A Secretive Afternoon

Story Info
Lust is in air between married friends.
2k words
4.01
35.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hrnyme
Hrnyme
15 Followers

One Saturday afternoon in the early spring, two lovers had met for a little rendezvous. See, they have to be inconspicuous as they are both married and their spouses would not understand the reason for their relationship. They had met at a grocery store parking lot that particular day, he parked his car and grabbed a bag he had with him, he got into her SUV and they drove off towards the country side out to where nobody would find them and they could be alone for a few hours.

She drove to this secluded area that she knows ... she goes there from time to time when she needs to get away from everyone to think. It is about 10 minutes outside the city limits, with a lot of trees and wild flowers growing every where. With the birds singing and the squirrels chattering on how beautiful the day was.

Not too many people go there, that is why she picked that area. She pulled into the parking lot and turned the vehicle off.

They got out of the vehicle and Mark walked around and opened the back to get the bag that he had brought with. She got a twinkle in her eye watching him walk, because of his cute ass and broad shoulders. She said with a curious expression and a sly smile, "Whatcha got in there?"

He winked at her and with a devilish smile said, "You will see later baby doll."

He wrapped his arm around her, looking down into her electric green eyes, smiling. She put her arm around his waist and leaned her head on his chest. They started walking down a path leading into the trees away from civilization. They slowly walked for a while, enjoying every moment they had together because they knew it would be too far and in between until the next time.

They found the perfect spot: It was well into the trees where nobody would happen to walk upon them. Mark turned his back so Lori could not see what was in the bag. He opened it and took out a blanket, spreading it out so they could lay down. He started kissing her passionately while fondling her voluptuous tits. His hand moved down her stomach slowly, feeling every inch of her silky soft skin; When he got to her shorts, he slid his hand inside and gave her pussy a gentle squeeze.

They kissed and caressed. Their eyes locked as they lay there staring at each other; Taking in every feature. He was stroking her long hair lightly as she ran her hand up and down his strong cheekbone. He stood up and told her to roll over onto her stomach and close her eyes.

She did as she was told because she knew she was in for a very pleasurable afternoon! She laid there with all sorts of thoughts running through her head on what he could possibly have in the bag. The anticipation was enough to drive her crazy.

Mark told her to keep her eyes closed but raise her head off the blanket. Next thing she knew, he had put a blindfold over her eyes.

He started kissing the back of her neck, finding that certain spot that drives her wild; Moans of pleasure released from her. He lifted her shirt and unhooked her bra, exposing her naked back, slowly placing kisses and licks down her back to her shapely ass, then working his way back up again. He went up and down her back, along the spine like that for a while. Teasingly, making her squirm. Her pussy was so wet it made her shorts damp.

She started begging him to fuck her; He ignored her. She could not stand it any longer. She wanted to feel his magnificent cock deep inside. He stopped what he was doing and rummaged through the bag. He took the blind fold off, and helped her onto her wobbling legs and held her so she wouldn't fall over. After she regained some strength, he took her by the hand and led her over to a tree.

He told her to kneel down, put her back against the tree and her hands above her head and hold onto the tree. She did, and was wondering what he was going to do. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out some rope and tied her hands to the tree.

After he had gotten her tied there, he realized he had forgotten to remove her shirt. He reached into his pants pocket and took out a knife; Taking her shirt and cutting it open, exposing her full breasts with little hopes of covering them on the way home. She gasped as he cut it. The feel of that cold steel against her hot, sweaty body made her nipples hard and her pussy twitch. It was the most amazing feeling she had ever experienced. It gave her a sense of fear and excitement all at the same time.

She was so horny and needed to be relieved soon. He took a strip of her cut shirt and tied it around her eyes for a blind fold, since he didn't grab the one he had used earlier. He started kissing her deeply and pinching her nipples, making her moan. He unzipped her shorts and put his hand inside.

He said, "Damn baby, your pussy is so hot and wet!"

He stuck a finger in her dripping cunt, pulled it out and placed it in her mouth so she could taste that sweet nectar. She suckled his finger until all the sweet juice was gone. She begged for more, but he refused the request, ignoring the pleas.

He unzipped his pants and took out his throbbing cock. He started rubbing it on her face, she opened her eager, watering mouth to accept it. His smooth balls were resting on her chin while his cock was down her throat. Suddenly, he grabbed her hair and pulled her head away from his cock; He was about to cum and he knew she wanted that hot, sticky jism all over her face.

He moaned, and then she felt that hot juice hit her face. Some of it went into her hair and in her mouth. There was a light breeze blowing her long Auburn hair into the cum, making it stick.

He removed the blindfold; She squinted into the bright sunlight and tried to focus on his face. He leaned down and kissed her passionately. His tongue was exploring every inch of her inviting mouth.

She whispered into his ear, " fuck me" as she kissed and nibbled his neck.

She needed to have that cock inside her wet, pulsating pussy. He had teased her long enough and she wanted to be rewarded. He untied her hands, and like a magnet ... they went straight for his cock.

She took his, not so hard, cock into her hands and started stroking lightly. When she felt a few small twitches, She placed her mouth over the head and licked. In one motion she had swallowed it all into her mouth, down to his balls, sucking, licking and stroking to bring it back to life.

Mark said, "God damn it baby, you are good at sucking cock!" "But, I want to fuck that sweet, tight pussy of yours."

He then took the knife; cutting the crotch out of her shorts, making them into a skirt. Giving him complete and total access to her wet, hot pussy (since she wasn't wearing panties). Her cunt was glistening in the sunlight like dew on a leaf in the early morning light.

He laid down on his back and told her to get on top ... in the 69 position. She hurried into position with her knees on each side of his head and lowered her dripping pussy down to his face so he could taste that sweet honey.

Lori took his hard cock in her mouth, twirling her talented tongue around the tip, just sucking on the head. She ran her tongue down his long shaft to his balls; Taking each one separately into her mouth and gently sucking. She licked back up to the head; When she got to it, she took the whole cock in her mouth in one quick motion.

He took her clit into his mouth and sucked on it with a gentle nibble. He was moving his tongue over her clit with some pressure. Then he went down, kissing and sucking her pussy lips. He was lapping up all the juices. The next thing she knew, she felt that wonderful tongue on her asshole.

He applied some pressure on it and at that moment she thought she was in heaven. Her body was getting weak from all the pleasure it was receiving.

She heard a moan of pleasure come from him and the vibration on her pussy sent her over the edge. She felt that warm wave of ecstasy filling her body and started grinding her hips, smashing her pussy against his face. He started licking faster, as she was fucking his face, trying to get that tongue deep inside.

She came violently and screamed, "OH MY GOD" and started crying. She has not had an orgasm like that in years, it was so intense. Her body was quivering and had goose bumps all over; Her nipples were rock hard. Her clit was swollen and he teased it by giving it a quick lick. Every time he did, she would twitch.

Mark told Lori get into the doggy position, he got behind her and slid his cock into her soaking wet pussy with ease. He slammed his cock all the way in until it felt like it was going to come out her throat. He slid back out slowly, then thrust back in hard. She felt a finger slide into her asshole also. She was wishing it was another cock, she had never experienced that before.

He reached around and grabbed a handful of tit and squeezed. He started pumping faster and faster, she knew he was close to shooting his hot load. She started moving her hips back and forth to meet his every thrust. They were in perfect rhythm together.

He said, "Here it comes baby."

He released her tit and intertwined his fingers in her hair at the back of her head; he pulled hard enough to make her look towards the sky. She moaned a sigh of pleasure.

She felt that hot load go deep and moaned because it felt good having him inside. She didn't want that day to ever end, she wanted to freeze time so they didn't have to go home and go their separate ways.

He had given her the fucking she had been longing for. After they were finished, they laid next to each other. He stroked her hair and placed gentle kisses on her forehead. Looking into those eyes of his, she gets lost; wishing she could have him like this every night of her life. Not for just a few stolen moments. But, she will take what she can get. The times they do have together are the best.

They got up and walked back to the blanket. He reached into the bag and pulled out a T-shirt he had brought for her to wear home. She put it on, along with her new "skirt."

They picked everything up, shook the leaves and grass off the blanket and put it back into the bag, Mark pulled her close and kissed her. They stood there holding each other tightly not wanting to let go. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes because she knew their time together was coming to an end. They wrapped their arms around each other and walked reluctantly towards the SUV. She drove back into the city, unwillingly, and took him to his car.

Just before he got out of her SUV he kissed her passionately and said with a wink, "See ya later baby doll."

She sat there and watched him get into his car and drive away until she could not see him any longer. She started crying because she didn't know when the next encounter would be. She longs for his soft, gentle touch. She was already thinking about the next time they could get together; Wondering when that would be.

Hrnyme
Hrnyme
15 Followers