A Secret Revealed Pt. 05

Story Info
Ex wife shares her yoga talents.
5.5k words
4.63
16k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex wife Beth and I lay together in the middle of the yoga studio, my soft penis in her suckling mouth. Blindfolded, with her yoga instructor filming, I had just received the wildest camel ride of my life. Even upside down, Beth gave amazing blowjobs. The excitement factor was probably magnified just a tad since she had no idea it was not her yoga instructor she was pleasuring, that instead, it was her ex husband.

Sure, I had caught Ken in a compromising position filming one of his students unaware. And, yes, I forced him to hand over all recordings. Turned out he had a guilty conscience, handing me a box of at least 100 girls that he had been recording over the years. So, I convinced him to convince Beth to wear a blindfold to their next session. The rest, as they say, is history.

Ken was doing an excellent job documenting history in the making. He was running the camera, still capturing the my tender moment with Beth. I slowly rolled to my side, slipping out of her mouth. Beth hadn't cum, but she had done quite a bit of work. Yoga was apparently a bit more involved than I had initially suspected, especially naked.

I was worried that sitting on her face was not a good idea, not without at least a little heads up. A friendly warning that an asshole was about to meet her extended tongue rather than a hard penis. I moved my body away, ready to run for the door if she began to lift her blindfolds. Pulling up my pants as I stood, I saw that I was in the clear. Beth was simply organizing her outfit, tucking in her boobs to get comfortable. She figured they would not be needed anymore after the recent abuse.

"Jesus, Ken...where did that come from."

Ken didn't disappoint. He sounded fresh off an incredible orgasm.

"Holy shit, Elizabeth....that was so incredible...I don't know...you just looked so fucking hot...."

He was aiming for her weak spot. Her hotness. Beth was kicking off her yoga pants, apparently tired of their restraining her. I took it as a good sign.

"That was certainly pretty advanced..."

Ken looked down at me, grinning.

"Yea...but...I'll make it up to you...the next phase is...well, all for you...."

Beth was wiping the stray cum off of her mouth, or perhaps the anal slime. Then, she rubbed her nose, sniffing.

"After where my nose was, it better..."

Ken reassured her.

"I swear. I'll make it easy for you now...and for me..OK?"

Both of us seemed to be fully recovered. I was ready for my next task, re-energized. And Beth was ready to be the next ask.

"OK. Fine."

Beth stood still, waiting, satisfied that now was going to be her time.

"Wait... Stand still a second. There is something...I need to get rid of..."

I wasn't sure what he meant. I looked at him, waiting for him to move or adjust something. He looked back at me, pretending to peel something off of his shoulders. I got the hint. Ken wanted me to strip Beth. I liked the feeling of being able to perpetually undress her, but I guess I could settle for her being completely nude. One must compromise every now and then.

Ken walked around to her front while I stepped behind her, hands on her shoulders. With simple movements, I lowered her leotard from her shoulders, letting her breasts hang free in front of her. Over her stomach I pulled it while she kept her hands by her side, letting herself be disrobed. Grabbing the sides of the fabric, I peeled the thong from between her white bottom and down her legs into a small pile. Beth stepped out of it.

Returning to Ken's side, it was now safe for him to speak. Beth seemed to be waiting for a response, knowing that her little surprise was proudly displayed for our lusting eyes. It wasn't the dark anuses on her breasts, indicating her hormonal body state that excited us. It was the pale skin that was smooth, clear, and without a single tan line the made my erection slowly return. It was the smooth, baby fresh appearance of her shaved pussy.

"Wow...you look so much younger shaved like that...I can't believe it..."

She did look younger. The meat of her pussy was hidden between her legs, so the red and pink folds of skin lay hidden. We merely saw the front, the tight folds, the slight bulge of her clit as she stood before us. The shaved skin was smooth, stubble free, obviously done with a sharp razor that did not drag or burn.

"I know...doesn't it? I didn't think I'd ever like it, but now that I did it, I can't believe how good it looks...and feels..."

Beth slowly rubbed her pubic mound, feeling her smoothness. Before Ken could call out the next pose, I walked up, once again placing myself behind her. I slid my hands over her swollen chest, into her stomach, and rubbed over her bald pussy. Beth didn't follow the rules, speaking.

"Mmmm....nice, huh...?"

I remained silent, finding her clit with my middle finger, gently rubbing it. Beth slouched gently, trying to push out her clit. My left hand rubbed her ass, preparing Beth for her time. I made a hushing sound in her ear, reminding her.

"Oohhh...I forgot...no talking..."

After my brief masturbation of her, stirring her juices, I walked back to Ken after quickly poking my fingers into her butt hole. Beth jumped slightly.

"Oohhch...."

I nodded to Ken. He give Beth her directions.

"So, since you now have such a pretty pussy...you must be...a cat..."

Beth laughed at his little joke. Smiling like a teenager, having just been told a cute boy likes her, Beth got down on her hands and knees. It was certainly degrading as her boobs, full of milk for her 16 month old daughter, hung below her body. But, it was much more comfortable than her camel pose. And, she was guessing that it would not involve a blow job. Even if I wanted to, and I did want to, I could not get hard.

Beth curved her back upwards, lifting her stomach, and hung her head low. The cheeks of her butt flexed together, hiding all signs of her butt hole. Blonde hair covered her face as she tilted it inwards. Softly, I could hear Beth pretend to purr, completing the pose.

I sat back, recovering, as Ken took over the show. He circled the nude mother in front of him, filming in high definition every intimate crevice and feature she had. The dark, swollen nipples of a hormonal mother. The smooth, creamy thighs of a woman who keeps herself out of the sun. A round, taught ass of a girl who frequents the yoga studio. The blonde hair of a lady who keeps herself beautiful. Ending at her ass, Ken spoke.

"Now, flex."

Ken had told Beth he would only speak out commands. And then inspect, as needed. I was inspecting, and for this pose, I did so from a distance. Beth dropped down her back, arching hard, flaring out her butt like a baboon. Displaying her red and pink pussy, hormonal and horny. Her head went up, proud and noble, like a cat walking purposeful through a room. But, my inspections focussed on her now bulging asshole, flexing as she pushed to create a forceful arch.

"Relax."

Beth left the position, returning to her original state. Her butt cheeks squeezed together again, hiding my focal point. Beth's chest jiggled into position, swinging slightly.

"Flex."

Again Beth arched her back, this time trying harder to force up her ass. Again, her asshole seemed to be erupting. The dimples at the base of her back seemed to cave in on themselves. The folds of her vagina separated, revealing the pink tunnel leading to her ovaries. I felt my penis flex at the sight, gathering up the troops in hopes of battling again.

Ken repeated the commands a couple more times, moving around her. Letting the suburban housewife degrade herself willingly for the man before her. Desperate to maintain her youth. Feeing of the confidence that attracting a man 10 years younger generated. Beth just kept flexing open her ass, unaware of the camera circling her nakedness, happy to be the center of attention. When satisfied, Ken stopped filming the insecure mother of two.

"Wow. That's a sexy looking cat. Now, how about...A Happy Baby..."

Beth laughed. It oddly appropriate with her pubescent looking pussy. And was going to be an easy one for all parties involved. I prepared myself for an inspection.

"Happy Baby...ha!"

Sitting on her butt, Beth lay back and lifted her knees into the air, spreading her legs. Then, without any hint of modesty, she spread her legs wide like she was giving birth and rocked backwards. Her hands found the bottom of her feet and she pulled against them, flexing open her pussy obscenely. Laying back, the position was complete. Everyone was happy with the baby before us. Again Ken circled Beth in a wildly pornographic positioned.

"You don't sound like a happy baby..."

Ken was breaking his no talk rule. It had been almost 30 minutes, and some of the initial discipline we had was wearing off. Beth just followed along, smiling, pulling on her toes, flexing the bald vagina to reveal every lip, every glistening pink fold to the camera above. Ken even walked on the matt, spread open her pussy with his left hand while aiming the camera into her birth canal with his right.

"Does the baby want her pussy licked?"

Ken lifted the camera, pointing it to the cooing woman before him. The woman with brown anuses on her breasts, swollen, nipples extending long and proud. Beth leaned forward, trying to look at Ken behind her blindfold. Ken aimed the camera right at her face, capturing the erotic scene as Beth simulated a child's voice.

"Oohh...baby want pussy...licked..."

Ken ran his free hand up to Beth's chest. Pushing a breast towards the leaning face, Ken aimed one of the dark areolas towards the pouting lips.

"Then baby needs to nurse herself..."

The fullness of Beth's chest allowed the nipple to reach her face that was bent forward. Ken ran a nipple along her lips, capturing Beth rooting for her own breast. With a mouth open wide, Beth's tongue found the puckered areola and put her lips onto it. She began to suckle.

I wanted to walk forward and help, but Ken seemed to have things under control for the moment. He pushed the underside of her breast, helping release whatever milk remained. Beth's flow was not as strong as before, having already nursed me. But, she found some for herself. Ken continued.

"Open your mouth...let me see..."

Beth held open her mouth, rolling her tongue around her nipple as Ken pushed into her breast. A stream sprayed into her throat force Beth to gulp, almost sounding like a gurgle with her mouth open wide.

"Good baby...now keep nursing..."

Ken slid free while, for a brief moment, Beth's chest stayed in position from her sucking. It was just long enough for Ken to stand back and capture the depravity. When her tit finally broke the suction and flopped forward, an arch of milk sprayed through the air. I took it as my cue to move forward.

I thought down dog might be excessive, but this pose was incredibly graphic and revealing. I bent towards the waiting vagina, staring at the asshole Beth was introducing to the world around us. It looked like I needed to diaper her, the mom with leaking breasts bulging between her elbows. It was ironic.

I placed my hands on the bottom of her butt, leaned forward, and began to lick her clit like I did hundreds of times before. Probably thousands. I recognized her sweet taste instantly. And, I recognized the form and texture of Betsy, her clits pet name, despite the lack of hair. I hadn't lost my touch.

"Oh yea...."

Beth pulled against her feet, moving them like the happy baby she was. Faster I licked, rewarding her for the time she spent on me. My fingers roamed up her butt, feeling the shape, moving to the center. Finding her asshole, looking up with my eyes, watching her legs wriggle with the stimulation. Her mouth was puffed open, happy with the new feelings coming from between her legs.

Usually, when married, Beth would sometimes lie back for thirty minutes as the feelings built up inside of her. But as I licked her clit, tasting her juices, starting to slide my finger into her asshole, I could tell she had cut her time down significantly. Just like the industrial revolution, Beth's sexual revolution discovered new processes and techniques to make things better.

The baby was getting a bit too happy. I did not want to miss the next couple of poses due to her early release, so I lifted my mouth from her slit, wiggling my finger deep in her rectum as her vagina took a breath. I bent my finger, curling it into her vaginal tunnel, peaking at the distorted flesh inside of her vagina. White from stretching. Straightening it out once more, I began to slowly fuck Beth up her ass with it.

The baby just lay still before me as my finger slid in and out. Her asshole was gripping me substantially, caving in on itself when I pushed, bulging out like a volcano when I pulled. Ken tapped me on my shoulder, handing me the bottle of oil from his bag, already opened. I took it and began to squeeze a liberal amount around my finger. Beth shook at the urine like flow, appreciating it.

"Yea...that's better..."

Beth was no longer following the "don't talk" rule. I didn't mind at all, as long as I could remain silent. The oil made my probings easier, allowing me to push deeper into Beth at a faster paste. Beth would flex her legs with each push, helping me finger fuck her. I paused a couple time, curious with the various forms and features I found deep in her rectum. I found a soft, round bulge and pushed into it. Beth almost shouted.

"Oh my god...Ken...don't touch that..."

I slid my finger back, returning my mouth to her clit, trying to distract her from the invasive probing. My finger had just found a small formation inside Beth that was seemingly off limits and unsanitary. As her body moved into my mouth, happy with the return visit, I moved my finger deep again. It pushed into the warm material. Beth jolted, but held her feet firm. I took it to be a classic case of "no" means "yes."

"Oh...god...that's my...ugh..."

Beth moaned at the internal probing, no longer shocked at surprised from the odd feeling. It was like when she ate sushi for the first time, revolted at the texture with her first bite. But then the taste and flavor sank into her body, and she loved it ever since. My finger rubbed hard into the material.

"Oh...wait...I need to...wait,.."

I understood exactly what she meant, having been given the order numerous times by her years ago. Her orgasm was rising too fast and her mind wasn't ready to process it. Beth needed to be all in for her orgasm. I had satisfied the purpose of her current yoga pose and backed away. My finger slid free with faint traces of material on it. I smelled Beth's core biology, my viagra. I was hard and was probably going to have an erection for the next four hours.

"Oh my god...that was so...bad..."

Ken smiled as I smelled.

"So...speaking of bad...how about...Garland..."

Beth didn't smile this time. Her body was on cruise control, knowing that if the pace was kept up, a massive orgasm was imminent.

"Garland...whoa..."

Beth didn't stand or go through whatever pre-pose routine was required. Beth merely squatted low with knees bent and spread wide. Bringing her palms together, Beth looked like she was praying while taking a dump, if women did such things.

Ken moved low, aiming at the hanging folds of skin that now flared out below Beth. The position could have been called the snail walk if Beth's pussy was able to touch the ground. Instead, it hung six inches above the matt. After his brief circle, making sure to capture the poop hole that seemed about ready to poop, Ken moved to my side.

"God, you are sexy..."

After an appropriate delay, I lay behind Beth and moved my head towards her squatting ass. My eyes looked back, watching the pale white butt that was spread wide. Beth felt my forehead press against her waiting cheeks and lifted them, clearing a passage. Her vaginal folds looked like short curtains, hanging around her opening. When my mouth slid past both holes, Beth lowered slightly. I began to lap her clit.

"Unnggmmmm..."

I had hit the spot. Beth rocked her squatted body back and forth, moving into my licking tongue. I felt her hard pebble rolling along my tongue, back and forth. My hands held onto her hips, pulling her down, using her as leverage. Dragging her into me. After a few minutes of licking, my mouth slid over her birth canal, probing it with my tongue. Beth pushed her clit hard into my nose, feeling the pointed surface digging into her folds.

Lower still I went, rubbing the smooth skin between her pussy and asshole. I polished her skin, rubbing the scar tissue from her episiotomy, her most tender and personal reminder of giving birth. Pushing Beth into position, I found her asshole, pushing my tongue into it. Biting it gently, chewing on it. Beth chirped.

"Eeeyyykk..."

It was as much a happy as it was a surprised squeak. I softly pinched Beth's butt, giving her a tender love squeeze. My nose pushed into her wet slit as she remained squatting, seeming to use my face as a toilet. I would have let her if he did, inhaling deeply. I could smell her sex, felt her wetness that signaled her readiness. After finishing my time between her legs, I pushed her up slightly and rolled out from under her.

Crawling back, Ken was quick to speak. Almost too quick.

"Now...I hope you're ready...plow..."

Beth fell back onto her butt, seemingly happy to remove herself from the squatting position. Not because of the vulgarity, but because it was one of her least comfortable yoga poses. Rolling onto her spine, Beth pushed her bottom and legs into the air, straight and together. I moved close to her, watching her cheeks squish together as she flexed her muscles.

Amazingly, Beth bent her hips and her legs slowly fell towards her face, She was bending herself almost in half, on her back. While her legs continued to slowly fall, I didn't wait, straddling over her with my back to her face. I squatted down, sitting on her legs, forcing her into position. With her pussy welcoming me, I leaned forward and began to lick. It was in this position I planned to finish.

"Harder..."

Beth was back to her bossy self. I got comfortable and just continued to focus on her clit, licking harder as requested. Beth pushed her hands into my legs, feeling my presence, letting me know that I was doing a good job. My eyes locked on her bulging bunny hole, squeezed shut while inhaling, flaring out when exhaling. Faster I licked, faster her bottom bulged. Harder. Faster. And then, Beth's little poop hole formed a volcano as her orgasm erupted inside of her.

"Oh my god...oh my god..."

Beth was jerking her legs under me as I pushed her down. I was forcing her into position, holding her as I continued my oral probings of Beth. Flicking her clit. Slowing gently as her hips bucked. Again her asshole collapsed on itself, as if trying to crush a walnut. Again it blossomed, flowering like a rose in the bright sunlight. I had done my job, hired again years later. I had worked Beth's orgasm out of her.

"God...Ken...that was awesome..."

Beth leg her legs flop loudly onto the ground. She was not moving, laying still, hands holding resting gently on her vagina. She still felt warm tingles and Beth's fingers moved gently, satisfying the feelings. Her breasts remained upright, still pert from the milk left un released from her chest. Beth was wetting her lips, trying to restore the saliva that had been drained from her mouth. All juices were apparently needed between her legs.

"I'm so spent..."

Ken was focussing on the freshly orgasmic pussy and fingers that slowly massaged it. I was in a semi erect state, ready to make my final assault. I pulled down my pants and removed every stitch of fabric I had. Beth and I were going to have naked time once again.

12