A Secret Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat, mesmerized, while he straddled her. His face was busy at her crotch. One of his hands was up under her ass, encouraging her to roll it up toward his lips; he quietly was sucking on her clit and repeatedly shoving his tongue in and out of her pussy. She rhythmically shimmied her spread cunt up and down to his ministrations. Every now and then he would finger her asshole, something I know she really loves. I moved around the bed and watched her work his dick, occasionally pulling her mouth off it only long enough to breathe some air, appreciate what he was doing to her clit, and smile with an abstract little laugh. Then she was back on his cock. From the angle it hung above her face, she had to hold on to the thing and pull it down. Once it was in past her lips, Eric would fuck her mouth slowly. With one hand guiding his dick in and out of her throat, her other alternated lightly between his ass crack and his balls, which hung right over her nose. At one point, she opened her eyes, looked straight at me, and, jacking his dick hard with her hand, moved her head up lithely, licking and kissing the head, the shaft, and then his balls while her other hand probed his ass. That really must have got him going, for in the next moment, he had rolled off her, laid her down straight on the bed, and began kissing her deeply as he stroked her breasts and neck. Jen breathed heavily and spread her legs.

Eric's technique is different than mine. It caught me a little off-guard. His favorite position was to roll Jen's legs way up in the air until her ankles were near her head. Then, as she adjusted herself a little better, I watched as his cock, hard and twitching, eased quickly into her. Both of them let out a little sigh at once and I saw her hands fall to the sheets, clutching and moving a little. Eric started a slow rhythm, raising his hips high and then dropping again. No one made much sound. In the real world, sex is not all about posturing and noise-making. It is more about heat and touch and smell and muscle. The sound cannot be manufactured, like in the films. It is only as good as it is honest.

Even in that rather uncomfortable position (she told me later it did kind of hurt a little) I could see her gain momentum. Her eyes were locked shut. Her breath increased with little whispery "ha" sounds each time he fucked down into her. Her skin started to glisten in the dim light and I could distinctly see her hands wrap around his ass, pulling him deeper and harder into her. Eric was either still nervous about me being there, literally looking up his ass, or he had a lot of natural stamina. Whatever the reason, Jen benefited. She was fucked, fucked HARD by this man for at least 25 minutes.

By the end, it really did look like a porno movie. He was breathing like a marathon runner. She reached up, ran her fingers through his hair, and started making quiet, animal sounds. As their tempo reached a pitch, I watched her toes curl slowly. From somewhere deep inside her, like a spring uncoiling, she began to cum. Her eyes squeezed tightly, and her mouth, pressed in an "O" shape until now, became a tight grin, and then opened into a wild smile as she came hard, crying out, almost not breathing in, then repeating it, next time harder and louder, until each time he sunk his cock into her she let out a powerful "aahh!!" while her fingers twitched in spasms. Her head rolled back and forth dazedly on the pillow. Her face showed pure rapture, naked and honest. Eric was pummelling her now, his cock completely plunging in up to his balls, then recoiling, like some piston. I saw his head turn up, as if looking at the ceiling, and with one final thrust and a shout, he drove strongly into her pussy and stayed there, his ass pulsing with each successive shot of cum. As their orgasms subsided, her legs fell back to the sheets, and he rested above her on his elbows. She kissed him languidly and let him continue to make little thrusts into her as they both lay there, sweaty, winded, and then calm. After a few minutes, I guess they remembered I was there. Eric rolled off her and pulled a sheet over himself. I sat, burning with excitement. Jen gave me a knowing look and motioned for me to join her. I stood with a little wobble, and went to the bed, laying on the other side. Jen reclined, revelling, as she told me later, in the feeling of being surrounded by two strong, virile men. All at once, she felt powerful, secure, sensuous, and deviant. There is nothing that compares to it-sexual or otherwise.

Of course, that was just the beginning. As I had explained to Jen, my earlier experience with this kind of thing had taught me that people never are satisfied with just one act. No. This is too good to waste. I laid her on her side, with her back to me. She instinctively reached over and pulled Eric toward her. I pushed her left leg in the air and pressed my dick into her. Eric held her, stroking her face and breasts as I fucked Jen quickly and urgently. She responded by fondling his cock and kissing Eric enthusiastically while slowly working toward her second orgasm. I began to pound harder and just as I was about to cum, I felt her hand squeezing my hand urgently as another, more subdued wail came rising out of her. I lost it and pumped my sperm inside her with a gasp. We all lay quietly together and fell into a restless kind of slumber.

I awoke about an hour later. It was getting light outside, but that wasn't what woke me. The bed was shaking. Eric was basically doing the same thing I had done earlier. Jen was on her side facing me as he fucked her slowly from behind. I reached over and pulled her leg in the air, giving him easier access. As Eric continued to press into her, I rose to my knees and offered my hard dick to her as she lay on the pillow. She gazed at me with glowing lust in her eyes and a kinky little smile on her lips. She knew this was one of my big things. Right here. Propping herself up a little she opened her mouth and, in rhythm to Eric's dick slipping freely in and out of her cunt, she relaxed and took it all in as I fucked her mouth at the same time. After a few minutes of this, she began to get a little tired of holding her head up and not breathing much. I popped my dick out of her mouth and watched as Jen moaned softly to each successive movement of Eric's shaft. This was good, this was something outstanding, but now I felt a passionate need to fuck her again-to show her that she could have even more... Eric and I switched places and, as I took her for one final time, she lay on her back, head turned to one side, sucking ferociously on Eric. To this day, I get hard and hot just thinking about the sight of her laying there underneath me, her face glistening with sweat, nostrils flared as her labored breathing mixed with the animal grunts and moans of the two men surrounding her. I remember her hand working his cock in and out of her mouth as I fucked her with abandon; then suddenly he tenses, gives a little sigh, and empties his cum across her lips and tongue as she holds his dick firmly, stroking it and pumping it dry. It was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced and it pushed me over the edge one more time. I drained what little was left in my balls into her aching pussy and collapsed beside her.

Even then, it wasn't over. Eric must have figured he would get as much out of this as he could, for after another hour, I felt the bed move again as he mounted her, this time in a more standard missionary position. Jen was really just playing along by this time, but I could tell she was enjoying all the attention. I lay beside her, stroked her hair, and kissed her lightly on her lips while Eric slowly fucked her.

I don't know if Eric came again or not, but I really don't think it matters. He got a fantastic deal, no matter how you look at it. In the end, Eric was a real gentleman. He waited until we were both asleep to retreat back to the living room. Jen awoke early the next afternoon, satisfied by two men, but in the arms of her husband who loves her more than anything else in his life.

We did get together with Eric a couple of times after that, and it was hot, perhaps not like the first time, but then, that's always the case with sex, isn't it? After a while, we stopped. It was just time to not do those things anymore. We all knew it. Eric was OK with the whole chain of events and is still a dear friend of ours. I was driving past Oakley the other night and stopped by to see him. We drank to old times and he told me about a new girlfriend he has. You see, he has this fantasy...and it involves two beautiful girls together...I said I would maybe bring it up with Jen sometime. But, more likely, that will just have to wait until Jen and I go looking for a secret place again. We will go someday, but the truth is that we have been there. Done that. Sometimes you just need to stay home.

12