A Seducer at Sixty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening Raghu had an important meeting at the office and said he would be delayed. I asked him to go directly home after meeting, have his dinner and come over to the hospital and relieve me. I told Rekha to go home and take care of things. When she left, she said softly that she would wait up for me, whatever time.

By the time I went home it was nine. Rekha was waiting for me. I asked her to have her dinner. She said she had a snack earlier and we would eat together when I am ready. I had a shower and put on fresh pajamas and joined her. An opened bottle of red wine, a couple of wine glasses greeted me.

I walked up to her and hugging her gave a light kiss on her cheek. She was smelling great like a fresh rose and fitted nicely in my embrace.

"I missed you baby, you look delicious, good enough to eat" I said, winking and caressing her ass.

"Naughty boy, always horny," she laughed.

We had our dinner and wine. We were both mellowed by the time we finished. After a quick clean up of the table, we sat on the sofa in front of the TV, huddled together and relaxed. If I had one big weakness, it was talking dirty and I wanted Rekha to get into that too.

"Are you ready for some good fucking?" I asked her.

"Oh my god, you are incorrigible," she laughed

"We will do different things today, baby," I said.

There was a curious look in her eyes.

"What things?" she asked expectantly.

"You will see. But tell me first how it is different with me?"

"Well, you have a very hairy chest and I love it when my boobs rub against all that matted hair. It is very erotic and my nipples love it."

"Best of course is your ability to stay there long," she added, shyly.

"What do you like about my body, Sekhar?" she asked, a little hesitantly.

"I love your small, perky boobs. They fit smugly in my palms and they are tight. I love your hot, juicy and tight cunt. It is amazing how tight it is, like a very young pussy," I bet she loved it.

"But the best is yet to come. And I am going to explore it today. It is your J-LO ass."

She actually blushed and said "You are very naughty."

We were sufficiently aroused as we walked to her bed room hand in hand.

Once there, we hugged each other tight. I kissed her passionately tasting her lower lip with my lips and sucking on it. As my tongue darted in to explore her hot mouth, I could actually feel her heat. When her tongue met mine and they engaged each other in a duel it was heavenly. Our hands, meanwhile, were busy with their own explorations.

As we neared the bed, we broke free and undressed in a hurry, helping each other along. All she now had on her were cream color panties and bra, both nearly blending with her skin. I was naked except for my light brown Jockey shorts. We hugged each other with a lot of passion, the friction of our nude bodies adding fuel to the fire.

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her closer to me, holding her by her smooth waist. She was still standing and I slowly turned her around such that her ass was now directly in front of my face. Lowering my hands slightly, I gripped her panties and pulled them down in a swift motion. Her magnificent ass was now bare and inches away from my face.

I put my lips tenderly to her abundant ass cheeks and showered them with small kisses. They were absolutely smooth, round, firm and warm to the touch. Licking them, my tongue found them slightly salty. They were blemish less and were of a light tan. My hands, fondling and squeezing their vast expanse, couldn't get enough of them.

I then put my face to her rump and rubbed it all over. She giggled as my stubble tickled her smooth skin. Holding her cheeks to my face and bending her forward slightly, my mouth managed to reach the folds of her bare cunt. I found her cunt, viewed from that position highly stimulating. I could discern her vaginal lips slightly parted and the entrance open a little, enticing and wet.

My tongue reached that hot spot and probed it tentatively with a lick. Rekha gave a sigh and bent a little more forward so that she could push more of her cunt to my mouth. My tongue pushed inside her hot juicy cunt. She gave a shriek of delight. Even as I wiggled my tongue inside her cunt, she went into raptures.

I now pulled her on to the bed and she lay on her back and opened her legs wide. Her honey pot was open for my feasting. I just clamped it with my mouth and got busy. Honestly, I haven't eaten a pussy like hers in ages.

First I put my tongue to work and explore its hot and wet interior causing small shocks in her. I then chomped her tender, wet and pulsating vaginal lips with my lips, sucking the juice from them. Her juice tasted something like a clear vegetable soup. Finally, I pushed my mouth right into her cunt and ate it.

Rekha was murmuring and moaning and saying "Nice, very nice...aahhaa...."

As my mouth started eating, her moans became louder and she thrust her pussy against my face forcefully until she came with a huge moan and her body shook with spasms. Juices were flowing copiously inside her and trickling down her thighs a little. Her Honeypot was literally overflowing!

In a few minutes she recovered sufficiently to open her eyes and gave me a very nice sexy smile.

"Shall I tell you something?" she asked.

"Please."

"No one ever ate my pussy so well and so completely, it was mind blowing, thank you, Love."

"Your pussy is most delicious and the best I ate in a long time, Honey," I said.

Her hands drifted to my very stiff cock and she started stroking it lovingly.

"I am hungry. Can I eat it, Sekhar?" she purred like a cat.

She got up and sitting close to me brought her hot mouth to the tip of my cock. Her tongue darted out and gave it a quick lick, wetting the crown. She then clamped it in her lips and started a slow suck, as if she were sucking a lollipop.

I started groaning and tried to shove my cock much deeper into mouth. Sensing my urgency, she took her mouth away from my throbbing cock, saying,

"Oh, no, baby, I need you to fuck my hungry cunt now."

I quickly got on top of her and held my cock's tip at the slit, just touching it but did not enter.

"Do you fantasize when fucking, Rekha?" I asked.

"Who doesn't? I think everyone does it."

"Of late, we hardly fuck. So, I masturbate a lot. That is when I fantasize getting fucked by others," she said, with passion.

"People are real or imaginary?" I asked just entering her a little.

"Mostly real people," she said her breath quickening.

I started small strokes with my cock in her hot cunt.

"What do you imagine?"

"I imagine being fucked by a man with long, big cock and heavy balls. The cock is so big that it fills me completely and the balls thump my ass with every stroke," her voice quivered as she said that as if in a trance.

I quickened my strokes in harmony with her breathing and her voice shook with desire.

"I sometimes imagine getting fucked by two, three men; all at a time, one of them sucking my tits, another fucking my cunt and the third kissing me deeply and they all call me a slut." She was in a delirium.

"When they call me a slut, I come pretty strongly," her voice whimpering now.

"Are you my slut now, Rekha?" I asked my strokes deeper and faster now.

"I am your slut, your bitch," she cried out, lifting her ass and moving it in rhythm.

"You are a bastard; you seduced me and made me a slut. Now fuck your slut well, fuck me to death, you horny bastard," she cried out with all raw passion.

We both climaxed with unbelievable force and violence. Our bodies thrashed against each other in those last few seconds before eruption. It was as if a volcano exploded throwing up a lot of lava.

I lay prostrate on her limp body, my now limp cock still inside her, a thin trickle of cum and juices mix coming out ever so slowly.

I got up after a few minutes and drank some cold water. I poured and gave her another glass and she drank that sitting on the bed with her back against the backrest. I brought a couple of clean towels and gently wiped her beautiful body first and then my own.

We then lay down on the bed, on our sides and in a loose hug, totally naked, her head resting on my chest and my right hand resting on her bum.

In that position we drifted into sleep, our bodies satiated, our minds telling us that this relationship is something special and is going to last long.

*

Dedicated to all those Sixty Plus People who are young at heart and 'active'