pull out and put on a condom?" I ask again.

"Please, fuck me!" Sam shouted.

I began to hammer my cock in and out of Sam's creamy cunt. After a bit of pistoning in and out Sam's pussy, I pulled my cock out until just the tip of my cock split her plump pussy lips and held my cock in place without moving. Sam tried to move her hips to drive my cock back into her pussy, but I maneuvered my hands so I was able to control her pelvis. Sam moaned in frustration at her inability to get more of my cock into her pussy.

"Please," she pleaded in frustration.

"Please what?" I demanded.

"Please fuck me."

"Beg for it," I demanded.

"Please baby, bury your huge cock deep into my pussy! Fill my hot pussy with your uncovered cock! Fill me with you cum! I need it so bad," Sam screamed in her best pleading voice.

I slammed my cock back into Sam's pussy and ground my pelvis against Sam's enormous clit. I ground my pelvis into Sam's clit in a circular motion and this was too much stimulation for Sam. Her entire body began to convulse, shake and spasm all at once as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as she was overcome with the most powerful orgasm of her life. Finally, she screamed out as she once again could breathe as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her.

I continued to grind my pelvis against Sam's huge clit as she rode out her long, very powerful orgasm. When the last of her orgasm subsided, she went completely limp.

"Oh, you're not done yet, baby." I panted.

I pulled my throbbing cock from Sam's extremely wet cunt, which received a groan in relief and disappointment from Sam, stood up and pulled Sam to her wobbly feet. She mumbled something, but I was unable to tell what she was saying. She seemed to be punch drunk from her powerful orgasms.

She stumbled as I moved her body to the end of her couch. She compliantly followed my direction as I positioned her so she faced the couch with the couch's arm hitting her at thigh level. All it took was a slight nudge and Sam immediately bent over the arm of the couch and presented me with her plump pussy and ass.

We both groaned in pleasure as I slid my cock back into the hot, wet, velvety tunnel of Sam's pussy. I began to slowly thrust my cock completely in and out of Sam's pussy. Sam had been unable to hold herself up and her face was buried in the couch as she moaned with each thrust of my cock into her pussy.

I tried to maintain my slow tempo, but my desire to cum began to increase and so did the tempo of my thrusts. Sam's body was soon flopping around as I hammered my cock in and out of her pussy when I noticed her arms hanging limply. I paused my thrusting and grabbed both of her arms and pulled them behind her back. I bent her elbows so her arms were crossed at the wrist. I held her arms together with my left hand as I began to hammer into Sam.

Sam began to moan and cry out again in this new position as I continued to pound her pussy. We were both covered in sweat as I was overtaken with lust. My mind was blank, consumed with the single thought of blowing my load. I wasn't thinking when I rear back and spanked Sam's ass hard.

"Oh, fuck!" Sam screamed.

I reached back and swatted Sam's ass extremely hard again. This sent Sam over the edge once again. Her once limp body reacted as if an electric current was shot through her body. Her entire body tensed, before uncontrollably spasming.

I rode out Sam's spasms as long as I could before pulling my cock from Sam's hot, welcoming cunt and exploding. I shot streams of hot white cum all over Sam's back and ass. As my orgasm ended, I noticed Sam's right ass cheek had two red hand prints from where I had spanked her. I hadn't realized how hard I had hit her ass.

I leaned over Sam's completely exhausted body and kissed her on the side of her sweaty face. "I'm sorry for spanking you so hard," I said and kissed her cheek.

"Don't," Sam mumbled. "I loved it. Spank me anytime you want."

After that night, life was pretty good. Sam and I never said anything, but we began to see each on a regular basis. During the day we'd meet and study together in the library. Sam was the most dedicated student I'd ever met. She studied nonstop, even when I tried to flirt with her and distract her. It was useless.

Once she completed her studies and I finished golf practice, we'd usually meet up at her apartment. Since she didn't have a roommate we spent most of our time at her place. Most days Sam would cook us dinner before we settled down on the couch to watch a movie. Sam liked to snuggle up against me during the movie. The snuggling always began innocently, but I couldn't help myself and I would quickly work my hand under Sam's shirt to toy with her swollen, sensitive nippes for a bit. Once I made Sam squirm from the nipple play, I'd work my hand down to the plump lips of her wet pussy and her huge clit. I'd spend a long time slowly teasing her pussy and her clit, driving Sam wild. I'd continue to tease Sam until one of us couldn't take it anymore. Usually it was Sam, who'd attack me, the movie completely forgotten.

Everything was going great with Sam and I was having more sex than I'd ever imagined. Sam could definitely be classified as a nymphomaniac. She had an insatisfiable sex drive. Then things began to change. As midterms began to loom, Sam's attitude completely changed. Her extremely sweet demeanor disappeared. She was irritable, short tempered and stand offish. And her once unsatisifieable sex drive evaporated completely. She lived in the library, as she studied from sun up to sun down. She also began to lose weight at a frightening pace as she either forgot to eat, or refused to spend the time eating.

I tried to get Sam to relax and take a break but she continuously blew me off. After two weeks of this behavior I decided I wasn't going to take it anymore. I didn't know what had changed with Sam, but we had a great thing going and I didn't want to screw up our relationship. Also, I was horny as fuck and Abigail was out of town traveling for fall softball.

I needed to fuck someone.

I finally had enough and went to Sam's apartment. She wasn't home so I waited for her to return from the library where she had been studying all day long. When she arrived, I barely recognized her. She'd lost a lot of weight and her normal tight fitting clothes just hung off of her skin and bone frame. I timed my approach so I met Sam as she approached her apartment door.

"What's going with us?" I asked. Sam jumped in surprise, even though she had been looking right at me as I approached she hadn't seen me.

"What?" she asked, clearly confused.

"Two weeks ago we were hanging out every day. I thought we had something here. Then you go radio silent and act like you don't even know me. What the hell is going on?"

Sam opened the door to her apartment and stepped inside. When she flipped on the light of the apartment I noticed two things. One, Sam looked like hell. Her face was drawn and howled with large dark bags under her eyes. The second thing I noticed was that Sam's normally neat as a pin apartment was an utter mess.

"Seriously, are you okay? What the hell is going on with you?"

Sam began to ramble about needing to be perfect. She walked to her kitchen table and pulled her laptop from her backpack and began to make space at the table. Sam continued to mumble complete nonsense as she moved about her apartment. I watched as Sam walked back and forth around her apartment aimlessly as I tried to get her attention and get her to focus.

"Sam...Sam...Sam!" I shouted trying to get her attention. No matter what I did, Sam ignored me. I don't know what came over me, but in frustration I grabbed Sam by the arm and pulled her toward me. As I sat down on her couch I pulled Sam so she was over my knee facing the ground. Sam continued to mumble incoherently about not having time when I reared back and slammed the palm of my hand into Sam's ass. Sam cried out, but her mumbling began to slow. Once again, I reared back and hammered Sam's other ass cheek. Again she cried out, but her mumbling halted.

I brought my bare hand back down on Sam's thin, firm ass again. As the blow to her ass registered with her body, I could feel the tension in Sam's body begin to release. Another harsh swat to Sam's ass and her head sagged and hung limply as she completely gave herself to her spanking.

I grabbed the top of Sam's loose fitting blue jeans and roughly yanked them down over her ass and left them balled around her ankles. She wore light pink bikini cut panties that covered way too much of her ass for my tastes. I grabbed her panties and ripped them down so they joined her jeans around her ankles.

I could tell Sam had lost a lot of weight. Her once plump firm ass had almost melted away entirely. Both of her ass cheeks were a lovely shade of pink from the previous blows I had administered.

Now it was time for Sam's real spanking.

I began to rain blow after blow down on Sam's ass. I didn't hold back as I used my bare hand to take my frustration out on Sam's ass. She began to cry as her ass transitioned from pink to red, to an angry bright red color. I didn't stop my assault on Sam's ass until I had taken out all of my frustration.

I had a raging hard on by the time I finished beating Sam's ass. Though I wanted to fuck her, I still wasn't finsihed punishing her. I pushed Sam off of my lap and she crumbled onto the floor.

"Go stand in the corner. Face the corner with your forehead against the wall with your fingers interlaced behind your head," I demanded.

Sam reacted without hesitation. She quickly scrambled to her feet and rushed to the nearest corner of her apartment and followed my instructions perfectly. I admired Sam as she stood facing the corner with her hands on the top of her head and presented her burning red ass. She cried softly for a few minutes before settling down.

I made Sam stand in the corner for thirty minutes before I addressed her. "I don't know what your problem has been the last couple of weeks, but you need to fix it. We have a damn good thing going. Don't fuck it up. Now, get over here and apologize to me."

Sam turned. Her face was streaked with tears, but she looked at peace. She smiled, pulled her shirt and bra off. Once she was naked, Sam surprised me by dropping to her hands and knees and slowly crawling across her living room and stopping at my feet. Without prompting she leaned down and began to kiss my feet.

"Please don't leave me," Sam stated between kisses to my feet. "I'm so sorry. Please beat me if and when I act out to correct my poor behavior. Please!"

I remained silent for a moment. "Bitch, suck my cock."

Sam scrambled to her knees and moved between my legs. She quickly undid my pants and pulled my pants and boxers down in one motion. My cock was still rock hard from spanking Sam's ass and she wasted no time taking as much of my cock into her mouth as she could.

"Bitch put your hands behind your back and don't move them until I tell you," I demanded when Sam reached for my cock. She immediately put her arms behind her back and held them there as she began to suck my cock. Sam's mouth felt great on my cock, as I sat back and enjoyed her work.

"Slut, look at me while you suck my cock," I demanded after a bit. Sam looked up at me with her gorgeous blue eyes as she continued to work on my cock. After a glorious amount of time, I grabbed a fist full of Sam's blonde hair, yanked her mouth off of my cock right before I exploded. I blew two weeks of pent up cum and frustration all over Sam's lovely face.

"When you're a bitch, you only get cum on your face. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

To be continued...

12