A Secretary Changed Ch. 18

Story Info
The Sister Act.
4.2k words
4.59
45.8k
20

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello dear readers.

If you've been keeping up, enjoy this chapter.

If not, you may want to read from the first chapter.

Enjoy and remember, it's complete fiction and any similarities to real people is complete coincidence.

All characters are adults.

*****

Ashley put her phone down. The appointment was set. She was a bit surprised Jane Kessler could see her on such short notice. Smiling to herself she couldn't help but think how her husband would love the results of her hypnotherapy.

Across town, her sister Jenna was just waking up, and finding herself alone. Max long gone, and the only trace of him being her sore pussy, her sore ass, her sore jaw, her body bruised and leaking cum, and the 200 dollars on her nightstand.

In a different part of town, Rebecca was on her back, as Jerome held her legs up over her head and slowly fucked her ass while her husband Finley watched.

And now, Ashley's story begins.

As I got dressed for my appointment, I wondered if it would really work. I mean, some people say hypnosis is all fake and done for entertainment, but my best friend Nicole swears by it. She says it helped her stop smoking. And if it can do that, then just maybe it will help me focus and help me trim my body down. Help me get the drive to work out and spend some time at the gym. Just maybe.

I knew I would probably never be as fit as Jenna, but she's worked out her whole life. After college and being a cheerleader, I got married and things just sort of settled into a pattern. Work, home, work, home. Blah blah blah.

Not that I have a boring life. My husband is wonderful, and my job is decent. I just felt like, maybe working out would give me more energy like I had in college. Just maybe.

So after I saw my husband off to work, I called my job at the pharmacy and took a personal day. A quick shower and quick blow dry of my long blonde hair and it was time to dress. The weather was warm and sunny so I chose a nice flowery sundress. Very modest, as I am with all things. Knee length, with cute straps and not very low cut. While I'm not huge up top, I do have enough to draw stares if I'm not careful. So I'm always careful.

Very demure bra under, thick with padding. And some modest panties. Some might call them granny panties but hey, I'm married. Besides, I'm not like other girls that wear skimpy things.

Some strappy sandals and I was all set. Just a touch of makeup. Just enough. The drive was pleasantly slow paced. Taking my time and enjoying my day away from work. Rarely do I miss work, even if I'm not feeling well, so I felt a bit naughty for calling in. Oh well, I'd make up for it at confession on Sunday.

Looking at the address Nicole had written I was able to easily find Dr. Kessler's office. In a nice part of town and very professional looking. I felt good about this and as I parked the car, I sent a quick text to Nicole thanking her. Her reply was instantly received with the message that I would thank her later.

So with a spring in my step I walked into the office. The waiting room was clean and soft music played as I went up to the front receptionist.

Smiling at the older lady I told her who I was and that I had an appointment. She smiled back matronly and told me to have a seat. Sitting down I noticed something a bit odd. There were no windows. Simply shrugging it off I assumed it was for the privacy of the people going in for hypnosis. Hypnotherapy. Whatever the proper term was.

"She's on her way Mistress," said Nicole on the phone. "I hope you find her to your liking," she continued. Feeling a pang of guilt for betraying her best friend.

"You have done well pet," Mistress Jane replied. "I think you're on your way towards redemption for that strip club fiasco," she continued. Her face a pure expression of delight as she watched Ashley enter her building on the closed circuit camera.

"Yes thank you Mistress," Nicole said, before hanging up. Still in awe at the circumstances that brought her, Ashley, and Mistress Jane together at this time. Ashley, her best friend since college. Mistress Jane, her dominatrix for the last year. Somehow convincing her to lure her best friend into her clutches.

Yes, Nicole pondered, what a strange twist of fate. At the same time, Mistress Jane Kessler thinking what an unbelievable set of coincidence that one of her very own pets happened to be the best friend of the sister of her newest addition. The lovely little miss big tits. Jenna.

"You may go back now dear," said the kindly receptionist. "Miss Kessler is ready for you," she added. As I stood I gave her a friendly smile and thanked her. Then I headed down the hallway. A short carpeted hallway leading to a single door. The brass plaque that read M. Jane Kessler. No honorific. No title. Very spartan.

I knocked on the door softly and heard a female voice say, "Enter." That was all. Not a single wasted word. Opening her office door and not knowing what to expect I was pleasantly surprised to find her office clean, neat, and very plush in every sense. The overstuffed sofa and the thick shag carpet very inviting. Soft new age music playing at a low volume.

Dominating the room was a large oak desk, behind which sat a tall, buxom, and raven haired beauty. Certainly not what I was expecting. Not someone so, flat out sexual looking. She stood and towered over me. Dominating the room and putting me at first a bit at ill ease. Then she smiled and I felt, comfortable. A bit more comfortable. She shook my hand and told me to have a seat, then she sat and we started talking.

We started with introductions, which were easy enough. Since she knew my best friend Nicole, she had some idea of why I was there. What I wanted to accomplish. As she handed me the usual medical waivers to look through and sign, Jane got up and started making tea in the little corner area. There was coffee and the usual office goodies. The tea brewing smelled a bit strange but I didn't want to offend her.

So when she offered a cup I smiled politely and took it. Sipping. It actually tasted good. Like mixed berries. With the paperwork all signed we made some small talk. She expressed interest in why I felt I needed to lose weight, how long I'd been married, family and church and such. The whole time taking notes.

As I finished my tea she asked if I was ready to begin. Adding that her techniques had worked wonders for Nicole and that she hadn't had a cigarette in months. Honestly I never even knew she smoked. All the years we were friends I never even saw her light up once.

I guess she must have been ashamed of the habit, since I was so straight laced. Clean living and all that.

I asked Jane if I should lay on the sofa or anything like that to help me relax and she only smiled and said I was fine in the chair I was in. It really did feel fine and comfy.

Almost too comfy, as I could feel my eyelids begin to droop. Heavy and sluggish, I felt I could barely keep them open. Sipping the last of the tea, I looked up at Jane, and she seemed to have a grin on her face. Taking out a crystal on a chain she held it up and let it swing in slow, pendulum fashion. Telling me to keep my eyes on it. Telling me to relax and let every muscle in my body loosen up. That came very easily.

Watching the pretty crystal I started to feel different. Sleepy yet, awake. Her soft voice soothing, and lilting. Almost musically lilting. My head began to drift and I was having trouble keeping a train of thought. Settling back in the plush chair, I kept my eyes moving, slowly back and forth. Following the crystal. Following. Watching. Dreaming...

With Ashley in her soft comfy chair, signing the waivers and releases, Mistress Jane Kessler grinned and made a special blend of herbal tea. A blend that made the drinker open to suggestion. Very open.

Stirring up the special ingredients and adding a touch of flavor, she glanced back and smiled. It seemed that the lovely Ashley was signing but not reading the small print. All the better. Little did she realize the waivers would come back to haunt her later.

Setting the tea down and encouraging Ashley to drink, Mistress Jane started to devise her plan. Having experience in hypnosis and hypnotherapy, Jane knew that combined with the tea, her techniques would easily bring the young blonde into her fold. She had yet to decide if she wanted Ashley to know what she was doing as she was doing it, knowing what that would do to her psyche.

Or perhaps she would leave her with no recollection of events. The look of shock on a subject's face while watching the video later was always priceless. Always. However, the agenda was firm in certain things. First and foremost was the planting of key words. Trigger words. Words that would bring the young Ashley immediately into a state of obedience.

Noticing the dreamy look on Ashley's lovely visage, Jane took out her favourite charm. The one she used on Nicole in fact. Swinging it and letting it sway, while coaxing Ashley to watch and focus on it. Jane soothed her with words, her voice taking a singsong quality. Leading her deeper into a trance state. The new age music interspersed with subliminal messages of obedience, submission, and subservience.

And within just a scant few minutes, Ashley was under.

Mistress Jane looked at Ashley, smiling. Grinning to herself. Standing up and walking around her desk to stand in front of the chair where Ashley was slumped. Looking down at her.

"Sit up straight Ashley," Mistress said. Immediately Ashley straightened up, sitting very prim and properly.

Grinning, Mistress then said,"It's time to learn what you are like. Three questions to start."

Ashley nodded and kept quiet. Her eyes glassy a bit and her face still.

"How big is your husband's cock? Is your pussy shaven? What size is your bra?" Mistress fired off. One question after another.

Ashley replied in turn, saying,"Almost six inches, no it's trimmed, 34c," with a monotone voice. This brought a smile to Mistress Jane's face as she could tell Ashley was now a puppet.

"Very good Ashley, I like the bra size. Let me have it," Jane then said. Some semblance of modesty remained and Ashley managed to unclasp and remove her bra from under her dress in a fluid motion. Handing it to Mistress Jane gently.

Putting aside the thick padded bra Mistress noticed the way Ashley's nipples poked through. Smiling, she then told Ashley,"I would like to see if the panties match Ashley. Hand them to me."

Ashley reached under her dress, wiggling. Jane smirked as she watched the panties slide down Ashley's legs and grinned as they were handed over. Putting them with the bra, she told Ashley,"From now on in my presence you address me as Mistress."

Ashley nodded and said,"Yes Mistress." Jane smiled at that and nodded to herself.

"I will be generous though girl," Jane said. "Only address me as Mistress when you're under my hypnotic spell. Otherwise Jane will suffice, understand?"

"Yes Mistress," Ashley replied. Looking straight ahead, Ashley sat quietly as Jane looked her over. Taking her chin in one hand, Jane told Ashley,"Stand up doll, let's have a look at you. Stand and take off your dress."

Ashley stood, and quietly took her dress off. Standing naked in front of the chair, wearing just her sandals and wedding ring. Her blonde hair in cute curls, her tits perky and upturned with puffy pink nipples. Her slit with a trimmed blonde bush. Just a few extra pounds gained since her cheerleading days. Her skin flawless and creamy.

As Jane looked over her body, smiling, she started to inspect. Lifting Ashley's tits, weighing them and tugging her nipples. Reaching down and feeling her pussy, slipping a finger in to test for tightness. Finally, wetting one finger with her mouth, reaching around, and slipping it up Ashley's virgin little bunghole.

"Yes you'll do just fine," Jane said with a grin. She then started to implant several suggestions and several behaviors in poor Ashley's mind. Her session lasted three hours...

Walking out of Jane's office I felt refreshed. Awake. Like I had just slept for a day or two. Smiling and with a bounce in my step I stopped to give the receptionist payment for my session.

"Your next session is already booked," she said as I handed her a check for $300. "The therapist wants you to come in once a week for at least a month, and if you can, maybe a weekend session," she continued.

"Yes Ma'am," I politely told her. Smiling at her as she gave me a receipt and a small card with the name of a salon.

"She also said you're to stop here, and tell them Dr. Kessler sent you, before you come back," she explained. "Don't worry, the cost is included in your session's fee," she finished with a smile. I smiled and felt at ease with her. She reminded me of someone but I couldn't quite place who.

As I left the office and headed to my car, I passed a guy cutting the grass. Some landscaper or gardening expert or some such thing. He smiled at me and I found myself smiling back, licking my lips slowly at him and wondering what his balls would feel like on my tongue.

This brought me to a complete halt. My face looking a bit surprised. Luckily he was already back at cutting the grass and didn't notice. But I did. Where did that thought come from. That was so not like me. I giggled and shrugged and went on my way. I would definitely say an extra prayer on Sunday for the sin of lust.

Suddenly I felt weak, thinking of being on my knees. Praying. In just panties and high heels. Struggling to get to my car I leaned against a light post. Shaking my head. Where were these thoughts coming from?

Shaking my head again I finally reached my sedan. Opening the door I sat behind the wheel. Panting. My breathing hard and fast. I shook my head again, closing my eyes, and at long last calmed down.

I shook my head once again, and left the parking lot. Driving. I can't say I remembered much of the drive, mostly I was trying to collect my thoughts and thinking I needed to get to my church and confess my lusty thoughts. Thoughts of sin and lust. A married woman shouldn't think such things. So as I stopped and turned off my car, I saw where these thoughts led me. I was parked in front of the Pink Partridge Salon. As I looked at the building, two scantily clad blondes walked out and walked past my car giggling. Taking no notice of me. Hair and nails newly done.

They didn't notice me, but I noticed them. Long tanned legs, ending in strappy heels. Both wearing impossibly short skirts. Both girls at least a D cup up top. I licked my lips slowly and wondered what their nipples would feel like against my tongue.

I shook my head again, trying to clear my thoughts. I bit my own lip and shook my head once again. Where...where were these horrible images in my mind coming from? It was a few days until church and I knew my confessions were adding up already.

With a shrug, I pushed those thoughts aside and headed into the salon. As I walked in I looked around. Unsure of what to do, as I'd never been in such a den of vanity. I could never understand why anyone but a prostitute would go to such effort to look so sexually attractive. I bit my lip at the thought. Prostitute. Getting paid for sex. Getting paid to let strangers have you. Strangers having you. God.

Shaking my head again, I took a deep breath. Trying to clear my thoughts as a beautiful blonde Asian girl came up and asked, "How may I help you?"

"I'm Ashley, and I was sent here by my therapist," I struggled to say. Looking into her eyes, and thinking. Thinking too much. Biting my lip and wondering what her lip gloss would look like smeared on my tits. Before I could think again, she said, "Oh right, Mistress Jane sent you. Hi, I'm Summer."

As her hand reached out and grazed my arm I heard myself gasp and felt weak in the knees. Her nails gave me goosebumps and I nearly swooned. Nearly.

"She sent word, and you're due for the full treatment," she said. She took my hand and led me towards a hallway in the back. As we walked, she leaned closer to me and whispered, "You're so pretty, just like your sisters. You must be heaven sent."

Mistress Jane smirked, as she watched Summer lead the now dazed Ashley to the sordid back rooms at the tattoo and piercing parlor. The cameras sending a live feed to her office. Reaching down, Mistress Jane gripped Nicole's hair tighter and pulled her mouth against her pussy. Nicole sucking and licking all over the wet slit.

"Your best friend is doing so good Nicole," Mistress Jane said. As she ground her pussy into Nicole's face. "Her therapy is already working wonders. Almost as good as your therapy did," she said.

"Here's your reward," Mistress Jane said, as she pulled Nicole's head back and tilted a bit up by her hair. Letting loose a stream of hot piss all over the lovely Nicole's face and hair.

"Thank you Mistress. Thank you," Nicole struggled to say, as her mouth filled with pee. All over her face, in her hair, soaking her dress.

Then Jane watched events unfold on the cameras. Ashley in her hypnotized state thinking she was in a hair and nail salon. Ashley in reality at a tattoo and piercing parlor on the bad side of town. The programming well set in Ashley's mind, as shes stripped and laid on her back in a padded chair.

Mistress Jane watching, as Ashley is given a Brazilian wax. Every single trace of hair taken off from her neck down.

Mistress Jane watching, as Ashley lays quietly and gets her puffy pink nipples pulled, tugged, twisted, then pierced. Each one getting a pink barbell.

Mistress Jane smiled and held Nicole's hair tighter, pulling Nicole's wet mouth back onto her dripping slit and commanding, "Eat," as she watched the first phase of Ashley's training. After her nipples are nicely pierced, the tattoo artist enters.

While Summer goes down and starts softly licking and kissing Ashley's now bald pussy, the man begins his process. On her left breast, Ashley is getting a small tattoo. Her first. A small rose, just where it would be visible with a low cut top and just over where a bra would cover it.

The entire time, Ashley in a hypnotic state, unaware of anything except the sensations on her clit. Mistress Jane's trigger words, heaven sent, having the effect of putting Ashley in a suggestive, compliant state. Also ensuring that Ashley will not achieve orgasm unless permission comes from Mistress herself.

After her little rose tattoo is complete, and looking lovely, the tattoo artist smiles, and Summer stands and moves away, wiping her chin. "Now for payment," he says, as he takes out his cock. Moving between Ashley's legs he pushes them apart, holding her knees and pushing them up.

Mistress watching on the live feed as he says,"I love young married pussy," while slowly sliding his cock into Ashley. Her only other cock in her entire life besides her husband's.

As she watches him start to fuck the newly pierced and tattooed Ashley, Mistress cums on Nicole's sucking mouth. With a stifled moan and biting her lip, her body flushed as she tenses up, she orgasms hard. Giggling, she tells Nicole,"I hope your best friend is on the pill."

Mistress Jane has such wonderful plans for Ashley.

Leaving the salon, I have to admit I felt a bit different. I don't know what came over me, but my hair looked the same. My nails were done nicely, a sweet pink color on my fingers and little toes.

12