A Secretary Changed Ch. 15

Story Info
Mistress pays a visit with a gift.
4.7k words
4.51
33k
11

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is work of fiction. It's free.

Everyone is entirely made up and coincidence in real life is just that.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Hope you enjoy.

Mmmmmwah xoxo.

*****

As I got to my front door, I realized I didn't have my purse. My keys. Nothing but the barely a dress I was wearing and the heels. Looking at the door I almost couldn't believe I was here. Despite everything else, I was home. My comfy apartment. Even if I didn't have the key to get in.

On a whim I took a chance and turned the knob. It opened so easily it took me by surprise. I just looked in and breathed. The familiar smells of my old life coming back to me. My place. My apartment. Not too much of a home but home none the less. Taking another deep breath I stepped inside. I actually felt like a stranger here now, my life had been turned upside down so hard.

Looking around I noticed very very subtle changes in the front room. It's a small place and things don't change unnoticed. First was the camera. One pointed at the sofa and another to the tiny kitchen. Small cameras you wouldn't even notice if you weren't looking for them like I was. Then I saw my purse on the counter. My actual purse.

Going to the counter I opened my purse slowly. Half expecting it to be empty. It wasn't. But what was inside wasn't what I remembered. Condoms, a few morning after pills, lube, and a single pink vibrator with a bow tied on it. A gift from Mistress I assumed. How sweet and thoughtful.

And there, under it all, my phone. I picked it up and found it completely wiped except for one unknown number. Mistress Jane's number I'm sure. Putting everything back in my purse I looked over the rest of the place. Sure enough there were cameras here and there and everywhere. The bedroom had three, covering every corner and angle. One small consolation, in the bathroom was a new collection of the high dollar cosmetics, oils, lotions and soaps Mistress favoured. Nice.

I looked at the laptop but decided against opening any folders or files for now. Time enough for that later. Right now, I wanted a shower. In my own shower. I didn't even care about the camera as I turned the water on and got naked. Well, naked except for my collar of course. Once more I let the warm water wash away some of my shame, some of my guilt.

Since I was in the shower, and my showers now had to be sexual, I decided I might as well do an edging session. So after I was all clean I got dirty. Lathering myself up and paying close attention to my breasts, I knew I must look hot to anyone watching. I glanced at the camera as I put one foot up on the tub. Running my fingers over my soapy bald slit and rubbing my tits with my other hand.

Biting my lip I actually felt charged up sexually. The events of the past few days had taken a toll, and I was ready for an orgasm. So ready. As I pinched my nipples with my fingers, my clit was swelling up under my other fingers. I kept up a slow circular motion, softly moaning as I did. I knew I wouldn't last long, but that was the point. To know when to stop. When I did stop, I was trembling. I glared at the camera, hoping Mistress Jane was watching as I slid my middle finger inside me. Secretly giving her the finger. Go me.

Stepping from the shower, steamy and wet, I was trembling. My body so teased over the last few days, and the fucking I got from Jerome, had left me in a bit of a state. I knew that's what Mistress wanted. For me to be frustrated, horny, and craving release. Well that's the state I was in. Wrapping a towel around me I went into my bedroom. Noticing the laptop was now active and lit up I went to it. The login screen was up, but there was no password line. Just a pair of lips that read "Kiss me." So I clicked them.

The home page opened up. My new website. Lovely. The same lips with the same caption right in front. Clicking again I was in. I secretly hoped that if nothing else, it wasn't so easy for other people to log on. Looking at the members list I smiled. Two members. My name and Mistress Jane's. She was online too.

Looking at the links I saw Rebecca's site on the friends list. Funny thing about that. Least I wasn't the only one being used like this. Little did I know. Then the contents. The usual stuff I guessed. How to join, payment options and such. Looking at it I clicked on the gallery section. And there it all was.

I gasped in horror...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...two years and six months earlier...

As my bedroom door swung open, I looked in, from where I was on all fours, collared and leashed. Newly collared. Chloe had set up some cameras and was holding one herself. Pointed directly at me. I looked up at her and she smiled and waved with her fingertips. Not knowing what else to do I only smiled weakly.

Mistress tugged my leash saying, "Up on the bed precious, on your back. A position I'm sure you've become quite familiar with." This brought a giggle from Chloe. I was already starting to not like the blonde. That notwithstanding, onto the bed I went. As I got up, I noticed a rope tied to each bedpost. No surprise.

Laying on my back, I watched as Mistress Jane circled the bed, while Chloe worked her camera. Tying each of my wrists and ankles to the bedposts, Mistress hummed some song that almost sounded familiar. Spreading my body wide. I tried to wiggle and found I couldn't. Not even a little. Part of me wondered where a woman learned such skills, part of me didn't want to know. The biggest part of me was in a bit of shock, as for the first time, Mistress Jane began to strip. Completely.

My eyes wide as her body became exposed. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties so when the tracksuit came off, there she was in all her glory. She looked at me and smiled, her big breasts actually perfectly shaped and quite more than a handful. Chloe set down her camera and came to me, pausing to pick out a nice red ball gag. "Open up," she told me, and as I did she stuffed my mouth full. I lifted my professionally bobbed blonde head and she strapped it on tight. Her tits in her dress rubbing my face as she leaned over me.

When she was done and moved back, Mistress Jane was standing at the end of the bed. Smirking. As I watched she was pouring lube all over a thick strapon she had donned. Lots of lube. The amount of lube one uses for a good long assfucking. Mentally I tried to prepare myself. Tried to relax.

In my time as an escort working for her, and the few days I worked in her brothel, I would guess about half of the men wanted anal. Of course they got it, so I had become a bit accustomed to having a cock in my ass. But none as thick as the one Mistress was sporting now. Or as long. Or as black. I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, this might hurt a bit.

Without a word, and as Chloe recorded, Mistress Jane mounted me. I was helpless but almost by reflex my legs pulled their bonds. Trying to lift and wrap around her. To no avail but it told my mind I was already trained to be a good whore. I blushed in shame at the epiphany. Her body on top of mine, her big tits smashed into my own large breasts. As she reached down, she slid the well lubed cock effortlessly into my pussy. All the way in, in one slow push. My back arched a bit and I gasped into my ball gag. Looking in my eyes, Mistress smiled and started to pump. Thrusting the monster strapon into me deep. Her hands on the bed next to my ears, her breath teasing my bobbed blonde hair.

She picked up the pace a bit, fucking me faster. Her body slapped against me every time and Chloe captured all of it. My expressions, my moans, the cock disappearing into me with each thrust.

"I think this bitch is warmed up enough now Finley," Mistress said into the camera. "Watch and enjoy act two," she finished, as she slid her cock out of me. Reaching over, she grabbed the lube and poured a good amount all over the shaft again. Stroking it. My blue eyes looked up at her, with a pout, hoping she really wasn't making this video for my dear fiancee Finley. But I'd never put anything past her.

Chloe brought the camera in for a closeup, as Mistress put the thick lubed tip to my tight little hole. I closed my eyes and readied myself. "I understand your cock has never been in here Finley, well don't worry, she's had quite a few and will easily take yours in," she said into the camera. As she finished talking she pushed, and with just a small pop her shaft slid in all the way. I think I screamed into my gag as she went all in. The entire length of lubed strapon cock sliding up my ass slow and easy, just like the song says.

And this was only the beginning...

Looking at the gallery it was all there. Everything I had done up to this point. My initial photos. My naked yoga. Mistress training me for deepthroat. Even Jerome having me in the limo. Everything. As I watched a new icon blinked on with a sound of lips smacking. The shower I just took. Just now. Already on my site. She worked fast.

As I looked at this collection of what I had been up to, an email icon popped up. An email from Mistress Jane. I knew better then to not open it. The first line said, "Drop the towel bitch." So I did. Being naked didn't really bother me in my own bedroom, even with the cameras.

The next line read, "Good show little miss big tits, very sexual." That brought a small smile. As I read the email, an IM invitation popped up from her. Clicking on it opened a instant message window.

*Hello little miss big tits, I see your online now, and naked. Good.*

*Yes Mistress, and thank you for letting me come home.*

*Don't thank me yet pet, I have a task for you. Well, two tasks really. First, as soon as we're done, I want you on that bed, legs behind your head, for an edging session.*

*Yes Mistress, I will as soon as I log off.*

*Good pet, now your second task is a bit more involved. In your closet you'll find your new wardrobe, as well as several numbered boxes. Have you looked in there yet?*

*No Mistress, not yet.*

*Tonight, you will do your hair and makeup, then put on the outfit in box number four. When you're ready, go to a bar or club. I don't care how you get there. With me so far?*

*Yes Mistress, dress up and hit the bar. Does it matter what bar?*

*No little miss big tits. Any one will do. Your task there is to find and seduce a man. Bring him back to your apartment and let him fuck you. Two things. He must be at least twenty years older then you, and he must be married. Got it?*

With a whimper, I looked at the screen. There was no way I could cheat or fail or anything. She had cameras so I assumed, correctly I'm sure, that she would be watching. I slowly replied.

*Yes Mistress, I got it. You're quite clear in my task.*

*Good pet, remember, if you fail, your website will have a plethora of new vip members tomorrow. And you know who I mean. Now log off and go have fun, and remember, I will be watching.*

Looking at the screen, I logged off and went to the bed. To begin my first task back at my own home...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...two years and six months earlier...

Once she got her cock in all the way, Mistress Jane looked into my eyes with a grin, and licked across my ball gag. With a whimper I realized she had let a good amount of spit run down the sides of the ball and into my mouth. I could only let it ooze into my throat. I barely had time to register it when she started ass fucking me. Slow and deep. Every thrust measured, while Chloe giggled and panned the camera up and down my tied, naked, and newly collared body.

I gasped and tugged my bonds but was helpless. Mistress pulling out almost all the way, then slowly pushing back in. Over and over again. It seemed almost gentle compared to the way my clients rammed my ass, but the thickness was new to me and I felt like I was being split in half. Not since the first black man Mistress had me take, have I felt so full. Then she mercilessly picked up the pace. Her hips pounding the cock into me. Driving relentlessly harder and harder. My tits bouncing and my breath once again coming in gasps.

By now, I was wondering if she would get tired. This was the first time Mistress Jane took me herself, and I was unaware of her level of stamina. She nailed me into the bed. Harder and longer than any man ever had, and she wasn't even out of breath. Chloe looked almost bored.

I looked in her eyes and Mistress Jane just smiled. She grabbed my hair and yanked my head saying, "You like this cock bitch?" I could only nod yes with her gripping my hair. My moans muffled as she continued pounding into my ass harder and deeper. Her own moans loud and clear, as she twisted my stiff pink nipples with savage glee.

At long last she slowed down, fucking my ass a bit less intensely. But still slow and deep. Running her nails over my breasts she pulled out. The lube making a sucking slurping sound as her cock left my tight little ass. My sphincter quivering as it closed back up. Moving up to rub her dirty cock all over my face while her and Chloe giggled. With a slap across my tits, actually a few hard slaps to my breasts, she got off me.

Smiling down at my helpless naked body, Mistress Jane took off her strapon. Then she looked at Chloe, and smiled. "I think this bitch is ready Chloe. Are you?" Mistress Jane asked. Chloe giggled again and nodded yes. I was beginning to hate that ditzy little giggle. Especially since I knew now the level of education and intelligence Chloe possessed. As it turns out, her devious little mind was quite as capable of sadism as Mistress Jane's.

Laying on my bed, I stretched a bit. Pulling my legs up and warming the muscles. Stretching my hamstrings and calves. I'm flexible enough that I could've probably jumped right into my task but, why risk the injury. Especially with a more difficult task later. I'm sure Mistress would be adamant about me completing it even with a torn hamstring or strained flexor.

Then, naked in my collar, I looked into the camera's unforgiving eye and lifted my left leg. Toes pointed, my toned and long leg easily went over my head. Taking a deep breath, I lifted my long flawless right leg. Over my head to join my left. Working it a bit, I locked my ankles together. Bent in half completely, my ankles locked behind my head, I became a tight little package.

All the years of flexibility training, being a cheerleader and gymnast, then yoga, made this position easy. My head down, I looked at my bald slit. Mistress wanted me to eventually lick myself there, and I could see that with just a bit of hard work, I would soon be able to. So I started my edging.

My hands reaching around my supple, folded thighs, I started rubbing my pussy. One hand using my fingers to open my folds and the fingers on my other hand rubbing my clit, in lazy circles. My time in the shower made me realize how eager my body was for an orgasm, so I thought I had better take my time. I can only imagine the punishment Mistress would deal out for cumming without permission. For cumming hard, squealing, and screaming in orgasm. Without permission.

In the position I was in, my moans came softly. My breathing measured and deep, as my fingers began to get wet. My juices lubricating their tips and making my slow masturbation so delicious. With a soft groan of pleasure my hips bucked, as much as they could in the position I was in. Just to try it, I strained my head down, sticking my tounge out. Just a few more inches and I would taste myself. Just a bit more. I would try harder as the days went by.

Then, using just the tip of my index finger, my pink painted nail shiny and wet, I rubbed my clit in fast tight circles. Once my body started tensing, and through my soft and high moans, I cursed. Using foul language I never use, I stopped. Right on the edge of orgasm. When I unlocked my ankles and brought my legs down I was almost in tears from horny frustration. Laying flat on my back, my body flushed and trembling, I looked up at the ceiling.

I almost wished Jerome was there. Almost. God what was I thinking. I had to stop and think for a minute. What was I thinking? Jerome. I had never been with a black man before, and here I was thinking about his cock. His long thick cock, plunging into me on the floor of that limousine was filling my head. Biting my lip I cursed Mistress Jane and got up to get cleaned up a bit before my next task. Maybe nibble on something, if there was anything in my fridge.

Stopping for a bit at the bathroom sink, I washed my hands and face, and tried to calm my beating heart. Thinking about things, I remembered that I didn't need to worry about cock. I would be getting some later, even if it was old man cock. Twenty years older at the very least. And married. I said a quick prayer for my soul as I looked at my reflection. How could I seduce a married man? How could I live with the guilt, and the shame? Then it occurred to me. It wasn't really my choice. Mistress was to blame, and if I refused I would be exposed as a whore and I couldn't let that happen. With that thought, I felt a little less guilty.

With a sigh and just a touch of relief I went to the refrigerator. Trying to remember if I had any food within. Maybe some yogurt or something. As I opened it I remembered Mistress Jane had been here, doing stuff. Of course she had. And why wouldn't she do stuff to my fridge. I almost giggled. Spermberries. Of course. In my fridge were several jars of cum. A note facing me saying, "Warm me up in the microwave first ;)" Along with the jars of sperm was a few small containers of strawberries. Of course. This time I did giggle. Spermberries. Well maybe I could get someone at the bar to buy me a snack later. Did I dare open the freezer? Let's see what fresh horrors Mistress had provided.

When I opened the freezer and looked inside I found several Popsicles. Nothing else. Just Popsicles. Taking one out I smiled. Of course. How could I not smile. Mistress Jane thought of everything. They weren't Popsicles. Well I suppose they were. In a way. I was holding a long frozen rod of cum. I giggled even harder. Spermsicles? I almost choked on my own tounge as I started laughing. Some small part of my brain argued that I must be going insane to laugh at this. The insanity of it all. .

That's when it all caught up to me and I let it out, by having a good girly cry...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...two years and six months earlier...

Mistress Jane and Chloe, her pet porn star got on the bed aside my tied and spread body. The fucking Mistress had just tossed me still keeping my ass gaped wide open, and a fine sheen of glossy perspiration made me glow. My sexual sweat slowly and sweetly soaking into the bed I shared with my fiancee, the dearest Finley.

Chloe on one side and Mistress on the other, both smiling and looking over my naked and newly collared body. I looked from one to the other and saw only cruel mirth in both their eyes. With a sigh, I knew there was no getting out of my predicament.

"The nipples and clit?" Chloe asked. As she slipped on latex gloves and took out a bottle of the numbing lube, some swabs, and a long slender needle. "For now, yes," Mistress replied, as she tugged my pink nipples. Making them stiffen even more than they already were. "She can get the tattoos later, before her wedding," she continued, as she held my left breast and pulled my nipple out firmly.

As Mistress Jane smiled, Chloe started to use the numbing, oily lube on my stiff pink nipples. As I tried to look down, Mistress Jane moved up and straddled my face. Lowering her pussy to my mouth. I watched her slit slowly descend and knew I'd be tasting my Mistress for the first time.

12