A Secret Naughty Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand unconsciously slid over my body as my mind slid over Sam.

I laid my head back and moaned as I pinched and pulled at my nipples, now hardened peaks begging to be sucked and kissed and bit. One hand slid down slowly over my slick torso and belly to slip softly between my legs. I could feel the sweet silky smoothness of my juices as I traced my slit back and forth letting my finger dip deeper each time I traced up until I made contact with my clit.

I couldn't stop now if I wanted to and I didn't.

My head went back to Sam pressed hard against me as his lips crashed over my mouth and I circled my clit tightly wishing it was his hand there. His fingers, his mouth, his tongue all toying with me.

Soon I felt myself tighten as I rubbed harder and pulled tightly on a nipple. I needed to come. Shoving two fingers into me suddenly pushed me over that edge and I gasped Sam's name as I spasmed around my fingers, my pussy squeezing and sucking trying to pull them in deeper and keep them deep inside me.

I didn't bother with thinking anymore for the night. I didn't feel like arguing with myself and feeling badly about what just happened. I just wrapped myself in a towel, put up my hair in another towel and crawled into bed laying there and letting myself fall asleep to the relaxed feeling of that orgasm.

Chapter 3

Over the next two weeks I continued to receive gifts from my secret admirer, each one accompanied with a note written in that scrawled handwriting I was starting to come to recognize.

Some short and sweet, others romantic and loving, and then there were the ones that were sensual and intense; speaking of how much he wanted me and for so long now and little details of what he wanted to do with me.

All of it made me smile and feel sexy and giddy inside like a teenager with her first crush and boyfriend.

Of course they were all delivered by Sam with our mixed up mail and of course I still wanted him so much. I was starting to fantasize Sam as my secret admirer but it couldn't be I reasoned to myself.

He never mentioned that kiss again and neither did i as we went back to an easy friendship, talking and joking and teasing with each other; all sexual tension and currents sitting below the surface unacknowledged.

Finally, Valentine's day was tomorrow and I had not received anything from my secret admirer in five days. I felt a little depressed over that and not seeing Sam with those deliveries at my door. Our mail wasn't even mixed up for me to see Sam at all.

Micheal called me earlier that day and apologized for being away. He also said how much he loved me and how he was going to change his schedule around but I knew it wouldn't happen; he'd mentioned before about changing his schedule and ended up missing out the whole holiday season with me. i sighed to myself, said I loved him back and then hung up.

Going out to get the mail, I saw only one plain unaddressed envelope with my name scrawled on it saying from Sam.

Quickly going back in the house, I ripped open the envelope.

Inside was a ticket to a show and a letter.

My Dearest May,

I would hate to be alone on Valentine's day and hope that you might join me for this show since I have two tickets. I will be there waiting for you should you decide to say yes and show up.

Yours truly,

Sam

I smiled happily. I was definitely going. I didn't want to be alone either and I enjoyed being with Sam and talking to him.

'WAIT JUST A MINUTE!' My head screamed as I looked down at the letter once more.

I froze in mid twirl and my jaw dropped. It couldn't be, could it?

I ran and grabbed all those notes from my secret admirer. It was! My secret admirer was Sam!

All the scrawled handwriting was exactly the same. I had some plans to make if I was going to meet him tomorrow night! If this was a sick game or joke to him he was going to learn a thing or two about toying with me but if it wasn't then my mind was made up to seduce him right back!

Chapter four

Sam waited anxiously for her, feeling just a little nervous. 'Is she even going to show up after what happened with that kiss? They hadn't talked about it or mentioned it at all, so maybe she was coming. But why would she even come? She's married.' His thoughts questioned and hoped.

Sam did have plans to tell he after the show that he was her secret admirer all along if she showed up. He hoped she would be okay with it and reciprocate what he was feeling and all the lust he felt for her.

Suddenly he saw her and he caught his breath as he watched her walk towards him.

She had pulled off her cloak and was in a red halter top dress that flowed all the way down to her ankles and wearing some five inch fuck me hooker heels.

She had on the barest hint of makeup and just a touch of lip gloss making her lips wet and shiny with her hair cascading over one shoulder, leaving the other bare.

She looked like an innocent high class call girl on her first assignment and he was her date for the night,

Sam felt himself twitch and hoped he wouldn't embarrass the both of them with his reaction.

He wanted to forget the show and everything else and just take her home right now.

----

I had dressed carefully for the night. Making sure my hair was in place and putting on my dress knowing I couldn't wear a bra with the low back and halter top.

Thankfully Lia had made me go shopping with her as I put on my new stockings and clipped the garters on.

I knew I looked sweet and innocent and slutty all together and felt sexy and sensual and ready for a seduction of Sam.

Finally I saw him waiting as I stepped towards the theater pulling off my cloak so he could see what I was wearing before we went in. He was gorgeous in his black suit and tie.

I tried not to shiver at his touch on the naked skin of my back as he put an arm around me and walked me inside. I could feel his hand slide lower almost to my cute tight little ass as his thumb made light circular patterns on my back.

He had gotten a private theater box. It was expensive but I was glad for it and what I had in mind.

We sat down and I leaned in towards him to talk to him as my hand brushed against his thigh seemingly innocent, like I was just making sure I didn't fall over as I leaned.

As the lights darkened I turned to him and grabbed his hand squeezing and smiling happily at him before letting go and looking back to the stage.

The show was good but I was more interested in Sam throughout as I grabbed high on his thigh and squeezed, or sighed as I scooted closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder. I smiled and laughed and cried and sighed some more and enjoyed the show and his reaction each time I did something unexpected.

At one point I even stood up and leaned slightly over the edge as I felt him grab my hips again like that night in my kitchen.

I looked back at him and smiled as I stepped back. He let go and I stood there then pretended to move back and sit down without looking, landing in his lap.

----

She was making him crazy. Every touch, look, smile and whiff of her scent as she grabbed his thigh, entwined their fingers, leaned against him scooting closer then laying her head on his shoulder sighing, and now this! Landing on his lap and then squirming just a little bit before apologizing and scooting over onto her seat.

None of it was on purpose and all of it was driving him over the edge.

Finally the show was done and he sighed in relief but groaned at end of all her innocent actions that made him so crazy.

"Where are you parked?" Sam asked.

"Oh, I'm not. I took a cab and thought hopefully I could just ride home with you and then walk home from your place.

"May, I would never take you back to my place and make you walk home from there. You know that. What kind of gentleman would I be? I'll drop you off at home.

That wasn't going to work for May as she thought quickly.

"Have you had dinner yet, Sam?"

"No. I was going to eat something at home if you didn't want to go out for dinner with me after the show."

May smiled. "Let's go back to your place and see what you have to eat for dinner. If there isn't anything there we can go raid my house instead of going out."

Sam agreed and they left for his house.

----

I followed Sam inside his place and watched from a chair I sat down on as he went around the kitchen pulling things out while he talked to me nervously it seemed.

Finally I stood up and went around the island to him walking up close until we were almost chest to chest. I was tall in my fuck me heels but not tall enough that he still had to look down at me.

Placing both hands on his chest I leaned closer until my lips were just an inch away from his as I looked into his eyes.

Sam didn't move.

I whispered, "Tell me, Sam, were you ever going to tell me that you are my secret admirer or was it all a sick joke and game to you?"

"Oh God no, May!" He burst out and grabbed my arms, still holding us close and looking into my eyes.

"How did you find out? When did you know? I was planning on telling you tonight. I meant all I wrote to you in those notes."

I sighed relief inside and smiled at him brightly.

"I knew after you sent me that ticket. It was the handwriting that gave you away."

"Of course." He closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them back up to look at me.

Sam's hands moved from my arms to clasping behind my back.

"I'm sorry. I never wanted you to think I was playing a joke or some cruel game with you. I meant it all."

"It's okay Sam." I pulled away from him slowly but took one of his hand entwining our fingers.

Turning I walked us to his living room, pulling him behind me.

Stopping us in front of his couch, I faced him and place both hands back to his chest again, palms flat, but left his by his side. Shaking my head in a silent no as he went to reach for me.

He waited as I looked at him again.

"All that at the theater was on purpose." I confessed and he sucked in a breath.

"I was going to tease the hell out of you and leave you hanging if this was a joke but since it's not, Sam, I am hungry. Very, very hungry. It's just not food I'm hungry for."

I reached for my halter and pulled the ties loose letting my dress drop in front of him boldly.

As I stood there and watched his eyes flicker in want and need, my own eyes responded darkening with lust. I wanted to cover up since I normally wasn't like this at all, but I didn't. Instead I kept my eyes on his and asked, "Well, Sam? Are you as hungry as I am? What are you waiting for? A written invitation to eat?"

Sam went into quick action then, grabbing me and hauling me against him, crushing his lips to mine.

My hands went around him and held tightly as I kissed back just as fiercely, letting our tongues mate and duel with each others.

----

Sam couldn't believe what he was hearing or what was happening but when May dropped her dress and stood there boldly and yet so nervously innocent in front of him he wasn't going to let the moment pass.

Finally he grabbed her and was holding her tightly as his mouth practically attacked hers. Afraid she might change her mind. But she didn't. Instead she kissed him back just as hard as she held him just as tight. He could feel her rings as she pressed both hands flat on his back and moved them, fingertips curling into his back with her nails lightly dragging and digging in.

Sam grabbed her hips and pulled tight, grinding his aching erection against her, and then cupped her ass and pulled her up, lifting until she had both legs wrapped around his hips tightly.

They kept kissing as he walked then to his bedroom. There he placed her in the middle of his large bed and crawled on top pinning her down flat, hands held above her head in one hand as the other roamed over her skin.

"Trust me?" He asked.

May didn't know what he had in mind but nodded her head.

Sam grabbed his tie and wrapped it quickly around her hands tying them up and onto the head board.

He then knelt between her open legs and admired what he saw before un-clipping each suspender and pulling down her wet, black and red, satin and lace panties. Each leg was on a shoulder as he took slipped them over her left foot and heel first then her right.

"I like these heels, May. I'm going to make love to you right now slow and easy and make you come again and again and then I am going to give you what these heels are screaming out for and fuck you mercilessly until we both come. Me spurting into that sweet married pussy and you all around this hard cock. What do you think?"

"Yes! Sam oh yes please! Just don't wait any longer please?"

"Patience my little married May. I have waited a long time for this and I am going to take my time and savor you and every moment we have together right now."

----

Sam leaned forward and kissed me gently as our lips barely brushed. I felt his warm breath gentle over my mouth as I breathed out. My lips parted slightly and his tongue traced over my bottom one.

"Mmmm, grape." He murmured as he pulled it in and sucked. It was my lip gloss, I loved the stuff and the sweet grape flavor.

I lifted my head as much as I could trying to kiss back. Finally he let me get a hold of his lips as our tongues slid over each other's and I closed my lips to suck lightly on his.

I couldn't believe how much I wanted this man who wasn't my husband.

The weight of him pressed on my breasts was wonderful and I craved more as his hands roamed over my body.

"Ohh Sam." I moaned out his name and then whimpered as he rolled off me and to his side next to me.

I tried to turn towards him but he pushed me back and pulled my legs apart.

"Don't move or I'll tie both your legs down too," he ordered me.

I whimpered again. "Yes, Sam."

He leaned over me slightly just enough to nuzzle into my neck. I closed my eyes and turned my head to give him better access. Moaning at the feel of his mouth sucking and then the feel of his teeth as it grazed across my collar bone and bit down just hard enough to leave some marks.

"Sam." I panted his name as his tongue flicked out to soothe the bite and his mouth moved up my neck to my ear.

"Mmmm, such a sweet little bit of a morsel you are for me."

"Saa-aaam." His name broke on my lips as I felt a hand trace over my neck with one finger down my chest and around a nipple before pinching it and pulling. His mouth followed and my breath caught as I sucked it in while he sucked hard on that same nipple and let his hand play with the other.

"So little all over it seems except here, hmm?"

His hand circled my left 36 D size breast and cupped it, massaging, rubbing and teasing as his mouth lowered back down to suckle, nibble and bite the other. Doing his best, at one point, to completely suck and devour it and then letting go with a loud pop.

I arched my back wanting more. Needing more, It was so hard to not turn, not to twist into and against him, even if my hands were tied up.

"Sam, please!" I opened my eyes and pleaded.

"Patience little miss married May. Patience. Now open your legs wider."

I shifted, and closed my eyes, turning my head away from him. He grabbed my chin and turned my head back to him.

"Look at me." He ordered.

My eyes popped open.

"Listen to me and listen well. You are hot, and sexy, and beautiful, and you have no reason to hide from me. I know you're shy little one but never try to hide from me."

I blushed but didn't turn away this time and he smiled.

"Good girl." His hand brushed over my cheek and then he went back to looking at me as he shifted to in between my legs.

My mind was confused at me wanting and accepting this. I was tied up and listening to his orders, a man that wasn't my husband, but it didn't affect the depths of my passion that overshadowed everything at this point.

"You're dripping wet already."

A finger traced over my slit so softly and slowly I could have imagined it. Then it went back up towards my clit, pressing just a little deeper between my lips. My mind screamed and pleaded silently but I knew by now he was going to do as he wished and take his time so I let my head fall back and closed my eyes to just enjoy the pleasure of what he was doing.

Over and over that finger traced and moved deeper, collecting my moisture on its tip.

Finally I moaned deeply as it circled my clit sweetly a few times, then moved away to suddenly push into me making me gasp out. In and out it slid slowly before he pulled out completely and sucked on it.

"Mmmm. You taste so good May. Such sweet married pussy juices. Taste yourself." Sam held that finger to my mouth and I sucked it in my mouth. I was sweet and tangy tasting. I continued to lick as he pulled out and leaned down holding it there for us to share. Both tongues gliding, tasting, and teasing over that finger.

"I'm going to make you come for me now." He said it as a matter of fact as he sat back and brought that hand and finger back down to my hot wet pussy.

"You're so tight honey. Fuck you're going to feel sooo good around my cock when I get it in you, but for now you're going to come on my hand and all around my fingers."

He pushed it back in me and started a rhythm sliding it in and out, then added another finger, stretching and pressing into me, making me moan in pure pleasure.

It was continuous as he worked me with that hand and I tensed. Seeing my reaction he turned his hand palm up and circled my clit rubbing it as he pressed up against me like he was trying to rub on my belly button from the inside. At that feeling of both fingers pushing over my g-spot while he furiously finger fucked my tight little pussy and ribbed my clit, I shattered into climax. My hips arched and I threw my head back yelling out his name.

Still he continued to finger me through it as I heard him say, "So fucking beautiful watching you come."

I shivered and moaned as my orgasm didn't subside completely while he continued to slowly keep working those fingers in and out of me.

I felt him shifting, then suddenly his hot breath was like a soft caress on my pussy lips before his mouth landed on my clit and sucked, tongue swirling and rubbing it. My hips reacted by pushing against him as he pulled those fingers out of me.

I lifted my head and caught his smiling stare as he looked up still playing with my throbbing clit.

He pushed my thighs open widely and brought his head lower to create a seal on my pussy as he shoved that tongue into me lapping and tasting my hot juices. As he mimicked fucking me with his stiffened tongue, driving it as deep as possible, strumming a finger hard over my clit making my still pulsing pussy rise back up in tension and pleasure until I fell over the edge of bliss once more and came once again and harder than before. My back arched as I sat suspended off the bed in orgasm, pressed against his vacuum sucking mouth and driving tongue.

I was breathless in wonder over all of that and collapsed back melting onto the bed.

Sam got up and rolled me over gently, pushing my knees under me and pulling my ass up. I turned my head to the side as he bent over me from behind and whispered, "It's my turn now and you need to come one more time for me and with me."

I whimpered in reaction and shivered as I felt him kiss my spine and slowly slide his hard cock into my soaking wet pussy.

"God baby. You. Are. So. Fucking. Tight." He grunted each word and punctuated it with a hard thrust every time.

I was incoherent with pleasure rolling through me. Feeling nothing now but him and me at that moment, not caring if the world should end.

Sam's hands went to my hips and grabbed tight as he started pounding away mercilessly.

All too soon I felt myself tighten again as I pushed back as much as possible, squeezing my pussy tight to try and keep him there inside me.