A Secretary Changed Ch. 14

Story Info
Homeward and Bound.
4.2k words
4.44
31.8k
9

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you've enjoyed me so far.

Remember it's free and fantasy.

All coincidental characters are made up.

Thank you for commenting and voting.

XOXO

*****

After Jerome finished with me we dropped him off at Rebecca's place. I stayed on the floor of the limo, while his cum dried on my pretty face. A strand of it stuck in my blonde hair. I'm sure I looked a mess. Mistress Jane propped her feet up on my body, using me as an ottoman as she sipped champagne. Her heels digging into my ribs keeping me awake.

"You did a good job little miss big tits," she said, as the car rolled through town. "However, you're going to need a lot of work. A man should feel like he's fucking the shit out of you, every time. When he's inside you he needs to feel like a god. Like his cock is the biggest and best you've ever had inside you. More moans, more squeals. Put effort into it."

I lay on my side, knees pulled up with cum drying in my hair as she lectured me. My wrists stiff from being tied. I thought about home, church. Whimpered a bit and wondered about my sisters. If this would happen to them. Mistress dug her heels in my ribs a bit and chuckled at my whimper of pain.

Then, of course she could read my mind. Why wouldn't she. "You're thinking about what I said little miss big tits?" she asked. "About your sisters? Don't lie to me," she told me as she dug her heel in again.

"Oww, yes Mistress," I replied honestly. My eyes closed. We rode on in silence for a bit. I think she wanted the suspense to build. Or maybe she wanted me to think she would leave them alone. I had known her for only a few days, but I already knew she wasn't one to make idle comments.

"Yes well, pet, you're going to be happy to see them soon," she said. Digging her heel in my ribs again. Making me squirm and whimper. "Won't you little miss big tits?" she asked chuckling her wicked little chuckle.

"Yes Mistress," I said. All the while trying to ignore the pain of her high heel and thinking of how I was going to warn or save my sisters. Both of them. As I lay whimpering Mistress dug her heels in a little more then giggled. About to drop a bit of a bombshell on me.

"You do remember I've been through all your personal things, right little miss big tits?" she asked. "Every detail, nothing is hidden from me now," she said, her little chuckle making me tremble.

"Yes Mistress," I replied, trying to hold my tears back. She did know everything, I can't deny that. It was part of her hold on me. The possibilities of what she could do to me. The videos. The pictures. My new website. Mistress Jane knew I would do anything to avoid having everyone I know see what I've been doing lately.

The car pulled to a slow stop and Mistress bent down. As she untied my wrists she told me, "Sit up pet. Get on your knees and hands behind your back." I got up and got into position as ordered. My eyes down and my naked body trembling. Jerome's cum had long since dried on my face and just at that moment I would've actually loved to perform a shower show, just to get cleaned up.

With a smile, Mistress pulled out a bag from a compartment next to her. I couldn't help but wonder if she was going to pull a rabbit out of a hat next as she tossed it on the floor of the car in front of me. "Put some clothes on you shameless whore," she said giggling. "You will find some wetnaps in there, and makeup. Fix yourself up, and brush out your hair," she instructed.

As I opened the bag and started doing what she said, she poured herself another champagne and watched me. I wondered what she was thinking and decided I really didn't want to know.

"Remember little miss big tits, Jerome will love turning you out but if you're good, I might keep you for myself," she said. I only nodded yes as I cleaned my sticky face. Ironic wasn't it? Her talking about Jerome as I wiped him off my lips.

"Which would you prefer, being his whore or my toy?" she asked, looking down at me. I looked up at her, thinking about that choice. It was really no choice at all. "I would love to be your toy Mistress," I said.

"Fabulous pet," she said with a smile.

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...two years and six months earlier...

So the big day approaches. My impending nuptials. The day I marry my love, Finley Anders. Honestly it hasn't exactly been the most pressing thing on my mind. It's horrible to think most girls are so involved and so stressed about their wedding day, and all I can think of lately is how many men have been having me. Every night.

True to her word Mistress Jane has been, for lack of a better word, pimping me out. Nearly every night. At least I'm high end. The men who visit my site and pay for a night with me pay well, and I get to dress the part. Wearing elegant gowns, expensive heels, lovely lingerie. Out in the finest clothes and jewelry before I'm stripped and made to do unspeakable things.

My dear fiancee Finley thinks I've been working long hours and in a way I have been. After a few nights in the brothel, with Jerome having me before I started working, the place was shut down. Jerome taken away. I guess I won't be seeing him for a while. I do kind of miss him. In a way.

And true to my word, I've been finding new girls for Mistress Jane. The first was a cute blonde I met at the mall. She made me a latte every morning, for almost a year before all this happened. Mocha latte with just a splash of mint. Just how I like it. Her name was Carli. I invited her to my place and that's where she met Mistress Jane. Haven't seen her but one time since, and the mint I tasted then was as I sucked her tounge. I think she's in Asia now, making movies. Poor girl.

Then I found Melinda. She was a rather large breasted blonde working as a temp for me. She couldn't type worth a dime, and constantly forgot to give me my messages. I feel a little guilty for taking pleasure in handing her ditzy blonde ass to Mistress Jane, but she definitely sucks cock better then she types. I last saw her on her knees in an adult bookstore working the glory hole in one of the booths. I don't think she enjoyed it, but better her than me. Right?

Anyways, like I said, my wedding day fast approaching and somehow I've managed to keep all this a secret from my fiancee. Mistress says she has something special planned for me, on my wedding night, and it is with no small trepidation that I await her surprise.

Shes on her way to see me now, and as I understand it she's picked out my wedding dress. My bridal lingerie. Even down to my heels. I think this should be interesting but I'm a little nervous about what she has planned for today. I'm freshly shaven and showered, completely bald from the neck down and on my knees in front of my own front door.

I think I hear a car pulling up...

After cleaning my face up and fixing my makeup, I started to brush my hair out. Trying my best to brush out the mess Jerome left. Mistress just delighted as she watched, the clumps of dried cum sticking to the hairbrush.

"Remind me to punish you later for not swallowing it all like a good girl should," she told me. Yeah, like I was going to remind her to make me suffer. Whatever. I almost said whatever out loud and coughed a bit as I caught myself. It seems she knew exactly what that cough meant.

"I see you need to be punished right now then little miss big tits," she said. "Give me the hairbrush and get on all fours." I handed her the brush with a pout and got up on my hands and knees. This little joyride was turning into quite the adventure but it seems Mistress didn't believe in doing anything without some big kinky production.

Naked and collared, my blonde hair and my big tits hanging down, I was on my hands and knees in front of her. Mistress giggled and ran her nails over my back. Making me tremble. "I'm sorry Mistress," was all I could think to say. Like that would make a difference. It was becoming clear to me that she would never show any mercy or compassion when it came to having her own way.

"Oh it's quite alright little miss big tits," she said softly, as her hand reached my neck. Her fingers wrapping my long blonde tresses in her fist tightly. With a jerk she yanked my head back and held it there. Making my spine arch and bend like some sort of science demonstration of how the vertebrae can be flexible in the right hands.

Rubbing the flat part of the hairbrush over my tight pert buttocks, I expected a searing series of sexually sadistic swats suddenly sending my silly squeals south for Satan's smiling satisfaction. However it was not to be.

With a flick of her wrist Mistress flipped the hairbrush over. The rough end. The proverbial brush with disaster as it were. "Spread your thighs pet," she ordered. I whimpered and opened my soft supple thighs. "This may hurt a bit, but remember you brought this on yourself bitch," she told me sternly.

Then, as I screamed and begged for her to forgive me, she held my hair tightly and started to rub the hard sharp bristles of the hairbrush all over my bald slit in a fast circular motion. It was so incredibly painful all I could do was scream and beg for her to stop. For five minutes I begged her to stop. Screaming. Did I mention I screamed and begged?

At this moment let's take a minute to think about what's happened. I've barely eaten. Barely slept. And I've been subjected to hours and hours of cruel sexual torture by this sadist. Been fucked and beaten and I've taken time to think about how she's blackmailed me into all of this. Yes I do look back now, and it seems obvious her technique for breaking girls to her will is nearly perfect. The first few days and weeks are the most important I believe. And so far her method is working on me like a charm. So where were we? Oh yes, my mind has receded in on itself to cope with my punishment.

Finally after what seemed to be all eternity she stopped. I was sobbing as she released my hair and I let my head drop. Dropped like a stone to the bottom of a very dark lake it did. So it was that I was head down, ass up, my pussy raw and in agony and my breath coming in gulps when Mistress asked the first question.

"Is there anyone you don't like in particular little miss big tits? Someone you would hate to have see you naked or you would never dream of fucking?" she asked. I turned my head, took a deep breath and answered.

"Yes Mistress, his name is Bradley," I managed to say. At this point I would've answered any question honestly to avoid more punishment. I felt like she would see through any lie, any subterfuge.

"Bradley, good pet, I appreciate your honesty," she said. Punctuated with a smack of the flat side of the hairbrush on my ass. That one made me gasp. "Now, on your knees and hold those lovely tits up for me," she ordered. I slowly and gingerly got up on my knees, my sore pussy telling me to take care and be gentle now. I listened to the advice and tenderly assumed position.

"And where do we find this Bradley?" she asked. Before I could answer she smacked each breast once with the hairbrush, making me squeal. My nipples stiffened without asking me if they should and I felt a little betrayed by my own big tits.

More than one girl will tell you about her breasts. How they should be bigger or smaller or not sag so much or not be so perky. The truth is, I always thought mine were perfect. Hello titties if you will. I think the majority of men I've ever talked to couldn't remember my blue eyes or my pretty smile, but I'm sure they all remember my creamy big tits.

As they turned red I answered Mistress. "I..I used to work part time as a waitress Mistress. He was a pervy cook and he was always sexually harassing me. Pressuring me for sex and asking me for dates. I hated it, I hated him Mistress," I explained as she smiled down at me.

"Good pet, I love your honesty," she said, smacking each breast again. Making me gasp and squeal. My boobs turning a bright pink now and in the contest with my pussy for queen of pain. "Starting next week little miss big tits, you will go back to work there, and we shall have some fun."

"Yes Mistress," I answered, already dreading what she had in mind. Keeping my breasts held up, holding them for her, she ordered, "Give your nipples a quick kiss and suck pet." Lifting my breasts, I kissed each swollen pink nipple, giving them each a suck with a slight whimper.

After another smack on each breast, Mistress Jane explained what I did wrong. "Pet, when you suck your own tits, you must act like it's nearly making you cum," she lectured. "Moan, and suck them like you're in love with them," she said, as she smacked each breast again.

"Yes Mistress," I gasped. Squirming and in agony now. Her grin cruel as she bit her lip and gave each breast five smacks. Five. Each one making me scream again. Just when she finished she ordered, "Pet, use your nipples to pull your tits up and out."

I sobbed and gripped my pink nipples, tugging my big breasts out and up. Exposing the underside of each mammary. I watched her take an underhand grip on the brush and knew what was coming next.

Before the first hits on the undersides of my uplifted boobs came Mistress asked the question I had been dreading.

"Which sister do you want to see first little miss big tits?"

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...two years and six months earlier...

As I made myself ready, taking a deep breath, I could hear car doors closing. I sighed and hoped it wouldn't be too bad this time. Hoped she would be alone. I could hear high heels coming up the walk. I thought maybe only one set of heels but realized that didn't mean anything. It wouldn't surprise me at all for her to be bringing two girls naked and on leashes up to my house. Nothing she did would surprise me anymore.

Hearing the key in the lock, Mistress had long since gone through everything in my house, I lowered my eyes and took a deep breath. Her instructions on how I was to greet her every time she came over quite clear. She stepped in and stood in front of me.

I think she wanted me like this, kneeling naked in my own home, to reinforce my submission. Put me in my place. Serving her in my own home as if I was her maid was a symbol of being her owned sex toy. She didn't require this sort of greeting anywhere but in my own home. I'm just glad she never came over while my dear Finley was here.

With my eyes down all I could see was her shiny black high heels. I knew already what was expected. My instructions were quite clear.

"Welcome to my home Mistress," I said quietly. "How may I please you?" I finished. As I said that I bowed down onto my forearms and started licking and kissing her heels. My tounge running over them and over her feet. Not being allowed to do anything else, even to look up until she said, she could've been naked for all I knew. But this was what I was instructed to do.

Kissing her feet, my tounge cleaning her high heels, I kept my head down. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed another person walk up. Standing next to us as I lifted each heel gently, my head on the floor as I sucked each stiletto like a slender cock. Blushing at my nakedness and not knowing who else was in my house watching my debasement.

Mistress finally spoke up, saying, "You may stop and look up now precious, on your knees." I swallowed the taste of her heels and sat up, on my knees. As I looked up I saw for the first time, it wasn't Mistress wearing heels. She was the one standing aside and watching. Wearing sneakers and a tracksuit.

Looking up I saw it was that girl Chloe, blonde and cute wearing a strappy black dress and heels. Her chest pushed out, breasts large and firm. She smiled sweetly down at me and waved as I blushed. To this day I don't know how it was I didn't recognize the feet I was kissing and licking for not belonging to Mistress Jane. Maybe just nerves I suppose.

"You remember Chloe precious?" Mistress asked. "The girl from the video you saw the first time Bill Shockley fucked you," she reminded me. Like I could forget that. Bill had fucked me several times since, in his office. Not to mention how many blowjobs he had received from my willing mouth. His sperm was the foulest tasting I had ever swallowed. But anyways here was the cute Chloe. So dainty I couldn't imagine how her frame supported those big tits.

"Chloe here works for me now," Mistress said as she put her hand on Chloe's ass. "Her college degree made a good liner for one of my birdcages, didn't it Chloe?"

"Yes Mistress, that's all it was good for," Chloe answered with a smile, still looking down at me. I looked up into her eyes and wondered what exactly she did now. I didn't have to ask really, it was obvious she was a porn star I suppose.

"Chloe, be a doll and go set up the bedroom please," Mistress told her. "Becca, on all fours now," she ordered me. Chloe gathered some cases and wheeled them away as I got on my hands and knees.

"Can you believe Chloe was an MBA pet?" Mistress asked me rhetorically as she moved down beside me. "She was actually a rising star in the very firm you work for now. She was on track to be your boss," Mistress giggled. "Now she has a career making films for me. I think she's actually happier this way."

Kneeling beside me, as I was on all fours with my tits swaying under me, Mistress held a pink leather collar in front of my eyes. "It's time precious, to collar you. The pink signifies your position as blowjob queen," she told me as she put the collar around my neck. Locking it on. I wondered how I would explain it to my fiancee as I trembled.

"I must say precious, you've taken quite nicely to sucking cock, almost as if you were born to it. What am I saying, of course you were born to suck cock," she giggled as she stood up and attatched a leash to my new collar.

I only whimpered and said, "Thank you Mistress," as she complimented my dick sucking skills. Most of my clients usually popped in my mouth before ever getting into my pussy or ass, as the case may have been. I took it well, and that usually also meant they were able to fuck me longer afterwards. Getting the money's worth I suppose.

Mistress tugged my leash and lead me to the stairs, crawling after her. As we climbed up, I could only imagine what was in store for me. The discovery of my fate was a shock to me, and one I can only live with now...

Whimpering, I thought about the question. My dearest sisters, good girls, would not want this to happen to them. But I also knew that with or without me, Mistress Jane was going to have her way. That left me to decide what to say, as I held my breasts up by my nipples.

I must've thought about it too long because I quickly received two hard smacks on the underside of each boob. Making me squeal in pain again. My body was actually beginning to anticipate abuse now, and my mind was beginning to accept it. That really didn't take long.

Without thinking, I blurted out the name Ashley. My sister Ashley. Twenty three, married, blonde and busty like me. If a bit more curvy, not as toned. Not as pretty if I say so myself. I thought maybe, just maybe she could avoid being lured into this like I was. Maybe.

"Good girl!" Mistress exclaimed with a giggle, before smacking the bottoms of my upturned breasts at least five times each. I lost count what with all my yelping like a beaten dog.

Sitting back and crossing her legs, Mistress put down the hairbrush. As I wiped my tears she sneered down at me. Kicking the bag towards me, she simply said, "Get dressed slut."

12