A Secretary Changed Ch. 10

Story Info
Creamy Pretzels Anyone?
4.5k words
4.48
40k
13

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read all the first parts if you please.

Let me know what you think.

It's all just a grand work of fiction and the cast are all adults.

*****

Mistress Jane came towards me, standing at my side as I was kneeling in front of the bed. The room my prison for the past two days almost. The shag carpet caressing my knees. So hungry. Weak. My spirit almost broken. Maybe it was more than two days. Maybe it was year already. I was losing track of things. Work. Family. Church. All seemed a distant dream.

The reality? Mistress Jane standing next to me, her hand wrapping my blonde hair around in a fist tightly. The steel cuffs biting my wrists. The tip of the rubber cock rubbing my lips.

Allow me to describe my lips if you will. Full and pouty. If I pucker and air kiss with the right gloss on them I can make them look like a heart. Very kissable. I guess most guys, being pervs as they are, would say I have perfect blow job lips. Whatever. I've been told my lips look like they always are ready for kissing. Always ready to pucker and always ready to pout to get my way. Things weren't going my way anytime soon.

"Open wide little miss big tits," Mistress Jane ordered, as she pressed the tip of the rubber dick against my perfect pouty lips. Opening my mouth she pushed in. The thickness stretching my jaw. Pulling it out she told me, "Lick your lips pet. Wet them. It goes easier if you lube them with spit."

Running my pink tounge over my lips, top and bottom she giggled. "Very sexy pet, more," she said. Running my tongue over my lips I tried to use spit to wet them. Making them shine. She nodded in approval.

"I know you're hungry pet, but this type of training is best done on an empty tummy," she instructed as she pushed the bulbous tip between my wet lips. "When the balls touch your chin, I'll give you something to ease your hunger, now suck," she said. I really didn't like how she didn't quite mention food, just saying something would fill my tummy. As I sucked. My first blowjob and it wasn't even a real cock.

The tip passed over my lips as I tried to suck it. Pressing over my tounge. Past my perfect pretty white teeth and then...

Gag..choke...cough...cough...

Giggling as she pulled back the tip, Mistress Jane said, "Relax your throat pet, breathe." Then she fed it to me again. Her hand gripping my hair tight. It slid over my tounge before once more...

Gag...choke...choke...cough...cough. ..

Panting, with spit running down my chin and dripping over my tits, I knew I hadn't even taken three of the nine inches. And there was no sign of mercy forthcoming.

I took a deep breath and the tip pushed in my mouth again...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...two years and ten months earlier...

Looking at Bill Shockley, at his belly overhanging his belt, I grimaced just a bit. When he grinned his teeth were stained from coffee and tobacco. A lively shade of brown and yellow.

"Now don't you think you should thank him properly precious?" Mistress Jane said, with a smile. Looking at me, as she leaned back on his desk. Trembling, I stepped to him, his belly keeping my body at a length away as I tiptoed in my high heels and held his fat shoulders. Kissing his cheek. "Thank you Mr. Shockley, very much," I told him.

"Oh no precious," Mistress Jane giggled. "I meant properly, on your knees."

Looking at her, I slowly sank down to my nyloned knees in front of Bill Shockley. His face grinning like some idiot troll. Looking up at her, she just nodded.

I can't say I'm a prude. Maybe I haven't been a total whore but I have indeed tasted many spices. Sucking cock has been a useful tool. A reward for a good deed. Payment for helping me out of a jam. A trade off for something I desired. But never would I have given a cock like Mr. Shockley's a lick if I could avoid it. I'm not a whore.

Having said that, it was with a reluctant smile that I proceeded to unzip his trousers and fish his cock out. His smelly cock. Like a fish and urine sausage in my hand. His pubes bushy, unkempt, and grey.

I looked up at his idiot visage, and kissed his tip. "Thank you Mr. Shockley, for overlooking my transgression, thank you." Kissing his tip again. What happened next was almost comedy.

As I gave his tip a second kiss, holding his semi-hard cock, he groaned and I found my lips coated in ejaculate. Stringy, yellow, and bitter. It ran down my chin. I quickly wiped it before it dripped on my blouse and licked my lips. Tasting it.

He muttered something about the restroom and left the office, leaving the door open. Mistress Jane quickly moved and closed it, giggling. "Well I guess that's that precious," she said. Laughing. I stood up, pouting and wiping my lip and chin.

"He's probably going to want that again, and often precious," Mistress Jane giggled. "And you'll provide it for him, whenever he wants," she continued. Opening her laptop I saw the video was still playing. The cute blonde in the cheerleader skirt now on her knees sucking black pussy.

"I see that you've noticed the video precious," Mistress said. "That's a girl I went to school with, Chloe. It took some doing to find her, but I think you can see it was worth it. You'll meet her soon," she said. As she closed the window and opened the camera. "Now strip," she commanded sternly.

As I began to undress, I knew the afternoon was only beginning...

Panting, I took a deep breath before Mistress Jane pushed the dildo in my mouth again. Trying to suck. My high pitched whimpers and moans mixed with sucking and slurping sounds. She pulled it out with a slurping pop and giggled.

"You're trying too hard pet. Relax. Let it slide in. Remember to breathe," she told me as she took a tighter grip of my silky blonde hair. Pushing the thick rubber cock in my mouth again. My cuffed wrists flexing and my cute toes curling.

Mphhh...mmphhhh...mmphhh...

"There you go pet, there you go," she said as she slid more of the veiny rubber cock in my mouth. Deeper. Then out again. Then back in. Establishing a slow rythym. In. Out. In. Slurp. Suck. Gag.

Tears ran down my cute face. Spit ran down my chin. My big breasts jiggling. "See pet? I told you I love watching big tits jiggle and bounce during deep throat training," she said with a giggle. Pushing more of the rubber cock down my throat. With a wide-eyed groan I realized that the shaft was indeed in my throat.

Holding my hair tight in her fist she pushed hard. Making me gag, spit up, and choke. "You're doing good little miss big tits," she complimented. "Men pay well for a sloppy wet blowjob, as you'll soon learn, and you're a natural," she said as she fed me a few inches more. Then she pulled it out.

My breathing ragged and hard, she held the rubber cock in front of my face. The shiny wetness covering almost three quarters of the shaft. I was almost impressed and almost proud of myself. I couldn't believe I had that much down my throat.

I can't say I've been a bad girl and I can't say I've been naughty. I've never sucked a cock. Never tasted semen and never even thought that would be something I'd like. But looking at the shiny wet dildo, spit dripping, panting, I felt like I actually had skill. Felt like, I got this. Then she gripped my hair tight and shoved the entire nine inches down my throat. Until the rubber balls bounced off my cute little chin. Then she yanked it out giggling.

I told myself I owed the maid another kiss for her hard work as I dry heaved bile and spit into the deep shag carpet for five minutes straight...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...two years and ten months earlier...

Lowering my eyes I started to undress. Slowly. I wasn't really thrilled by what I knew was going to happen. Taking my blouse off, my creamy big tits naked. They jiggled as I unzipped my skirt and pulled it off. Slipping off my heels. Mistress Jane just standing, watching, as I took my pantyhose off. Naked now except for my hard won engagement ring.

Stepping aside Mistress Jane patted the desk, saying,"Up you go precious. On your back." Looking at her with a glaring pout, I got up on the cold desk. Pushing the few papers and his things aside. Pulling my knees up, crossing my ankles.

"From now on precious, I don't want to see you in pantyhose. If you must wear anything, then it's to be thigh high stockings. You may wear hold ups or with a garter belt. Understood?" she lectured.

"Yes Mistress," I said. "Mistress may I ask what you've done with the videos and pictures of me?" I asked, already knowing it was pointless. Her answer shocked me.

"Yes precious, you may ask," she said as she walked to the desk drawer, taking out a ruler. "Your pictures have been uploaded to a little escort site I run, along with short clips taken from your first porn shoot," she explained as she walked back to the front of the desk.

"What? Wait, what?," I stammered. "An escort website?" My heart was pounding in my ears. "Yes precious," she answered. "You're a professional woman by day, and you'll be a professional at night," she said giggling.

Standing in front of the desk, Mistress Jane used the ruler to guide my thighs apart saying,"Open your legs precious, wide, keep your knees up." Still in shock from what she just said, hoping it was a joke, I slowly opened my legs. My feet flat on the desk and my knees up.

Smiling down at my naked body, as I held my tits, she smiled and said, "I see you shaved your pussy for me. Good girl, but you still need to be punished. Two months I've been waiting for this."

Whimpering, I realized some things needed to be said. First and foremost, I couldn't have pics and videos of me on the web. No. Hell no, pardon my language. And that doesn't even begin to describe how insane she must be if she thought I was going to be an escort for her.

However, before I could say a word she brought the ruler down hard on my slit. Making me squeal and close my legs. I saw stars from the pain. "Get them open bitch," Mistress commanded, slapping my inner thighs with the ruler. Making me spread them before she smacked my pussy with the ruler again. Bringing another squeal.

"No no no this won't do, not nearly," she said. Taking my nylons and yanking them apart, the tearing sound louder then my pained whimpers. I had lost my train of thought and forgot what I was going to say.

Working quickly, Mistress Jane used my torn nylons to tie my ankles. Still trying to catch my breath I simply let her. Allowed her to tie each ankle to my wrists. Left ankle to right wrist. Right ankle to left wrist. Suddenly I was a helpless girl pretzel. My limbs twisted, tied, crossed and immoble.

That's when Mr. Shockley decided to return...

The entire five minutes I heaved and choked, Mistress kept a tight grip on my hair. Holding it for me like a bff or a sorority sister would. Giggling. Saying, "See little miss big tits? Better on an empty stomach."

She pulled my head back up, as I gasped. I took in all of one deep breath before I found the thick rubber cock filling my mouth again. "Take it, take it little cunt," she said cruelly as she pushed it down my throat again. Making me gag and spit up. I had a small river of saliva winding its lazy meandering way down the canyon of my cleavage past the sinkhole of my navel and into the valley of my waxed smooth pussy by now. How picturesque. Bob Ross couldn't paint it better.

Ignoring my choking coughing gags, Mistress Jane pumped the entire length down my throat over and over again. The rubber testicles bouncing off my chin. My cuffed wrists flexing and my fingers curled up into fists. My beautiful blue eyes bulging.

I guess by now you know I have a flat, toned abdomen. My tummy is so tight it's like a washboard. Isn't that what they're called? Washboard abs? Well all my heaving and gagging felt as if I was spending hours on some type of ab roller or oblique workout. Some insane corner of my mind was thinking at least I wasn't skipping my workout.

With a sneer, Mistress Jane held the entire nine inches in my throat, using her wrist to stir the cock like some perverted swizzle stick, for a good minute, before pulling it out. Streams of spit stretching between the tip and my pouty lips before breaking and falling down my chest.

I could only kneel, gasping, trying to catch my breath as she said, "That's your first lesson pet. Be happy I was gentle. Some of the guys you're going to be blowing won't be."

Giggling, she left me there and took the cock to the restroom. I could hear running water as I lay on the floor and curled up in a panting mess. Covered in slime.

Coming back she tossed the now clean dildo back in the dresser drawer and walked over to me. "You catch your breath little miss big tits. I promised you a meal as a reward for the whole balls on the chin thing, and I will be back with just that. In the meantime, you lay there and think about how you could've done better," she said as she left the room.

If I had known what she considered a meal, I would've gone on a hunger strike...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...two years and ten months earlier...

As Bill Shockley came back into the room, he looked at my body. Naked. All tied up in a pretzel and that brought a grin to his face. "My desk has never been put to such good use," he chuckled. Mistress Jane giggled and told him,"You better cover this bitch's mouth unless you want the whole floor to hear her screams."

Hearing her say that made me tremble and squirm. "Hold still precious," she said, using her arm to hold my thighs down. My knees pressed against my tits. As Mr. Shockley came around and held his hand over my mouth, I could smell urine. Not soap. He didn't wash his hands after using the restroom. I groaned in disgust.

Then my entire world flashed in a red haze of pain. As Mistress Jane held my thighs pressed against my body and started slapping my pussy with the ruler. Bill Shockley kept his hand tightly on my mouth, keeping my screams of agony muffled as she held my legs up and slapped my poor little pussy with the ruler over and over again.

Stopping for a second, she ran her fingers over my slit. They came up glistening wet. With a giggle she gave them to Bill for a taste. "Try this," she said, as he sucked my juices off her digits. "Tastes delicious," he said, licking his lips.

Then the punishment started again. Using her arm to keep my legs held up and my knees pressed against my big tits, she used one hand to open my slit. The other hand bringing the ruler down on my clit. Again and again. My body tensing up as my little bud swelled. Then it happened.

As she punished my swollen clit I was gripped by a powerful orgasm. My body wracked with spasms and my back arched. I could feel my girly juices puddling up on the desk under me. Mistress Jane stopped and took a step back, looking at my trembling body.

"I'll let that one slide precious. But if you cum without permission again, I'll have you working in a brothel and you can forget about getting married," she told me sternly. And I actually believed her. While this was happening Bill had taken it upon himself to shove two fingers in my mouth, making me suck them. As I nodded yes at Mistress Jane, with a weak pout.

Then she looked at Bill Shockley with a grin and said, "It's time to fuck your new girlfriend." ...

Laying on my side, gasping and trying to catch my breath, I thought I would pass out. My jaw was sore. My throat was sore. Let's face it, pretty much every inch of my body was sore. But really? All I could think of was how hungry I was.

I was hoping Mistress would return with a sandwich. A hamburger. Even a salad. Anything. I wasn't so much thirsty after the little toilet event. I hate to say that, but it was true. Then I heard her walk in and walk to the dresser. Looking up, I watched as she set a covered food tray down. I almost smiled. Almost.

Stepping towards me Mistress Jane helped me onto my knees. My cuffed wrists making it difficult. "Up you go pet, there you are," she said. Petting my head like a dog. I was hoping she would take the cuffs off but that wasn't to be.

"I'm sure you must be famished by now pet, so I brought some nourishment for you," she said as she took out a blindfold. "We're going to make it fun though," she giggled as she covered my eyes. I already knew by now to keep my mouth shut. Anything I said would only make it worse.

Kneeling, blindfolded, with my wrists cuffed behind me, I could hear her moving the cover off the tray. I couldn't smell food and that should've been my first warning of what was to come. I squirmed a bit, my knees stiff and sore from being on them so much lately. Little did I know at the time, I'd be spending a lot of hours on my knees.

"Here's a tasty morsel pet," Mistress said. With trepidation I opened my mouth and felt her push something in. With relief I tasted strawberry. A delicious berry. It tasted like the fruit of the gods. Then she gave me another bite. So delicious. Who can resist a fresh ripe strawberry?

"Try it with some cream," she said. I opened my mouth, happily expecting a strawberry coated in whipped cream. As I took a bite I tasted something else. Something slimy coated the berry. Slimy and a bit bitter. Swallowing, I couldn't tell by the taste what it was. Then she fed me another bite.

I chewed and swallowed with a bit of difficulty. My brain trying to figure out what she was dipping the berries in. "Here pet, drink this. It's very nutritious. Has all the protein a girl needs," she said, as I felt her put a glass to my lips. Before I could breath in she pinched my nose shut and tipped the liquid into my waiting mouth.

I gagged and almost choked as slime filled my mouth. Coating my tounge. Covering my teeth. My mouth full of the stuff. Mistress Jane kept my nose pinched shut and used her other hand to cover my mouth.

"Swallow it pet, swallow like a good girl," she cooed in my ear. I struggled and gulped. Swallowing the thick slime with great effort. Finally getting it down, she released my nose and mouth. Opening my lips to ask what it was I was drinking, she poured another good sized drink in my mouth. Again, making me swallow it all.

This continued for a good 15 minutes. Drink after thick drink. Swallowing the thick slime. I could only wonder if it was some pasty nutrient drink or maybe a protein shake of some sort. So bitter. I must have consumed at least a pint of it. My tummy feeling full. I squirmed and it sloshed inside me. I began to feel a bit ill when Mistress Jane told me, "Almost done little miss big tits. I know it's a lot but you need to get used to it. And you will. It's going to be the biggest part of your diet from now on. A quart a day I think, to keep you well fed," she told me. I could only grimace.

As she softly stroked my hair, she explained, "I really don't yet know what to do with you pet. Part of me wants to keep you here all the time. Another part of me wants to give you a little freedom. One thing is for certain, we're going to have a lot of fun." I whimpered and trembled, my tummy full and sloshing.

"Either way, I'm putting you on that protein diet," she said as she removed my blindfold. Blinking, I looked at the dresser. Seeing an empty pint glass, with a coating of some thick white substance.

"May I ask what it was I was drinking Mistress?" I said, my voice low and subdued. Almost dreading the answer, having come to realize she wasn't going to do anything unless it was twisted and kinky.

12