A Secretary Changed Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Dear, I miss you too, and I'm sorry I have to work so late," I said on the phone as I took the dildo and rubbed it along my wet slit. Lubing it with my own juices. "Uhhh yes dear, I'll be home as soon as I'm able," I told Finley with a groan, as I slipped the dildo inside me slowly. Pouting up at Mistress Jane, I took the entire length up inside me. Filling me. Stretching my tight pussy more then my fiancee ever did.

Once again, I guess it wasn't good enough, because just as I was telling my fiancee how much I missed him, Mistress reached down and gripped the rubber cock, then started pumping it into me hard and fast. I decided at that point it was better to say goodnight to my fiancee, then to try and hold a conversation with him.

"Oh yes, love yes ohhh I do love you," I managed to say. Mistress twisting the dildo inside me. Using it to stir around my wet channel. "I better get back to...oohhh back to work now Finley dear." The words coming out strained. My knees far apart, I leaned back on my free arm and my tits began bouncing with her thrusting of the cruel rubber cock.

"I love you and I'll see you soon baby...oohhh," I managed to say before I hung up and moaned like a whore. Planting my heels on the floor of the limo, I lifted my hips and started to grind on the dildo as Mistrsss Jane pumped it in me hard and fast. Then, to my immense dismay, she stopped and slid it out. It left my body with a strange sucking, slurping sound, accompanied by my moan of frustration.

Smiling, Mistress put the tip to my mouth as I sank down, my knees pulled up to my tits and leaning back on the limo sofa. "Open wide pet, clean this for me," she requested. As if I had a choice. I opened my mouth and before I knew it, she pushed all eight inches straight down my throat. As the base reached my lips I realized with a start that I didn't gag.

"Good good girl," Mistress exclaimed, happily. As she pumped the length in my throat a few times for good measure. "Suck it, suck it good precious, " she purred at me as I began to suck the rubber cock. "I do believe you are going to be my new blowjob queen," she announced as she slid it from my mouth. Putting it away she smiled and patted the seat next to her.

I got up and sat next to her, as she turned and faced me. Her long nails tracing teasing lines across my slit. Teasing me. "So your new job, in addition to working in the office and as an escort for me, precious, will be to find and bring new girls for me. I want big titted blondes, understand?"

As she asked if I understood, her fingers, two of them, slid into my wetness and pumped into me deep.

"Oooohh yes Mistress," I replied, my pussy squeezing her fingers. Bear in mind this entire time, since we dropped off Summer, the limo was rolling through town. Smiling, Mistress continued. Her fingers pumping me slowly, making my hips squirm and my breath come in short gasps.

"Now precious, you will be working late tonight," she began to explain. "Just not at the job you're thinking," she continued. As she pulled her fingers out and started rolling my clit between her fingers gently, she whispered in my ear, "Tonight you will be starting your second job, in one of my brothels."

I whimpered and moaned softly as she tuggged my clit, then again when she stopped. I felt the limo pull to a stop just as she took out a small bottle of lube. Watching her as she slipped on a latex glove and poured a good dollop of the clear liquid onto her fingers.

"So you're clear on your new tasks pet," she said as her fingers began manipulating my bald slit again. Her lubed, latex covered fingers slipping inside me and pumping as my hips lifted. "You will seek out and find cute busty blondes to bring for my delectation," she restated, whispering in my ear as she pumped her long fingers deep in me.

"Ohhh yes Mistress, yes I will bring you blondes with big bouncy tits, yes Mistress," I gasped. I would've agreed to almost anything to be allowed an orgasm by then, and the task didn't seem so hard. Her fingers dancing across and over and massaging my clit made it easy to agree. "Anything, anything Mistress please, please may I cum?" I begged as she rubbed my clit faster and with a bit more pressure. The lube coated every bit of my pussy and clit, inside and out.

"Now precious, you know the rule, no orgasming for you until I say," she reminded me cruelly. "And since I won't be at the brothel to make sure, this lube you're all slippery with is actually a desensitization fluid. See?" She pinched and tugged my clit to demonstrate, and my eyes dropped as I realized I didn't feel a thing. "You're there to pleasure men, not to be pleasured, and this lube will ensure you don't cum," she told me as she whispered in my ear. Then she poured the desensitizing lube all over my bald cleft and rubbed it in. Lots of it. Her fingers somehow managed to not get any on my tight little ass. Somehow by design.

"I want to make sure you feel the ass fuckings precious," Mistress expained. "You need to get used to the feeling of having your ass fucked long, hard, and deep. Men love fucking a blonde in the ass," she went on as she desensitized my tits and nipples. "I want all your pleasure centers numb, so you can focus on giving pleasure, selflessly," she finished.

By now I couldn't feel my tits, my clit, or even my love channel. I pouted at her as she continued to use the evil lube, her latexed hand rubbing all over my tits, my clit, my slit. When I was sufficiently lubed and numbed she stopped. Snapping off the glove with a smirk she told me to get dressed.

By now I was so horny and frustrated I would've stooped to almost anything for an orgasm, but it wasn't meant to be. Slipping on my skirt and pouting, I looked at her as Mistress said, "Put your blouse on but don't button it, just tie it under your lovely tits pet." I put my blouse on and tied it in a knot under my fat breasts and looked the part of a whore. Completely.

"It's time to go to work precious," Mistress Jane giggled. She opened the door and I saw the nondescript house in a normal suburban neighborhood. Not the trashy dive I was expecting. Looking at it for a scond time I felt a slight nudge on my shoulder.

"Off to work you go precious, time is money," Mistress told me. I stepped from the limo and looked back at her. "I'll send the limo for you later pet," she said. Smiling sweetly at me. "Have fun."

The driver closed the door and took my arm. Walking me to the door with a firm grip. When he knocked, the front door opened and I was greeted by a solid wall of black muscle. The gorilla looked down at me with a smile and I suddenly recognized him as the one that had me at my house last time.

"Come on in girl," he said, taking my hand. "I'm Jerome, it's good to see you again," he greeted me as he led me inside. "I'll be your first, and then you can start working."

I knew I was in for a long night.

(to be continued...)

12