A Secretary Changed Ch. 06

Story Info
Is it getting warm in here?
4.1k words
4.45
59.4k
16

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read the first parts of this fictitious tale of tail for your evening delectation. ...

Sitting at the vanity I looked at the cosmetics. So many I began to wonder if this Jane owned a beauty supply company. Then it crossed my mind. So obvious my blonde head missed it.

I'm not the first girl to be here.

Picking up a brush I started. Some foundation. A good base. Yeah. Cover up. Starting to apply my face, as you girls all know putting on your face is a zen time of your day. If guys only knew. It's hard work being a girl, but it's also crazy fun.

Just a hint of blush. Yeah. The trick is to not look like you're wearing makeup at all. Natural. Yeah bitches, I woke up like this.

I was just getting into my groove when I stopped. Looking at my reflection, the collar on my neck. What am I doing? I'm dolling myself up for this, rapist? Kidnapper? Psycho lezzie wierdo?

Just then the door opened, Mistress Jane standing there and, in a different outfit.

Looking in the mirror I could see her. Tight leather corset. Her breasts pushed up and constricted. Leather skirt. Tight and short. Knee high boots. Oh my God. Holding a whip.

"Hurry up pet," she said. Her eyes burning into me even through the mirror's reflection. Even as I watched she seemed to grow a few more inches. Becoming godlike. Goddess incarnate. I could almost swear she had black wings and horns.

"Heavy eye shadow, heavy lipstick pet. Pink to match your finger and toenails."

I whimpered and trembled, dropping the mascara. " Yes Mistress, " I replied. Idiot. Why can't I seem to tell her no. Every inch of my being screamed no, yet my words betrayed me. Maybe it was the way she was stroking the whip. I don't know.

"And hurry pet, " she said, grinning. "We have a lot of fun to get started, as soon as you're ready."

Picking up the mascara, I started to do my eyes as she watched. Wiping a tear. Makeup ruined. Try again. My trembling fingers held the little brush. Painting my eyes like a whore. Then the shadow.

Now I'm sure you girls are familiar with the smoky eyes. Taylor Swift does it. So does Jen Lawrence. And never mind Katy Perry. I did it more. More then them. Heavy blue shadow on my eyes. Whore makeup. Ugh.

Next was the lips. Nice glossy coat of pink. Then another. Thick like she wanted. Shiny. Wet look. Top that with a glittery clear coat. Why not try to make it outlandish. Right? Glancing in the mirror I could see Mistress Jane nodding in approval.

"That's lovely pet. Now let's get back to the bedroom shall we?" she said, beckoning me with her hand. Her hand holding the whip.

"Yes Mistress, " was all I could think to say.

She led me back into the bedroom, smiling. I followed, my arms crossed over my naked breasts. For some reason I thought I could still preserve some measure of my dignity. Maybe just a little of my pride. A small touch of my modesty.

That ship had long since sailed. When we entered the bedroom the first thing I noticed were the cameras. All four of them. On tripods and wired to a laptop. Lovely.

As I stood looking at the scene, every angle of the bed covered by the cameras, she tapped on the laptop and every camera lit up green.

" Now don't worry about trying too hard pet. Anything not right can be fixed in editing," she said. Talking to me like I was happy to be here. Like I was talent. Maybe I was now. Seems I was gonna be a star. Go me.

Taking out a small camera Mistress Jane pointed to the bed. " Now I understand you're a yoga girl, get on the bed and show me how flexible you are," she said.

Slowly I crawled on the bed, naked and collared as her camera started clicking. The video cameras rolling. Then I started posing for her...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...three years earlier...

My eyes pouting up at the camera, naked in heels with a long black cock in my mouth, I could only give a muffled groan as I felt the other cock at my entrance.

My cuffed wrists flexed and I squirmed. His dark hands gripped my hips and lifted them. Making my back arch. Making my body more accommodating to his tip. His thick tip. As I felt him push, I moaned on the cock filling my mouth. My engagement ring rubbing my chin uncomfortably.

Now I'm no virgin. I've seen my share of members, but none like the one pushing in me. It was so thick I thought I would pass out. And that was just the head. Looking up at Jane, Mistress Jane, I could only groan. Her camera focused on my face, capturing the pained pout and my mouth full of thick black dick.

"That's it precious, relax and take it," she said smiling. "You took it last night, and you'll take it again so just take it. TAKE IT!"

As she yelled the last two words the beastly black man behind me buried his entire long fat cock in my pussy. Making me moan loudly as Dreadlocks held my head down on his cock.

My pussy never felt so unbelievably full. He must have had at least 8 inches, thick as a soda can. I gave up all pretense of trying to suck the cock in my mouth to reach the chain holding my engagement ring and just moaned on it.

Kneeling, naked, wearing my high heels from the office, thick black cocks pumping me at both ends and my wrists cuffed tightly behind me, Mistress Jane just smiled and winked saying," I can't wait to meet your sweet fiancee precious."...

Not knowing how to pose I started off with full splits. Naked. To say it was different would be an understatement. My long legs out on either side of me, spread completely, the bed was easily big enough to contain them. Staying in the splits, I leaned down and rested my body, my breasts flat on the bed.

"Perfect pet, that's lovely," Mistress Jane said as her infernal camera clicked away. Keeping my eyes closed and my toes pointed I turned into side splits. My left leg straight out in front of me and my right leg straight out behind me. Tilting my head back, I pulled my right foot up and rested my toes on the back of my head. Then I turned and repeated the pose facing the opposite direction.

Click click click went the camera. " Excellent pet, you're doing good," Mistress Jane said. "Now let's see what you can do on your back."

Pouting at her and glaring, I lay on my back. Blushing at my nakedness, although by this point I don't even know why.

Lifting my left leg straight up I put it behind my head, one hand covering my naked pussy. Then I repeated the pose with my right. Keeping my flawless long legs straight and my pretty little toes pointed.

"Outstanding little miss big tits!" Mistress Jane exclaimed. Her camera clicking away the entire time. "Now let's see you do both."

Glaring at her, I pulled both my long legs up easily, putting my arms behind my thighs. Bent completely in half, with my ankles locked behind my head, I kept my hands over my exposed slit.

"That is absolutely amazing pet," Mistress Jane said. She was so impressed she even stopped taking pictures. But the four video cameras were still lit up green.

"I want you to send me another video every day now pet," she said. "In addition to your three edging videos I want a video of you in that pose for at least one edging session. The ultimate goal is going to be performing cunnilingus on your own pussy. Understand pet?"

With a pouting whimper, naked, collared and bent in half, ankles behind my head I replied,"Yes Mistress."...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...three years earlier. ...

Mmmmphh...mmphhh..mmphhh...

That was the only sound I could make as Mistress Jane talked about meeting my fiancee Finley Anders. Dear Finley. My love. The long cock in my mouth keeping my tounge pinned down and my mouth full. Struggling to breathe.

The thickness of the cock pumping into my pussy was making me feel stretched like never before. At first I thought I would pass out, but after a few dozen thrusts it began to feel quite sublime. I felt guilty. Just a twinge of shame remaining as my body responded to the attentions of these two black gods.

" That's the spirit precious," laughed Mistress Jane, camera in hand as she noticed the change. My mouth willingly sucking that long black shaft now. My body pressing back against the cock thrusting into me. I looked up at her as she winked.

"You really are a good girl precious," said Mistress Jane. "Your fiancee is a lucky man to enjoy that body. I'm so happy you're willing to share your charms."

My lips wrapped tightly on the shaft, sucking harder. My cheeks hollowed and my spit running down my chin all over his balls. My engagement ring still on the little gold chain wrapped around the base of his shaft. I knew I'd never get my mouth down that far but that didn't stop me from trying. His moans of pleasure telling my ears I was doing it right.

" Ay Jane," Dreadlocks said, the first words I heard from him so far. " I'm 'bout to fill this white mouth with spunk," he warned. His hand gripping my hair and controlling the tempo of his blowjob.

" Do it," encouraged Mistress Jane as she zoomed the camera in on my face and mouth. " And precious, no swallowing until I say." All I could do was look at the camera as his hand moved my mouth up and down...

After Mistress Jane took a few more pictures of me in different yoga poses, the plow, sun salutation, downward dog, all naked, we took a minute.

"Wow little miss big tits, you're very flexible," she told me as she sipped a glass of wine. "The boys are going to love you."

The last comment making me whimper. I kneeled, naked and collared on the bed, and thought I better try again. "Please Mistress, may we please stop this?" I pleaded. "I'm really not like this. I really don't think I want to do this sort of thing."

" Oh you're quite going to enjoy what I have planned for you pet," she said with a grin. "The things you're going to experience will be amazing. The adventures we are going to have." Her sneer just plastered on her face.

Lowering my eyes I started to sob. Wiping my tears. Looking up at her with my most precious blue eyes. The most pleading look I've ever used in my life. She just smiled and pulled out a bag from the dresser. Opening it, I felt my heart sink as she started taking out lengths of silken rope.

"On your tummy pet, face down," she told me as she started laying the rope out. I pouted, saying "Please Mistress, please don't tie me, I'll do what you want, please?"

I knew if I was tied down I wouldn't like what was going to happen.

As Mistress Jane picked up the whip again she asked, "Are you saying no to me bitch?" Very quickly I lay on the bed, on my tummy, my big breasts squished beneath me.

"Thought so," she said, putting the whip down. Smacking my ass hard once, she said, "Lift." I raised my body up and she slipped one of the big fluffy pillows under my hips, keeping them up.

With a whimper I felt my left ankle pulled out, then felt the rope being tied. Tight. I closed my eyes as she tied it to the bedpost. Keeping my eyes closed and trembling, I felt her pull my right ankle out and tie it. My long perfect legs spread wide.

Whispering, "Mistress," she ignored me and pulled my right wrist out. Tying it to the bedpost. Then humming to herself she tied my left wrist. Both tied tightly.

"Not going anywhere are you pet?" she giggled. "Try to move little miss big tits."

I tried moving. Squirming. Not able to even move an inch. Tied tightly to the bed with a pillow keeping my hips and waist up. I felt her straddle my back.

"Open wide pet," she said, putting a red strappy ball to my lips. As I opened my mouth to ask what she was doing I found myself gagged suddenly. My mouth full. She quickly tied on the straps and I was effectively silenced.

Naked, collared, tied tightly and spread eagle, face down on the bed, gagged, I whimpered as Mistress Jane took out a bottle of oil with a sneer.

"Time to break in that sweet little hole pet," she said, my worst fear realized...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...three years earlier...

My eyes looked straight at the camera as Dreadlocks held my head down one last time. My eyes bulged as I felt copius amounts of thick hot semen fill my mouth. So much. Too much. Trying not to choke, not to swallow, not to drown, I gave several muffled groans to Mistress Jane's delight.

As he pulled my hair up and my head off his cock I closed my mouth. Unable to hold it all in a glob ran down my chin. His balls coated. My lovely engagement ring, still on the chain wrapped around the base of his shaft was coated in cum. All the while the beast behind me kept slowly pumpimg his monster in my tight pussy. Slow and deep.

"Open wide," giggled Mistress Jane. Opening my mouth she zoomed in on my face. On my open mouth. The thick load coating my tounge. "Swallow precious, and enjoy your reward," she told me. With a grimace I swallowed the horrible slime.

Throughout my life I can't say I've never sucked cock. In fact on dates, that was usually what happened after two or three lovely dinners. Maybe a movie. However I wasn't much for letting my companion fill my mouth with his end product. Usually I let him finish in my hand or in a condom. So it was not really rewarding to swallow this black man's thick load. But swallow it I did. Several swallows it took to finish, then Mistress Jane demanded proof.

Holding my mouth open to show I swallowed like a good girl, Mistress Jane smiled down at me. "One down, one to go precious," she teased. Then, smiling, she told the wall of black muscle fucking me from behind," Fuck her harder and faster, fill her blonde pussy with your sauce."

Holding my hips tightly, bruising my delicate flesh, he started hammering me. His thighs slapping mine. Making my entire body bounce. Every thrust making me squeal. Making my face bump Dreadlock's slimy spent member.

Just when I thought I was going to orgasm from the hammering he was giving me, it came to a complete stop. Holding his thick member deep in me, his balls against my slit I felt him spurt. I could actually feel every single burst as he coated my insides with his baby makers.

I know a lady shouldn't talk like this. But a lady also shouldn't be on her knees, naked in heels, wrists cuffed while a huge black man fills her pussy with cream.

Pulling his cock out, my body felt empty. Used and sore. With a slap on my ass he moved away. Pushing me back, Dreadlock also got up and stood in front of me. I rested on my knees, my ass on my heels and tried to catch my breath. Semen seeping from my now gaping pussy, onto my high heels and my ankles, into the carpet.

Putting down her camera, Mistress Jane came to stand next to Dreadlock, her hand on his cock, stroking him.

"When he's hard again precious, I'm going to show you how to get your ring off his shaft, then he's going to fuck your ass," she told me with a smile. I looked up at her, trembling, and nodded slowly.

Resigned to my terrible fate...

The gag filling my mouth, I could only give muffled moans, as I squirmed helplessly. I now understood why my ass was elevated. I winced, when I felt the oil run on my ass. Mistress Jane, still humming to herself pleasantly as she poured a generous amount on my taut, pert cheeks. Between my crack. Pouring it down all over my bald exposed slit.

Still tender from the earlier session, I gave a muffled groan into my gag as Mistress Jane used her free hand to rub and oil up my lower regions. Insanely my mind could only think how she was ruining the lovely bedding. You just don't do that to 500 thread count Egyptian cotton.

After what seemed an eternity, like the eternity I was sure I would be swimming in a lake of fire, she finished. "There you are pet, all nice and lubed up for whatever may happen," she said. I heard her walk away and then walk back. I assumed she was fetching some devious device of debauchery to diddle my derriere delightfully with. Imagine my disappointment when all I felt was a single finger tracing down every bump of my spine.

It's often said that a woman's back is the most sensual thing. To look at. To touch. A firm hand on the small of your back as a man opens a door for you is a wondrous thing. Soft kisses down the backbone will actually remove your backbone and make you pliant and willing. So to speak.

When Mistress Jane ran her single finger, her nail tracing down my spine, sensuality was the most distant thing on my mind. However, I will admit it did make me quiver. But not in the good storybook way. More like the quivering of a slice of lemon pie about to be devoured.

"Let's see what we have here," Mistress giggled as her finger easily slipped between my well oiled cheeks. So well oiled that even clenching tight, with my firm, yoga conditioned glutes, I was unable to keep her probing digit out.

"Oh yes, this is the spot right here," she cooed. As she said the last word, I felt her finger slip in my tight, virgin brown eye. Making me squeal. The gag muffling my pleas and making me sound as though I was drowning in a sea of oatmeal.

And that was just the very tip of her finger. All I could think was her nail was going to give me quite a scratch. Probably bleed out. But apparently she knew what she was doing. I wonder how.

Still with that damned infernal humming, as though she was making a cake, she pressed more in. It was starting to get, disconcerting. My protests well muffled by the ball gagging me. I begin to drool down my chin and kept helplessly squirming.

"Just a little more pet, just a little. There you go," she softly said, as her entire finger slipped in. My tight virgin ass clenching. Burning. My head tossed a bit in pain.

Then it started to get worse.

She pumped her finger in my well lubed little hole a few times. In. Out. In and out. Each time making my body wince and my tied wrists flex. My eyes shut tight, I bit down on the ball gag, drooling like a mindless animal. Feeling my ass burn. Deliciously painful. And to think it wasn't even 24 hours since I first found out Mistress Jane walked the earth.

"Ready pet?" she asked. Slippery little hole quivering I could only shake my pretty blonde head no. Hoping she wasn't going to add a second finger. That little treat was coming later. For now? My breathing stopped as I wanted to scream. She was cruelly starting to move her finger. Her half buried digit moving around in slow circles. Slowly widening my anal ring.

"You're so tight pet, so tight and delicious, " she said as her finger moved in expanding circles. My high pitched groans muffled. "You will thank me for this later little miss big tits, when you're taking a hard cock in here," she said. Her finger mercilessly opening my tight little hole more and more.

Then she added a second finger...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...three years earlier...

As I tried to calm my body, my breathing heavy and my nerves a jangling mess, Mistress Jane continued to stroke Dreadlocks long black shaft in front of my face. I squirmed a bit on my knees, my high heels digging into my ass. Looking at her, at him, at his cock.

I felt so guilty now, looking at my beautiful engagement ring, on the little gold chain wrapped around the very base of his dark shaft. My poor Finley. How could I ever wear that ring again without remembering this moment. The diamond covered in spit, and semen.

With a grin Mistress Jane cupped his balls, his cock now rock hard again. Pulling my head down with her free hand she gripped his shaft and rubbed the tip across my lips like some kind of kinky lipstick.

"Now watch and learn precious," she said. Just inches from my face, Mistress Jane bent down. Her lips parted. My eyes wide in disbelief as she slid his entire length down her throat. Every hard black inch disappearing before my very eyes.

12