A Secretary Changed Ch. 07

Story Info
The Sun Sets Lovely.
3.7k words
4.48
42k
12

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, read the first parts of this work of fiction first. All similarities to anyone are purely cosmic coincidence. Also don't forget to vote and let me know what you think.

*****

My mind was trying to comprehend what my body was telling it, as I felt the second lash of the whip. My tied wrists and ankles yanking, rattling the bed. My loud screams muffled to nothing by the ball gag.

By the third lash my mind simply coiled up into itself in horror. Gasping for air, I begin to drool more. Copius amounts of saliva running down my chin. She gave me two more lashes for good measure.

"Do you like that little miss big tits?" she asked with a giggle. "Imagine if I were to use more than just the very tip of my lash pet, the sweet agony you would be in. But I don't want you too damaged. Yet."

After a second I caught my breath. Just a little. I could almost feel my pristine white back welting up. The she started on my upturned ass. The tip of her whip just catching each cheek. This time she was merciless. I lost count and nearly blacked out after seven or eight.

My ass burning. My back in agony. Tears running like a faucet that some careless dowager left running overnight. My drool slurping past my ball gag with each hard breath.

"Are you warmed up now pet?" she asked. Playing the whip over the backs of my helplessly tied legs. "Or do you need more?" I didn't know if I should shake my head no or nod yes or just let my body drift into unconscious bliss.

When I was a cheerleader in school, at one game I missed a toss. I was what's called a flyer. The girl that gets tossed in the air and does a flip or two before my wonderful squad catches me gently. This particular toss I missed the timing and came down hard on my ankle and wrist. Spraining both at the same time.

Mistress Jane's whip made me think of that accident. Made me think those were the good old days. Made that pain seem insignificant.

Then she set down the whip. I felt her crawl up and straddle me again. On my back. Her body laying down on mine. Her breath in my ear. As she begin whispering.

"Every crude story pet. Every locker room joke and every insane boast men make. Every dirty girl's fantasy. Everything you've seen on television, movies, and the internet. You will do them all. All of them. And the only thing you need to worry about is if you're going to feel my whip first. Do you understand little miss big tits?"

All I could do was sob and whimper into the ball gagging my drooling mouth and nod yes. Nod yes enthusiastically...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...three years earlier...

Rendered speechless by Mistress Jane's display of skill I could only stand weakly as I was pulled up by my cuffed arms. Wobbling in my heels. Mistress Jane pulling me to the stairs and leading me up. Somewhere between the foot of the stairs and the top, I lost my high heels. Leaving me completely naked except for the lovely steel bracelets keeping my wrists together.

"We already know where the bedroom is precious, don't worry." she said. Which brought chuckles from the two naked black men following us. My wrists cuffed behind me, Mistress Jane led me into my bedroom. I grimaced as I looked at the picture on the wall above the bed. A large one. My fiancee and I in black and white. The irony was not lost on me.

" Maybe we could make another black and white portrait for your bedroom precious," Mistress said giggling. Again, the irony not lost on me.

Holding my cuffed wrists in one hand Mistress pointed to the Beast, "Lay down there, middle of the bed, on your back." As he did the bed noticeably sank under the weight of all his black muscle.

"Up you go precious," she then told me. With a slap on my ass. Whimpering, I made my way onto the bed. Her hand, still holding my cuffed wrists, guiding my body onto his. Straddling him. He smiled up at me as my slit rested on his thick black shaft.

"Rub precious," Mistress commanded. "Rub that pussy on his shaft. Wet him with your juices and make him hard." I started to move my hips, rubbing my slit against his cock. Feeling it grow. His first load already inside me seeping. Adding lubrication.

Mistress Jane took her camera out again. Clicking away. My naked body, wrists cuffed behind me, rubbing my pussy on this huge black cock. On the bed where I slept with my fiancee. Finley Anders. With a groan the Beast held my hip, keeping me still and used his other hand to guide his tip to my entrance. Mistress Jane giggled as I groaned and sank down on it. Easing the entire thick length in slowly. "Ooohhhhh fuck," was all that escaped my mouth.

"Having fun precious?" she chided as her camera click clicked in my face. My pouting pleasure obvious.

Straddling the Beast as Mistress Jane took pictures, he held my hips and easily used his muscle to move my body up and down. Masturbating his cock with my pussy like I was a sex doll.

Then I felt a hand on my back, pushing me forward until my body was resting on top of his barrel chest. "Your plus one is here precious," Mistress giggled, as I felt my tight little ass being lubed...

Still straddling my tied and spread body, Mistress Jane undid the straps and took the ball out of my mouth. My jaw sore. I tried to work some feeling back into it. My chin slimy with spit.

"Anything to say, little miss big tits?" she asked as she tossed aside the gag. Still trying to loosen my stiff jaw and catch my breath I replied with a stutter,"N-no M-M-Mistress."

"G-G-Good girl," she said, mocking me. Running her nails over my sore shoulders. "Since you're being so good now I'm going to cancel your date later. I'm going to need more time to break you in first I think," she cooed softly in my ear.

"Here's what we're going to do little miss big tits," she said as she got off my body and off the bed. "I have some other, things, to check on for now. So I'm going to let you just relax here in bed."

I felt a sense of relief. Thinking she would untie me and maybe feed me. Perhaps even a blessed drink of precious water. The only thing I had in my tummy in the last 24 hours was alcohol and a few bites of shrimp. Such was unfortunately not going to be the case.

Pulling my hair back and tying it in a tight ponytail, Mistress Jane started humming again. "You really do have lovely blonde tresses pet. I think maybe we should add some pink streaks don't you?" Her fingers tying my ponytail tight enough I thought my scalp was going to peel from my skull like some ripe fruit.

"Yes Mistress, that would be lovely," I replied while wincing as she tugged my ponytail. Resting the length of it down my back over the five little welts. My ass quivered and I could feel the welts on my cheeks reminding me to be a good girl. It was a lesson I didn't want to learn again. I didn't even think that I was actually being trained.

"Yes pet, pink and blonde hair. Very bimbo like. Maybe a tattoo as well?" she said as she walked across the room behind my tied body. "Yes Mistress," I whimpered.

If I ever got a tattoo my parents would disown me. My sisters probably disavow me. My church? I'd probably be declared a heretic. Excommunicated. Okay, maybe I'm being a bit over dramatic. But still.

When she returned she said, "Open wide," again. Opening my mouth expecting the ball, I was surprised when a different type of ball was stuffed in my mouth. Her panties. Crumpled in a ball. With a muffled groan I tasted them.

Believe it or not I was actually thankful. Grateful. So happy they were clean panties. Not worn. I almost smiled. "Shhhh," she said, as she taped my mouth shut over them. "Be hush pet, you're going to taste your Mistress soon enough."

The tape sealing my lips closed tightly. My face dreading the removal of said tape.

That's when she taught me her definition of "relax"...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...three years earlier...

My body resting on the Beast's rock hard torso, I was amazed at how solid his muscular black frame felt. Being an educated woman, and a professional, I'd only ever really been with other scholarly types. Never a man so solid and strong.

I'm ashamed to admit I loved it. If it wasn't for the lube being generously poured over my tiny brown eye, I'm sure I would have felt my pussy positively drip.

Then I felt a finger slip in my ass. With a gasp I bucked on his cock. Looking up at Mistress Jane, she only smiled sweetly and flashed her pinky at me. Her pinky with my engagement ring. "No complaints precious."

I quietly kept my lips pursed and my words to myself as the Beast held my body still. Feeling the weight of another person joining us on the bed. Behind me. Looking at Mistress Jane as she took out her phone and started recording.

In most women's lives, despite how many partners they have had, it's rare to find many that have given their rectum over to a man's cock. Most want nothing to do with it. It's dirty. Naughty. Painful. In my life I can say with a straight face, every lover I've had has been in there. Studies have shown educated women are more apt to experiment. I certainly have. Each time.

But not one of my lovers ever possessed a cock like the one on Dreadlocks. So thick. Long. Hard. Never having been with a black man I never knew what I was missing. It's true what they say I think. The black man has an advantage when it comes to the penis.

Having said all that, this was going to be a first for me. In many ways. First huge cocks. First black cocks. First double penetration. And first time in front of another woman.

Looking into Beast's eyes as I felt the tip of Dreadlock's cock at my anal ring, I took a deep breath. Trying to relax. His strong arms holding my body still and easily. My cuffed wrists flexing. Mistress Jane recording and smiling.

Then his cock pushed in. Slowly. The pressure intensified until with an almost audible POP, his head was in. I gasped and squirmed but didn't complain. The pain was exquisite.

Slowly, inexorably, he started to push. My body held tightly in place as I felt one...two...three inches slip in. Then out to just the tip. Mistress Jane giggled.

With his next push Dreadlock got the same three inches in and then some. "Ay 'dis bitch is tight," he told Mistress Jane as he pumped a bit. His shallow thrusts gaining his cock a few more inches.

I would be lying if I said I didn't find his Caribbean accent, alluring. Never had I been with someone so exotic. The Beast holding my waist now, as Dreadlocks held my hips and gave a final hard thrust. Burying his entire length in my ass. Making me squeal and gasp.

"There you go precious, there you go," Mistress Jane exclaimed. "All the way in, balls deep." Her phone capturing every delightful gasp. "That's a long cock to take all the way in," she delightfully said. As he started pumping.

I'd never felt so full in my life. The two thick black members rubbing against each other through the thin membrane between my holes. I closed my eyes, grunting like an animal in heat as they began to pump in unison.

That's when my phone, in Mistress Jane's purse, rang...

Mistress Jane walked next to the bed and said, "Look pet, J for Jenna," as she showed me what looked like a shiny steel hook. The long end had a ring on it. The short end had what looked like a two inch round ball. Looking at it I was confused. Confused for all of about two seconds.

The steel hook had about eight inches on the long side and maybe four inches on the short, if you can imagine. Her panties in my mouth kept me quiet as she slowly worked the thick ball end of the short side into my already lubed anal passage. Slowly. My body in agony as it stretched its way in. Until with a pop it passed my ring and was in.

"There you go pet, nice and easy," Mistress Jane said as she slid the hook up my ass. The long steel end resting straight between my cheeks. I continued to whimper into my taped panty gag as she gave the hook a few wiggles to make sure it was snug.

Then I felt her tugging my blonde ponytail. Pulling my head back. Not hard but firmly. I didn't really know what she was doing, only that the piece of steel with the ball end was quite uncomfortable in my tight anal passage. My tied wrists tugged a bit and I groaned as she pulled more. Pulling my head back a bit more. Then she let go.

As I tried to lower my head I felt the hook in my ass penetrate painfully deeper. Pulling my head back up again I felt relief. Mistress Jane giggled and I realized what she did. She used something to tie my ponytail to the ring on the end of the hook. The hook in my ass. The only way to keep the thick ball at the other end from going painfully deep in my rectum was to keep my head back. And that quickly became uncomfortable. I whimpered into my panty gag and squirmed helplessly.

"There you are little miss big tits. You may relax and rest a bit while I check up on some other things." Her voice couldn't help but crack with laughter. "Oh and one more thing," she said. As she placed a mirror on the bed in front of my helpless face. "Enjoy the view."

Tied and spread. Naked. Collared and panty gagged. I couldn't look at anything but the reflection of my pained, tortured, and beautiful face. In agony. The hook in my ass tied to my blonde ponytail keeping my head up. If I lowered my pose even a little bit the ball end pushed up deeper. Painfully deeper. I begin to groan.

Then she left and I was alone. Whimpering. I really didn't think she would leave me like this. I relaxed my head and the ball pulled up my rectum. With a gasp I put my head back quickly. Pulling my bonds I was tightly immobilized.

The minutes began to pass and my neck started to feel the strain. Now I can hold many different yoga poses. For many minutes. I can keep my body twisted and held and not feel the burn. But I hadn't eaten in so long. Hadn't hydrated. My tied wrists and ankles, along with the pillow under my tummy making my back arch.

Not to mention my earlier torture. My four hours of teasing myself.

So with a groan I felt the burn in my neck. Looking at my blue eyes in the reflection I relaxed just a bit. My muffled squeal absorbed by her panties in my mouth as my anal passage protested.

I whimpered at my predicament. If I kept my head up, my neck burned. If I lowered my head, my ass suffered. A single tear fell as I looked at myself in the mirror. This was Mistress Jane's idea of relaxing?

Then the maid came in...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...three years earlier...

Looking up at Mistress Jane I could only grunt. My phone ringing spurred the two men inside me to pump harder for some reason. Groaning as Dreadlocks held my hips and pounded his long black cock up my ass. Groaning as the Beast held my cuffed arms and pumped his thick black cock up my pussy.

The sounds of Beethoven. The lovely Ninth. My ring tone. Filling the room in concert with my moans and the sounds of two cocks working one woman.

"Shall we answer it precious?" Mistress Jane teased. "It could be important, it could be your fiancee?"

Moaning, I tried to answer but could only gasp. The pounding, two cock fucking machine taking my breath away. Making me feel like less of a lady and more of a woman. I knew since both of them had already cum, they were going to be fucking me for a long time.

"I better answer it precious, you're a bit busy," Mistress Jane giggled. Taking my phone out. Looking at me as she pressed the answer icon.

"Hello?" she said. I bit my lip to keep from squealing. Pouting up at her. My cuffed wrists trying to pull apart. "No this is her friend Janey, I have her phone. She left it here last night."

The torture of not knowing who she was talking to, on MY phone making me moan softly. Bringing me closer to orgasm as the two cocks continued to plunge into me.

"Sure I can take a message, and I'll make sure she gets it," she said, her emphasis on the last two words. Making sure I would get it. Just then Dreadlocks gripped my bobbed blonde hair and yanked my body back and up, plunging so deep I squealed. Feeling my anal ring bruise. Feeling him spurting thick hot cum up my rectum. Deep and copious.

Mistress Jane giggled and put my phone down. Keeping me in suspense as my tits were mauled by the Beast while he pumped up into me. The other cock still up my ass. With a groan he held it deep in my womb and filled me with his cum. I could feel him adding to the load already there and groaned. I was so close to orgasm I didn't want him to stop. But he did.

The cock in my ass slowly pulled out, and I moaned. Then the Beast rolled me off of his body onto my back. My cuffed wrists under me. I watched as they both laughed and left the room, heading downstairs. Leaving me alone with Mistress Jane.

"That was your fiancee precious. He said to tell you he misses you and he loves you very much. And to call as soon as you get your phone back," she told me grinning. As I lay on my back gasping and feeling semen oozing from both of my stretched used holes.

" No, I'm just teasing precious," she then giggled. As she held my engagement ring and the handcuff key in her hand. Showing me them. "Do you want to know what he really said?" she asked.

"Yes please Mistress," I answered. "Right then, spread your legs precious," she said. My wrists cuffed under my back, I opened my thighs. Spreading my legs wide. Still panting and naked, looking down to see two small bruises on my tits.

"He said," she teased, drawing it out as she hooked my engagement ring on the small keychain holding the handcuff key. "that he is," she kept teasing. As she took the ring with the key and my diamond and used her long fingers to push them far up my slimy wet pussy.

"He is done early and on his way from the airport precious," she told me as I felt her fingers bury my engagement ring and handcuff key deep inside me. "He will be here in half an hour."

I gasped as she collected her things, realizing my clothes were downstairs and the video was still playing. Not to mention my wrists were cuffed behind me, my body was bruised and full of cum. The key and my ring buried in my pussy deep.

"I will be seeing you soon precious," Mistress Jane said as she collected her purse and my phone. "Good luck and you may keep the cuffs. Don't worry about the video either, I have copies so you're welcome to keep that too," she laughed as she walked out.

Whimpering and squirming, I yelled,"WAIT, PLEASE!!"

The only reply was the closing of my front door...

I squirmed and blushed as the maid came in. Whimpering. Mistress Jane's panties soaked in my mouth. I was unable to spit them out, the tape keeping my lips quite nicely shut. Blushing hard and helpless, completely unable to move.

To almost put me in my place, she completely ignored me. As if seeing a naked girl tied to the bed was an everyday thing. Maybe it was. My muffled groans didn't even cause her to look up. A first for me. Usually I can be the center of attention in any room but here, now, I was just part of the furniture. A fixture. An ornament.

She cleaned the room. I was almost impressed by her professionalism. Then I noticed she was collared. Her collar black and locked on just like mine. I sighed and realized there would be no help from the help as it were.

She quietly went about the room. Cleaning. Dusting. Then disappeared from my view and I heard scrubbing. With a surge of humiliation it dawned on me. She was scrubbing the carpet from my earlier escapades. Scrubbing my juices from the deep pile shag. God.

12