A Seducer at Sixty Ch. 02

Story Info
Sixty year old Sekhar seduces a young virgin.
7.7k words
4.51
127.6k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
491 Followers

This story is a continuation of my earlier story with the same title. When I wrote that story, I didn't plan on a series. But,enthused by the response and feedback, I have now written this chapter-2. So, kindly treat the first one as chapter-1. Please read that first, if you have not read it.

*

We continued our torrid affair for the next couple of days...discovering new pleasures in our coupling. It was unbelievable but it was fantastic -- the passion of a sixty year old Sekhar for the forty three year old Rekha. The fact that she was the daughter-in-law of my best friend made it even more exciting.

At the end of the week Murty was discharged from the hospital. I made sure that I was there when the doctors briefed Rekha and Raghu about the proposed treatment and the care to be taken. I told them that I would look in regularly and spend time with my friend. I also told them to contact me without hesitation should they require my help anytime. When we had a moment alone, I hugged and kissed Rekha on her cheek and gave her a pat on her JLO rump. We promised to continue to see each other.

After a couple of days, during which I realized how badly I missed our love making, I visited Rekha at her home. Murty was feeling much better now that he was back in his own home. However, he was still confined to his room and needed assistance to get off the bed and stand and move. Rekha told me that she was still on leave to take care of him.

She told me that the old lady, Murty's cousin, who was supposed to come and assist, was unable to come. However Rekha's mother had arranged a help from her village and the help was arriving next day. I was glad that she would have someone to help at home, because Ragu was very busy with his job once again. There was no chance even to touch her and after a couple of hours with Murty, I left.

I was away on work for a few days and when I returned I called Rekha on her mobile. She told me that the help had arrived and though it was a young girl, she was very good at her work, diligent and efficient. Rekha sounded genuinely happy and relieved.

"Are you alone now, Baby?" I asked.

"Yes, all alone in my bed room, we can talk."

"I am missing you badly, Baby. I am restless in bed in the nights."

"Oh, Sekhar, it is a torture for me too. I miss you so badly."

"Right now, I am getting all erect just talking to you, Baby," I teased her.

"And I am all squishy and hot, lover," she crooned.

We made a date for next day. She said she planned to go out to buy groceries. She would come from her shopping to my apartment for a short visit next afternoon. She would call me before coming over.

It was nearly three in the afternoon when she came.

As soon as I closed the door behind her, we hugged each other tightly. It was more than ten days since we made love. We were desperately hungry for each other. We moved as one to the guest bed room and quickly undressed, literally tearing off each others clothes. Soon she was clad only in her white cotton panties and bra and I was in my light blue jockey shorts, already stiff with desire.

We embraced passionately and the feel of our hot, near naked bodies against each other set us on fire. I unhooked her bra and grabbed her small, tight tits in my hands feeling the stiffening nipples poking at the center of my palms. As her boobs touched my hairy chest, she rubbed them vigorously against it and let out a low moan.

My hands dropped down her back and slipping them through the elastic of her soft panties, I grabbed her vast, smooth as baby, hot ass cheeks and fondled them, a little too roughly. Rekha was now moaning and her crotch was rubbing vigorously against my big bulge.

In one quick motion, I pulled her panties down and she wiggled to let them drop at her feet. Her hands got hold of my shorts and pulled them down.

As my now fully erect, hot and throbbing cock poked at her smooth, shaven pussy, Rekha gave a deep moan. My hands grabbed her pussy and I felt the heat emanating from her like an oven. Her pink lips were wet with her juices, open and quivering as my fingers touched them. I just let my two fingers slip in a little and they went sliding into her hot ,wet depth smoothly.

Her cunt was all hot, wet and it felt as if it was churning. Our need for each other was so urgent that we fell on the bed, without losing anymore time. Lying on her back, she opened her thighs wide and her juicy cunt was beckoning me, begging to be fucked.

As my hot, throbbing cock entered her and slid in like a hot knife in butter, Rekha hugged me tight to her and shrieked. Her passion was unbelievable and I could feel her nails racking my back.

Kissing her hard, I started pumping her with strong, deep thrusts. There was frenzy about this coupling. We were like two wild cats in heat, making violent love. biting, scratching, pulling, tasting blood, with just one objective - to get a release for self and the other, from all the pent up sexual desires. It took us very little time to climax together in an earth shaking orgasm.

As we lay spent on the bed, I realized we were drenched in sweat. In our rush, we didn't even switch on the fan. I got up from the bed, switched on the fan and took a couple of towels back. We drank some cold water, even as the cool air from the fan comforted us. We lay in a loose embrace, my hand caressing her face gently and her hand resting on my hip.

"That was some session! I badly needed that," I said.

"I was dreaming about this for several nights," she replied softly.

"Rekha, this was a quickie. We need more time to make love properly."

"We can do that once I go back to work. I can take a half day leave once in a way and come over," she said and kissed me lightly.

She left soon after that.

It was two days later that I went to Murty's house. It was then I saw Lakshmi for the first time. Rekha introduced her to me, as her cousin from her village who had come over to help her.

"Laksmi, this is Sekhar uncle, our very important family friend and well wisher," she introduced me.

My first impression was that this girl is way too young, probably in early teens. She was around 5' height, medium complexion and very slim. She had a very slim and smooth waist which was exposed between her half sari and petticoat. Her buttocks were small but shapely and it was easy to guess that she had slender legs and thighs.

However, there were two things about her that hit you squarely between eyes. She had an innocent face. It was heart shaped and had an attraction of its own. Her cheeks were a little chubby and very smooth. Her black eyes were wide like fish and twinkling; they made her look very pretty.

Her most striking feature was her breasts. She had the most perfect globes you could ever imagine and they were much larger in proportion to the rest of her body. They were probably a B++ size. More than the size, what struck me was their erectness, standing proud and their bounce.

At first look they reminded me of the boobs of that famous Russian tennis star, who was better known for her boobs than her tennis! Such boobs on a smallish looking girl with the most innocent looking face, was an amazing combination.

I looked away from her, aware that I looked at her for too long and caught Rekha giving me a probing look. Women are very perceptive in some matters and this is one such. I should be careful in future, I told myself.

I went to Murty's room and my friend was delighted with my visit. As we talked, Lakshmi came in and gave me a cup of coffee asking me if I wanted it with sugar or sugar free. I said, rather unnecessarily, that I was not a diabetic and sugar was fine. I tasted the coffee and said it was very good and she beamed.

Just before I left, I asked Rekha if this girl Lakshmi was not too young to be thus employed. Rekha laughed and told me that Lakshmi was actually nineteen and she just looked a lot younger than her age.

"Just like you," I whispered, making her happy and blush.

That night, alone in my bed, I thought of Lakshmi and not Rekha. I felt a little guilty about it, but then, I told myself that it was the way most men would react. I thought of her bouncy boobs, her slim waist, her slender thighs and her innocent, beaming face.

It would be a fantastic experience to seduce that girl and make love to her young, virgin body. Thinking about that, I masturbated.

Another week had gone by. Rekha was back at her job in Bank, with Lakshmi taking care of Murty full time and doing a very good job of it. Rekha dropped in one afternoon soon after and we had a great session of love making, a real prolonged one that satisfied both of us.

After the session, as we lay next to each other, spent and relaxed, she said Murty was asking her why I am not visiting him as often as before. She requested me to visit him as often as possible.

I went the very next day and visited him. The thought was at the back of my mind that Lakshmi would be there all alone, except for Murty who is confined to his room. Perhaps I could start my slow seduction game. But did I dare to?

It was not some sex starved, desperate house wife that I was seeking to seduce now. It was an innocent, virgin girl and I should be very careful. If it backfired, I would lose everything, including my prized trophy; Rekha.

As she opened the door, I gave her a nice smile and she smiled back. As I settled down to talk to Murty, she left us. I asked her for a glass of water and when she brought that, I made sure that my fingers touched her fingers as I took the glass.

An innocent enough touch but they felt nice. After a while, she brought me a cup of coffee and I touched her hand again while taking the cup, this time a fraction longer.

As I finished my coffee, I asked Murty if he would like to have some fruit juice. He nodded and I offered to get it for him. Leaving him alone, I walked to the kitchen where Laksmi was cooking the lunch. Hearing my footsteps she turned around.

"Murty would like to have some fruit juice," I said.

"I will make it and bring it, uncle," she said.

"Let me help you," I said.

She took out a couple of oranges and cut them into halves.

I moved a little closer to her and looking at her magnificent boobs, I said "Nice oranges."

She saw where my looks were directed when I said that and blushed deep red.

As she prepared the juice, I kept looking at her from close quarters and she was perhaps aware that my looks were not exactly innocent. As she poured the juice into a glass, I took it from her, making sure that my hand held her hand in full contact for a full minute, feeling the soft warmth of her satin skin. I pressed it very gently before leaving her.

Later, when I was leaving, she walked with me to the door.

"You are a nice girl. You are taking very good care of my friend. I am very happy. Here, take this Five hundred Rupees. It is a small gift from me. Buy yourself a nice dress or something." I said.

"No uncle, I can't take it. Sister will scold me."

"You need not tell her. You need not tell anyone. Just between you and me," I said, smiling.

She hesitated for a few seconds, but the temptation was too much for her. It was a lot of money for her and she felt it was safe taking from an old uncle. She took it.

I just smiled and left.

Once on my way, my thoughts were racing. I knew I took a calculated risk. There were several possible scenarios!

Scenario 1 : She would tell Rekha and then shit would hit the fan. Rekha would immediately see through my designs and chew me out. I would have to convince her that I had no evil designs on Lakshmi and it was just a spontaneous gesture.

Scenario 2 : She would tell no one. Just keep the money. Doesn't mean that she would cooperate but I could at least work on her.

Scenario 3 : She would tell no one, understands that I am after her and would give in easily for more such gifts.

After a little analysis, I thought both 1 & 3 were unlikely and most likely it would be Scenario 2. At least, I hoped so.

When Rekha called me on my mobile the next day, I was apprehensive. But my tension soon dissipated when she said Murty was very happy with my visit and thanked me. We chatted for a few minutes and I asked her when she planned to visit me again.

"Soon,baby," she whispered and hung up.

I was glad that all was well and I could continue my game of seduction.

I visited Murty again after another three days.

As soon as Lakshmi opened the door, I greeted her, "Hello Lakshmi, how are you?"

"Fine, Uncle," she beamed.

"Good," I patted her playfully on her cheek. She didn't say anything but blushed a little.

Much later, I went into the kitchen to get some fruit juice for Murty.

This time, I stood closer to her than before and touched her hand twice as I made to help her.

As she was squeezing the juice out of the oranges, her half sari moved a little away from her blouse. I moved closer and peeped into her magnificent cleavage from above. Her boobs were not just full; they were spilling over her blouse.

It was now or never.

"They are the most beautiful I have ever seen," I whispered.

She turned a deep red, blushing.

"Lakshmi, do you like me?" I asked.

"Yes, Uncle," she answered, innocently

"Why do you like me?" I asked.

"I like you because you are very nice to me."

"I like you because you are a very good, nice girl. I want to be your good friend" I whispered.

"I like to be your friend too," she said.

I took her hand in my hand and squeezed it gently. She returned my squeeze.

"We are friends from today. Rekha told me that you completed tenth class. I want to teach you a lot of things," I said.

"Please, uncle, I too want to learn," she said, excited.

"But we have to be very careful, no one should know about our friendship."

"Yes, Uncle, we will not tell anyone, it is a secret," she said with childlike innocence.

The way she said I had some pangs of guilt. Wasn't she too innocent to be seduced? Well, she was nineteen and it was time for her to learn. What better way to learn than from a loving, caring veteran of sixty, I justified.

"What time does Murty sleep in the afternoon?" I asked her.

"Murty Sir sleeps from 2pm to 4pm."

"Okay, I will come at 2pm tomorrow and we will start our lessons." I told her.

"Yes, uncle."

I went back to Murty with the fruit juice. After spending another hour with him, I took leave of him. As usual, Lakshmi walked with me to the door and before she opened it, I just gave her a little pat on her back and whispered, "Okay, see you tomorrow."

I tossed in my bed that night with wild thoughts of the impending seduction of Lakshmi and what I would do to her young, virgin, body. Finally, I masturbated and slept.

Next day, when I went to Murty's place a little after two, the hall door was ajar and Lakshmi was waiting.

"I did not want you to ring the bell and disturb sir," she said.

Clever girl, I thought.

I knew Murty's house like the back of my hand. There were three bed rooms on the upper floor. One was the master bed room used by Rekha& Raghu, the second was the one used by Murty before his stroke and the third one was the guest bedroom. I walked quietly to that third room and Lakshmi followed me quietly.

The room had a big double bed, a bed side table, a small sofa that could seat two and a small wall mounted TV. The room had an attached bathroom. I switched on the light and fan and it was quite comfortable. I walked to the sofa and sat on it while Lakshmi continued to stand.

"Come on, sit by my side, you can't take lessons standing,' I smiled at her.

She hesitated for a second and then sat primly on the Sofa a little away from me.

"Relax, Laksmi, don't be tense, I am your teacher and I will teach you nicely," I said.

"Yes, Uncle."

"Okay, I thought I should teach you general Knowledge because that would help you in your life and also some mathematics."

She nodded her head.

I took out a General Knowledge book that I brought along and gave it to her. She took it eagerly.

I asked her to find the map of India and show me. As she showed me the map, I moved a little closer to her so that I too could look at the map. I asked her to locate each state, in alphabetical order. As she started doing that with all the enthusiasm of a pupil, I got to work.

She was sitting to my left and I moved my left leg a little till my left thigh came into contact with her right thigh. I turned slightly towards her, so that my left hand was behind her resting on the sofa, just inches away from her bottom. I used my right hand to point out things on the map to her, touching her hand frequently with my fingers. After a couple of minutes she got used to my hand touching hers.

She had the book in her lap and was all concentration, as I looked at her boobs. They were looking awesome from such close proximity and I had this strong urge to grab them. Controlling myself, I moved my right hand a little in the air till the back of my hand brushed very lightly against the side of her right breast. It was such a fleeting touch that she hardly felt it.

I asked her to show me the midpoint of India and as she was searching for it, I let the back of my hand press a little more against her tit. It felt like a hard rubber ball, tight and bouncy to the touch.

She located the midpoint and turned a little to point out Nagpur to me. As she turned, more of her tit pressed against my hand, but she gave no impression of even noticing it.

"Very good," I said.

I asked her to look and learn about the Capitals of various states. As she pointed out each capital, I would tell her a little about that place and she would listen. Meanwhile, it was my right palm that kept brushing, still very lightly against her bouncy right tit. I let my left hand creep up behind her and the fingers touch her buttocks lightly. This continued for a few more minutes and then I called for a break.

I thought I should make some more progress today.

"Lakshmi, we are very good friends, right?"I asked.

"Yes Uncle."

"I will tell you something. You should not mind."

"You can tell anything, Uncle."

"You have very nice breasts, Laksmi," I said, holding my breath.

She blushed deep red.

"Yes, but they are a little too big uncle. All the boys in my village are after me."

"I bet some of them tried to touch you there."

"Yes, but I allowed only two, my best friends, to just touch them."

"I am your best friend too, Lakshmi, can I touch them?"

"But you are not a boy, Uncle, you are a man."

I kept mum. After a few seconds, she said, "But you are my best friend too. Do you really want to touch them, Uncle?"

"Yes, I really want to touch them, like a game," I replied.

"Okay, you can touch them a little," she said.

I was already excited with anticipation.

I cupped her right breast in my right palm, even as my left hand went around her left shoulder and accessed her left boob. Holding her young treasures in my palms, I gently pressed them once and then squeezed them lightly.

Lakshmi closed her eyes and made a small sound like a stifled moan.

Without letting up, I continued the light squeeze for a few minutes. I could feel her young, maiden boobs reacting to the male touch, as her small nipples began hardening and could be felt lightly against my palms. Her tits felt divine to touch, unbelievable in their tightness, bounce and shape.

I moved my right hand away for a second and touched the swell of her right her breast that was spilling over her blouse top. It was satin smooth and warm to the touch and dimpled against my finger when pressed.

When my hand made its first contact with the bare flesh, Lakshmi moaned a little and moved a little closer to me. I didn't want to push her too fast, but at the same time not to let go while the going was good.

touchmate
touchmate
491 Followers