A Secretary Changed Ch. 04

Story Info
Office girl begins to learn her body and cougar training.
2.2k words
4.36
66k
21

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story so far...

Miss Jane, our protagonist, has the lovely young blonde Jenna just where she wants her.

Our heroine Jenna, young and busty office girl, very naive and inexperienced, a classic good girl.

Mrs. Rebecca Anders, the cougar that as much as gave Jenna to Miss Jane on a silver platter, also recounting how she came to be under Miss Jane's thumb...

Now lets continue with this work of fiction. ..

Kneeling naked and collared, wiping my tears as Miss Jane turned the camera back on me. My ass burning and starting to bruise from my..spanking. My face red and stinging from the slap. Pouting and sobbing as Miss Jane sneered.

"Now little miss big tits, pinch your nipples and use them to lift those lovely big breasts of yours," she commanded softly.

I slowly complied, still pouting. Trying not to use my nails, which would have been uncomfortable even more than just fingers, I pinched my nipples with a whimper and pulled my breasts up. Holding them. For her.

The camera was focusing on my tits as she started spelling things out for me.

"Keep them up pet, and listen carefully," she said, camera in hand.

"Rule numero uno, you do what I say, when I say, without question. Nod yes if you understand. "

Holding my nipples and keeping my breasts lifted, I nodded yes.

"Good pet," she smirked. "Spread you knees wider now."

Keeping my breasts held up I opened my knees wide, blushing, humiliated.

"Rule two, your body is now mine to do with as I please. That means you're gonna fuck who I say, when I say, how I say, and where I say. Understand?"

My mouth agape in shock, I couldn't believe she was talking to me like this. I simply nodded yes like some idiot. I still hadn't quite grasped exactly what was happening, but in time I would learn just what she meant.

"Rule three, pet, from now on you will address me as Mistress, Mistress Jane, or Ma'am if we're in public."

I just nodded yes, my breasts becoming quite uncomfortable now from being held up by my nipples. Starting to whimper and squirm a bit, she giggled at my discomfort

" Rule number four pet, you will dress as I see fit. I'm sure you have quite a collection of slutty clothes and we will expand on that."

This was becoming a bit much.

" Miss, I mean Mistress, may I let my tits go now please?" I asked quietly.

She sneered and replied, "That brings us to rule five little miss big tits. You do not speak unless given permission or asked a direct question, and the word no is no longer in your vocabulary. Understand?"

I pouted and nodded yes.

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...three years earlier....

.

Jane, holding my shoulders firmly, kept me in place in front of the television as I was forced to watch myself onscreen.

Removing my engagement ring and handing it to her as she filmed it all. My shame. My humiliation complete as I watched.

The two black guys manhandling my body onto all fours on my own floor. Naked in heels. The very heels I was currently wearing. I couldn't believe it was me on screen.

" Watch closely precious, this is my favorite part," she said with a giggle. Onscreen the dreadlocked one got behind me. The beastly one in front. As if on cue both cocks slid into my body at once. Penetrating me at both ends. As I watched in horror, they started pumping.

My body, pushed forward, pulled back. Dark, strong hands holding my hips and dark hands wrapping my hair around them. Watching as Jane held me in place, I couldn't believe I was taking such huge members deep in my body. So long it seemed the tips would touch inside me.

Jane giggled, keeping me on my knees. Making me watch. I squirmed a bit and looked up at her. As I did, she pointed back at the screen.

Looking again at my own personal video I watched as my body was impaled between those two huge black cocks.

My eyes watching with rapt attention, I didn't hear the rustling behind us, of clothes being removed....

Kneeling naked, collared, holding my heavy big breasts up by my swollen pink nipples, Mistress Jane panned the camera up and down my body.

My breasts starting to really feel uncomfortable, I whimpered.

" Now, little miss big tits, let's see the pink," she said, focusing the camera down. "Lean back on one arm, and use two fingers on your left hand to spread that bald little slit."

Blushing, humiliated, I did as she said. Kneeling, with my supple smooth thighs wide apart, I moved my body back, letting one arm take my weight. Unable to look at her or her camera I reached down, with my left hand. My blonde hair hanging as I used my index and middle finger to spread my slit open. My inner pink exposed. The bud of my clit peeking out from its hood.

" Well it looks like someone's enjoying this," giggled Mistress Jane. " Look at your fingers pet."

Lifting my two fingers I was almost shocked, to see them glistening wet.

" Taste them," she said. Looking at her in disgust I almost, almost but not quite, said no. My sore bottom a reminder of what would happen.

I'm quite fit, toned, though not muscular. I can easily run five miles. I can lift nearly twice my weight. Nearly, if I really strain. I can do hundreds of crunches and my core is strong. Yet I have no doubt Mistress Jane could easily take me and bend my sexy body to her will. Easily.

With trepidation I lifted my fingers, my glistening fingers to my mouth and sucked them clean, pouting.

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine....three years earlier.....

Leaning down from behind me, her hands on my shoulders, Jane whispered, " Good show isn't it precious. Be nice for your fiancee to see, wouldn't it?"

I swallowed and, looking at the screen, watching my mouth and pussy being pumped, I shook my head no. My dear Finley. He could never see this. This travesty. This...horror.

" Well unless you do as you're told precious, that's exactly what he will be seeing," she whispered. Deep into my ear.

" Don't forget also precious, I have your lovely engagement ring. Would you like it back?" she kept whispering, making my eyes water up, the beginnings of tears.

" Yes please," was all I could say.

" Good precious, " she said, stepping back. " Stand up and turn around."

Standing up a little shaky in my heels I turned to face her. I also noticed the two men she brought. Sitting on the sofa.

Big. Black. Naked.

Not wasting time or pretence she said," Strip precious, everything but your heels, and maybe you'll get this back." She pulled a chain out from under her black satin blouse, around her neck, my engagement ring on it.

My eyes down I could only think of my fiancee, as I unbuttoned my blouse slowly, shrugging it off. As I unzipped my skirt I asked Jane," Why are you doing this?"

" I'm doing this because I like doing this, now no talking unless you're spoken to," she said as I slid my skirt off. Standing naked now, just in my tan high heels.

All eyes were on my pale body. My figure is still good for a woman in her, shall we say forties. My breasts just a hint of sag but at my age it's to be expected. Still pendulous at a nice D cup. Hips flared and womanly, my butt not overly large. Jane only really had one problem. My blonde landing strip.

" This will need to go, by tonight I think," she said as she yanked at my little strip of blonde hair, just over my slit. Making me wince in pain. " I don't care how you get rid of it but it needs to be bald down here. "

She tugged them again, harder and I gasped in pain. " Okay okay then, I will," I said, humiliated.

As the two men chuckled she yanked my pubes again hard, then slapped my pussy, making me squeal. " Your answer is always yes Mistress, from now on," she admonished. Then slapped my pussy again, harder this time.

" Owwww yes Mistress," I quickly replied, my pussy starting to swell.

That's when she stepped aside, and told me to crawl to my new boyfriends......

Pouting up at her, my two fingers in my mouth, leaning back on one arm I sucked them clean. Her camera catching all the action.

" Now little miss big tits, dip them in and repeat the process," she commanded. At some point, I noticed, her tone became less condescending and more authoritarian. Some small part of my confused brain still wanted to protest, to scream at her to stop and to tell her I wouldn't do this.

I knew on a larger scale however, I was trapped. If it wasn't painful, then she had other ways to ensure my obedience. Namely my so-called photo shoot. Well I guess every girl dreams of being a model right?.

As she smiled I rubbed my fingers over and in my open pink slit, then sucked them clean again. My revulsion growing. My only saving grace was that it was my own, and not her pussy I was tasting.

As if reading my mind she said," Enjoy the taste pet? Don't worry, you WILL get used to it. It and many others."

As she said, "Again," I whimpered and began a cycle. Wetting my fingers, sucking them clean, wetting my fingers, sucking them clean. For almost an hour. Until I was a wet, quivering, trembling mess

My body was so flushed, my pink pale skin glistening with sweat. My soft inner thighs were slippery and wet with my juices. My big pink nipples were painfully swollen and my heavy fat breasts were dripping with saliva when finally she ordered me to stop.

For almost an hour she recorded me. Almost an hour she made me torture myself. I looked down at my body. My outer lips swollen and red. My clit swollen and purple. My inner lips out, distended.

" Now little miss big tits, let's see what we can do with that chest," she said grinning. "Hold your tits up and out."

Cupping my breasts I held them up. The saliva coating my girly flesh making them slick. Grinning, she crossed her legs and leaned in a bit, holding the camera.

" Let's see if you can suck your own nipples pet," she suggested almost curiously. Lifting my heavy breasts I pouted, my wet mouth enveloping each swollen nipple.

Naked on my knees, with my thighs wide apart. Exposed. Thick leather collar locked on. I held my breasts up and sucked my own swollen pink nipples. Each one in turn. Over and over until my tummy and tits were dripping wet. Saliva forming a pool in my little belly button.

I licked and sucked on my own tits for almost another hour as she recorded me. When she finally told me to stop every inch of my sexual organs ached. I was so shaky, so wet, so humiliated. For Heaven's sake, I'm a good girl!

With a sneer she asked," I bet you would give your left foot to cum right now, wouldnt you?" I could only whimper and nod yes.

" Shame," she sneered. " Cause it's not gonna happen" As I panted and pouted up at her she set the camera down.

" It's question time pet. First of all, are you bisexual?" she asked. I shook my head no. " You are now," she giggled.

I swallowed nervously. The thought of being with another girl had never crossed my mind. Like, ever.

" Have you ever sucked cock?" she asked. Again, as I shook my head no the gleam in her eyes told me I would be soon.

" Done anal?" she asked, already shaking her head. Of course not. Like, gross and, ouch right?

Now it may be said I'm such a total blonde, not very bright and all. And that may be true I mean, I always worked more on my body then my brain. Go with your strengths right? But it didn't take a genuine professor to understand where she was headed with these questions. Or rather, where I was headed. What was soon to be happening to my body. With my body.

" Good, " she said. " That means your'e going to be very tight, at least at first. And I do love watching big tits jiggle as a slut is being trained in the fine art of deep throating a plethora of different sized cocks"

All I could do was bite my lip and give her a big blue eyed pout. That really made her giggle, as she took up her damn camera again..

" Now, let's see you multitask pet," she said as she turned on the camera. " What I want you to do is stay as you are, kneeling. With your left hand rub your clit in slow circles. As you do that, use your right hand to lift your tits in turns, and suck on your nipples."

My body was already trembling, from the torture I was enduring. I never really though how torment didn't need to include pain.

My new Mistress had so many lessons to teach me about sadism...cruelty....torture. ...

(to be continued).....