A Secret Life of Depravity Ch. 01

Story Info
Dominatrix pays the first visit to her submissive.
1.1k words
3.76
26.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12:34 am

Meredith stood in front of the mirror completely naked, her wet, shoulder length dark brown hair sticking to her shoulder and face.

She admired her figure and cupped her breasts, pinching the dark pink nipples to two hard erections. She squirted body cream into the palm of her hand, and secretly, she loved the sound it made when she was just running out of the cream.

She ran her hands across her flat belly and her long legs which had a couple of scars, but they were pale, just like her white skin. She took care of herself, and did not spend to much time outside so her skin would stay this way. Soft, white and delicate, which was a nice contrast to her tall big boned figure.

She brushed her long hair, then combed it into a high pony tail before twisting it into a severe bun on top of her head. Applied some mascara and crimson lip stick.

Walking to her closet, she pushed a few dresses and sweaters aside and pulled her clothes from the back of the closet forward. Her mouth watered and she inhaled deeply.

She needed music. Ceremoniously, she walked to her CD player, turned it on and hit play on the CD that was already in it. Much better.

Back to her closet, she pulled an outfit from its hanger and threw it on the bed. Bending over, she fumbled at the bottom of her closet for a pair of boots and one at a time, threw them behind her next to her bed.

She reached for the talcum powder from her vanity and sat down on the bed, sprinkling her legs and feet, smoothing the white powder gently over her legs and feet. The moment she was waiting for. She reached for the pants first which were latex and black. She sighed. This was always the biggest challenge, getting them on. But damn, once they were on, it was a transformation unlike she had ever experienced with anything else.

It was trial and error getting them over her legs, until she read an article that talcum powder was your friend. Struggling made you perspire and made them virtually impossible to pull on.

She slipped the boots on next, lacing them up tightly from ankle to knee. She turned and twisted her feet this way and that way, testing the tightness of the laces and the restrictions she had. The sound the leather made, even the smell of leather was an aphrodisiac. Why is that?

She stood up and admired her legs in the full length mirror, then turned and kneeled on the bed then bending over to stare at her ass. She stuck her tongue out seductively, flicking it lewdly at herself.

Kneeling on the bed she grabbed the bustier and slipped it on backwards, doing up the hooks before turning it into place and pulling it over her breasts.

Dabbing a bit of perfume on her wrists and neck, she stopped and gazed at herself one more time before walking towards her bedroom door and picking up the suitcase she had prepped the night before.

She looked over her should and waved good bye at herself.

The neighborhood she drove into was quiet. Family oriented, wholesome. She parked along side the curb across from number 14. She looked at the house, again, very nice. Clean, landscaped with a single light on in the living room. There wasn't a car in the driveway, nor was their a garage. She opened the car door, grabbed her coat and suitcase.

She missed noticing the man walking his poodle, but it was to late now. She slowly got out of the car, he was getting closer. As she crossed the street, she saw the way he was looking at her. She looked over at him and smiled, giving him her wining wink. He looked on, wide eyed and hungry.

She walked up the driveway and up the steps to the porch. Placing her suitcase by the stairs, she sat down on the wooden railing which the paint was chipping from. It felt rough and un even against her ass. Taking a quick glance at her watch. 1:45 am. His shift ended 45 minutes ago. Taking into consideration, a shower, dressing, and driving back home, he should be here any moment.

What timing. She lit a cigarette and waited.

She saw lights up the street and waited. Her heart pounding with excitement. Sure enough, the SUV slowed, and pulled into the driveway.

The man inside was reaching around for things, the SUV turned off along with the music that was playing inside which she did not recognize. He stepped out, she took a long drag off her cigarette, wanting to catch his attention. It did. He saw the glowing ember and immediately approached.

"Who are you?" He demanded abruptly. He was a bit taller then she thought, and no, he did not lie, he did work out. Vigorously from the looks of it.

She stood up and walked towards the edge of the stairs to look down at him. He wasn't expecting anyone, especially her. They stood there a moment staring at each other. Dropped her coat on the ground.

"I hope your not to tired." He didn't say anything in return. Slowly walking down the stairs to stand in front of him, she looked up.

"God dammit." She whispered, she preferred it when heels gave her height over men.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

She made a sound and pursed her lips. "Get my coat." Without question he climbed the stairs and grabbed it. "The briefcase as well." He looked behind him. She walked down the driveway and watched her as she flicked her cigarette onto the street.

"Yes ma'am." He said, smiling now. It took him longer then she thought to clue in.

"You know I don't like that." She said and walked towards the door on the side of the house, waiting for him.

"Miss." He said and followed.

"You are making things worse for yourself. Keep your mouth shut." She crossed her arms over her chest and waited, watching him reach for his keys.

"The longer it takes you to open that door, the more of a chance there is of someone seeing me standing out here waiting for you to open that door. Is that what you want? You want your neighbors to find out what a sick little fuck you really are?"

What a change. But he wasn't expecting anything different.

"What would they think." She said, when he finally managed to pull out his keys and open the door, letting her in first. She saw him glance around before stepping inside.